The Floating World Pt. 09: Juliette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show her to me, Adam. And then yourself. I like seeing you naked before me." Madelyn opened her heavy lidded eyes; dreaming, waking, she wanted to see him and the girl together.

"I've nothing to hide, Maddy."

"Yet you hide everything, you impossible man," Maddy commented.

Adam smiled. "You just need to know where to look."

Maddy laughed. "Isn't that the truth! I'll keep looking, I might find it."

"But Juliette. Where to start?" Adam turned to the girl.

"Why, at my feet, of course. Where else?" Juliette replied, a grin on her face.

"Cheeky girl. Of course. How silly of me."

Madelyn smiled. Adam didn't do silly. She settled back to watch, her whole body tingling with slow expectation. A stillness dropped over the room like a drug. If there were candles, they'd flicker, if there were lights they'd dim. Outside, it began to rain, light fingers pattering on the windows. Inside, there was no rain at all. Madelyn sighed. "Ohhh god, just show me."

Juliette stood motionless within the dream, waiting for Adam to undress her.

Adam's worship began as it always did, slowly. He knelt on the floor before the stool, and Juliette stood obediently, even though he gave no commands. He reached for the buttons at the bottom of her dress, which came just below her knees. Undoing each pearl from its loop, he separated the halves of the garment, revealing the curve of her hips and her small waist.

The little heart-shaped patch of hair was dark at the base of her belly. Her white stockings were clipped to a simple garter belt, and her breasts were covered by a little cotton and lace bra, also white. Adam stood, and slowly eased the dress off Juliette's shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"Exquisite girl," whispered Maddy, returning her fingers to her sex, easing back the labia and running two fingers along the shaft of her clitoris. "Now, your turn. Undress Adam."

Juliette heard her murmur, but couldn't make out the words. Maddy was so quiet, sinking into her own pleasure, whispering to herself in a soft delirium.

Juliette undid the buttons of Adam's shirt, and it too fell to the floor, along with her dress. He stood bare chested, his hands resting gently on her hips. As she was standing on the stool she was nearly the same height as him, so she looked him in the eyes and kissed him quickly, her hands on his shoulders. "Hello, love," she said. Adam smiled.

Maddy closed her eyes. She couldn't bear to see their affection for each other, but ached for it for herself.

"Careful," she heard Adam say quietly. Maddy looked up and saw Juliette kneeling on the stool before him.

"It's a bit wobbly. It's got a wonky leg," Juliette whispered, but the performance could not be interrupted merely because a prop was real.

"It doesn't matter, we won't be here long," he replied. Her fingers were already undoing the buckle of his belt and sliding the zip down. Juliette looked up at Adam's face with an inquisitive look, wondrous at what she might find. She slid off the stool to the floor.

Juliette began to explore, her fingers spread wide on his gut, feeling his heat, the soft hair. She traced the darker line up to his navel, then ran her finger back down that trail into the hidden place behind the cloth. She leaned her cheek against his skin and felt his hands gently hold her head, one hand stroking her hair.

She looked up at him again, and heard Madelyn whisper, "Ohhh, how he holds her, I want to be held like that."

Juliette tormented Maddy by slowly tugging the waist of Adam's trousers down, easing the cloth over the thick shaft of his cock and onto the floor. He stepped both feet out from the pants and stood there nude, the girl kneeling before him, both hands holding the shaft of his beautiful cock up against his belly. She hid the rod from Madelyn's eyes with her hands, giving her the tableaux of a man and the kneeling girl, a slave perhaps, or a sylvan thing about to be taken.

Juliette pressed her cheek against the hot shaft of Adam's cock, closed her eyes, and breathed him in. Her own lighter fragrance rose to mingle with his musk, and she thought of Bonnard and his perfumes. She kissed the shaft, then got to her feet, stepping up onto the stool once again.

Body to body, lips to lips, she pressed herself against Adam, pushing her breasts to his chest. Her nipples were tight in the soft white bra. "Undo me," she said, and meant the brassiere, but didn't know it meant something else.

"Sweet Christ," Madelyn murmured, "her too?" knowing she had to watch. She took a sip from the wine to slow herself, but her fingers trembled when she put the glass down. "Come over here, sweet goodness, come over here to me." Like a mad woman, she didn't know if she spoke the words out loud or said them in her head.

"Do you want to be restrained, Madelyn, when we fuck you?" Adam's voice broke in, and she saw them coming towards her, Juliette leading the man along with her hand around his prick. "We don't want to leave you alone."

