The Floating World Pt. 10: Madelyn's Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really must take you to Bonnard," Juliette said. "You'd be a clothes horse for him to match up with Maddy. He'd be in heaven." She giggled. "He'd want to measure you up."

Madelyn just wanted Adam to fuck her, fill her empty, aching body full up; she didn't care what colour the bra was, nor where Bonnard's fingers might go.

"Let me see," said Juliette, sliding the flimsy garment under Maddy as she lay there, and clipping it up between her breasts. "Oh look, Adam, she doesn't fill it quite like me, but she looks rather lovely, don't you think?"

"I keep saying it, she's perfection." He looked down on Madelyn spread before him, her long slender body sliced with the dark blue of Juliette's bra barely covering her thick nipples and hard tits. He took the crooks of her knees in his hands and eased them up, offering himself the slit of her sex and the darker bruise of her ass. "I think," he said, putting actions to his words, "that I'd quite like to fuck her, to be inside her now."

Madelyn, expecting a long tease and a slow entry, jerked with sudden pleasure as he slid straight into her, a deep fuck and ever so quick because she was so incredibly wet. She moaned with the unexpected, swift sensation as his heavy balls pressed into her, "I didn't think..."

"Sshhh, Madelyn, don't talk." Juliette kissed her, then climbed up onto the chair, facing Adam. She kissed him, leaning her weight onto his shoulders, then lowered her sex onto Madelyn's mouth to silence her completely. "Eat me, Maddy, make me squirm. Adam might fuck you, if you're a good girl and make me come."

Madelyn's sex was filled with Adam's thick cock, but his self-control was absolute, he didn't move. Maddy wanted to be fucked utterly senseless, fucked right apart by this man who'd flirted with her, been sucked by her; who'd fucked her downstairs in her den, fallen asleep in her arms, then loved her again in the morning. This beautiful, delicious man inside her, oh good god, she wanted him to move...

...but Juliette's sweet pussy was on her mouth, the tidy rosette of her anus right before her eyes, so Madelyn began to lick and to probe with her tongue, and was rewarded with Juliette's quiver. "Oh, fuck yes, Madelyn, there... right there... oh my god, don't stop." The girl bucked, and fell forward onto Adam's shoulder, and he held her in his arms while Madelyn ate her out. "Adam, te... ell Maddy no...ot to stop."

Adam began a gentle slow sway of his hips, a sliding slow fuck deep into Maddy. She licked Juliette faster and deeper until the girl began to shudder and shake, and Maddy knew they were both going to come, it wouldn't be long now. She reached up for Juliette's hot breasts and cupped them in her hands, and Adam began to fuck her faster, he could no longer wait.

Fuck, hard fuck, they fucked; Adam's thrusts entering Maddy's cunt hard, her legs spread wide with a delicious stretch high up in her thighs, her sex wide, her aching body filled by her man's beautiful, beautiful cock; and her mouth filled by her girl's beautiful, beautiful pussy, lascivious and sliding wet.

For every cock surge into Maddy, Adam's long prick fucking her, she thrust her tongue up into Juliette's pussy as deep as she could, fucking her. Juliette pressed her sex backwards, nearly smothering Madelyn, who gasped. Juliette moaned, and fucked Adam's mouth in turn with her tongue. His balls slapped against Madelyn's open sex as he shafted her quickly, shafted her fast, the wet sound of their flesh slicking and sliding, their skin hot and her juices creaming around him.

Juliette changed the angle of her body, rising up first then easing herself forward just an inch or two, leaning her weight on Adam. Her message was simple, she wanted Madelyn's tongue in her dainty asshole. Maddy thrust her tongue deep in, probing the tight, muscular channel, forcing her mouth up against the resistance there. Juliette began to whimper, and she wrapped her arms around Adam's neck, clinging on.

Suddenly Adam stopped moving, and Maddy felt him take three huge, shuddering breaths, willing himself to hold back. She clenched her muscles tight to grip him and help him stop. He gripped the hard cheeks of Madelyn's ass and stopped himself coming, pulling her body right up against his groin, burying himself deep inside her.

