The FO Officer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small smile crept to his lips. "Very well then. Thank you for attending this meeting. Another notch on the belt of the Unit Major Carmichael."

The blush came to her cheeks once again.

It was then that the PM added. "I know you like to keep the Unit small and for the most part it's worked for you. Please keep in mind, your allocated another two members full time if required."

Both the General and Joan Carmichael nodded their heads in understanding. When the PM rose from his seat, his two guests did the same. He watched from the library window as both walked to the car park and leave.

His secretary came in as the gates closed, leaving the main car park empty now. "Excuse me sir, your other two guest are waiting in the conference room as requested."

"Please have drinks served, I will be there in a moment."

He heard her acknowledge his request.

The Prime Minister pushed the door open to the conference room five minutes later, both men stood when he came in and closed the door behind him.

"Curtis, Rick. I want to thank you both for everything."

Both men nodded. The meeting went on for ten minutes, eventually Curtis asked the question that had been weighing on Rick and himself ever since he got the order.

"Sir, why the kill order?"

The PM was expecting this. "I'm not your last Prime Minister Curtis. The Unit has a place in his countries armoury, the same report about Peter Fenwick that was given to both General Brownlow and Major Carmichael landed on my desk as well. I'm not about to give one of this country's assets to a 'blow hard' that's for sure. The fact he orchestrated his and his families kidnapping to push his own agenda forward totally disgusted me. He was a rouge that would have to have been dealt with eventually if left alive, but to put your own family through a kidnapping simply made my decision on this easier."

When the Prime Minister leaned back in his chair, both sets of eyes followed him. He talked about the re-birth of the Unit and it's need to continue. What Peter Fenwick had done was abhorrent to him. If Fenwick could go to those lengths with his own family, what would he have been capable of in charge of the Unit.

"It wasn't a decision I took lightly Curtis. But I had to ask myself. If he was willing to throw his own family under a bus to further 'in his mind' his career. Then suppose his ambition came to pass and he got what he wanted i.e. leadership of the Unit. If the situation came to it, would he even throw the members of the Unit under that same bus to save his own life."

The PM looked at both men slowly nodding their heads.

"The ethos of the Unit has always been we came together we leave together. So if I then send in a man who's only thought is to look after number one. I'm sorry Curtis, I just couldn't pin a medal on that man's chest. His own family Curtis? What sort of man can do that other than a self-centered one?"

Curtis understood the PM's reasoning, yet still one question remained unanswered. "Sir why make Rick wound Joan as well?"

A steeliness came to the Prime Ministers eyes that worried Curtis.

"I know what Rick is capable of with the right rifle in his hands. He had that very rifle. Joan needed to be a casualty so no blame would ever rest on her shoulders for the kidnapping rescue not being a total success. In the eyes of all three people in this room, it was, but for far more different reasons than Joan can ever be allowed to attach to it."

The Prime Minister looked hard at the two men that assisted him the moment he himself heard what was going on. This would forever be a conversation that would never leave this room, all three knew and understood it.

*******

Joan spent a week on medical leave before returning to Kenton Barracks. The morning of her return, she watched the transition of clerical work going on between Freddy and Sharon Macalister. Her instincts were correct, not to mention a little checking her past before she and Brendan had made their presents known to her.

Of course it amused Brendan to come in on occasions and state that he had done a quick stores check, this time they urgently needed a left handed screwdriver. Sharon picked up the wooden chair she was standing next to and threatened to take a swing at him with it. Joan thought it prudent to turn her chair towards the wall while reading a report, so she could hide her smile.

An hour later the office had settled into a proper work place, it felt time to ramp up Sharon's training.

"Sharon I need you to organize your next trip. I'm sending Chad and Ashley with you. Your spending a week at Norfolk ranges. I want you accurate with everything we have in the armoury other than the sniper rifles."

Her brow creased, eventually she asked "Okay, I get Ashley, but why Chad?"

Her smile forewarned Sharon.

"Because Chad is our gas man. He has the pleasure of gassing us every now and then to keep our records up to date. I want you proficient as well so Chad is going to teach you between range lessons. When he deems you proficient, you will sit the exam."

Sharon was making notes as Joan spoke.

Finally, she looked up at Joan and said. "Ma'am, I so love my job."

*******

Ruth picked up her phone, it seemed to ring, just as she was about to pass it. She waited until Curtis returned before she talked to him about the call. It seemed that Hassan's wife had via her husband extended an invitation to Curtis and the family to join them at the Palace. He did mention and the rules and customs, even at the Palace with regard to women. The children not so much, Ruth understood and even said she looked forward to it.

Curtis sensed a trap in all this and called Hassan. When they both shared what they knew they finally had it figured out.

The invite was for a week; school was out so both children were also invited. Ruth and the children actually looked forward to the visit for a week. Curtis met up with the same woman who was his tour guide around the palace the last time he was here alone. He still got the stare from her, she reserved her smile for both the little girls. Hassan's wife Yasmin even persuaded Ruth to join them at the swimming pool. My tour guide turned into our baby sitter for the evening while four naked bodies did laps in the pool and talked endlessly in the Jacuzzi becoming real close friends. While two naked young ladies kept up a steady supply of soft drinks and snacks.