"Not alone, Maddy, not like in your toilet cubicle. We want to fuck you slowly, so slowly, drive you out of your mind." Juliette knew the woman's triggers, knew which buttons to push, and she took control now, seeing the older woman sprawled gash naked, her cunt shining in the glistening light. Juliette might be gentle with Adam, but she knew Maddy didn't want that.

"I know what you need, Maddy, and right now that's a three fingered fuck. Ahh, yes, see, you do want that. See, Adam, I told you. Maddy's a slut fuck tramp. She can't hide it. She pays for sex, did she tell you? Three hundred bucks, I'm worth more than that, don't you think?"

Juliette took the straps by Madelyn's feet and bound her ankles to the chair's frame, wrapping the leather twice around each red velvet boot. "We don't need to strap her hands, she's not going anywhere. Not when I do this."

She kneeled before Madelyn's sex, looking closely at the folds and petals there, before taking the whole wet place into her mouth, sucking at the woman without mercy. She tunnelled and probed with her tongue, eliciting a long moan from Madelyn, "Oohh, fuu...uck yes, you little bitch, eat me, take me with your mouth."

"Don't call me a bitch, fucking whore. Look at you, spread wide for anyone to take. Slut fuck Madelyn. How many men have fucked you, all strapped up and dripping? Adam, fill her mouth. I don't want to hear her talk.

"See, Maddy, he does what he's told when it's me. That's right, Adam, let the tramp suck you, slide that cock down her throat." Juliette was fucking Maddy now, her fingers fast in the bound woman's cunt, fucking her fast like the first time they'd met. Adam had gone to the head of the chair, where Maddy turned her head to take him deep into her throat.

"That's impressive, Madelyn, where'd you learn to suck cock like that?" Juliette pounded Maddy's cunt with her fingers, jerking the woman's body up on the chair with each thrust.

In complete contrast, Adam stroked Maddy's hair gently as she swallowed him, giving her an impossible contradiction. Her eyes rolled back as his cock and the girl's fingers overwhelmed her, and she screamed up to her first orgasm. Maddy pushed Adam away so she could breathe, panting and mewling as she came, a long strand of saliva threading from her lips to his cock.

"Cock sucker, Madelyn?" Juliette laughed. "You should have gone into the Gents at the restaurant. There's a hole between the last two cubicles. The kitchen-hands could do with a mouth like yours." She was relentless. "They don't get that shade of lipstick often."

"Again." Madelyn moaned at the idea of it. "Fuck me again. Adam, come in my mouth."

"Oh no, " replied Juliette, "his cum is mine tonight. You can tie me and whip me, but his seed's all mine. It's payment, Maddy, if you're going to beat me. That's what you want, isn't it, to see me whimper? Madelyn with her little Juliette, doing what she's told?

"Not before I fuck you first, Maddy. Like this." Juliette slid herself onto Madelyn's body, pressing her pussy hard against Madelyn's cunt, fucking up against her. She fought and grappled with Madelyn's hands, finally forcing them above their heads, stopping all resistance with her mouth. The women kissed, and Juliette could taste Adam's cock on Maddy's lips.

Adam moved down between Maddy's s spread wide legs, his turn to taste her sex, her lust drenched cunt. He used his mouth at first and was gentle, but Maddy begged, "Harder, finger me, fuck me like Juliette did."

Adam, not to be commanded, pushed two fingers into Maddy slowly, two fingers which he eased upwards to find her G spot, and his pressure began in her cunt. Maddy quivered with her rising pleasure, one leg kicking against the restraint. She gripped Juliette's breasts and pulled on the bars that pierced the girl's nipples.

She pulled too hard, giving Juliette an unexpected and unprepared for pain. "Sssss," Juliette hissed, "not that, not yet," and she sucked fierce and hard on Maddy's tit to remind her who was on top in this moment, finishing with a little bite to make sure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Madelyn chanted, the beat of her words forced from her by the faster movement of Adam's fingers between her legs, and the matching suck from Juliette on her breast. Adam moved his head up to the other breast, and covered the hot swell of it with his mouth, sucking in Maddy's flesh hungrily. They sucked and bit on Maddy's swollen teats like beasts at meat, she'd be bruised in the morning. Madelyn wanted it harder, bearing down on Adam's fingers, grunting with her exertion. "Unhh, fu... uck. Me.. unnh, unnh. Ahh, that's -"

"Let me," Juliette said. She looked around, and spotted a bottle of lube on the floor. She extended her four fingers into a cone around her thumb. Not waiting to warm the lotion, she slathered a thick jet of it onto her hand and quickly rubbed it around so it was slick and creamy, up to her wrist. "By her head, hold her still," she directed Adam.

