The Floating World Pt. 07: Juliette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, because Adam was looking at her with lust in his eyes.

Juliette got up, pulled her chair nearer to Adam's, then slipped both shoes off, putting them neatly just inside the door. She sat back down, putting her feet up on the edge of Adam's seat, her knees up high. She pushed the flow of her dress down between her legs so her thighs were hidden. She poked Adam playfully with her toe. "Do you like my feet, Adam? Bonnard says I have delicate little feet, just right for dancing. See." She pointed both feet together, and placed them in his lap.

"Who's Bonnard. You mentioned him in the garden, as well."

"He's Madelyn's dresser, her couturier. He fitted me for lingerie, does all of Maddy's, too."

"Lucky man," said Adam.

"You will be. Don't be hasty."

He laughed. "You sound just like Maddy."

"Do I, darling?" Juliette mimicked the other woman, perfectly.

"Christ," Adam chuckled. "Don't let her hear you say that. She'll have your guts for garters, taking the piss like that."

"So you can unclip her stockings from my stretched out bits around her waist, roll them down those long legs of hers?" Juliette enjoyed teasing Adam and conspiring with him against Maddy. She wouldn't be so brave with Madelyn.

"Well, I haven't got to those long legs yet. Her denial is... thorough and complete."

"Oh Adam, you poor man, it must be so... frustrating." Juliette watched his face carefully as she spoke, and spotted the unconscious flare in his eyes, before he caught himself. I'm right, she thought, it is. "We'll have to do something about that."

"Tell me about Bonnard," said Adam, changing the subject, and taking Juliette's feet in his hands, giving her a long, slow foot massage.

Interesting, thought Juliette, he doesn't want to talk about Madelyn. Not yet, anyway.

She sighed with pleasure from his strong hands on her feet, and told Adam of her encounter with Bonnard. She delighted in the way his cock stirred when she described how she'd stood over Madelyn, then been fucked by her mistress's fingers. He wants to hear about her, she thought.

"Look at the beautiful colours Bonnard found for me," she said, undoing the top buttons of her dress to reveal the lacy top of her bra and the shallow valley of her cleavage. "Blue, just like your eyes."

Juliette did one button up to hide the bra, and took a long, slow sip of wine, all the time looking over the top of the glass and gazing into Adam's eyes. Then, quite deliberately, she winked.

"Fuuck," whispered Adam.

"Adam! You're a bad man. Wait, you naughty boy."

"Jesus, the pair of you, you're both the bloody same."

Juliette grinned, and licked her lips with the tip of her little red tongue.

"You just encourage us, Adam."

"Me? I don't do anything."

"Precisely. But that lets us do exactly what we want. And we want different things, Madelyn and I. But curiously, both from the same man. Can you be that man for both of us, do you think?"

"I seem to be managing okay, so far," replied Adam, his look steady, accepting hers.

"Oh yes, you are. That's why I'm here." Juliette didn't pretend.

"Haven't we had this conversation already?"

"Yes, but that only got us to hors d'oeuvres. Now I want something proper to eat. I'm still hungry."

"There's a little bistro five minutes away. We can go there."

When they went out, Juliette left her keys on the kitchen bench.

* * * *

"That," said Juliette, leaning back in her chair, "was delicious. I'm so full I can hardly move." She rested her hands on her belly, glad she wasn't wearing tight jeans.

Adam reached forward with a serviette to dab a little bit of cream from her lip, from the dessert.

"You're indulging me, aren't you," she said to Adam. "I like it. I like you. I can see why Maddy does. Should she be jealous?" Juliette was covering all bases, but still manoeuvring around Madelyn.

"I'm not sure Maddy does jealous. I've seen no evidence of it. I'm not sure you'd know, if she did. But she's not here, so speculation's a bit pointless, isn't it?" Adam looked around the little bistro, still busy with its early evening bookings. "Do you want anything else, a coffee?"

"No thanks; fully fed, fully fucked, all's good."

"Getting ahead of yourself, Juliette?" Adam smiled.

"Just ticking them off, so I don't forget in the morning."

"Is this foreplay?" Adam asked.

"Probably," she replied. "Come on, let's go."

Adam looked for the waiter, but Juliette just got up and stood by the till.

As they walked back to Adam's apartment, Juliette tucked her arm in his but didn't say anything. Her three inch heels clicked on the pavement. Bonnard was right, three inches was the perfect height for her delicate frame. She looked up at Adam with a little smile.

