The Fly on Her Wall

Story Info
Just a short romance, with sex and stuff.
3.9k words
3.85
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

WAIT, just one warning. If you like a romance, and you like this one...do not read any of my other stories.

The Fly on Her Wall

She moved in on a Wednesday.

She didn't have a lot of furniture to start. Only a mattress and an old couch, like you might see in a psychiatrist's office if you lived in Paris in 1942, but this was Dallas, and it was 1976.

I was only 18 and she was around 30, which meant that she wasn't around in 1942, but she still loved that couch. Later I would learn that the style is called 'divan'. Sometimes people call it a chaise lounge, but the proper term is divan sofa. It has only one side, with the back low, and only on the end that has a side. The beauty of the piece is that it can adapt to any room, not having to sit against a wall.

We lived in the apartment next door to Chai Orlando. Her name is pronounced Chee and she was from Argentina. She offered me 5 dollars to help her get that sofa to her third floor apartment, and I would have helped her just for the chance to be near her! She was intoxicating. She knew the effect that she was having on me, and she flirted shamelessly, she couldn't help herself.

We were in that stairwell for what felt like hours. We took every turn differently. Sometimes we were upside down, other times with the solid wooden legs facing out, but we never found the right way to take a corner while inclining to the next floor. I was not an experienced mover, just muscular from basketball practice. The coach said we had to be strong and fast, and he had trained us well and hard.

I was not tall enough or like some said, maybe not black enough to take my basketball skills any further. But he did instill that discipline, so I had that going for me. Oh, and an aptitude for numbers, so I was still going to go to college, but my parents would have to help. I managed to get a partial scholarship to North Texas State University. An academic University known for its commitment to raw research, they produce the best Teachers in the State, and that is what I wanted to be.

We finally wrestled the lounger to her apartment, and I realized that her bedroom would be right next to mine.

Within seconds I had a huge boner as I imagined being only 6 inches from that gorgeous body when I slept at night.

I don't know how I had kept myself calm and flaccid while doing all of that work, she was just as beautiful in the stairwell, but I guess the physical workout kept my manhood from reacting to how close she was. Looking at the mattress, next to 'my' wall made me think about laying there, next to her,...

"How old are you Ben?" She finally asked me.

I used my deep voice to answer, and I thought about what I was going to say first.

"I am old enough to notice how beautiful you are." I had to rise above my youth if I was going to get her to notice me.

"Ah, yes, but are you over 18 Ben? Are you officially an adult, because I could pay you for your services as an adult, if you are over 18. Do you have any identification, por favor?

Holy shit. I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket. I fumbled a bit with it but she just stood there, leaning against the wall in her almost empty living room.

"Let me see that please?" she extended her hand and I stopped looking for my drivers license and handed the whole thing to her.

She had kicked off her loafers as soon as we pulled the divan through the door, but her casual walk across her new floors was so sexy that I guess she got my imagination working right away. What a fascinating woman.

I knew that she was a foreigner, thanks to the accent, but she was so much more exotic than Mrs. Fleming on the second floor.

I could hardly even understand Mrs. Fleming, yet she seemed more American than me, and I'm a white man with a British ancestry.

Chai opened a window and lit up a cigarette, dangling it from her mouth in such a sexy way. Yes, everything she did was sexy. She looked at the outside of my wallet and ran her finger around a ridge that she had noticed on the back side of my billfold, where I press against it everyday.

"What do we have here? Ben?" she mused absentmindedly. Then she looked up at me, while still dragging her finger around that ridge.

I realized, with a jolt, that the ridge was the indent of the condom that the coach had insisted that we always have. He supplied one for every player, and said that there was always more, if we needed them, but we should never be unprepared for what he called, safe sex, now that we were men.

What would a man say? I wanted to say that it wasn't mine... but did I really?

"Coach says that we should always be ready," I answered, but my deep voice broke a bit during my delivery, and I saw the crack of a smile, even though she recovered fast.

Then another smile came to her lips. They were the sexiest lips, of course.

I could not believe how wide her mouth became, when she smiled with her whole face. I was smitten.