Adam went one better. He quickly wrapped restraining straps around Madelyn's wrists, tying her to the chair. She was spread wide, her long limbs bent and strapped, the light-brown star of her anus visible below the dark bruise of her sex. Her breasts, sucked red and hard by hungry mouths, jutted from her torso, the length of her nipples thick and hard, long nubs of dark, swollen flesh. The black leather criss-crossed the alabaster skin of her body, and her neck and chest blazed red with her arousal.

"Isn't she the perfect piece of meat, a fuck slot?" gloated Juliette, standing between Maddy's legs, showing her the slicked and glistening hand. Maddy's glazed eyes absorbed what was happening, and she mewled like a small, defenceless creature.

"Perfect indeed, " replied Adam, "quite exquisite. She'd make a picture, on a gallery wall, we could frame her. 'Madelyn Reclining.'"

"'Madelyn Fucked,' more like." Juliette knew the crudity would wind Madelyn more tightly, and she saw Adam's prick bounce, too.

"You bastard," Madelyn whispered. "You let her do this to me?"

"Her hand's smaller than mine, my love. Much kinder."

"Sshhh, Madelyn, there's a good girl. Let Juliette do this for you. It'll be the perfect fit. You know you want it." Juliette soothed Maddy, reversing roles once again. Serious now, careful, making sure her fingers and hand were lathered with cream, Juliette eased the cone of her fingers into Madelyn's sex, turning her hand slowly back and forth, finding her way in.

Adam deftly adjusted the height of the chair and stood behind Madelyn, holding the long hot shaft of his cock against her cheek. When she turned to take him into her mouth, to distract herself from the spreading pain of Juliette's entry, he tugged on the pony-tail, no. She obeyed, and felt the heat of him against her face as Juliette entered her body with her hand. Maddy looked down on herself, spread wide in her chair, taken slowly. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth slack, as if she didn't understand what was happening. Her body did, shuddering as Juliette entered her.

Time flowed and swelled as Maddy's body adjusted to the stretch and depth of Juliette's hand, her cunt widening around the slow pressure. Juliette looked down on Madelyn with something like worship in her eyes, as if her hand, buried now to the wrist, was a sacrifice, devoured by the woman's lust and need like a snake eats a lamb.

Adam was silent, his cock rigid and hard, beating up every now and then to a slow cycle of thick arousal, waiting for his time. Juliette looked up into his eyes and saw a deep, dark stillness there. She gave him a slight smile, as if it was a little bit sad the woman between them needed to be tied and bound for her pleasure. Adam leaned forward, and Juliette leaned forward too. Their lips met, and their kiss was impossibly soft and gentle. Madelyn moaned, seeing their faces above her, and tossed her head back and forth.

"Sshh, Madelyn, it's alright," whispered Juliette, and she leaned down to kiss Maddy on the lips with the same tenderness; then Adam did the same, kneeling beside the bound woman, cradling her head in his hands, giving her the impossible contradiction again, a gentle hard fuck and a soft fierce kiss.

Juliette began to move her hand up inside Maddy, gripped tight by her cunt then released. Adam moved around so he was beside the girl, leaning over Madelyn with her head held in one hand, holding her there for his kiss, and his other hand, gentle now on her breasts, back and forth on each one, pressing the intolerable ache away.

Juliette began to fuck Maddy, stretching her, filling her. Maddy's contractions started and her body began to shudder, paroxysms of pleasure surging into her, flowing swollen heat right into her core as Juliette kept up the slow fuck, deep into Maddy, deep to her wrist.

"Her clit, Adam, sooth her clit. This fuck must be nearly unbearable for her, I can't turn my hand, she's gripping me so tightly." Juliette bonded with her lover, woman to woman, every instinct in her channelling through to her own core. Adam was outside this experience now, but Juliette wanted to bring him in, for Maddy, for herself, for the passion that flowed between them.

Madelyn moaned, a long keening sigh beyond words, held in the hands of her lovers, the gentle man and the brutal, magnificent girl. "Juli... Juli... ette," she stuttered, "whe... ere did I fi... nd you, how do you kn... ow wh... at to do?" She shuddered again, another long orgasm rising over and around her, pummelling her body with exquisite pleasure as Juliette slowed her hand and Adam eased off on her clitoris.

A stillness fell over the room. Madelyn's fast panting breath slowed, and her body eased away from the tension of her climax. Adam, his cock red rigid, with a diamond glistening on its tip, moved quietly around the chair, untying the four restraints, freeing Madelyn. She didn't move her limbs, keeping them spread wide as Juliette eased her hand from Madelyn's hot centre.

