The Floating Threesome Pt. 04

Story Info
Meet Taylor, who'll do whatever it takes to become a model.
5.1k words
4.74
7.1k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

How is it that some guys get lucky with women all the time? For Burt Olsen, luck has nothing to do with it. In The Floating Threesome he figured out a perfect way to persuade lots of women to have sex. The story unfolds in 11 short chapters. Chapter 4 explains how Burt figured out a successful plan for seducing dozens of women.

.........................................

My self confidence returned slowly. I was in the best shape of my life. The business was making good money. Celeste continued to welcome me into her bed. I didn't feel like such a loser.

But the thing I felt best about was an improvement in the way women treated me. Beautiful young women started making eye contact. Sometimes they flirted. I didn't feel confident enough to ask them out - yet - but I began to imagine that someday soon I'd be able to date multiple women and enjoy them all. It was nice to think about that as I did paperwork in my office.

I was particularly pleased that Jack was doing better. The conditions of his court-ordered rehab program were severe, but he didn't seem to mind much because he was so engrossed in his latest project. The boat he was building was bigger than anything he'd attempted previously. He did all the work himself, during periods when he wasn't busy fixing or upgrading boats for customers. He worked long hours, and the boat quickly began to look like a boat.

I was thinking about what we'd do when the boat was finished. We needed a way to tell the world that an innovative new catamaran suitable for long voyages was available for purchase. I imagined that we'd buy some ads in sailing magazines, but that's expensive. My idea was to find some clever way to promote the new boat on social media. Take some nice pictures. Get some video of the boat slicing through the waves. Hire some pretty girls to pose on the boat.

Maybe it's because I was thinking about promoting the boat at the same time I was thinking about improving my sex life. For whatever reason, I came up with the wildest idea I've had in my life. I thought, and thought, and thought.

"Damn. This could actually work," I realized.

That night after I locked up the store, I wandered back to the shop to talk to Jack.

"Hey buddy, I've been thinking about what we'll have to do to let people know why they should buy this boat," I said.

"Better you than me," Jack said. "I'm terrible with that kind of stuff. If God had intended for me to come up with ad campaigns, he would not have invented Burt Olsen."

It was nice to hear Jack cracking jokes again.

"I've got an idea that might work," I said. "It wouldn't cost too much, and I think it would reach the customers we need to reach. And there's something else I particularly like."

I paused. Jack looked at me patiently. "How long are you going to make me wait before you tell me?" he said.

"I believe I've come up with a way to get us both laid. A lot. By a large number of beautiful young babes," I said.

Jack laughed. "Be more specific with this 'large number' thing."

"Dozens. Dozens of babes."

"Really? We're going to get laid by dozens of babes?"

"I believe so, yes."

"You sound serious," Jack said.

"Totally. That's why I came back here to tell you about it."

"So tell me," Jack said. "You have my complete attention."

My idea was simple. I proposed that we use the new boat to make an island-hopping trip around the Caribbean. That would prove it was a seaworthy vessel capable of taking folks to beautiful, exotic locations. Guys who think about buying boats have this idea that it will transport them into a fantasy land of sunshine, sea breeze, and half-naked babes. The advertising for new boats almost always contains images of those three things.

The idea was to come up with a web-based campaign that promoted the trip in advance, then followed our progress as the trip progressed. We'd take pictures during the voyage. We'd show ourselves in beautiful places like Bermuda and Jamaica. We'd include descriptions of things in a way that emphasized the advances of this particular catamaran, which would be faster, easier to sail, safer, more comfortable, and less expensive.

An important feature would be pictures of pretty models. That would help guys imagine that the boat would be a babe magnet.

"That all sounds great, but I didn't hear anything about getting laid," Jack said.

I explained that part to Jack, who was quiet for a long time.

"Wow. That might actually work," he said.

"Might work? I guarantee it will work," I said. "Before you know it, we're going to be neck-deep in prime pussy."

"There's an interesting image. It will give me something to think about as I build this thing," Jack said.

"It will take a lot of work, but there's no way to get the word out that doesn't involve lots of work," I said.