"That... was close," he whispered; and Madelyn loved him then, because he wanted to be inside her forever.

Juliette though, she was nearer, she was quickening, she was going to come. Adam stayed still inside Maddy as their hands, fingers and mouths pleasured the girl.

Juliette's fingers dropped down to her clit, and with her own special flicker she urged up her orgasm with a low, keening sigh, her body shuddering uncontrollably as she frigged herself. "Finger fuck me, Maddy," she cried out, and Madelyn did; one lick of her finger to slick it with spittle, then one firm, swift push into Juliette's tight, hot asshole. "Faster, fuck, fuck, fuu...uuk," and with a high-pitched squeal, Juliette came.

Madelyn felt the girl's tight channel squeeze her finger, pulsating as the orgasm ripped through her. She slowly withdrew the finger from Juliette's asshole, and put it to her nose to inhale a musky scent, underneath the honey taste of the girl's sweet pussy. She savoured the mix of scents, but wasn't satisfied and she could still breathe, so she pulled Juliette's ass down onto her face until she couldn't take another breath, and she was happy then, being smothered by the girl's sweet flesh.

And her sex gripped Adam, he was inside her still, not moving while they enjoyed the ripples still pulsing through Juliette. The girl somehow managed to crawl off Maddy and slide to the floor, where she lay with her hand cupped between her legs, clenching her thighs together. "Mmmm, " she murmured, "that was a little bit nice."

The stasis broke and the room was silent, the smell of their sex hanging in the air, like the smell of sweet plums fallen to the ground in an orchard after rain.

"Make love to her, Adam, she's been waiting a long time."

Juliette got to her feet, and moved to kiss Maddy, gently tasting her lips, her mouth, kissing the taste of her own juices on the other woman's face. She held Maddy's head with both hands, slowly stroking her hair, caressing her softly like a child. She kissed Maddy's forehead and temple and cheek, her lips light like butterfly's kisses. Madelyn responded, her kisses soft too, she was long gone past hardness and hunger, she just wanted to lie on clouds with her kitten and her delectable man, to be loved forever, then more.

"Love Maddy slowly, Adam, there's no need to rush. I've got you here with my words, I'll tell you what to do."

And Juliette told Maddy and Adam a story, her light voice lilting and laughing between them, urging them up, slowing them down. She would lean down to kiss Madelyn, then turn her head up for Adam's mouth and kiss him; and between the kisses she murmured and whispered, telling them a story about a man and a woman and a princess they found in a garden.

She told them how the pretty girl liked to take her clothes off, and didn't she look delicious and wasn't she lovely, and look how her nipples grew hard. And, ohhh, Madelyn, that lovely hard cock in your cunt, how would it feel if Adam began to move back and forth inside you, wouldn't that feel wonderful? and it was, because Adam started to move inside her again because ohh, Madelyn, you're just so wet, you naughty girl, you're just so very wet, let me see and taste and touch...

so that's what Juliette did, while Adam moved inside Maddy, and she didn't know who she was, one moment Juliette's voice inside her head then a hot wet tongue lightly pushing into her ear, little teeth nipping her earlobe and Adam's hot mouth on her neck, and Maddy lay in bliss between them, Adam's long cock inside her, sliding to and fro, and was Juliette right down by her belly, watching his shaft slide in and out, and was that Juliette's finger softly pushing against her other hole, and was the girl gazing at her there?

And all the while Juliette talked about the lovely, languorous fuck and her commentary was wonderful because without her voice Madelyn wouldn't know where she was, but she knew Adam was inside her and he was moving faster, and Juliette was kissing her harder and biting on her nipples and Maddy's breasts felt huge and heat was spreading over her body, and she heard a moaning grunt in the room, and Maddy realised it was her own moan, her breath coming in deep exhalations, as every thrust pushed air from her lungs and Adam was fucking her faster

and Madelyn started the climb to the top of the stairs where she would go into the darkened room and a voice would say, Madelyn, be a good girl and lie on the chair and close your eyes and everything will be all right because I love you, love you, love you and with a silent, open mouthed scream she'd come and her body would shudder and her mouth would bite down on flesh and it was her own arm and...

