The Flin Wars Ch. 13

Story Info
Space meets the oldest profession, War.
5.1k words
4.64
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring you the latest instalment of my story, there is going to be more sex in this one and I'll answer a few of the questions that I've left open in some of the preceding chapters. I'll more than likely leave a few questions open in this one. As always, I am solely responsible for the content of this story, and any mistakes are my own. Yes, I do spend some time thinking on these before writing it down. My father told me that each story has a beginning, a middle and an end. I'm not near the end but I am in the middle someplace. Thanks for the teachings, Dad. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental, and if you don't like what I write please go someplace else. If you do like this story, remember to vote and follow me and leave a comment. Thank you.

I do like to be reminded that I was military all those years ago and when I could walk without pain. I wouldn't trade my time for a million dollars. Here are a few more explanations to help you understand just what the fuck I'm talking about sometimes.

I do use the NATO/Military phenetic alphabet, because some letters sound so close together that if miss understood, especially in the heat of battle could lead to a major screwup. Of course, some major screwups have led to battles being won vs. lost. So here it is.

A - Alpha, B - Bravo, C - Charley, D - Delta, E - Echo, F - Foxtrot, G - Golf, H - Hotel, I - India, J - Juliet, K - Kilo, L - Lima, M - Mike, N - November, O - Oscar, P - Papa, Q - Quebec, R - Romeo, S - Siera, T - Tango, U - Uniform, V - Victor, W - Whiskey, X - X-ray, Y - Yankee, Z - Zulu.

Military time is much easier than most make it out to be, from midnight, 0000.00 hours to noon 1200.00 hours is expressed and spoken just like normal. Up until 1200 time is spoke or written as 0400 hours or whatever time it is. After 1200 you begin to add whatever time, it is to 1200, thus 4:23 pm would be written or spoken as 1623 hours. This way of telling time has been used by the US Navy sense 1920, the US Army started using it July 01, 1942. 22 years after the Navy.

To those of us who have served, the words Military Intelligence is a contradiction in terms, especially when you've been out on a mission and what you're actually seeing barely resembles what you were told you were going to see. Now days Recon sats provide real time photos or radar pictures of a given area, vs the photo recon bird that had to fly out and back then have the photos developed and interpreted before they could be passed to those who would make the plan to brief those who would actually do the mission. While all of this was happening, your enemy has either moved your target out or more defenses into your line of travel. Either way you trip might be a bust. Strangely enough Hum Int or Human Intelligence is still some of the best intel that can be had. The human eyes and mind can see and remember things that a photo or a Sat bird just can't see, hear, smell or feel.

Date: 322410.15

Time: 1548.44

Location: Boyington Field

I pulled back on the stick and shallowed out my sink rate as I lightly touched down on 02R then took the second highspeed turn off and headed for the parking tarmac. I knew Billy would usually be waiting for me at my spot but at this moment he right behind me. I followed the yellow shirt directors. God it was good to be back after 3 and a half days of white-knuckle time with the kids during their first time landing a high-speed monster on the confines of a flight deck. I spent the majority of my time in the observation blisters watching the kids do controlled crashes and touch and goes on a carrier flight deck over and over again. Luckly, I didn't have to divert anyone back planet side or to the orbital platform because they just couldn't grease it on in and catch a wire.

The fact that it only took less than 3 and a half days to get 28 new kids' carrier qualified must have been some kind of a record, I'd have to look it up later this week. I slowed to a fast walk and popped my canopies open then my face plate. Ahhh, unrecycled air tinged with burnt JP-5 and hydraulic oil was a great way to be welcomed home. I pulled into my spot and shut Sam down, Cindy placed the ladder against Sam and scampered up to release me and Billy who was riding in the back seat. 'Sir, PO Lowe.' She said and helped me unhook then helped Billy. I bumped fist with her, which was something Billy had finally managed to teach her, now if he could just get her to call me by my call sign, I'd feel better.

