The Floating Threesome Pt. 05

Story Info
Taylor & Burt pick up a new friend in Key West.
4.3k words
4.72
6.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How is it that some guys get lucky with women all the time? For Burt Olsen, luck has nothing to do with it. In The Floating Threesome he figured out a perfect way to persuade lots of women to have sex. The story unfolds in 11 short chapters. In Chapter 5 we discover how one of the women lobbied to get hired by Burt.

.........................................

It had been a good day so far. I'd taken the beautiful, young, would-be model Taylor on a get-acquainted cruise, and we'd had sex just a few hours after reaching open water. She'd embraced the idea that she wanted to be the woman who accompanied me on an island-hopping tour of the Caribbean as part of a campaign to promote the innovative new sailboat my friend Jack was building in our shop. We were just a few miles south of Key Largo when we went down in the cabin and had sex for the first time. I was pretty optimistic that we'd repeat it a lot in the future.

My original plan was to turn the boat around and sail back to the marina in Miami. But I didn't want the cruise to end, so I made a suggestion.

"Taylor, I don't know how much time you have, but I'm enjoying your company so much I'd like to continue. Instead of heading home, how would you like to sail to Key West? Have you ever been there?"

"Never, Burt," she said. "I've heard it's a fun place and I've wanted to visit since the day I moved to Miami, but I haven't gone yet."

"If you like, we could keep sailing south and we could dock there tonight. I'd take you to some of the popular places that I'm sure you'd enjoy. We'd spend the night on the boat, then sail home tomorrow. I could have you back to Miami tomorrow by early evening."

"I'd love to do that!" Taylor said. "I don't want this trip to end either. It's just getting good," she said, caressing my cock and flashing me a smile warm enough to melt an iceberg. "I don't have any time commitments until the day after tomorrow. Taking a nice cruise with a sexy man sounds too good to be true."

That's Taylor. She was very good at the art of making a guy feel good about himself. She'd make a great clerk in my store - even if she didn't want to bend over my desk and have sex the way Tawny had. Everything indicated that she was open to having an ongoing relationship. I understood that she was more interested in the modeling job than me, but I didn't care. After all, Taylor was one of the many women I met during my campaign to get "neck deep in prime pussy." Taylor was as prime as pussy could be.

"Ok, let's sail," I said, rising from the bed. "Let's go as fast as we can so we get to Key West early enough to have some fun tonight."

I used every bit of skill I had to make that little boat go as fast as it could. It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze, so we made great progress. Taylor spent a lot of time beside me, holding on to my arm. She didn't put her clothes back on until we were pulling into the marina at Key West.

We weren't able to go below decks and have sex again, but Taylor wasn't going to let that stop her. Every so often she'd reach over and stroke my cock. In time she was able to make me hard, and she gave me a big smile as she proceeded to give me a hand job. She seemed pretty proud of herself when she made me cum. There wasn't a big mess to clean up afterward because I'd cum just a few hours earlier, but it felt fabulous. Taylor is a keeper, I thought to myself.

"Being out here is very stimulating. Exciting," she said. "Sunshine on my skin. The wind in my hair. You by my side. I could get used to this."

"I'd love it if I could help you get used to it," I said. "I've always loved being on the water. I grew up doing stuff like this with my family."

"I'm sure this must be a little bit different," she said with a smile as she tugged on my cock.

I laughed. "None of the trips I took with my parents had anything as wonderful as you," I said. "I got into the boat business because I loved sailing so much. But these days I'm so busy running my company that I don't sail often enough. Part of the reason I came up with the idea of promoting Jack's new boat with a cruise is because I was looking for a legitimate business reason to spend a few weeks sailing."

"Maybe I can give you a legitimate business reason to extend the cruise for a while," she said.

That was Taylor. She never quit being a saleswoman. Taylor wanted to make absolutely sure that I knew I'd get lots of sex if I gave her the modeling job. Message received.

It's a long trip from Miami to Key West. It usually takes about 10 hours, but it took us longer because of the time we spent having lunch and having sex. Still, we sailed into the marina with the sun fairly high on the horizon. We had more than enough time to do some sightseeing before I bought Taylor dinner.

