The Florida Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was everything else. Julia, Sarah, Chloe, and Kelsey -- I'd somehow managed to fuck things up with all of them. I couldn't bear the thought of finishing out my trip by myself. Or worse, the four of them glaring at me as we tromped from ride to ride, pretending at a closeness that had been blown apart.

A happy couple walked past me, arm-in-arm. They were wearing matching honeymoon shirts and I couldn't help but be a little envious. I was in the Happiest Place on Earth, after all. I could at least pretend to be joyful.

The plan for the day had been to go to Hollywood Studios, the only Disney park we'd yet to visit on our trip. I assumed the girls had all already gone there. I went out to the bus area and waited for a ride. Sometimes it felt like my whole vacation was just standing there on the curb, waiting to be picked up and taken somewhere.

The trip to Hollywood Studios was shorter than I expected. I arrived at the gates, went through the rigamarole with security, and waved my Mickey-headed pass to enter. Before I knew it, I was inside the park.

I marched myself through the streets of Hollywood and got on line for the Rock and Roller Coaster. A group of college kids were in front of me and they started talking about -- what else? -- baseball. I tried to get involved but they all gave me a strange look and then went on talking amongst themselves.

I got on the ride, the empty seat next to me taunting. I pulled the shoulder straps over my head and thought about what I'd said to Kelsey about judging a ride based on whether it had shoulder harnesses or seatbelts. Safety equipment aside, the ride was pretty tame, but it still felt more like a thrill ride than the usual Disney experience and that was a nice change of pace.

After I got off Rock and Roller Coaster, I wanted to run to another ride. But the line for Tower of Terror was ridiculous and I knew better than to try Star Tours -- somehow I knew it would be a one-way ticket to dizzy-ville all over again. Instead I saw the Indiana Jones stage show and then walked over to the New York-style area and watched the Muppets. Most of the park was covered in construction as they readied for the new Toy Story and Star Wars sections. There just wasn't much to do.

I kept thinking I would run into one of the girls. Maybe Sarah and Chloe were meeting characters. I thought Julia was probably on Tower of Terror or something like that. Probably Kelsey was with her? I never saw them. I thought for sure we'd see each other, but, you never really know how many strangers there are in the world until you're looking for a familiar face.

I made my way back up to the front of the park and went into the shops. I thought maybe I could find a Star Wars t-shirt I liked, but nothing appealed. I thought about a hat with Grumpy on it, but that was a little too much on the nose.

In the end, I saw a sweatshirt that I liked -- a zip-up gray thing with a faded image of Mickey on it. I couldn't imagine wearing it in Florida, but when I put myself in the mind of being back in Buffalo, it seemed like a good idea. Something to keep me warm on the cold nights. Remind me of happier times. Hopefully.

As I paid, I heard the Imperial March playing outside. I went out and saw a group of Stormtroopers marching by with Captain Phasma in the lead. They did a cute show, accosting strangers on the side of the street. Then they walked off. I have to admit, that was pretty cool. It gave me a feel for how the new Star Wars Land would work.

After they paraded past, I went down to the Prime-Time Cafe. I didn't want to sit at a table -- getting yelled at by a stranger, even for pretend, didn't really appeal -- but they had a bar area where I could sit and order food. TVs around me were playing typical 50s sitcoms, though nothing I recognized. The place was loud but comfortable. I got some pretty good fried chicken and did my best not to think about other things.

After lunch, I walked right down the main street and out of the Hollywood Studios gate. I waited for the bus and rode back to the hotel.

I was done.

*

I really did go back to the hotel with every intention of checking out, getting a flight, and going home. I'd exhausted my options. Myself. I decided I wasn't going to force myself to enjoy something that, clearly, I wasn't in the mood for. As I rode the bus back, I thought about my future. After everything that had happened, I was going to have to find a new apartment, a new roommate. Maybe a new life.

But when I got back to All-Star Movies, the day was so bright and warm, I couldn't convince myself to retreat to the snowy cold of Upstate New York. Instead, I went back to our hotel room (Recently cleaned. Man, I was going to have to leave a SUPER big tip for guest services), changed into my bathing suit, and grabbed a spare towel.

I walked over to the hockey rink-shaped pool. It was empty. A lifeguard was sitting at his perch, looking bored. I waved at him, but he didn't even glance my way. Instead, I found a lounge chair and lay down. Soaked in the sun.

