The Floating World Pt. 08: Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wouldn't, he didn't. Madelyn was denied her ultimate fill. Adam teased her, tormented her mind, her flesh, but still he made her wait. And deep down inside, Madelyn triumphed, for in denying her he denied himself too. She felt his want, she heard his ragged breath, she felt his hands begin to tremble.

She began to speak, to taunt him, to conjure inside his mind with her voice. She began to sway her hips, her cunt lascivious and dripping; every time she felt his breath near her sex or darker hole, she'd move away, make him follow. Every time she felt his tongue in her ass, she'd clench, deny him entry, lock against him, pull away. She felt hollow without him, but he'd fuck her so hard it would hurt, she'd be completely fucked and helpless, and she'd wait for that.

And all the time she stayed with her haunches high, the core of herself on offer, thrusting herself back at him, her cunt red and split, swollen and aching, offering herself up for his fuck. But he tormented her still, rubbing his face into her cleft, his mouth, his cheek, his chin, till her juice coated him, his tongue deep in her cunt.

Madelyn ached and ached and wanted to be be filled, but every time she cried out for him to fuck her, fill her, want her, he wouldn't do it. He'd go somewhere else on her body. He turned her over so she lay on her back, her legs spread wide. He reared over her, spread her legs with his hands, and dropped his body onto hers, his hot tight balls up against her wet cunt, the tight flesh of his balls pushing against her spread lips. His cock was hot against her belly, but he wouldn't put it inside her.

And then, "Ohh, Madelyn..." and Adam placed the head of his cock against the swollen wet lips of her cunt, "...don't move..."

... she turned against him. Now he wanted to be inside her, Madelyn turned away, she closed her legs, she pushed him away. He tried to force her legs wide to take her, but she rolled on the bed. She rolled and twisted and wriggled out from under him, and he fell face down onto the sheets. She fell on top of Adam quickly, her long body all along his. She ground her sex against the base of his spine, and started to fuck his back, pressing her pubic bone down so her sex splayed wet and hot against the tight muscle where his ass cheeks met.

That wasn't enough, so she wrapped one arm under his neck so his throat was in the crook of her elbow, and she pulled his neck back so his head came up off the bed and his body arched back. With all her strength she held him in the stranglehold, and again pushed her core back against the taut muscle of Adam's ass. To relieve the pressure on his neck, Adam placed his hands on the bed and pushed himself up, pushing Madelyn backwards, but in doing so he lost his balance, and she was able to turn him on the bed so he was on his back.

She pounced quickly, dropping her wet sex onto his breathless face, smothering him between her thighs. Facing down his body, she crouched over him, his hot balls in her hands and she pulled them away from his body to slow him. She bit the base of his cock, the pressure of her open mouth bite a warning to Adam. She was on top now, warning him not to fight, not while his cock was in her hands, anyway. She ground her cunt back against his face, and received her own warning bite all around the top of her sex, her clitoris held in his mouth, swathed with his tongue.

Madelyn opened her mouth wider, sucking a testicle into it, sucking on the egg quite hard, testing for his response. She felt Adam's mouth open wider and yearned for the long pull of his suck on the whole burning flesh of her sex. They relaxed into a tantalising call and response with each other, slowing into the careful delight of eating delicate flesh with their lips, taking the necessary step back from devouring thick, dark blood with their teeth. Madelyn bit gently and her clit was sucked lightly in response. Adam bit softly around the top of her sex, and she answered with a nibble on his shaft.

So they ate at each other's core with delicate teeth, slow and gentle tongues, and warm lips. Their breathing slowed, and their bodies became still, as they each focused on their delectable places; each a perfect prey, their slow mouths on each other. They licked and bit and sucked, but Maddy didn't take his cock head in her mouth, and Adam wouldn't use his fingers in her sex, so they continued their waiting game, their insatiable, inevitable torment. Tantalus had more fingers and a deeper throat than these two beautiful creatures, and so they worshipped each other, wanting more, always wanting more, but denying each other completely.

After long minutes of slow eating of each other's core (no-one was counting time any more), Madelyn, because she was on top, raised her head and sat up. She moved herself down Adam's body, leaving his cunt dripped face to cool, and nuzzled the base of her belly around his shaft. "Sit up," she said, "that cushion against the wall will do," and Adam moved. "There," she said, when his body was angled just right for her next desire.