Billy and I climbed down and popped open the travel pod, he pulled our bags out and sat them by Sam's nose awaiting pick up. We did a walk around looking for any damage that might have happened on our decent. 15 minutes later we didn't find any which was a good thing. I watched the rest of the flight land or park and knew that while 11 F model 2 seaters had gone up, 18 kids would be coming in by shuttle as the instructors flew the flights up and down. In a few weeks each would have his or her own fighter and AI and be doing this all over again solo. Between now and then they would be spending long hours either in the simulator or doing launches and landing here or out at Aux field Tavern, which was on the southern continent. Out there the kids could drop and fire "White and Green" ordinance without much fear of hitting anything other than the ground or the drones that were used for target practice.

Joker drove up and hopped out to greet me and the returning pilots. I gave him a quick rundown on what all had happened while we were deployed. Overall, I was quite pleased with the level of training and at how fast they had become qualified. Karl pulled me aside and whispered that a "special package" had arrived from our friend and that I needed to act on it quickly. I nodded and let him know I'd tend to it at once. He gave us a lift to OPs where Billy and I shed out gear and I told him I'd see him in 2 days. The pilots and crews would have tomorrow off to just have a bit of down time.

Going into my office Ms. Case handed me several files and a pad that I needed to look over asap and act on. I called over to the house, getting no answer. I was about to call Karl's place when the scream of "DAAAADDDYY", from the outer office stopped me. Karen came running into my office and hugged me tightly. Flower and Lori were right on her heals and hugged me also. Ms. Case stood in my door and scowled, but I could tell she was happy for me and my family. 'Young ladies, come here please.' She said and Karen and Flower went and stood before her, their heads were down. 'We do not run in the office, nor do we scream and yell. Understand?' She said. 'Yes Ma'am.' they both replied. She smiled and handed them both a small bag of cookies. 'Thank you, Ms. Case.' Both girls said and kissed her cheek. They went over to my couch and opening their bags, pulled out a cookie and started munching and giggling.

'When will you be home John?' Lori asked as I fired up my computer. 'I need to file my reports and look at a few things. But I should be home by 1730, 1800 latest baby. I got 2 slave drivers here and one sits out in the front office.' I told her. 'I heard that Mister, do your work.' Ms. Case called back into my office. All 3 of my girls laughed. 'No respect, I get no respect around here.' I grumbled as Lori kissed my head laughing. 'My poor abused man.' She said and kissed my head again. 'I'll see you when you get home tonight.' Lori said. 'Just you wait until you get home Master.' She whispered in my ear then walked out. I could feel my cock starting to harden, It had been 4 days sense I had had any fun and I was going to be plowing a pair of pussies tonight.

I spent the next 2 hours filing the last of my reports that I didn't finish on the way down. Normally I'd have Sam fly me down, but I'd been giving Billy lessons on the sly, I was hoping to get him into OCS and then flight school. I already had several other officers who had indorsed his paperwork, we were just waiting on the machine to grind out an approval or a try again later answer. Karl came into my office along with several other instructors, and we spoke about the plans for the next few weeks and the amount of training and testing that would be happening now that they were carrier qualified. Karl said that the carrier USS Kaga CVS - 81 would be in system for 10 days next month for ORE Quals. 'I want all pilots to experience a few strike missions and have them carrier qualified on an operational bird farm with their new fighters.' Karl said. The instructors all nodded, and we knew that the pace of work would grow as we pushed these kids to get them out into the pipeline.

The meeting had broken up not long after and I had finished my mountain turning it into an ant hill. I lugged my flight bag out to my car as my driver PO1 Mike Richards took me home. Pulling into the drive I let him know that he could relax tomorrow, and I'd see him the day after. Getting out I dragged my bag to the door that popped open as Flower stepped out and took it from my hand and dragged it inside then closed the door behind me. 'Go shower Master, let us take care of you tonight.' Flower said as I headed for the bedroom to strip and then into the attached shower. I quickly showered and as I stepped out Lori was waiting for me naked and with a leather collar around neck, a small tag like Flowers hung from the center D ring. It read property of Master John and had my comms number on it.