"There's one good thing," Jack said.

"What?"

"That's work you'll have to do. I'll just stay back here in the shop and concentrate on the part of the job I understand."

"Fine by me. It's the way we've always divided up the labor here," I said.

Jack smiled. "Neck deep in prime pussy. It has a nice sound to it."

"I think so," I said.

"Can I be serious for a moment?"

"I've been serious this whole time!" I said.

"I mean serious on a slightly different subject," Jack said.

"What?"

"This boat is going to be sweet. Really, really sweet," he said.

Jack looked over at the shape of the partially-completed hulls. "I'm beginning to get a sense of how this thing is going to perform on the water. The people who know sailing are going to be blown away by this boat. It's going to deliver a sailing experience that will be incredible. Lots of people are going to want this boat."

"That's the biggest non-surprise I've heard all day," I said. "Jack, we both know you're a genius when it comes to sailing. It would be odd if you built a boat that wasn't amazing. Remember the Sanderling? Remember how much people love it?"

"Thanks for reminding me. I haven't thought about that for several hours at least," he said.

I wanted to pour myself a bourbon. Over the last few months I'd cut back on the booze so much I thought it was reasonable to have a cocktail to celebrate. But I didn't. Jack is an addict, and the last thing he needs is a "friend" who drinks in front of him. I'd pour myself a drink after I went back to my office.

After a few minutes I excused myself. Jack seemed a little extra enthusiastic about resuming the work of building his boat. I put some ice cubes in a glass as I walked past the refrigerator in the lunchroom, and I poured myself a nice drink after I got to my office and closed the door. I felt energized. I had an idea that excited me. I felt more optimistic about the notion that I'd found a way to let the world know about Jack's boat.

Mainly, however, I looked forward to being neck deep in prime pussy.

I pulled out a legal pad and started making a list of things that needed to be done. By the time I finished my bourbon, the list was depressingly long. But you know the old joke: How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. I put little numbers by each item to mark which task should be done first, which one second, and so on.

The first task was to send out a notice to the beautiful young women who lived here in Miami and wanted to be models. I found some social media sites that seemed to attract girls like that, I placed this:

Miami-area model needed for advertising campaign promoting an innovative new sailing vessel. Travel required. Women new to modeling are encouraged to apply. Please provide recent pictures, including swimsuit photos.

You wouldn't believe how many women in Miami want to break into modeling. I got a few inquiries from experienced professionals, but I didn't think they'd be interested in a job that would take them on a cruise for weeks, and I was afraid they'd want to charge a fee that was too high. What I needed were beautiful young women who could drop everything to spend a few weeks visiting some of the most beautiful islands in the world, all while doing it for a price I could afford. I figured the woman who got the job would get a paycheck for $10,000 at the end. That's not a bad figure for a modeling gig, but it's low when you remember how much of a time commitment I was asking for.

Before we go on, I want to make it clear that I didn't lie or mislead any of the women who contacted me. I was 100 percent honest about everything. My feeling was that a woman looking for a way to break into the profession would think this was a fair deal. If some women didn't, they could just walk away.

I had a bunch of responses in less than 24 hours, and it continued for several days. I got so many I ended up writing them all a letter saying I appreciated their interest, and it would take some time for me to let them know if they were being considered for the job.

To get started, I contacted four of the women directly and asked if they wanted to be interviewed for the position. Each one seemed to be thrilled. I had them come down to my office so they could see I operated a legitimate business and they could hear what I wanted them to do.

Earlier, I'd told Jack we'd end up sleeping with dozens of women. The exact number turned out to be 34. I need to explain how this process worked, so I want to talk about Taylor Previn, the first model I "interviewed." As you'll see, she was particularly enthusiastic about the assignment, and early on I was pretty sure she'd get the job. But I treated her like all the other girls, so by telling you about Taylor I can give you an idea of how I managed to get neck deep in prime pussy.

"Taylor, I appreciate you coming down to see me today," I started. "I'd like to tell you about the modeling assignment so you can decide if you are interested. I think it will be fun for the young woman who takes the job, but you can decide after you hear it for yourself."