"Maddy, it's okay, you're with Adam, you're safe." Juliette's voice released her and Madelyn came, her sex clenching Adam's long, beautiful cock, and her orgasm pulled the seed up from him, and it was his voice she heard in her head.

"Ohhh, fuck, I'm coming... Madelyn, take me, oh fuck," and Adam came hard inside her, kissing her passionately, wanting her, Maddy, so much; and Madelyn smiled as he came, wanting her.

She panted, getting her breath back, feeling Adam soften inside her, his come and her juice a warm trickle down over the crease of her thigh, hot and sticky against her tightest hole. She wrapped her legs around his waist, "Don't go, you lovely man, stay with me."

Madelyn reached for Juliette's hand, and the girl held them both, her lithe body sliding half on top of Maddy, half under Adam, so she was cuddled between them.

"Juliette, how did you know what to say?"

"I'm clever, Maddy, remember. That's why you found me."

"But you knew. You knew exactly what to say and do."

"Isn't it obvious, Maddy? You needed a bit of darkness with your sex, that's all. Doesn't she, Adam?"

Adam was still soft inside her. "And to feel safe. We keep you safe, Maddy." He gently eased away, and she cupped her sex where he'd been.

From myself, she thought, and was grateful.

"Will you both sleep with me tonight," she asked, "in my bed?"

Maddy saw something flicker between Adam and Juliette, and guessed that they had gone to his bed too, in his room, that it meant something special.

"In your room, Madelyn?" Juliette asked, taking the key from around her neck and undoing the little padlock on the choker around Maddy's throat.

"Yes, in my room."

Madelyn walked between them into her room where, eventually, they slept until morning. During the night they rolled and turned, and there was always one of them in the middle, held safe in the arms of the other two. Maddy's cat came in and curled up on a chair, and that made four.

* * * *

Juliette rang Adam a week later. "Can I stay with you for a while? My house-mates are driving me nuts."

"It can't be forever," he replied.

"I know that," she said. "Just until I'm gone."

* * * *

< Theresa, please put aside an hour in MS03 next Thursday, any time that suits. I'd like to go over the mentoring program with you. I think you'll be an excellent candidate. Let me know the booked time. Thanks, Madelyn. >

Theresa kept opening Madelyn's email throughout the week, excited that she'd been chosen for the program, not knowing what to expect.

On Thursday she wore her best suit, knowing she needed to impress. She'd seen Madelyn often enough around the office to see exactly how she dressed and accessorised whenever she had a client or a staff meeting, and Theresa decided that a discrete cleavage would be best. She was bigger breasted than Madelyn and could never go bra-less to work. She envied the older woman, who often did go without a bra, and the way she ignored men's looks when she did.

Theresa was a minute or two early for the appointment, and wasn't quite sure what to do. She eventually placed her notebook on the meeting area's table, and stood waiting, looking out the window. In the street below she saw a familiar figure, and she leaned forward on the rail to get a better look. As she did so she crossed one foot behind the other, tightening her calf muscles, making her legs look longer. She automatically tugged her hem down.

"Don't do that, that's the perfect inch."

Theresa turned around quickly, her hand to her cheek. "God, you startled me, I didn't hear you come in."

"I'm sorry," replied Madelyn, "I shouldn't sneak up." She stood next to Theresa, looking where the girl looked. "Isn't that Adam Cain, down there in the street? I wonder who he's with?"

Madelyn tapped her fingernails on the glass as if to get Adam's attention, but of course they were too high up, he couldn't hear a thing. She shook her head, a surprisingly soft smile on her face, and turned to Theresa.

"Come, my dear, make yourself comfortable and we can have a chat." Madelyn gestured for the girl to sit, then leaned down and quickly flicked away a button on Theresa's blouse. "There. Much better, don't you think?"

Madelyn sat in the other pod, curling her legs under her. She unzipped the bottom half of the long zip that slashed her skirt from hem to waist, revealing a stockinged leg and the smooth pale flesh of her upper thigh. She relaxed into the pod. "Ahh, that's more comfortable.

"Now, Theresa, tell me all about yourself. Tell me what excites you."