That night was a blast. I showed Taylor some of the more popular sights. We went to the shops catering to tourists. Since she'd never been to Key West, I bought her a souvenir t-shirt and a necklace with a dolphin. She seemed genuinely excited, and I was pretty sure it wasn't just because she was trying to be a good companion. Key West caters to a certain kind of tourist who likes a certain kind of partying. I got the impression that Taylor fit that profile perfectly. Taking her to Key West had been a great idea. It made her think about what it would be like if I took her to a lot of the popular tourist destinations in the Caribbean.

We ended our evening at a famous restaurant. Sloppy Joe's is an institution in Key West. Earnest Hemingway used to go there to eat and get drunk. It used to be a place for the locals, but these days it is packed with tourists. They had an OK band, and Taylor insisted that I dance with her. It was fun. I saw immediately that Taylor was a great dancer who had a lot of very sexy moves. If I hadn't been so smitten I might have recognized that Taylor's skill as a dancer had a significance I didn't understand until much later. It didn't matter. I was happy to be dancing with the most beautiful girl in the place.

We finally went back to our table and finished our sandwiches. Taylor had a devilish look when she made an incredible suggestion.

"There's a girl on the dance floor who's been trying to catch my eye," she said. "Do you see the chick wearing the bright red halter top? With the cut-off shorts?"

I saw her. The girl was cute. Not as cute as Taylor, but more than cute enough.

"Yeah, I see the one," I said.

"Tell me something, Burt," Taylor said. "Do you think she's fuckable?"

That was a shock. I couldn't help but laugh. "Taylor, I have a hard time imagining that when I'm sitting next to you."

She smiled. "You are very sweet, but you're dodging my question. Never mind. I am sure that if you had a chance to get that girl in bed, you'd do a good job taking advantage of that opportunity."

I shook my head. "Is there a reason for this conversation?"

"Of course there is," Taylor said. "I'm wondering if you'd like it if we had a threesome with that girl tonight."

Whoa! Where did that come from? Taylor saw the startled look on my face, and it made her laugh. "I'm going to take that as a yes. You'd like a threesome tonight. I believe I might be able to make that happen."

"How? Do you know her or something?"

"Never saw her before," Taylor said. "But she's been giving me that look girls give each other when they're interested. My idea is that I go over and dance with her for a while. Then I invite her to come over to our table so I can introduce her to you. Then we take her back to the boat. Then we take turns fucking her."

Wow. "Wow," I said. "I mean, wow."

"Don't you think I can do it?" she said. Taylor was a little bit tipsy, and I suppose that might have made her think she was more convincing than she really was. But Taylor was smoking hot. If anyone could pull off a stunt like that, it was Taylor.

"Give me a few minutes," she said. "Watch and learn."

With that, Taylor went back to the dance floor and got in front of the girl in the red halter. They began to dance, and things got hot in a hurry. Taylor rubbed her butt against the girl's belly, and the girl did the same to Taylor. They got so close their bodies were in constant contact. At one point they kissed. It looked hot.

The band took a break, and Taylor took the girl by the hand. She led her to our table, and I bought them both a drink.

"This is Burt," Taylor said.

"Cathy," the girl said. "Or Cat. I prefer Cat."

"I'm Taylor, by the way," Taylor said.

"Nice to meet you both," Cat said, although it seemed she was mainly pleased to meet Taylor. I saw that they were holding hands under the table, with Taylor resting their hands on the bare skin of Cat's leg. They got so friendly so fast that I realized Taylor hadn't been fooling. She was going to convince this girl to go back to the boat with us, and we'd all have a threesome.

It wasn't long before Taylor invited Cat to come see our boat, and Cat accepted enthusiastically. Taylor arranged for us to walk with Cat between us. We both held her hand as we made our way to the marina. I sensed the excitement building during the walk, and all of us were anxious to have sex by the time we went below deck. Cat took Taylor in her arms and started kissing passionately. Taylor reached out and pulled me into a three-way embrace. Cat had a look of arousal on her face when she turned toward me and gave me the same kind of kiss. She tasted like whiskey.

Taylor stripped Cat's clothes away in a hurry, then removed mine. I was naked a few seconds later. The whole thing was so stimulating that I was hard as iron by the time I removed my trunks. Taylor reached out, grabbed my cock, and pulled me down until I was on top of Cat. We were all so aroused that our hands were going everywhere at once, exploring each other's bodies as fast as we could. Cat's breasts were big and very soft; that red halter flattered her. She might not have been as beautiful as Taylor, but she possessed an earthy quality that was very sexy.