The sky was cloudless and beautiful. I could hear the noises of happy people in the distance. Laughing children. Loud splashes from the other pool. I could do this, I realized. Enjoy myself in this warm and wonderful place. I could sort out my life later. Why hit fast forward when it was so pleasing to pause?

I felt a shadow pass over me and stay there. I looked up and shielded my eyes. It was Kelsey. My heart soared despite itself. The beautiful blonde was wearing a bikini -- the red one I'd bought her in Chicago. Even angry she looked amazing. Brighter than the sun.

But Kelsey didn't act angry. Instead, she flopped down in the lounge chair next to me. We didn't say anything for a while. Her skin was brown from the Florida brightness. Little blonde hairs stood up on her forearms.

"We should have gone to Hogwarts," Kelsey said. I looked over at her, but she was staring forward. She looked so serious, despite her silly statement. "None of this would have happened if we'd done Harry Potter World, instead."

"I don't think I could've lived through all the 'magic wand' jokes," I said.

Kelsey finally turned to look at me. Her light blue eyes were still pinkish from crying. "I'm sorry for what I said about your girlfriend's herpes. I'm sure her herpes are very nice."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore," I said.

"Seriously?"

"We broke up," I said, "That's why I sent you all those texts about changing rooms."

"I didn't think about... Shit, I'm sorry Ben," Kelsey said, "I was so wrapped in my own... Shit. Let me guess. She's with Kevin," She made a sour face.

"Yes, but that's not why we broke up. Even if there was no Kevin, she's not the girl for me. Alyssa wants a life that I can't lead. Thought I could. Wanted to. Can't."

"Holy fuck do I get that," Kelsey said, "I'm still sorry though, Ben."

"Me too," I said, "For a lot of things."

I sat up and spun so I was facing Kelsey fully. God, she was amazing. Kelsey seemed so out of place in normal life it was hard to remind myself that she was real. And yet, at the same time, I could still see her as this vulnerable girl that I actually understood quite well. I'd known Kelsey since we were kids. She'd had a crush on me forever. I'd taken her virginity. I mean, we'd lived this life together. It's hard to explain, the incongruity of it all.

"You were wrong, Kelsey," I said, "There is a word for guys who sleep around with a lot of girls. Lonely."

Kelsey frowned, but she sat up, too, and took both my hands in hers. She didn't say a word. Just eyed me in a way I couldn't quite make out.

"Everyone has told me about how disappointed they were with our trip last summer," I said, "Sarah and Julia felt left out. You felt like you were too involved. No one ever asked how the baseball trip made me feel."

"I'm thinking you felt lucky," Kelsey said and smirked, "Three beautiful girls all fucking you at once."

"I felt abandoned," I said. "We had this amazing adventure together and then you all left. Sarah went back to her boyfriend and you went off to your new, college life. Even Julia deserted me somehow, living a hallway apart. I felt like I had to learn something from that: about how I'm not a 'relationship' person. So, I started dating Alyssa and told myself I didn't have feelings because I didn't deserve them. Or something. I don't know."

"You can be happy, Ben," Kelsey said, "You deserve that."

"Do I?" I asked, "Cause I feel like the fucking angel of relationship death."

"You're not," Kelsey said. The wind blew her golden hair into her face and she brushed it off.

"I broke up Sarah and Rob on the baseball trip," I said," But that wasn't enough for me. Oh no. I had to split Julia and Brandon, too. Then your boyfriend dumped you to be with my girlfriend. I screwed up everything with Sarah. Everything I touch, it turns to ash."

"You?" Kelsey said, "What about me? I wanted a real relationship, Ben. Just like you're talking about. Only I couldn't stop hooking up with everyone like some slut with ADHD. Even when I was fucking my boyfriend I somehow ended up with someone else's dick in my cunt. And then despite all that my boyfriend -- my perfect, gorgeous boyfriend -- dumps me because he says I'm no fun. Because I'm not 'mature enough for an adult relationship.'"

"He wasn't perfect," I said, "His penis was small."

"Only compared to your stupid monster," Kelsey said, "It doesn't matter. I'm fucking broken. I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life."

I thought of saying a thousand things. How Kevin was a dope and didn't deserve her. How Kelsey was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and how she could have anyone she wanted. How lucky I felt just to have been her friend once. I didn't do any of that. Instead I leaned forward and kissed Kelsey as hard as I could. So much that it kind of hurt.