'May slave dry master, master.' She asked and held out my towel to me. I smiled. 'Dry me slave.' I said and stood there as she began to dry me off. 'Where's Karen slave?' I asked and lifted my leg as Lori ran the towel down it. 'She'd going to stay with Angala and Karl tonight, Master, you may do to us, whatever master desires.' Lori said and dried my other leg. She then dried my cock and balls then sucked my cock into her throat, pressing her nose against my groin. She dropped the towel and gripped my ass as I began to throat fuck her. Flower came in and knelt next to her and began to lick my balls and Lori's cheek. I pulled free of Lori's mouth and slid my cock into Flowers throat all the way until my balls rested on her chin. I had my hands in both women's hair, this way I could control them as I wanted.

I alternated between them going from one to the other then back again as the looked up at me with lust and need in their eyes. I knew of Flowers need because of her physiology, Lori now needed it because she was addicted to the loss of control she experienced. I let them suck on my cock for a few more minutes then stopped them. I picked up the towel and finished drying myself, then headed back into the bedroom, they followed behind me crawling behind on their hands and knees like a pair of loyal dogs. Laid out on the bed was a pair of silk sleeping pants that I slipped on and headed for the dining room. I sat down, as my 2 pets quickly brought me my dinner and placed it before me, they knelt on either side of me in Nadu and awaited my pleasure.

I ate slowly giving each of them a piece from my hand to show them that yes I did love them. I knew that I would have to feed them after I had finished and then I would take them downstairs and do many evil things to their bodies. I knew they both needed a good flogging and to be hung up, tonight it would be by their ankles and teased. I would tease them until they were begging for mercy, I would show them none. Just like they wanted it. I finished my dinner and looked at them smiling. 'Are you sure you want to do this on a full stomach my pets.' I asked as I set plates before them, they both quivered waiting for me to allow them to eat. I pointed at their plates and nodded. They began to eat their food that I had placed and cut up for them, they smiled at me as they ate as I drank my evening coffee.

Many people don't believe that you can drink coffee all day long and then go to sleep afterwards. There are very few coffees that are stronger than Military coffee which can eat the paint off the hull of any ship in service. It's kind of a Military thing to be able to do this.

My pets finished eating and licked each other clean and my cock stiffened yet again. there are few things that are more erotic than watching 2 women who love you and would do nearly anything to please you, lick the other clean and kiss with passion. 'Clean up and meet me in the living room pets.' I said and got up then kissed them and pinched a nipple or 2. I was watching some show when they came in 30 minutes later and knelt before me, I looked at them yet again. 'Are you both sure you want to do this my slaves?' I said and smiled as they nodded. 'Come then.' I said and got up. My slaves followed me, and I heard them giggle and knew they were horny as hell. I led them downstairs and opened the door, both scampered in and went to their shelf that held the leather cuffs for their wrists and ankles. I closed the door and lowered the spreader bar and chose my tools for tonight's session.

Hauling them up by their ankles gave me plenty of options as the slowly spun, I tied their wrists together and began to flog their asses and backs. For me the sound of leather meeting skin and the gasps of pleasure/pain was a sweet music to my ears. Lori's skin turned a beautiful pink and then red, Flower's skin turned a darker blue more towards a purple color. Both slaves' nipples stiffened to stiff points and the aroma from their cunts was a divine scent that had me harder than steel and ready to cum all over them.

I walked over to the side and slid my cock between their lips and felt them lick their side of my meat. I took hold of their heads and slid my cock in and out of their mouths and down their throats. Flower simply tilted her head back a little and I was mashing my balls against her forehead, Lori took a bit more time but soon enough I was doing the same to her also. I mentally computed that I had 19 more days to finish breaking to my will. I figured a few more days and I would have her finally mind stripped and would then begin rebuilding her as I wanted her to be for my pleasure.

It was around 0100 when I finally let them down and took them to bed, they both had cum several times as had I. Flower had fed twice and was practically purring like a cat after taking her load and then eating the one out of Lori's wet and well creamed cunt. They both curled up against me making me the meat in the middle of their sandwich, I did enjoy the feeling of 2 hot female bodies against me and when Lori left, I was going to miss it. before I went to sleep, I decided to ask her in the morning about marriage and her thoughts on it.