* * * *

"Get undressed please," Juliette asked, three minutes after they'd got inside the door, one minute after Adam had put a CD on, turning the volume down low. "It's playtime."

Juliette watched Adam's reaction, his eyebrow slightly raised, but she'd already primed him during the meal, and she banked on him indulging her more, to see how far she'd go, to see how far he'd follow.

She knew something of her own predilections, having been bound and tied several times before, and skirmished with light and delicate pain. She wondered about Adam, because he'd taken her quite hard the second time, but not hard enough. He'd held himself back; for care of her or fear of himself. Juliette didn't know, so she'd dance around his darkness, lightly.

She watched him undo his shirt buttons, un-notch his belt, bend down to loosen his laces, flick off his shoes. Adam watched Juliette watching him as he took his shirt off and slid his trousers down his legs with simple and efficient movements.

Some men, Juliette knew, would turn away from her gaze, slightly nervous; others might joke a little, or strut. Adam did none of that, he simply stood before her naked. Juliette liked his elegant simplicity, knowing he was comfortable in his own place. It would be nothing unusual for him to be naked in his home.

"I'm over-dressed," she said. "Come here."

Juliette stood in the middle of the lounge room while Adam undid the buttons down the front of her dress, kneeling before her to get at the lowest ones, then standing to take the dress from her shoulders. He neatly folded the garment and placed it over the back of the lounge. The pale cream cotton complemented the darker leather of the furniture.

"Look at that, accessorising. You could make cushions," Juliette said, turning to see.

"I get mine from Ikea," he replied. "I'm too lazy to shop around."

"Damn," she said. "I'm not Swedish."

"You'll do."

She looked at Adam closely, wondering exactly how he got away with saying something like that. "My God," she said, with delight in her voice, "here I am, standing half naked in a room with a fully naked man, and you're saying 'you'll do.' 'You'll do?' Fuck me, that's a cheek. A girl should be affronted, a girl should."

"No different to you saying, 'get undressed, please.' Anyway, it's not like I'm asking you to drive a Volvo." He paused, grinning. "Or a Saab."

Juliette laughed, a high peal of a laugh that was pure delight. "God, you're wonderful. Can I come here more often? 'Or a Saab,' I like that!"

She turned around to present her back and the thin strap of her bra to Adam. "Undo me, funny man."

"With pleasure, my lovely."

On hearing the endearment, Juliette's mood suddenly shifted, and she just wanted to be close to Adam; no sex, just talk, wanting to be held. She folded the cups of the bra together and placed it on top of the dress. Juliette took his hand and led him through to the spare bedroom.

"Not in your bed, Adam, not till I'm properly invited."

She carefully folded the bed covers down and plumped up the pillows. She turned to him, gazing at him with dark and serious eyes, relying on his intuition to sense her change of mood. "Get in," she said softly, and slid herself alongside his comforting body. Adam held her, just as he'd held her when the ropes came off. Juliette floated in a safe place, his heartbeat in her ear a soothing, steady hush.

"Tell me about your first girl," she asked, "when you were very young."

She snuggled into his chest as Adam told her the story of Pamela, his first girl, in his soft, almost English accent. With a belly full of food and a warm and comfortable bed, Juliette drifted off to sleep, lulled by his voice. Sometimes she needed comfort far more than sex.

* * * *

An hour or so later, Juliette surfaced from the depths of sleep, vaguely aware of an emptiness beside her, and quiet movement outside the room. The apartment was in darkness, lit only by a faint ambient light from the rising moon, not enough to properly see by. She saw a shape move outside the bedroom door, and heard a door open. A few seconds later she heard the toilet seat go up, followed by the sound of water on water, then silence.

She swung her feet to the floor and got up, conscious of her bladder, realising that it must be Adam taking a piss. She needed one too, so moved carefully through the apartment, guessing her way in the dark.

"Ouch," she exclaimed, not guessing well enough and stubbing her toe on a chair. "I can't see."

"Sorry," she heard Adam's voice, "I didn't want to disturb you. Light switch, just inside the door."

"Thanks. You don't mind?"

"No, it's okay."

Juliette flicked the light on. "God, that's bright." She moved up behind Adam, rested her cheek against his back, and curled a hand around to cover his, to hold him holding his cock as he finished his piss.

"That's intimate, Juliette."

"Why not?" She kissed his back. "Don't flush."

She let go of Adam's hand as he gave his cock a few last shakes, and took in the pungency of his urine, breathing in deeply. She remembered her words to Bonnard, 'Don't forget to smell me.'