The unfinished sixty-nine had calmed her, and Maddy was in another, more contemplative mood. She leaned back against Adam's chest, and didn't mind at all when his hands, gentle now and wondrous too, carefully took the weight of her breasts, and his mouth the side of her throat. She leaned back against him, and found a place where her sex was down against the base of his shaft, and because his prick was the perfect length, a good length of it could be seen above her belly.

"Look, Adam," she said, "I've got my own cock to play with now." She placed her hand around it, and was astonished by the heat. "Is this what it's like, to be a man, to look at your cock, and touch it?" She turned her head to his to enquire, and together they looked down at the shaft they could see, thick and red with his arousal, the big head a rich plum red. Because her lips were hot and swollen around him, and her arousal had been so long, Maddy felt every twitch of his cock, each pulse, as if they were her own.

She thought his sensation might be stronger, felt from the inside - it seemed to be, if his twitches and gasps were any indication - but nothing could be softer to touch than the velvet smooth skin of the cock head. She touched her own lips and her cheek, and decided the velvet was smoother and hotter.

Her cock jutted up from the carefully manicured heart of her red pubic hair, and its colour, a rich deep red (for his arousal, too, had been so long), was a startling contrast against the whiteness of her thighs and the creamy pale smoothness of her belly. "Look, my veins are blue," and she traced her finger along a thin vein just under the surface of her skin, in that soft place inside her thigh. "But some of them are purple," and she tracked her fingertip along a thick vein which started just behind the head of her cock, following it along the side of the shaft until it curved under and disappeared.

Adam lay back with his eyes closed, waiting to feel where her exploration would go, as she discovered her lovely new cock that used to be his. His palms pressed slowly against the hot swell of her breasts, her long thick nipples, and because their mood was even slower now, she felt each nerve throb join together and connect up, and she didn't know where his body stopped and hers began.

She took the cock shaft in her left hand, and the heat of it was the heat of her fingers. When she pulled the foreskin right down with her other hand so the skin on the shaft was smooth and tight, a pulse entered her breasts through his hands. When she rubbed the top of the head with her palm, feeling the tiny mouth of the opening there, the hiss of breath by her ear told her everything, and the twitch in Adam's leg told her more.

Maddy looked around at his face again, and loved the way it was tilted back, his eyes closed. There was something in the angle, that if he opened his eyes, he'd see something beautiful painted on the ceiling, a cherub perhaps, or an angel. She looked up at the ceiling, but there was nothing painted there.

She smiled, and went back to the slow discovery of her wonderful new cock. She was seeing it for the first time with this intensity, and wanted it in her mouth, her cunt, her ass; but for now, was content with it in her hand and in her eyes. Madelyn knew now, with Adam, they had plenty of time. And there was always Juliette, she hadn't forgotten the girl. The lucky girl, who'd already had Adam. Maddy smiled. She needed to catch up, but she had plenty of time. She wondered where she'd put his watch. Upstairs somewhere; on her dressing table, perhaps. Her house had so many rooms.

Maddy drifted. Adam stirred, and Maddy quickly came back. She was getting ahead of herself.

She decided that the best place in the world for her fingertip to be, the only place right now, was the little ridge of skin just behind the tiny mouth of his cock, where his cock head joined the long shaft. She knew that this little place, if concentrated on properly, would drive a man nearly insane with slow pleasure. She liked the idea of that, driving someone mad with ecstasy, especially this man. It was only fair, she thought, for he'd driven her nearly mad with desire; just with his presence, sometimes.

Maddy was adept with her fingertip, having taught herself since she was a teenage girl to be slow on her clit then fast, in alternating cycles, so she'd come one time, twice, three times, more, during long, self-pleasuring times. And since her time as a young girl, those lithe and nubile times, she'd known clever men with slow fingers, and wonderful women with soft hands, who'd taught her to slow down even more. And she knew Adam, from things that he'd said, and the things that he did to her, that he'd been similarly taught. He'd learned, somewhere or sometime, to move slowly around a woman's body, to give her time to remember, to give her time to forget.

Their arousal had been intense for a long time now, and was building in waves, fast and slow. Maddy wondered how long he might last as she began to stroke his tiny place, the same way she edged her clit. She wondered about herself too, what pleasure she'd want next, before she came, once, twice, three times, more. She held herself off, knowing that when the wave finally broke, she'd drown. Maddy lived for that gasp for air when she surfaced, gasping for breath, nearly drowning.

