The Florida Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been?" I asked.

"I have a grandfather in Baden," Kevin said, "I spent a couple of summers there."

"Sounds amazing," Alyssa said, "I've been to Europe a bunch of times but never Germany."

"Where at?" Kevin asked. I let the two of them drop off into travel geekdom. Since her boyfriend was locked in the same conversation, I decided to engage Kelsey, instead.

"Alyssa told me you're not playing well with others," I said.

"I don't really care what Alyssa thinks," Kelsey said.

On the other hand, maybe it was time for me to try the meatballs.

*

We all had a 1pm Fastpass for the Frozen ride in Norway. We'd reserved a few rides this way throughout the week. Mostly just the ones whose waits could easily eclipse two hours. Being able to plan ahead helped a lot with Disney.

So, once we were finished eating, we marched en masse back toward Norway. Post-meal everyone was pretty quiet. Even though we weren't all couples, we paired up anyway. Alyssa walked with me while Kevin and Kelsey went ahead of us. Sarah and Chloe walked together, too, while Julia, the only uncoupled one, led the way.

We paused in China and explored the shopping areas. Lots of stuffed pandas and giant, folding fans. It didn't feel like we were in another country, exactly, but it was definitely a very different experience than being in Germany.

Soon, it was time for our ride, so we crossed the border into Norway. The line for Frozen was so long, it went right out of the country. Fortunately, our wristbands got us around the wait and right onto the ride. We all climbed onto one boat (another boat, I know. I swear it felt like everything was on the water those first few days) and took off.

In that moment, I felt really good. The animatronics on the Frozen ride were amazing, like nothing I'd seen before. Olaf in particular, leaning over and talking to us as we passed. My stomach was full of various cured and salted meats. The air breathed clean and cold.

For the first time since Soarin', I felt like myself. Making out with Sarah had been fun. Chloe was also suddenly interesting. I was sitting next to Alyssa, my oh-so attractive girlfriend, in Disney - enjoying everything around me.

We slid into Elsa's ice castle. She started singing her famous anthem, "Let it Go." And I felt the meaning in my heart. Don't worry so much, it said, everything will work itself out.

Elsa banished us from her castle with a wave and the boat dropped backwards. My head snapped along with it. And I realized, suddenly, that I was on my last ride for the day.

*

If I'd felt a little jostled before, this was like a full-on earthquake. I really did think I might throw up, right in the middle of Norway. If anything, just from embarrassment. What kind of loser gets sick on the freaking Frozen ride, anyway?

I sat/fell onto a bench overlooking the central lake. My head felt like an undercooked egg, all warm and sloshy. It wasn't awful - I wasn't heading to the hospital or anything. Just the lingering malaise that made my whole world feel like it was a snowglobe, set on angle.

The girls, once again, formed a protective circle around me. Even Kelsey, previously so cold, showed her concern.

"I'm OK," I said, "Really I'm fine." But they weren't hearing any of it. Alyssa sat by my side while Sarah ran and got me a cup of ice water. All this attention would have been pleasant if I hadn't felt so pitiful.

"You'll be fine in a bit," Chloe said, leaning back against the railing in front of the lake, "But I'd recommend staying off rides for the rest of the day." I remembered that Chloe also had problems with motion sickness, so I figured she was a good expert to listen to.

I drank my cold water and felt a little better. Not nauseous anymore, at least, which was a good start.

"This is a good park to feel dizzy in," Sarah said. Once she'd brought back the water, she'd started lightly rubbing my shoulders. I'm not sure what it was supposed to do for me, but it seemed to make her feel better, so I wasn't complaining. "I mean, if you have to be off, Epcot is good. There's lots of things to walk around and see. No need for rides."

"Yes," Chloe said, "I mean, just visiting the different nations is pretty awesome."

"I don't know dude," Julia said, standing right in front of me and squinting through the sun, "What's the point of the park without rides?"

"Well you can go do them on your own then," Sarah said and glared right at my roomie.

Julia stared back at Sarah, her jaw slightly open. Her mouth started to form words, but no sound came out. She'd been joking around, I could tell. But getting verbally slapped by Sarah - now she really was upset.

"You know what?" Julia said, "Fine. You all would just leave me out of all the fun, anyway." She nodded curtly and started to walk away.