Suddenly we were wrapped around each other. Like we could never let go. We managed to stumble out of the pool area and back into our bedroom. Kelsey's top was off before the door even closed behind us. I shucked off my bathing suit. Ripped down Kelsey's bottoms.

We dropped to the floor. The ground was wood-hard and the carpet was scratchy. I jammed my cock into the beautiful blonde without even a thought. We didn't say anything. Didn't even look each other in the eye. Kelsey and I just rutted on the floor. I didn't work for her climax, but I felt her cum under me. Pussy tight and body shaking. I kept pumping, grinding her down.

Finally, I felt my pleasure rise and without another word I emptied my load into Kelsey. My release almost as much pained as pleasured. A sort of aching soreness that shot through my body. Not really pleasurable, but necessary. Like that first breath of air after swimming out from under an ocean wave.

When we were done, I finally looked at the thin, blonde girl. Kelsey's blue eyes were wide and innocent. She started to get up and I helped her. Sat her on the bed. We kissed again, but this was different. Loving.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Me too." I kept kissing her lips. Tasting her. I slid my tongue against hers and I heard her breath catch in her chest. I pushed her back onto the bed. Still kissing up and down her body. I took her little pink nipple into my mouth and sucked it. After days with Sarah and Chloe, Kelsey's breasts seemed almost petite. But they were perfect, and I worshipped at them.

I reached down for Kelsey's pussy and found her clit. Started rubbing with my thumb. She reached down and found my cock. Somehow back at full strength. She slid me into her. Kelsey's pussy was slick with her juices and the remains of my first cum.

We both sighed, content, as I entered her steaming snatch once again.

"God that feels good," Kelsey said. She leaned up and kissed me. I moved slowly this time. Savored her. I slowly rubbed at her clitty until her gasps grew short and "Oh. Oh. OH!" Kelsey came on my cock and fingers. Her leg shot out and she strained against me. Then finally fell back onto the bed.

I started sliding back and forth in her again. Taking my time. Enjoying every little sensation. We kept kissing. This wasn't anger any more or need. Just genuine affection and something that we'd never admit in that moment was close to love.

"Hang on," Kelsey said. She slipped off of me and turned over. Stuck her butt up in the air. Her tiny little buns were so cute. Her pussy still so undeniable.

"Still your favorite position," I said.

"You never forget your first," Kelsey said

I slid my cock back into her blonde puss and started working myself in her. Still in that slow, almost adoring way.

I started working her faster. My need building.

"Getting close," I said.

"You damn well better be," Kelsey said, "I need that cum. Fill me up Ben. I know I've been a bad girl, but I need it. Please. Please cum in ME!"

I thrust in deep and exploded. I don't know how. My well felt dry. But I came, still, and felt the pleasure shoot up my spine and out my cock, right into Kelsey's waiting womb. There was the euphoria I'd been searching for. The ecstasy and satisfaction of a full, vigorous climax. I groaned with it. Shook. My hands on Kelsey's tiny butt almost too tight.

Kelsey stiffened as I came, flexed her cunt on my cock. Her own orgasm filling her as I filled her pussy. The blonde girl made a long low sigh and slowly drifted forward. She curled up on the comforter, rubbing her hands up and down her body to extend her pleasure.

I lay down next to Kelsey. My penis truly spent. The beautiful blonde rolled over and held me close. I kissed the top of her head. We lay there for a long time. Just the two of us. The hum of the air conditioner. The occasional shouts from the outside world.

"I don't want to lose you again," I said.

"You never did," Kelsey said, "You never will. You were my first Ben. My first everything, almost. Even if you want to lose me. I won't let you."

"And if it's just the two of us?" I asked.

"Sarah's not mad at you," Kelsey said "You just gave her and Chloe a scare, that's all. And Julia will forgive you. I mean, she kind of has to since you're the only man that can make her cum."

"I don't think that's true," I said.

"Either way, I think it'll be fine," Kelsey said, "Trust me."

"The little slut knows all?" I asked.

"I don't want to be the little slut anymore," Kelsey said.

"Big slut?"

"Ben's slut, maybe," Kelsey said and laughed. She reached for my hand played with it. Dandled my fingers, "I don't know what I am. What I want to be. I think I'm just going to have to keep an open mind and figure it all out."

I kissed Kelsey and told her that I would do the same. So long as we could do it together.