Within seconds Adam's body began involuntary twitching, with uncontrollable shudders and jerks. Maddy smiled, and continued to stroke in tiny circles. She had a new cock, and he a new clitoris, and it was only right that they share and swap.

"Something wrong, Adam?" she teased. "Oh naughty boy, stay there!" She talked to his cock as it tried to jump from her hand, and she gripped it harder, squeezing the shaft so it couldn't escape. "Ah, that's better, come to Madelyn, there's a good boy." She continued to stroke that tiny place. "There, isn't that nice, do you want more?"

"Ye...esss," he moaned.

"Oh, not you, Adam, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my beautiful," she stroked some more, "wonderful," more, more, "gorgeous cock. It's all mine, I think I'll cut it off and put it in a velvet box. Wouldn't that be nice, a beautiful cock for Madelyn?" She leaned her head back against Adam's cheek and turned to kiss him. "You know I like beautiful things." And all the time, she kept up her constant, insistent finger.

Adam was hot behind her, radiating energy from every part of his body, and if Maddy could see colours, she'd see them now, streaming from him. His breath came in gasps as she took his body up into silent orgasms just like her own, and still she kept on with her finger.

"Oh look, isn't that beautiful? Look, Adam, you're making diamonds." Adam's eyes were tightly closed. "Oh, my lovely man, you've got your eyes closed, you can't see."

Madelyn stopped her tiny strokes, fascinated to see clear the bright beads of fluid flowing crystal clear from the little mouth of her cock. She watched closely as several more beads of pre-cum formed, glistening on the head of her cock like beautiful jewels. She gently touched her fingertip to the tiny beads, and rubbed them around the head. Adam shuddered, and Madelyn smiled.

She eased her body back a little, so she could slide her fingers into herself, with a gentle sigh. She played with herself for a while, enjoying her own sensation, knowing Adam was lost in his. Maddy brought her finger up before her eyes, angling it back and forth to catch the light, so she could see her glistening juice. "Look, Adam," she said, "I'm making silver, I'm shining."

Adam didn't speak, but she loved the soft stroke of his fingers down her back.

"I'm very, very wet, Adam. I wonder why that is?"

Maddy eased herself up from his body, and slid to the bed beside him. "Don't move, I'm just stretching my bones." She got up from the bed and stretched her arms up towards the ceiling, elongating her graceful body, stretching up tall on her toes.

Adam gazed at her. "You're very, very beautiful, Madelyn Jane." She heard in his voice a tone she'd never heard, a tone full of wonder, as if he'd never seen her before.

Maddy looked down on Adam and saw the look in his eyes, his impossible depths. She took a deep breath, because she knew she was about to drown. "Are you okay, my darling," she whispered, meaning are you comfortable, but really meaning I love you, but she didn't know the words for that.

She came back to the bed and sat above him, feeling the blood hot heat from his shaft. She slid on him to make his prick shine with her cream, and then she raised herself up, took his cock in her hand, and positioned it between the swollen lips of her sex. She eased the head back and forth twice, to make sure the angle was just right, then Maddy began to slide down.

She kept her eyes wide open the whole time, focussing on the depths in Adam's eyes as he gazed back at her. As she slid slowly down onto him, Maddy achingly and gently filled herself full with her man, wondering why she'd waited so long; and as they made love, she discovered the reasons why:

"I don't know why I do that," he said, as he jabbed the button.

"Stop pressing it then," she replied, as she looked into his eyes.

She tucked her arm in his, as they walked across the crossing. If she didn't actually do that then, she did so now, because that was where she met him and first walked arm in arm. And if she hadn't touched his arm then, his beautiful cock wouldn't be inside her now, and her breasts wouldn't ache, and her nipples wouldn't feel like fire, and she wouldn't be throbbing inside.

"I go in here," he said, pointing into a building.

No you don't, because if you do, I'll never see you again, and you won't make me laugh, you won't make me smile, I won't have your card, I won't know who you are, Mister Cain. And Madelyn couldn't bear the thought of that, so she loved him a little faster, sliding deeper on his cock, squeezing him tighter so he never went into that building at all.

"Is that perfection, that I see," Adam said, as she handed him a coffee.