"You had better keep that one, Ben. She left her cigarette balancing on the window sill and fumbled in her purse.

"Ah, here is a fresh one," she pulled a condom from her purse and brought it to me.

"Would you rather have a blow job, or that five dollars? Of course, I will expect a little more help, but we should get this out of the way, while we have some privacy, don't you think, Ben?" she paused and looked at me sideways.

I was shocked. Stunned really. I couldn't get the answer out fast enough, or at all. I stood there like a total fucking idiot.

"I don't really need this, just for a suck," she said, looking at the package, then back at me. "You are a clean boy, right Ben." She pursed her lips and I could have blasted in my pants.

"I am clean and available," I finally said.

She smiled, lighting up her entire face again.

"And available mon ami?

"Excellent, I have a mattress to wrestle with, and there will be more over the next week or two," she explained to me my future installment payments, but I would do her bidding until time ended if she sucked my cock!

She led me to the divan and prompted me to pull down my pants before sitting. I undid my pants and pulled down the zipper, but she was not a 'stand around and watch' kind of girl. She took a belt buckle in each hand and pulled my trousers to the floor as she shifted to one knee.

"Sit," she commanded lightly, but I could not sit fast enough, and she pulled my briefs down as I moved to sit.

My cock shot out, and she caught it with her right hand as I took my spot on the backless end of the divan.

"Lay back please," she insisted.

"This will not take long, but I think that you will remember it for a very long time," she said, like she was talking to a microphone.

There was no licking or sucking, like I read about in the Penthouse magazine that I had hidden under my mattress. I thought I knew how a professional would do it, but I was so wrong.

Chai took me into her mouth, and just rubbed the bottom of my penis with her tongue. Then keeping pressure with her lips, she dragged herself down to the base of my cock, all 6 inches disappearing into her face, but her eyes never left mine.

"Oh my god!" I grunted in a deep whisper sounding older finally, but ready to pump my jizz, with only one downward stroke! Shit!

When she brought her lips back up to the top, letting my skin drag as it pulled back into place, I could tell that she was smiling?

How do you smile while sucking cock? Well, I don't know the answer, but I knew that she was smiling, and my cock was the happiest cock in Texas.

The total release of my prick was the only thing keeping me from spurting, but she went down again, so I was lost! On the third stroke I was cumming. Did her smile get bigger? I swear that she was now smiling with her eyes! She felt me start to cum and her eyes became happier or maybe the light just caught them in a different way?

I was breathing like I had run up the three flights and she kept pumping. She knows what a man wants, and she was not giving me a girlfriend suck. She kept the tongue moving on the bottom of my cock and she demanded all of my cum with her eyes. Like a demon.

I was glad she had me sit. I had no energy as she cleaned me up and pulled my briefs back up, but she couldn't get them over my ass, as I lay there spent.

"Okay. I will let you know when I need you Ben," I was dismissed.

You probably already guessed that Chai was a hooker, a lady of the night, a whore, a prostitute, a cortisan.

She came to Dallas because she liked how they treated whores in this city. "There's a price to pay in every city," she explained one slow hot night.

Here, it is Captain Munsey that you have to satisfy. He was a rookie the day that Kenedy was shot, and he came up through the ranks of the Dallas PD, that would always be known as 'The city that killed Kennedy'.

Now, as the Captain of the Vice Division, he insisted on two things.

One, any cop can get a blow job from a hooker, whenever and wherever he finds one.

Two, a cop will never be caught on camera, in his uniform with a hooker.

Hookers had to suck, while cops never got to fuck, and they always took their pleasures in private.

Those two rules meant a lot to Chai. She didn't have to fuck a cop for free, and more importantly, she didn't have to pay for protection! She said it was almost as if she owned her own body, just a little suck now and then and the system kept moving along.

All hookers had to be known to Captain Munsey, and of course he would fuck them himself if he was so inclined, but the rule was untouchable for the rest of his team, and Chai was happy to keep her pussy and her money to herself. Of course there were women that fucked cops, but Chai was not one of them. She thought of them as kept women, and she was in Dallas just so she wouldn't have to be kept by any man.