I handed Taylor a stack of booklets produced to promote various new boats, both monohull and twin hulled. "My partner Jackson Brunswick is in the process of fabricating a new kind of sailing vessel. It's going to be amazing; Jack is a genius. Everything he does is brilliant, and this new boat is his best work ever. I'll introduce you to Jack after we are finished here.

"But nobody is going to buy this boat unless we do a publicity campaign to let people know how special it is. Those booklets on your lap are what you would get if you came down to my showroom and wanted to buy a specific boat. I'd give you a booklet that has a bunch of pretty pictures, information about the boat's amenities - that kind of stuff. Obviously, I'm going to create a booklet like that for Jack's boat, and pictures of you would be all through it.

"But the main part of the campaign involves a publicity tour. I want to sail from here in Miami to the Caribbean, visiting most of the major tourist destinations. Bermuda. Jamaica. Lots of others. As the trip progresses, we'll make daily contributions to social media accounts created to allow people on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and some others to follow our progress. We'd upload photos and text every single day, and your image would be prominently featured."

"Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun," Taylor said.

"I think so. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. My honest feeling is that the model who does this will get an all-expense paid vacation to paradise. Then get a real paycheck at the end. But the downside is that we're talking about a serious time commitment. This trip will take a minimum of three weeks. Can you step away from your life for that long?"

"Oh, sure. I do freelance projects. My schedule is flexible," Taylor said.

"That's what I need to hear," I said. "The other thing I need to ask is, do you have any sailing experience?"

"A little. I've gone out on day trips lots of times. I've never done anything like this. I've helped sail the boats, but I don't consider myself a competent sailer. You'd have to teach me."

"I can easily teach you everything you need to know," I said. "One of the nice features of this boat is it's very simple to operate. Very safe. Very fast, too. The question I have is how you'll handle being at sea, out of sight of land, for days at a time. Before we commit to this trip, I'd like to take you out to international waters and see how you handle it. I don't want to hire somebody who'll be miserable for three weeks."

"I'm sure I could handle that, Burt. I'm pretty adventurous, as you'll see."

"Adventurous is good," I said. "Do me a favor and open that booklet on top of the pile. Just flip through it and look at the pages."

Taylor saw that the photos featured attractive young people, mainly women, who seemed to be having the time of their lives sailing that particular boat. "Taylor, I think those pictures show how boats are promoted. Most of the people who buy big boats are guys who like to imagine it will help them attract women. They buy into a fantasy of sailing out past the horizon with some beautiful babe so they can drink beer and have sex. Do me a favor and turn to page 11 in that booklet."

Taylor saw that page 11 featured a photo of two topless women sprawled across the deck of a boat, working on their tans. "I realize that professional models pose for pictures like this all the time, and the advertisements show that. I don't plan to put topless photos of you in the booklet I'll produce, but the web-based promotions will require some partial nudity. It's just a fact that the folks who buy boats like pictures of pretty girls who aren't wearing a lot of clothes. If that doesn't work for you, I'll understand."

"But, these pictures seem pretty tame to me," Taylor said. "I'm thinking of all the photos in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition that feature total nudity. Did you know Serena Williams posed nude for them? If Serena Williams can pose nude, I'm fine with topless pictures. I'm fine with full nudity, frankly, but I can do whatever you need. I'm not a prude."

"Well, that's good to hear," I said. "If we do this, you and I are going to spend three weeks in very close quarters. When we get to a big island we'll go to a hotel, but there will be several parts of the trip where we spend several days all by ourselves in the open sea. People get to know each other really well when they're sailing. Jack and I have done it many times, but I've never tried it with a young woman I don't know well."

"Hopefully we can get to know each other better before the trip," Taylor said. And that's when I saw what I was looking for. She was flirting. I would soon learn that Taylor was one of those beautiful young women who learned early how to use their sex appeal to get what they want. That's exactly what I was looking for, because I wanted to find women willing to sleep with the boss in return for a modeling gig.