It is Mister Cain, as I showed you my breast, the inside of me, my beautiful petals, my colours, my long fingers in my cunt, because I really wanted you inside me even then, your beautiful eyes, your crooked smile, and all because of me. Look at me now, I'm shining.

"Are you marking me, Madelyn, like a cat?"

My sweet god, yes I was, my piss around your shoes, marking the ground you walked on. Your cock in my mouth, that first taste of you, scarring my senses forever. I drank you down, later, didn't I, Adam, when you gave me all of your seed? You wanted to fuck that little girl, but you didn't because you wanted me more. Fill me up now, break me in two, because one of me is never enough. I don't love you one time, Adam, because once is never enough.

Maddy slowly fucked Adam, her eyes open in wonder as she sank onto him, her body opening up for him to be deeper inside her. Every bit of her flowed together with him as she took her man inside herself.

"Is she my beautiful gift, Madelyn, who you brought to the garden, the lovely Juliette?"

She was, and mine too, because she filled me up with three fingers when I was desperate in a dirty toilet cubicle because I was already tormented by you; my little Juliette who I think is so pretty and I dress her up like a doll. I like watching her with you. She told me all about you, Adam, how you carried her off to your bed. I was a little bit jealous, but look at you now, all mine. Ooo, that's right, can you feel her in the room?

Madelyn sat high on Adam's cock, grinding down, and she pinched her nipples hard to make them hurt. He reached up and brushed her hands away from her breasts, and cupped them so gently they hurt even more. Madelyn ached inside as she fucked Adam slowly.

"Did you tie her up for me, no ribbons and bows, but so very sweet?"

My naughty Juliette who I can't tame, just like I can't tame you, she's a wilful girl who must be made to behave, can we do that together, Adam? Love her like I'm loving you, can we do that, make her a good girl? Oh my sweet god love me longer, love me deep. I'm an empty space, Adam, fill me up. Your cock in my mouth, you gave up your seed like hot molten pearls in my mouth, oh fill me full, fuck I want you, want you, want you so much, fill me up. So hard inside, ooo, ye...ees.

Madelyn's lust for Adam, built slowly over time with her games and dramatics, crept up inside her as she loved him, and spread itself through her bones like a craving, invisible thing until...

...she stopped moving on him, sinking her weight down onto his thick sex so she could feel the quick throb of his pulse inside her. She stopped in her own small eternity to make sure he was real, all hers; and when she knew this for certain, Madelyn closed her eyes to keep him locked away, and she began to move again. Her darkness surrounded her like cool water, and she fell forward on to Adam's chest and she drowned. Her need for him engulfed her, and Madelyn began to cry.

"Don't leave me alone, Adam, don't leave me." She buried her face in his neck so he couldn't hear her, but she'd whispered it, and he did. And to save her from drowning, Adam's arms were around her and his hands on her back were so warm. He turned her onto her side, still deep in her, but it was different now because he could move too, and like waves on a wide lake he swayed inside her, and she surged up around him, and came. Madelyn's orgasm slid over her, and she felt Adam's lips kiss her tears away.

"Sshh, Madelyn, I've got you safe."

"Don't let me go, Adam, not yet, I couldn't bear it."

"Sshhh, angel, we're here in your house, the doors are all locked."

Adam calmed her constantly, swathing her with his long, gentle fuck; and Maddy didn't believe herself when she came again, languid ecstasy creeping up from her toes to her head, and she came, shuddering in his arms, her sex pulsing around his.

"Deeper, Adam, deeper... oh, sweet fuck, could you love me any more?"

He moved inside her in a different way, and Maddy opened her eyes and saw his. "Oh my god, yes you can..."

She rolled again, moving under him; she wanted to feel his weight on top of her. She wanted to feel his long length, and wrapped her long legs around his waist, to be loved by him until she was helpless. Adam sensed it, and plunged himself into her, faster now and deeper, the smack of their flesh together keeping time. They moved faster against each other until both of them were surging up another plateau of pleasure, together, together; and they both burst together, Adam's jets of cum shooting up inside her.

Madelyn felt every throb, and she too gripped and pulsed, and came again, all around him. She collapsed onto him, her weight long and nothing, but even so, he rolled onto his side, still inside her. She nuzzled her sex down on his, to keep him there as he softened, gripping her muscles tight to hold him.