Adam turned from her and moved to the sink to wash his hands.

"Wait," Juliette said. "Me, too."

She swiftly pulled her panties down, leaving them on the bathroom floor, then put the seat down and sat, legs parted. "Hold me," she said, taking Adam's hand and holding it under her. Looking up at him with a serious, concentrated look on her face, she sighed and let go her pee, which ran hot over Adam's hand and splashed fountain-like into the bowl. She closed her eyes in relief as she let her piss run long. "I've always wanted to do that," she said.

"Cats marking. You're just like Madelyn."

"When did she do it?"

"On the way to the restaurant that night. Deliberately peed on the ground I was standing on."

"Did you move your feet away?"

"No."

"You don't mind being marked, then?"

"Doesn't look like it, does it?"

Juliette looked up at him, moved his hand away, and wiped herself with toilet paper. In her mind's eye she saw the cream of Madelyn's cunt on her fingers and the stripe of russet red at the base of the woman's pale, alabaster belly, displayed in the toilet cubicle at the restaurant, like a painting on a wall at the end of a long corridor.

She laughed. "I feel like I'm in a Kubrick movie. Sex and death in bathrooms."

Adam turned to the sink and washed his hands. "Something else to talk about over coffee. So many scenes!"

Juliette washed her hands too. "Tiles would be too cold on my bum, though. And a hard floor, that's not me."

"Done that already. Had to cook at four in the morning, too. You keep sensible hours, Juliette."

Juliette turned the bathroom light off, and led Adam back to the spare bedroom, pulling him along with her hand on his cock, which was thickening under her grip.

"Plenty of time, then," she said, "with my sensible hours."

"For what?" he asked.

"Me."

"Juliette's playtime, played out in sensible time?"

"Exactly like that. Quid pro quo, Adam, if you're game."

She looked at him, judging whether he grasped her meaning without prompting. A further thickening of his cock hinted that Adam was willing to go somewhere at her bidding, or at least, the instinctive creature inside him was. Juliette sat on the end of the bed, holding his cock in both hands, watching as his shaft straightened in front of her eyes.

"It's fascinating to watch," she said, "how a man's prick does that, grow by itself. Tell me what you're thinking, Adam, what's turning you on, just thinking it?"

She looked up into his eyes, waiting for his response.

"No one thing, and everything. A naked woman, leading me by the cock. Undressing you, your lace of blue. The heat of your piss on my hand. Your intimacy, doing that. Your confidence, Juliette. That cracked edge in your voice when you know exactly what you're asking for."

Adam pulled her up from the bed so she stood before him, his hands on her waist. "You're like some wild animal, but if I wanted to tame you I couldn't. I wouldn't want to, either."

"I'm that little inquisitive cat of yours, with its tiny sharp claws." Juliette pinched up Adam's nipples with both hands, her nails pulling up the points of flesh to tight peaks. Adam shivered with the sharp pleasure, and Juliette felt his cock pulse against her belly.

"And its little sharp teeth," she added, before biting a nipple lightly with her teeth, then sucking the whole nipple to bring up the blood, and biting again.

She leaned into him, making him spread his feet on the floor to keep balance. Juliette turned herself slowly, steering Adam's body so he faced away from the bed. Then she leaned against him once more, and even though she was a good head shorter than he was, she had an insistent strength that pushed him back until his legs touched the edge of the bed. Juliette took a step back, placed one hand on his chest and pushed, quickly, hard. Adam fell backwards onto the bed.

She stood over him, with her hands on her hips, a look of delight in her eyes.

"It's all about balance, and knowing when to push," she explained. "Move up the bed; but then, don't move any more, not without me saying." As she spoke, Juliette lowered her voice, an old actor's trick to command attention. She saw the depths of his eyes deepen, his pupils dilating as Adam shifted up a sensory notch. His fingers gripped the sheet, once, twice, like a spasm.

Juliette stepped up onto the bed and stood over Adam, her feet on each side of his hips. "Look at me slowly, Adam. I want to feel my skin burn, where you see me."

She stood over him and watched his eyes drop, looking down to her legs, her calves. Like Bonnard he took in every curve, and the linger of his look was like Maddy's slow hands turned to ghosts. Juliette shivered; to be craved for by these people made her hungrier.

Juliette watched the movement of Adam's slow eyes up her legs, and saw his gaze stop when it reached her centre, her sex. She lowered her body just the tiniest bit, enough to tighten the muscles of her thighs, to quiver tension into her limbs. She moved her hands to the bottom of her belly and held them motionless there. She saw Adam's cock throb in anticipation, waiting for her next movement.