"Here, we'll come with you," Kelsey said. She grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him forward. But then she paused, gave both Julia and Kevin a wait sign. The beautiful blonde walked back over to me and gave me a light kiss on the forehead. "I'll talk to her," Kelsey said, "You just get better soon, OK." Then the three of them took off.

"Wow," Alyssa said, "I don't think I've ever seen Julia so upset before. Even after Brandon broke up with her."

"Well, she was being rude," Sarah said.

"You should go, too, guys," I said, "I don't know how long I'm going to be on this bench and you've still got a whole day to go have fun."

"This was going to be my day, anyway," Chloe said, "I can't really do a lot of rides. Honestly, I'm happy to have someone else going my speed. Not that I want you to get sick or anything. I mean..."

"It's fine, Chloe," I said, "I get it. Thank you."

"And I'm going to stay with my sister," Sarah said, "If that's OK with everyone."

"Honestly, sis," Chloe said, "I'm sure Alyssa and Ben are more than enough chaperone for me."

"Alyssa and Ben are the ones I'm worried about," Sarah said, but she smiled as she said it.

We stayed at that bench for a while, till the spinning slowed to a slight rocking. Still, even as I felt myself recenter, I knew my day of excitement was pretty much done. Sitting was getting boring, however, so we got up and started to walk through the nations. We started in China, then went back through Germany and into Italy.

There, we found a seat on a stone bench in front of a large fountain. I let my head loll back. It was nice to just enjoy the atmosphere and watch the people walk by. Alyssa sat next to me while Sarah and Chloe went to get some coffees.

"Do you think you're feeling well enough to go on a ride?" Alyssa asked. She kicked her legs like a little girl.

"Not even close," I said. "But you don't have to babysit me. I'm a big boy."

"Don't I know it," Alyssa said. I gave her a side-eyed look. I really needed a girlfriend in that moment, not a fuck friend. "Sorry, old habit."

"If you want to go with the others, I understand," I said.

"No, I want to be here for you," Alyssa said, but she was staring off as she said it. Like her mind was in another place entirely.

When Sarah and Chloe came back, we all got up and went into the United States. That section has a stage show about the history of our country, and we decided that I could handle that. We went up the escalators past all the flags and filed into the large theater. The chairs weren't comfortable, but it did feel nice to sit in the cool air.

The show was good, another example of amazing animatronics. It didn't give me 'the feels' or anything, but I enjoyed it. Afterwards, we got up and went back out into the sun. It was a beautiful day and being indoors reminded me of how much I wanted to enjoy the outdoors. I walked over to the lake and leaned against the railing, watching the other nations across the way.

Epcot is odd, the World Showcase ever moreso. It works so hard to recreate the feel of each individual location, it ends up feeling like nowhere at all. Standing in America and staring out over Canadian mountains, Mexican pyramids, and the Eiffel Tower is weird. And yet somehow it all knits together in a way that makes a strange sense. Of course, the world is this way. How else should it be?

Alyssa came over to the railing and smooched my cheek. "I'm sure some of your other parts could use kisses, too," she said to me. I smiled.

"There is a public bathroom over there," I said, pointing behind us.

"Cute," Alyssa said, "I'm glad you feel well enough to joke around, at least." She kissed me on the lips.

"Come on guys, you keep making out and Chloe's going to want to try Ben again," Sarah said. She and her sister walked over and stood next to us. Chloe smacked her sister's shoulder.

"She's more than welcome to try me," Alyssa said, "Just to be sure."

Without a word, Chloe went right up to Alyssa, took the redhead's head in her hands, and kissed her, hard, on the mouth. Alyssa gasped, but then the two of them drifted into each other.

"Well that was surprising," I said.

"Not if you know Chloe," Sarah replied, "She's very scientific."

"Yes," I said, "That's what this is. Science."

The two women broke apart. Alyssa's face flushed in all the right ways. Chloe cocked her head.

"That was good," Chloe said, "But it wasn't the same as Ben."

"Really?" Alyssa said, "That felt pretty damn great to me."

"Looked good, too," I said.

"If you'd like I can try Ben again," Chloe said, sighing like she was offering to take on a thankless, time-consuming project.

"No, that's alright," Alyssa said, "I think that's enough for one nation. Maybe save some frenching for France."

*

We shopped in Japan and Morocco, and then went into L'Artisan des Glaces in France to get ice cream. There was nowhere to sit inside, so we found a small metal table out in the square to eat and enjoy the atmosphere. Despite Alyssa's earlier joke, no tongues were exchanged.