Cat wanted to eat Taylor pussy, and that was something I wanted to see - and hear. Taylor started moaning when she felt Cat's tongue. Cat positioned herself on her knees, making it clear that she wanted me to give it to her doggy style. I got behind her and ran the head of my cock up and down the length of her pussy, which was very wet by the time. I spent a little time rubbing the head of my cock against her clit. It made Cat jump. "Oh!" she said each time.

It was time for me to push inside her, so I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and paused for a moment. I wanted Cat to have a few seconds to think about what I was about to do. She moaned when I went inside her. This whole scene was so wild I could barely control myself. Imagine how it looked with Taylor flat on her back, eyes closed, mouth open and groaning from pleasure. There was Cat, her face planted deep into Taylor's pussy, her ass wiggling back and forth as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper.

For the record, this was my very first threesome. At some point I realized that I had to satisfy two women. If I made Cat cum, then climaxed inside her, I would disappoint Taylor, who would surely want some cock before the night was over. My male ego would not permit that to happen. I wasn't sure how I'd manage, but it was certain that I was not going to let myself have an orgasm until after I made both of these girls climax. I slowed down my thrusts in and out of Cat's pussy. I began massaging her clit with my thumb, trying to make sure she climaxed before I did.

The first girl to cum was Taylor. From what I could see, Cat was a superb pussy eater. Taylor was squirming around on the bed, gripping the sheets in little fists. I could tell Cat was having trouble. Between Taylor's arms and legs flailing around, and what I was doing to Cat's pussy, it was difficult for her to concentrate on her task. But she managed well enough to make Taylor cry out joyfully when her orgasm began. She was loud enough that I felt sure people all over the marina had to know we were having sex.

Cat laid her head on Taylor's belly. She was able to focus on the sensation of my cock and my thumb working to get her off. It wasn't surprising that it happened fast. She'd had a lot of stimulation by this time. Her body shook and trembled when she came, and I felt her pussy throbbing. When it was finally over, I pulled out, then lifted Cat off the bed so I could lay her on the bed next to Taylor.

I'd almost cum inside Cat, but my cock got a chance to take a break and I could relax a bit. Taylor was looking up at me, smiling. She had that "freshly fucked" expression I love to see. But I hadn't been the one who fucked her. Cat got all the credit for Taylor's orgasm, and I wanted to make her cum, too. She pointed to my hard cock. "Do you have any left for me?" she said.

"I think I can manage that," I said. But I didn't make a move immediately. I wanted to give my cock plenty of time to recover from all the excitement of being inside a new pussy for the first time. Cat's pussy was a little bigger than Taylor's. She wasn't as tight, but she got so wet that her inner thighs were damp by the time she came. I realized that I've fucked two brand new pussies that day. I realize that makes me sound like a dog, but I can't help it. I felt like a sultan with two new members of my harem.

"Get over here," Taylor said, reaching out for me. I crawled over Cat's motionless body and climbed on top of Taylor. Neither one of us needed any more foreplay. I slipped my cock into Taylor's pussy and began making slow, loving motions that I hoped would allow me to last long enough to make her climax before me.

"I'm so glad you took me sailing," Taylor said. "You've given me a wonderful day."

"I'm the lucky one," I said.

"True. You did get lucky. Twice. Three times, if you count that handjob I gave you earlier."

"I think that counts," I said. Taylor giggled.

By this time Cat was recovering from her climax. She rolled over and kissed me, then kissed Taylor. Cat began fondling Taylor's breasts, so I moved out of her way. Cat began sucking and nibbling Taylor's boobs, and it was clear Taylor enjoyed getting pleasure from a man and a woman at the same time. She came again quickly. I had no trouble delaying my own orgasm long enough to make Taylor climax - with help from Cat, of course.

I was getting pretty excited by this time. My cock was letting me know it needed to cum. But since I still had a few minutes, I pulled out of Taylor and turned my attention back to Cat. "Oh my God! Do you still have some gas in the tank?" Cat said.