She didn't do a lot of work out of her apartment. The mom's and dad's in the area would cause a ruckus over that. She usually took her men to the Pomeroy Hotel on Liberty Dr. She had an account there, at a very nice rate, but the clerk always helped her to get the John to pay. He would pay twice as much as Chai would pay, and sometimes they paid for the same room 3 or 4 times in one night. They got cash as often as possible, so that they didn't have to report it.

Chai saved her apartment for the women.

No one cared if she brought a woman home. They could be chatting about kids or housework, but of course she was really licking their pussy and bringing them the orgasms that they couldn't get anywhere else.

Over the next few weeks I helped her to bring in nearly every piece of furniture, and in exchange she let me watch from the balcony when she serviced a woman. It is not something a young man ever forgets.

I learned a lot more from those nights where I just sat and watched her work. Penthouse was not right about a lot of things. If you watch a woman who has paid to be pleased, you will see what they really want, not what they think you want them to want.

I saw how gentle and caring she is when she laps at a woman's vagina. The nipples are always handled softly and she never grabs the breast hard, or the ass. It's always about being gentle and probing, always looking for the trigger that she needs to pull to make her melt into an orgasm. It was the first thing that she taught me, when she needed some comfort herself. I could just lose myself in the folds of her sweet vagina. Licking at her clit, kissing her labia, then sucking on it and grinding my tongue into it. I might finish her with a steady paddle of her clit or a vigorous lapping into her pussy, using my finger to tease her bum hole.

I had probably masterbated a thousand times, while laying on the other side of that wall. Hearing her with a woman, she often bumped her off of my wall, just so I knew. Never hard so that my parents would wonder, but I would alway be laying there, with my hand on my cock.

I graduated as an Electrical Engineer, and my first job was with Johnson Controls in Arlington, Texas. The Dallas Cowboys play out of Arlington. They are Dallas's new claim to faim, after the 'Killer of America's Hope', we brought them America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys!

When I got my first paycheck I waited for Chai to get home from working the fans at the bars downtown. She would be tired and needing some comfort of her own, but I wanted to fuck her, like I've wanted to fuck her for a very long time... well, over a year.

I waited on her balcony, as I have done dozens of times. This time she was alone.

"Is there a working girl living here?" I asked her when she saw me there. It was after 4 in the morning, and she looked more exhausted than I remembered ever seeing her.

She grabbed her pack of smokes with the lighter and she climbed out on the balcony to sit with me, and to relax into a smoke.

I pulled a J from my pocket and I got to see her smile again.

"Are you a gift from the gods?" she asked, low and quiet. Sound really travels far on a hot summer night in Dallas.

She took the joint and flicked her lighter, pulling in a giant first toke.

"The fucking cops found three of us eating donuts in the all night place on Grimley," she started, then had another big draw.

They took us in their back room and we sucked off the two cops twice, and their night manager got a free suck too," she complained. "They'll be getting free donuts for a year after the double team they made us give the Manager," she bitched while remembering the act.

"I won't be able to eat there now. Just thinking of him giving those cops free food, for the blow job that I gave him! It makes my stomach turn, so I won't be going there any time soon." She was pissed off.

"I was hoping to use my first check as a working man to get laid," I proudly confessed. I had two Benjamins in my hand, which I knew was the going rate.

"Oh, honey, I could never charge you full rate," she whispered as she grabbed one of the two and stuffed it in her pocket. "Besides, you're going to have to keep the noise down, we don't want your daddy knocking on the door," she rolled her eyes, as if that had ever happened. My parents knew what she did, but they like the quiet neighbors the most. Years later I would wonder if mom liked keeping dad excited, just having a young hooker around can keep a man younger I think.

"I will take the top," she said.

She let me undress myself, but I could tell that she was watching.

"I see you're not letting yourself go, even without basketball," she remarked as I pulled my briefs down. She could see the v of my abdomen instead of the fat ring she would see on older men.

"Every 20 pounds takes away an inch on my dick, and you know I can't afford that, Chai," I explained.

"You don't need to worry about losing an inch Ben, that tongue will keep them coming back for more," she teased me.

"Well maybe I just want to give her my all," I summed it up.