After, we saw Princess Belle over in a gazebo. Chloe wanted a picture so all four of us waited in line with her. Alyssa and I stood with the princess and then Sarah and Chloe went. Again, Sarah wouldn't so much as take out her phone to take a picture. She'd pose, but she wouldn't shoot. Belle was very polite during our photo, pointing out I had three lovely princesses to accompany me. I didn't know what to say, so I just stammered something about carrying a magic charm with me.

"You'd better believe it," Sarah said, then gasped and covered her mouth. Belle just smiled and laughed, prettily.

After the character meeting, we went on to England and finally, Canada. It was hard to get too excited about the last nation, considering I lived about a forty-minute drive from the border. Still, we stayed and watched the Martin Short movie. Nothing too thrilling, but that was my speed, by that point.

We had dinner reservations in Mexico, and mealtime wasn't too far off by that point. So, we walked around the empty side of the lake, past the generic gift shops. By this time my dizziness had mostly subsided, replaced by a dull ache in my feet and legs. I'd thought I was in shape - I bet even The Rock feels like he needs to put more time in at the gym after a day in Disney.

When we got to the big pyramid, Kelsey, Kevin, and Julia were already waiting for us.

"How are you feeling, buddy?" Kevin asked me as we walked up the steps to the restaurant. I told him I felt much better, but that I was probably off rides till the next day. He nodded and clapped me on the back.

"How are things with you?" I asked, nodding over towards Kelsey and Julia.

"Jules has been pouty all day," he said, "Don't know what that's about. Kelsey seems happier though. I think the 'couple time' has helped out."

Inside the building, it was permanent twi-night. There were several shops selling Mexican-style art - lots of Day of the Dead stuff. In the distance, a volcano rumbled and spewed orange light. It was strangely transportive, standing there. The magic of Disney taking us to yet another place, entirely.

They seated us near the railing at the front. Again, everyone ordered alcohol except for myself and Chloe. Honestly, based on the prices for drinks, I was beginning to think that sobriety might be a healthy choice both for me and my wallet.

We were so close to the front that we could looking over the rail and see the boats going by us for the Gran Fiesta Tour ride.

"We did that," Kelsey said, pointing to the water, "It was weird but also a lot of fun."

"I'm sorry I missed it," Alyssa said.

"I think after dinner we should split up again," I said, "Let these poor girls get on some rides rather than having to take care of me."

"Seems like caring for you should lead to more rides, not less," Kelsey said with a smile. Both Kevin and I looked at her. "What? Everyone can be flirty but me?"

We had a nice meal. The food was fine, but the atmosphere was lovely. I really felt like I was sitting in some outdoor cafe. Sure, it was fake Mexico (Fexico?), but it felt comfortable and warm and I could've rested there for hours. After dinner, we went back outside. It was a weird transition. I was so used to the almost-night inside, stepping out into the pure darkness of actual night felt odd.

Immediately, the group started planning. Kelsey was talking about going back on Soarin'. Kevin was itching to take on Test Track. Alyssa wanted to start drinking around the world. It all sounded fun, but it also reminded me that I couldn't enjoy much of anything.

"Hey guys, I think I'm just going to go back to the hotel and sleep," I said.

"Sure," Kevin said, looking at both me and Alyssa, "Sleep."

"No, seriously," I said, "Alyssa, you should go have fun. I feel like if I rest I'll be ready for Animal Kingdom tomorrow."

"Taking a break really is the best plan," Chloe said, "When I get really bad, it's the only thing that helps."

"Hey Ben, if you really are going back I have one request," Kelsey said, "I think we should change up rooms tonight. You know, that way everyone gets to sleep with everyone else."

We all paused and stared at her.

"Not like that! Jeez, you guys are dirty. I just mean, like, if I want to spend a night with Julia, or Sarah or... OK, this isn't getting any better."

"I get it," I said, "That's fine. I don't mind switching. But I have no way to get into the other room."

"We can go with you," Sarah said, "Chloe and I. We'll let you into our room, then go back to the parks."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "That seems like a lot."

"It's no problem," Chloe said, "We weren't going to do too much more tonight, anyway."

I looked at everyone else, waiting for an objection. But Alyssa just leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Pics. Seriously, don't let me down."

"Only if you send me some, too," I whispered back.

"Really?" Alyssa asked, the excitement leaking into her voice, "You're sure?"