"A little bit," I said, pushing her down on her back. I spread her legs and shoved my cock deep in her pussy. "Ooooooooooh!" she said. Cat had a big smile on her face. I didn't have enough experience to know for sure, but at that moment I thought our threesome was working out well for all of us.

Cat wrapped her arms around me and thrust her hips upward each time I pushed inside. It felt so good I didn't even try to make it last. My cock was finished. I couldn't wait another minute. I began to cum, and cum, and cum, and Cat seemed to enjoy feeling me fill her pussy with warm wetness. I'd had plenty of time to recover since Taylor made me cum earlier that afternoon, so I deposited a big load into Cat's pussy. It began to drip from her body when I finally got soft and slipped wetly from inside her.

Taylor invited Cat to spend the night, but she said she needed to go home. "My husband is watching the kids tonight," she told us before saying goodnight and getting off the boat. We both have her big wet kisses before watching her walk down the dock.

"Husband? Kids?" I asked when we went back to the cabin.

"I guess they have a very modern marriage," Taylor said.

"It makes sense that folks like Cat and her husband live in Key West. It's a place for people who like that kind of thing."

"Thanks for bringing me here. I guess I don't need to explain how much I've enjoyed being with you today."

"Let's hope you don't get tired of me before I get you home tomorrow," I said. "We've got a full day of sailing ahead of us tomorrow."

"I'm sure I'll handle it just fine," Taylor said, wrapping one hand around my cock. "If you can just keep giving me more of this, I'll have a big smile on my face by the time we say goodbye."

"I'll do what I can," I said. That made her laugh.

The next morning we got up early, found a restaurant that served breakfast, and pulled away from the marina in plenty of time to get back to Miami by the early evening. I wasn't a bit surprised that Taylor stripped off her clothes as soon as we got clear of other boaters. "I love getting tan without tan lines," she said.

"Sailing lets you do that," I said. "It's pretty easy to get burned out on the water. Would you like some sunscreen?"

"Yes please," she said. She asked me to spread lotion on her back, then turned around so I could do her boobs. She ended up making me apply lotion everywhere, from her tight little butt to her long shapely legs. By the time I was done, her whole body was shiny from the lotion. God, she looked hot. Taylor had a way of turning the simplest act into something sexual, and she wanted me to know that. The message was clear: hire her for the job, and she'd give me lots of creative, exciting sex.

Think about how much had happened in two days. We'd had sex for the very first time, followed by the second time, the third time, and I can't even remember how many times in total. She'd arranged for us to have a threesome with an alluring woman. She was naked almost the whole time, and she encouraged me to get naked, too. And the trip wasn't over!

I felt like I needed to get Taylor back to Miami before it got too late, so I didn't suggest we stop for lunch. Instead, we ate as we sailed. Taylor seemed to think it was her job to make sure we got some kind of mid-day sex, so she gave me a blowjob as I steered.

As you can see, she was just relentless in the sex department. It became increasingly obvious that she was using sex as a way to pass the job interview. She said it pretty blatantly at one point. As we headed into the marina, she thanked me for teaching her a lot about sailing. "I know I need more lessons before I can be your first mate," Taylor said. "But I already know that the most important job of a first mate is to take care of her captain." Just to make absolutely sure I knew what she meant by "take care," she wrapped one hand around my cock and gave me a big smile.

We were both tired by the time we tied the boat to the dock. I offered to drive her home. "That would be sweet," she said. "But I'd like it if we could go down to the cabin again. I've never had sex on a boat before I met you."

Wow. Just wow. We went down, stripped off our clothes, and began having slow, relaxing, romantic sex. It was as if we'd known each other for months. It was as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I felt very comfortable with Taylor. I felt like I could discuss anything with her. I liked her vibe. And I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she was, by far, the most beautiful woman I'd taken to bed. She seemed very pleased when I gave her the $100 check I'd promised when she agreed to go cruising. I'm sure she was proud to get a modest payday for something that helped her think she was becoming a real model.

Taylor lived in one of the high-rise apartment buildings that are so common in the city. I dropped her off in front of her building and said, "I hope I can take you sailing again. I'd like you to get some more experience."

She gave me one of those big sexy smiles she did so well. "I'd love to get some more experience with you." If we hadn't just had sex, that comment would have made me hard again.

12