"I won't be the first to complain, Ben. Just hammer me please, I don't need a gentle hand tonight kid, I need a pounding, if you don't mind helping a girl out."

"Well, I told mom that I'd be at Frankies, so how about I fuck you hard tonight, then I wake you up with some gentle strokes," I mused, but I started to fuck hard as soon as I was inside and on top. Chai keeps her mattress on the floor so that it doesn't hammer against the wall, but there is still a lot of creaking as I shift the floor boards with every thrust.

She came hard for me, so I allowed myself to fill my condom and then I pulled out to replace it.

"Did you take a blue pill Tiger?" she asked me, but still nibbled on my ear like a woman that was not finished getting fucked.

"I don't need one, like the girls you usually fuck," I replied, smiling myself. I knew that I could put another condom on, and it wouldn't slide off, but I could only pull that trick once.

I slid into her again, but also lay across her body, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She turned her face sideways and answered me back with her tongue grabbing at mine. We would stare into each other's eyes and work our tongues in a dance, but this time my cock was in her vagina, and her legs were wrapped around my back. She shifted back, fucking me, instead of letting me fuck her. She pulls me back with her feet digging into my ass.

"Fuck Me!" I grunt to keep from yelling, but I am being fucked!

"You are mine," she whispered in my ear as she ground herself into my pelvis, shifting into me and having her way with me. I stayed rigid and accepted my punishment. She had her own convulsions while I pounded back.

The condom would not stay in place this time, so I pulled back to keep any mess from contaminating my Princess.

We slept in our sweaty sheets and cum crusted briefs.

I awoke before her, partly because it wasn't my bed, and partly because I hadn't sucked any cop's cocks or wiggled my ass at possible customers for hours at a time, so I wasn't as tired. I like to think she felt safer in my arms and so she slept better, but who knows what dreams she has?

I tucked the other Benjamin into her purse and headed for the shower. I was hoping to make her breakfast, but she joined me in the shower.

She got me hot by rubbing her tits across my chest with stiff nibs that no man could ignore. She bent down and grabbed her own ankles, offering her pussy or anus for entertainment. The water sprayed off of her muff for 30 seconds before I chose the pussy. I pushed into her wide open muff, only having to squat a bit to compensate for my height. The rest was easy as I just tilted her into me and away. The pulse of the shower popping into and out of her anus as I pumped her pussy onto my cock. She started to rise up, but her head ran into the glass wall. I couldn't stop rocking her into me. I was too far gone. I had to fuck her now. I pounded her pelvis into mine.

"Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap,..." my mind was gone into limbo as I just fucked her into my orgasm. "Fuck, umph, Fuck, umph, Fuck!"... the grunting and slapping was echoing off of the shower walls. I exploded in a climax of the ages, and my stiff cock is the only thing that kept her from collapsing onto the tiles. I held her against me, pulling her up and kissing her neck and enjoying the wetness of her tits. The moisture accented the difference between the feel of a nipple and the texture of the breast.

I had to help her up and we rinsed ourselves off, from the sweat of our exertions.

"You are going to be a good father one day, Ben," she offered out of the blue. "You will find a good woman and one day you will have a daughter, or a son that will sell their bodies, and maybe they won't even need to do it, they will do it just because they can!" Sim explained with tears in her eyes.

Forty years is a giant passage of time, but time just keeps on dragging along.

I look back on those years, but, knowing now, how I got here doesn't make the passage of the years any less magical.

I went on to find love in New York City. She was - is a beautiful woman of color. Perhaps like Chai Orlando, in her stubbornness, and independence. We brought four lovely children into this wonderful world, and they brought us such joy. My job allowed me to be there for the birth of every one of them, and the balance in our life, and in our love, gave us two boys and two girls.

We were still young and in love, when we had grandbabies, crawling around our apartment in Chelsea, where our three bedroom brownstone still has 10 years left on the 25 year mortgage.

Now we are retired, though my wife Heather still works at the Homeless Shelter on 31st., and she helps by watching the babies of a few unwed mothers that have found work, but not trustworthy babysitters. I must admit that I have been corralled into supporting that effort more times than I like to admit.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers
12