She slid fingers to her sex and spread her lips, showing Adam her glistening colours.

"Fuuck, just like Madelyn does," he whispered.

Juliette's eyes went dark and wide at the sound of the other woman's name. Adam had invoked Madelyn into the room, but Juliette would harness the added energy for herself.

"Madelyn's a finger fuck slut, Adam, three fingers fucked. I don't know if she even likes cock." Juliette made the other woman sound crude, and saw his cock throb, again.

She suddenly dropped down to her knees, gripping Adam's hips between her thighs. She leaned forward, her breasts dropping and brushing against his chest, and nuzzled up until her hot breath sighed in his ear. "I'll fuck you first, Adam, that's a promise. Not Madelyn; me, Juliette."

Juliette knew that names were powerful things, and by having both spoken, she could fuck with his mind before he fucked her. " I'll. Fuck. You. First." She reinforced it, to keep him off balance.

Adam opened his mouth to speak.

Juliette put a finger to his lips. "Ssshh, no need. I'll look after you, Adam, you'll see."

She stretched his arms up above his head, her dropping breasts sliding over his face. "Don't move. Think of Maddy, think of me." Juliette led him down his own path, just like she did in the Japanese garden.

She got off the bed, leaned over and took Adam's cock in her hand, and kissed it once, in the centre of the shaft. "Your cock, Adam, is very, very beautiful. You can have it back when I'm finished. Don't move. Back in a sec."

She went out to her bag and found the four long silk scarves, a soft leather collar and the long and delicate chain she'd put there when she'd left her house earlier that evening.

She'd gone back to Bonnard alone to explain what she wanted, and he'd boxed the things up beautifully for her. "Juliette, my darling girl," he'd said, his eyes bright with affection for her, "you really are astonishing." He'd kissed her cheek. "Don't hurt him."

"Only when I stop," she'd replied.

"Adam," she said, returning to the room and showing him the scarves, "do you want me like this?"

Adam looked back at Juliette, his cock thick and hard, angled up from his gut. He separated his legs a few inches, showing her the dark mass of his balls.

"Oh," she said, smiling, "I see. No words then? None needed."

She swiftly tied one of the scarves around an ankle, splaying his leg wide, then crouched on the floor to knot the other end around the leg of the bed. She repeated the action on Adam's other leg. "I'm not Roshi-san, but these knots will do."

She crawled up Adam's body to sit on his chest. "Arms, over your head, or stretched out wide?"

Adam moved his wrists together, his arms held above his head.

"Fair enough," she said, lowering her sex to his face as she tied his wrists together. She stretched her arms out, holding his bound hands to the bed, and eased herself back onto his mouth. She stayed there, enjoying his attention, until she could smell her own aroma rising.

"Peaches and cream, Adam, and Maddy with strawberries in her luscious cunt?"

Juliette was content to have two women in the room for Adam, because she knew he only had one tongue, and it was in her.

"I've changed my mind. You wanted your wrists together, so I'll tie them apart, spread-eagled."

Juliette lifted her sex away from Adam's mouth, and held herself six inches above his eyes so he could see her sex but not reach it. She quickly undid the bonds on his wrists, then dropped down for his mouth on her hole. She pushed herself back for a single probe of his tongue, so he had the taste of her ass. She then rolled away to one side of the bed, where she stretched out his arm and tied it up by the bed head, looping the scarf quickly down around the leg of the bed.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Adam, should I leave your other hand free, so you can grab my flesh, or tie you all up so you can't?" She looked down on him, knowing he wouldn't even hint, for she'd do the other thing, to deny him. "Can't you decide?" she teased.

Juliette got back onto the bed and sat with her heels tucked under her bottom, and studied her captive man. As she did so, she gently took his cock and began to slowly play with it, her hand gliding in slow looping movements up and down his shaft, up over the plum dark head, gliding, gliding.

Adam's eyes closed as he sank into her care, and gave himself over to his pleasure. She watched his face, and felt peaceful herself, stroking, stroking, her breathing slowing to the rhythm of her hand. She did this for some minutes, arousing him slowly, watching his response, his faster breathing. She shifted to the other side of the bed and, as she knew he would, his untied hand touched her skin gently, feeling her softness, caressing her curves. This was a mood she liked, a slow beginning with a lover, everything focussed on where the touch was, nothing more.