"Yes," I said, "We're both supposed to be having fun, after all."

*

Sarah, Chloe and I made our way back to the entrance, using the big golf ball as our guide. On the way out, we stopped in the gift store, Mouse Gear. Sarah bought herself a headband with pink, Minnie polka dots that she promptly put on. I got a three-quarter sleeved Mickey t-shirt, and Chloe bought a large, knee-length pj with Tinkerbell on it.

When we walked out, the fireworks show was starting. We didn't have the best view, but we stayed to watch and listen. Afterwards, the crowds really started heading for the exit, and we followed them. As we left, I noticed the ground lighting up beneath us. There were these little golden stars embedded in the grey concrete that slowly warmed when someone stepped on them. It was such a neat little touch, the kind of thing that most people seemed to miss. Yet it made all the difference to the magical feel of Epcot.

We had a bit of a wait for our bus, but finally it showed up and we got on. We got seats in the back as the bus filled up with families and young children. Everyone was either way older than us or far younger. I felt like a huge loser going home.

"You're going back to your hotel room with two gorgeous women," Chloe said, "I don't think you're a loser."

I smiled. I supposed she was right.

*

About halfway through the ride, Alyssa sent me her first text. It was a picture of her kissing Kelsey on the cheek. They were both holding up beers, like they were toasting the beginning of a wild evening. Drinking around the world was clearly leading somewhere interesting.

As we walked back from the bus stop, I got a few more pics from my girlfriend. Alyssa kissing Kelsey on the lips. Alyssa getting a kiss from Kevin and Kelsey at the same time. A shot where my redheaded girlfriend clearly had her hand on Kelsey's boob while a male hand, I assumed Kevin's, was groping my girlfriend's tit. "Wish you were here," she wrote.

We went back to my hotel room first and I collected my things. I threw everything into my suitcase and then wheeled it down the steps and around the far side. When we got to the door, Sarah waved her wrist band and opened it.

"Here it is, in all its glory," she said. It was almost an exact mirror of my other room, including the mess of clothes all over the floor. Since Julia and I were switching rooms, we picked up her things and packed them up so she could just grab her bag when she got back.

"Well, that's that," Sarah said once we were done. I sat down on the bed and it sighed along with me. Our first full day in the World had been such a bust. I started to pull my socks off and get ready for bed.

"Ready to head back to the park?" Chloe asked her sister. Sarah stared at me, like she was processing something.

"Hang on," she said, "There's one more thing I have to do."

Sarah walked back into the hotel room and stood over me. I stared up at her face as best I could, around her tremendous tits.

"You have the nicest eyes," Sarah said, looking down at me, "From a distance they're brown, but when you look closer they're the deepest shade of green. Really beautiful."

I felt my cheeks go warm and I tried to look away. It was such an honest compliment, coming from out of nowhere that I think even Sarah was surprised to say it. She held my gaze though, affectionate.

"Now Ben," Sarah continued, "I hope you don't mind, but there isn't a lot of room in here and I need to sit."

Without another word, Sarah spun around and planted herself right on my lap. I hadn't been hard sitting there, but my cock leapt straight up in seconds. Sarah ground her butt back against my erection and groaned. God I'd missed that.

I heard a little chuckle. I looked around Sarah to see Chloe leaned against the door frame, staring at us both and shaking her head. "I should have known that was too easy," Sarah's little sister said.

"Go ahead, sis," Sarah said, "I'll catch up in a little bit." But Chloe didn't go anywhere. Instead she let the door close behind her and she stood there, watching us. My cock didn't care who was looking, and I ground it upward into Sarah's ass. I leaned forward and put my lips on her neck.

Sarah moaned, but then sort of squirmed. "Ben, I'm looking right at my little sister," she said.

"I'll go somewhere you don't see me," Chloe said. She stepped off to the side, back behind us I didn't know where. I kissed Sarah's neck again and this time she acquiesced. She wasn't going to let her sister's curiosity get in the way of her own desire, clearly.

Both of us rubbed our crotches against each other, gasping for breath. Even through layers of clothing, it felt so good to be pressing my sex into Sarah. Still, there was far more I thought we ought to be doing. I reached down, found the hem of Sarah's blouse, and pulled it up over her head. She lifted her arms to let me, and I carefully stretched it over her head to avoid knocking her polka-dot Minnie ears out of place.