"Taylor, I'm going to take you back to our shop and introduce you to my partner, Jack. I'd like him to show you the progress he's making on the boat. You'll see that he's got a big job left to do. But I've also got a lot of work to do to prepare to make the cruise. I'll let him show you why this boat is so special. When you're done with Jack, come back to my office. I've got a few more things to tell you."

I took Taylor back to Jack's work area, and he began explaining why his boat was so special. He showed her some engineering drawings and the partially finished hulls. It helped her understand that this was a big sailboat able to travel the open ocean.

It wasn't long before Taylor came back. "Taylor, I have a good feeling about you," I said, telling her the absolute truth. "I'd like to make a suggestion. You can think about it and let me know what you think.

"Before we decide anything, I'd like to take you out sailing. Just a day trip - nothing harder than that. I want to see how much you know about sailing, and give you a little taste of what you'd be agreeing to do. I realize that your time is valuable, so if you decide to go I'll pay you $100. I know that's not a lot, but most people enjoy sailing. Anyway, think about it and let me know."

"I don't have to think about it, Burt," Taylor said. I got the impression that she was working hard to look sexy. I thought she was trying to sell herself by making me think she was attracted to me. She said, "I'd love to go sailing with you. That sounds like a lot of fun. Just tell me when."

"That was quick. Great!" I said. "How about this? If the weather forecast holds, I could do it Sunday morning. I'd like to get an early start, so could you meet me at the marina at 7 am? I've got a couple of boats down there, and one of them is perfect for a day trip."

And it was settled.

On Sunday morning Taylor arrived dressed in a sexy little outfit that made it clear she had a beautiful body as well as a pretty face. She had a big sexy smile that seemed calculated to make me think she was glad to see me. The fact that Taylor seemed to be playing me was a good thing. You already know that my plan was to convince Taylor that it was a good idea for her to have sex with me. Everything I knew about her made me believe she'd decide that for herself.

I showed her my boat, asked her to help shove off from the dock, and we were on our way. "Taylor, that is a very cute outfit you're wearing, but next time you might want to wear a bikini. You can tell that it's already pretty warm, and it's always humid on the ocean. Swimsuits are just more practical.

Taylor smiled and unbuttoned her blouse. "I just happen to have brought my bikini with me," she said. She took off her top and shorts, and I was impressed. Taylor wore a very skimpy string bikini that showed off her physique. "That suit is very flattering, Taylor. And it's perfect for the kind of pictures we'll want to get."

I showed her where to stow her clothes so they wouldn't get wet, then watched as she helped work the rigging to get us moving out of the bay. "You seem to know what you're doing," I said.

"Thanks, Burt, but I'm sure I'll need you to teach me a lot." There it was again. She was being flirty. I was absolutely certain she meant to imply a double meaning when she said she wanted me to "teach" her. It was going to be a good day.

As we approached open water, I took off my shirt. "Taylor, the official law of the sea holds that swimsuits are optional whenever you are beyond sight of land."

She laughed. It was a fun, sexy laugh. "Well, I certainly want to follow the law of the sea."

Off came her top. It was hard not to stare. Her boobs were fabulous, and she knew it. She had a sparkle in her eye as she stood there, back straight and chin up, making sure I got a good long look. "Is it just the top that's optional, or can the bottoms come off, too?"

"It depends," I said. "Would you rather have an all-over tan, or are tan lines OK?"

"In that case, I want an all-over tan," she said. Off came the bottoms. I felt a stirring in my groin; I'd have to be careful to avoid getting a big boner.

Taylor acted as though the day was going better than she'd hoped. "It's nice being naked in the sun and the wind," she said.

"It's even more flattering on you than that swimsuit," I said.

"Is this the way it's going to be on your trip?" she asked.

"Pretty much," I said. "The weather is almost always exactly like it is today. I've been out for a week and never worn a stitch of clothes."

"So why are you wearing that swimsuit?" she asked. "I'm told it's optional."

I smiled and stripped off the suit. "Taylor, I'm enjoying your company a lot. I hope I don't offend you, but being out on the water with a beautiful naked girl might make something embarrassing happen."

"Don't be embarrassed. Erections are perfectly normal. Besides, I like looking at hard cocks. I think most girls do."

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12