With a final cry of loss, of emptiness, Maddy surrendered Juliette's hand and the girl eased it from her, cupping Madelyn's swollen and aching core to reduce the loss. Juliette crawled up onto her lover's body, cradling Maddy's head to her breasts. Finally, Madelyn remembered her own limbs, and wrapped them around the smaller woman's body, embracing her. She suckled on Juliette's breast like a baby.

Adam went to the other side of the room, leaving the women alone with themselves.

"No, Adam, come back." Madelyn called for him to return, so he went back to them, embracing them both with his heat. Maddy reached up for his kiss, hungry for his gentleness, then he left her.

"Later, my darling, later." Adam used Maddy's endearment back at her, and it was a promise of something else, later.

He stood and went to the whipping stand, where he waited.

Juliette stayed in Maddy's arms for several minutes, nothing said, nothing needed, letting Madelyn fall back into herself.

"I'm going to Adam now," Juliette whispered in Maddy's ear, "but before he ties me, I've got something else for you."

"What is it, for me?" Maddy asked, her voice still small and unsteady from the intensity of her pleasure.

"I'm marking you, Maddy. I'm only a little cat, but I'll mark my territory, just like you did with Adam, before he was yours to mark." She wriggled higher, supporting herself on the arms of the chair, with her sex poised above Madelyn's chest. With a look of intense concentration, Juliette stroked and tapped her pussy with her fingers a few times, then let go a trickle then a stream of hot piss, which splashed and flowed over Maddy's breasts and down over her belly and her cunt.

Maddy moaned and jerked once as an aftershock hit her, and her eyes glazed in a last sexual surge, aroused beyond hope by Juliette's hot silken flow. "Fu... uuck," she whispered. She rubbed the stream over her with slow drunken hands, bathing in Juliette's liquid heat, soaking in the girl's spray.

"There," Juliette said softly, as if to herself. "I've sprayed both of you. Aren't I a naughty little kitten?" She climbed off Madelyn and stood looking down at her lover's long, delicious body, her raw and fucked-hard sex, glistening in the stream. She looked around, and saw towels piled on a shelf. She walked to them, unfolded a towel, and brought it back to Maddy.

"Don't get cold, Madelyn, keep warm. I'm going to Adam now." Juliette kissed Maddy on the cheek. "Thank you for letting me play."

Madelyn reached for the girl, but she was gone. "Ohhh, don't go. I need someone to hold me."

But Juliette was gone to Adam, watched with lust and greed by Madelyn's eyes. Maddy ran her hands over her belly and mound, then covered her face with Juliette's smell, breathing the girl in.

Adam stood by the whipping horse, waiting for Juliette to come. As she crossed the ten feet from Madelyn's chair to stand before him, her whole demeanour changed. With each step, something shifted in the way she held herself; the tilt of her head, the drop of her eyes, the prickle of hairs on her skin. It wasn't cold but she shivered. She stopped before Adam and placed two fingers to his lips in greeting. "Hello, my love," she said quietly, and looked up at him. "I'm here."

His eyes narrowed as she knew they would, and Juliette momentarily wondered what her own eyes looked like as he looked into them and began to fall. She saw him clench a muscle in his jaw, and her smile was so delicate and small, hardly there at all, as she saw him catch himself on the edge. She saw his beautiful eyes, and knew in that moment he only saw her. She had him, then, her Adam, in the palm of her delicate hand.

Juliette dropped to her knees and held her cheek to the hard, hot heat of Adam's cock, and she held her hands still upon his core. She felt him pulse, and kissed the centre of his shaft. "Tie me to the saddle, Adam. I want it."

He took her by the elbows and helped her stand. Juliette placed one foot in a stirrup and climbed to the saddle, lying belly down. She swung her other leg up, and felt the room's air on her sex and the tight star of her anus, her thighs spread wide. She wriggled, and found the holes where her breasts could drop, and she laid her arms by her head. With a sigh of contentment, Juliette lay herself down and listened to her heartbeat, steady and quick.

She breathed in deeply, taking the sweet smell of the leather saddle to the back of her throat, almost tasting a slightly acrid something underneath; sweat perhaps, or tears. She rubbed a hand where her cheek would lie, and the leather there was slightly darker. Juliette knew it was stained from years of falling tears, as men and women before her cried out in pleasure, cried out in pain. With a sudden flash of understanding, Juliette felt that Madelyn had fought back tears here, perhaps more than once, more than twice.