My day off was spent fucking both of my ladies into oblivion and then practicing my Shabari, I was a bit off having not practiced in a few weeks, but I quickly corrected my mistakes, being precise is important. Angilla called around noon and asked what was going on I told her that both girls were all tied up at the moment and I'd have them call once they were free, plus I'd be over around 1700 to pick Karen up and to take her and Karl over to the club for dinner.

Around 1500 I finally untied both girls and they went to get ready, Lori had a beautifully striped ass and Flower was walking around totally cum drunk after being fucked in all 3 holes. Lori had been also fucked in all 3 holes, but I had had to stop before cumming in her ass, I told her we'd finish later tonight. Shower time was fun, and I looked out to see that the car I had ordered was finally there, I was going to be my POV while I was stationed here. The girls came out dressed in new dresses and I knew where my pay was going each month, Karen was also being taught by a private teacher to try to see where she was at mentally.

They both came over and kissed me and I grabbed a handful of ass from both of them and made an interesting discovery, neither was wearing any panties. I knew this was going to be a fun night.

Karen came rushing out the door and I thought I was being attacked by an entire quick strike unit. 'DAAAAADDDDDY!' She screamed out and grabbed me around the waist. I got to go 'UMMMPH.' And wrapped my arms around her and hugged back while I caught my breath. 'Hi baby have you been being good for the Captain and Mrs. Murphy?' I asked and walked her backwards towards the door. 'Daddy come inside I got a new present for you to see.' She told me and then took my hand and dragged me in.

Karl meet me at the door and gave me a slap on the back telling me that I didn't look like I had lost too much sleep, as Angala, Lori and Flower all did the cheek kiss thing. She came over and smacked my arm telling me to be more careful about leaving marks. I knew what she was talking about but played it off. Karen was standing in front of a small stack of schoolbooks and a new laptop computer. Karen was obviously smarter than many thought.

Angi took me off to the side and told me that the tutor was quite impressed with her mental acuity was higher than nearly anyone thought. He had recommended that she be placed in a higher-level class to challenge her. I had made Karl and Angi her guardians, just in case something happened to me. I was in one of the most dangerous professions known to man, a combat jet fighter pilot in the middle of a war.

We finally left, heading for the club, by this time Flowers presence was widely accepted and even enjoyed by those that were there. Karen had become for some strange reason the class mascot and they all had adopted her; she was the kid sister they had left behind. I really didn't mind, it kept them focused and their eyes on the prize. Ending the war so we could all go home.

Several of the other instructors and a few of the students came by some to say hi and others to voice a minor problem that had cropped up during the day off. All problems would be handled in the morning and even Beth came by to say hello and to introduce her father and mother who had come for a short visit. They thanked me for the quick response during her inflight emergency. I told them that it was what fellow pilots did for each other, I introduced Karl and his wife and then Lori, Karen and Flower.

Still the Krauss's were overly grateful for the life of their daughter, Karl and I invited them to watch Baby go through some of her training tomorrow to see exactly how well she was being trained and that the training was 'safe'. They were grateful and after a few more minutes excused themselves. I looked over at Karl who had his eyes closed and I knew was wondering how in the hell he'd been stuck running this squirrel cage full of nuts at times.

'This is why you get paid the big credits Boss.' I needled him as the ladies started laughing. He shot me a dirty look and I knew that if we'd been alone, I'd have been cussed out. Not that I really cared, hell we'd had some wild times as young JOs, now we were young senior officers who were supposed to be responsible. There really were times when I wondered who was running this show, the crazies or those who were supposed to be watching the crazies.

I was reminded of the old saying. 'Ours is not to reason why, ours was to stand there with a confused look on our face going who? what?'

Dev showed up with a young lady on his arm and had a rather smug look on his face, she also had an amused look on her face as they sat down. Karen was beginning to think of him as her uncle and called him that at times, she filled him in on what the tutor had told her. He looked surprised and told her what a great job she was doing and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

I knew that tomorrow was Friday and that we'd have to do at least a half day on Saturday I let Dev and Karl know, as the Exec it was my job to keep an eye on the training schedule and to do the majority of the counseling. So far, this class had kept my stress levels fairly low, I knocked wood and kept my fingers crossed that it would stay that way, but I wasn't holding my breath.

12