*

It was getting late in the day and we decided we needed to a get out of bed for at least a little bit. If anything, just so we could eat something. Kelsey went to take a shower. I wanted to join her, honestly, but my dick was dead. The poor guy had finally blown his limit.

After Kelsey was done I took a turn. I spent a lot of time in there, thinking. I knew Kelsey wasn't a 'soulmate' type of person. Like Alyssa, ironically, Kelsey wasn't searching for serious. Yet I felt comfortable playing around with her in a way I'd never felt with my former girlfriend. Was I really this broken? I had to be in a real relationship, but I was still happy to fuck around with Kelsey? How did that make sense?

But as I thought about it, I realized that for all her protests, Kelsey was kind. She was loving. Even if she wasn't looking for love. I knew that if I had a problem, if I'd had the day I just did and told Kelsey, she'd be there for me. In fact, that exact thing had just happened. I told Alyssa my troubles and she told me to get over them. Kelsey, though, she cared.

There was a trust in that. Or maybe I was just rationalizing my wacky, foursome relationship. Now down to a two-some. At least for the moment.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. A full day with Kelsey didn't seem so bad. My poor penis was going to have to buck up, but I was pretty sure he'd be ready to go for his next encounter. I mean, Kelsey was the kind of offer a cock couldn't pass up.

When I walked into the bedroom, I saw Kelsey lying on the bed, watching some medical drama on TV. She was wearing a cute sundress with shoulder straps. It looked good, but then, everything looks good on Kelsey. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips. She grunted back at me, somewhere between affectionate and distracted.

After I got dressed, I reached for my phone and saw that I had a text message from Sarah.

"Meeting for dinner in thirty," it said, "See you soon."

I showed the message to Kelsey. "What does it mean?" I asked her.

"Either you're getting kicked in the balls or you're getting laid," Kelsey said, "Either way I'd go for it."

*

I walked out of the hotel room and through the lobby to grab a bus back to Hollywood Studios. It was getting close to evening and the oppressive heat had dipped down to a low burn. More people seemed to be coming back to the hotel than heading out. It seemed I was on a different schedule than everyone else.

Kelsey had been invited to dinner, too, of course, but she declined.

"I need some alone time," Kelsey had said, "Your magic penis can't cure me of the breakup blues. Not completely in any case."

So, I went by myself. Once again, I was the odd guy on the Disney bus. Only this time I was too content care. I got into the park and walked over to the SciFi Theater. I told the maitre d' my name and he lead me back into the restaurant.

Inside, it was set up like a drive-in movie theater at night. On the one wall was a large screen, showing clips of black and white films. Mostly kooky, old horror flicks. Instead of tables, there were cars -- '57 Chevys I think, but I'm not an expert -- each a different pastel color. The cars were set up for two people to sit in the front with two more in the back, all facing the screen, with a little table in front of each of them.

Julia, Chloe, and Sarah were waiting for me in a green car near the back of the room. Once again, I was taken aback that these three amazing women were sitting there just waiting for me. I must have been amazing in a previous life. There's no other explanation.

Sarah and Chloe, so busty and sexy, were already sitting in the backseats. Like we were on the road again, Julia -- the girl-next-door face with the apex athlete body -- was sitting up front where the wheel would be. The passenger seat next to her was empty.

I eyed the open space warily. I don't know what I'd pictured, but in that moment, I think I'd rather have sat next to a wild Gila monster from outer space than my attractive, still-very-fuckable roommate. Julia saw my hesitation and she waved me over. Patted the seat next to her. Reluctantly, I climbed in and I sat down. As soon as I did, Sarah leaned forward and kissed me on the back of my neck.

"I missed you," she said in my ear.

Chloe leaned forward and did the same. "I missed you too. I'm sorry about my stupid unprotected pussy." I tried to turn around, but the seats didn't really allow it. Chloe squeezed my shoulders tightly.

Suddenly Julia leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. "I'm sorry," she said, "About Alyssa. About everything." She kissed me again and met my eyes. I felt myself taken aback, staring deep into Julia's verdant irises. Almost swallowed by them. I felt myself about to cry and I couldn't say why.

"Ahem." I looked up and saw our waitress staring down at us. She did not look pleased. "Your order?"

"It's a drive in," I said, "Aren't we supposed to make out?"

"Your order," the waitress said it again. I quickly glanced at my menu and got a cheeseburger.