The Fleshlight Game

Story Info
Wild night in at college.
1.5k words
3.47
32k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a bit of a tomboy. I just get on better with guys and relate more. I'm quite a sexually open person. When I was in college I lived off-campus in a house with four guy friends which definitely made me more "guylike" then before I left for college. Anyway this is a story about one of the wilder nights in at the house.

As I said I was quite open with the guys, we talked about everything, sex, porn, masturbation. You name it we discussed it. I found it interesting and often arousing, as I'm sure the guys did. One day while on the topic of vibrators I asked if any of them had ever used a male sex toy and none of them had tried one out. This gave me the idea that they definitely should so I tried convincing them to get one and test it out. The idea of sharing a house fleshlight did not seem to appeal, but I really wanted to coerce them into trying it. Eventually Roger proposed an idea, the guys would chip in and purchase a fleshlight for the house if I agreed to use it on them...and I thought FUCK YEAH!!

The fleshlight took over a week to get to the house but in that time it gave me time to come up with how we would test it out...The Fleshlight Game.

•Both couches in the living room would be turned to face each other and each seat was then numbered 1 through 6.

•Behind one couch we would mark out an area for each contestant to stand in while we would spin a bottle to see who would get to roll the dice

•If the bottle landed in your segment you would then roll a dice and sit in the seat you rolled unless you rolled a middle seat (2 or 5) - these were my seats

oIf you roll a middle seat you do not take a seat and instead return to your segment for spin the bottle

•If a player rolls the number of an occupied seat the seat is determined by a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors (RPS) between the current occupant and the player that rolled. The winner taking the seat and the loser then moving up one seat. Example Occupant of seat 1 loses RPS they must then move up a seat (2 is blocked) so they would move to seat 3.

oIf the next seat is occupied the loser of the previous RPS must then challenge the occupant of the next seat and so on.

•After all the seats are filled...the fun begins where I would then use the fleshlight starting from seat 1 and finishing in seat 6. Important to note here that every contestant after seat one got to use a hot cum filled fleshlight

We all stayed in on Friday night to play, had a couple of drinks and the guys set up the living room for the game while I got ready upstairs. Given the nature of the game I thought it best to excite the guys (and myself) while playing. I wore a short bright pink skirt with a bright blue crop top...thinking it looked quite porn-like. I tied my hair up in a ponytail so it wouldn't bother me as I was working out my arm later.

Once I entered the game was on. The guys stood in their spots and the first bottle was spun. Cooper won the first spin and I escorted him over to the coffee table set between the two couches. He rolled the dice onto the table and it landed on seat number 3..."Congratulations Coop you'll only have one hot load of jizz in there before you!!" We split the segments of the circle into 3 (we had it separated with hoodies as even as we could) and span the bottle for the second time. Tony was up next.

To the game area we walked and Tony took his roll...number 5. "No luck Tony, back to your segment for another spin." Roger won the next spin and with it rolled a 6, his only hope of not being the last guy in the cum-filled fleshlight now was to lose a RPS against someone trying to take his seat. Tony won the next spin but rolled a 5 again so he had to turn around once more which allowed Freddie to get the next role at a seat. Freddie landed on 6, Roger had a chance to move up.

Both men stood up for the duel, I was referee and decided for the fairest way at an even off time I'd start them like a drag race and whip the flag down on go...only I didn't have a flag. I peeled off my blue lace thong and held it in hand explaining to the guys when they could go. 1...2...3...GO!! Freddie won with paper and took his place in the vacant 1st seat as I discarded my clean underwear in the corner of the room.

It was now Tony's chance to get a seat, and he rolled a 1. Freddie's clean go of the fleshlight was in danger and I needed a new flag. I un-clasped my bra and took it out the arm of my top, this would be my flag. 1...2...3...Go!! Freddie wins again and sits triumphantly back down in his seat. Tony must now challenge Coop. Once again he was unsuccessful and must take his seat, number 4. All the seats were full so it was time to begin. Rules were the guys must get themselves hard and insert in the fleshlight, I just needed to hold and stroke.

Freddie pulled his pants to the floor and whipped his dick out, already hard and quite impressive. It was a nice length but what looked the impressive was how fat it was. "Not bad Fred, that would definitely stretch me". I lubed up the fleshlight and handed it over, it took him a few seconds to squeeze his fat cock in but then we were off. Fred didn't last long, I moved the fleshlight up and down but it didn't really seem to move a whole lot, I thought his cock must be really stuck in there. If I was working for a minute that was it...no way did it hid minute number two before Fred let his groan of completion out. Coop was next.

If he was anxious about shoving his dick in a cum-filled warm fleshlight you wouldn't tell. His pants were down and his dick was out before Fred had pulled his back up. A side-note here I'd already test driven Coop's dick so there was no surprise here. Standard sized penis but he had the hip movement to really use it. "How does Freddie's hot cum work for you?" I asked while stroking the fleshlight up and down his erect cock. I can't remember much of an answer other than a groan to indicate he was enjoying himself. The surprising thing here was again how quick he blew, I would say 2 minutes or so. And I know he has stamina as I've taken a good railing from him for 20 minutes or more, I'm left tender and chaffed for a few days after Coop at times but clearly the fleshlight has something I don't.

Up next came Tony. I hopped up off the first couch to bring him the warm used fleshlight and sat down straight between both boys on the second couch. Tony took his cock out and had to warm himself up a bit to get hard. Unfortunately for Tony we all found out he had the smallest penis in the room, it wasn't tiny but definitely below average. I remember just giving him a smile, I hope it didn't come across as pity. I'm no size queen but I do still prefer an impressive cock. Tony did complain about how warm it was in there but end result was quite similar. Only difference was the noise...OMG does Tony make sure you knew he came. The dude roar-grunted...not sexy.

Last came Roger. Now Roger is the funniest of the group, the guy is just hilarious and gives zero fucks. I always thought he should do comedy. He fucking commentated his whole go which was by far the longest, I think he hit around the 5 minute mark but he later admitted to jerking off beforehand so I classed it as cheating. But he was so funny, I was laughing uncontrollably while pumping his cock. "Yeah, you like stroking that silicone pussy up and down my stubby cock", "I'm going to blow my load in this like I do your underwear drawer when you're out" (I hope he never actually did that) and the one line I'll never forget "Which one of you fuckers ate chillies? My dick is on fire!!" Once he was all done, I went to get a glass to try pour all of the cum inside the fleshlight out into it. Somewhat disappointing what leaked out I'd say maybe slightly more than a shot, really thought four guys would produce more.

We discussed after how it was and the consensus we came too was the fleshlight just vacuumed the cum out. The guys obviously wondered if I enjoyed it..."best fucking fun ever!!" Did it make me horny? I stuck two fingers inside my pussy pulled them out to show how wet I was then said good night to everyone as I needed to go upstairs and cum myself.