At one point Ruth and Yasmin, got up and walked towards the Jacuzzi area to talk to the young ladies serving them drinks. Both Hassan and Curtis watched them for a moment.

Hassan inched towards his friend a little and said. "I will give you two million Pounds in cash tomorrow if you leave this Jacuzzi right now and walk over to your wife."

They both smiled at what he was saying. Since both knew they were sporting very fierce erections.

"You are an evil man Hassan."

All four women looked over at them when they heard the laughter, then went back to their own conversation.

Hassan once again sat back in the Jacuzzi, the smile on his face showing true happiness at the company around him at the moment.

"I worried about the pool when I first had the Palace built Curtis. When my friend turned me towards the Lebanon and introduced me to one of his relatives there, I met with the Christian family of those two young ladies you see before you. I stood in front of the head of the family and gave him my solemn promise that they would have my full protection. This deal is now on its second generation of young ladies."

This time we heard the women laughing amongst themselves.

Both men looked over for a moment and then he continued. "As I said to you the last time you came here my friend. They seem to work out amongst the family who comes here, they are both now on their second year at our university and doing incredibly well I'm told. The head of the family has already told me that the deal between us will keep going for as long as I wish it to. The family has already decided who is to replace those two when they graduate."

He did smile when he mentioned that being so well protected by him often meant that men friends shy away from them. Dates are sometime hard to come by for them but at least when they do go on dates and boys being boys and girls being girls. You can bet the men wear precautions, even though both ladies are as well, an insistence of the head of the family before they leave to take up the post at the palace.

They both turned their attention once again to their own wives. Each stunning in their own right, Ruth of course owned Curtis's heart. Just as he knew every inch of that body of hers that she was freely showing to our small corner of the world at the moment. Her breasts still full and held high to her frame, her flat stomach a tribute to the amount of time she does at the gym and the pool there. Ruth shaved for a while, when Curtis asked if I could do it for her. She practically thrust the razor into his hands and 'assumed the position' as it were. He had been enjoying the hell out of that task ever since.

Curtis had even asked his wife if she wanted it lasered off. Ruth eyed her husband up and smirked before saying. "Only if you want to give this little task up."

This time it was Curtis turn to smile at his wife. A job for life and he enjoyed the hell out of it as much as he knew she did.

Yasmin was a stunning woman, black hair that men other than her husband are not supposed to see went to the small of her back. Her well-shaped arse was well worth watching as well. The naturel brown of her skin made us westerners jealous of no need to tan in getting that look. Her breasts are on par with Ruth's, although her nipples were thicker. Curtis wasn't supposed to notice Ruth looking and the smile that her friend was about the same in bust size.

Curtis had seen the growing friendship between the two on the boat trips they had taken. The children looked on Hassan's son Yousef as their big brother. It was fun and damn cute watching them play together around the boat club.

Both men continued to watch the women for a moment longer.

"Yasmin has asked for another two children."

Curtis looked closely at his friend. Hassan smiled back. "I am the king; she is my best friend as well as my wife. We originally looked on Yousef as our only child, more so because when I took over my country it was still so unstable. All that is in the past, our people have jobs, a health plan and a better lifestyle. Yousef is at the age now that no brothers can interfere with his succession to the throne. So Yasmin wants two more, quickly and then, with my permission, to stop."

Once again both men smiled at each other, their erections still as hard now as they were when both wives sashayed over to the ladies who looked after the pool area.

Curtis was still watching the women and processing Hassan's comment. "Well, things standing as they are there is nothing in the way of gaining her wish, is there?"

Hassan nodded in agreement with Curtis, then leaned over towards him slightly and said, "How about I make it ten million Pounds in cash, if you walk up to your wife and hug her like a true husband in love with his wife." Counter offered Hassan.

Both turned to watch four naked ladies for a while longer.

Hassan and Curtis were still laughing when the wives came back, the men did stand and help the women in their lives get back into the Jacuzzi without slipping. The also noticed how pleased they were to see them and smiled right back at their men.

It took about twenty minutes for Hassan and Curtis to notice a certain amount of discomfort with his wife, she finally pulled air into her lungs, adjusted to kneel on the seat facing her husband and said. "Forgive me husband, our faith says that betting isn't allowed. But I was so sure that I would win that I ignored our teachings."

Hassan looked closely at his wife; her comment surprised and intrigued him. "What have you done?"

He cheeks reddened slightly, she placed her hand on his chest and said. "When you invited Curtis and his family here, I mentioned the pool and its rules to Ruth, she said she understood and agreed with the rule of the pool."

Yasmin looked up from her husband's chest and into his eyes. "I truly believed that she would not come to this room and be naked. I was so sure of this, that I bet I would clean the apartment windows at the boat club once again on my next trip to the club, if she did and I lost the bet."

All four laughed, both naked women even stood in the middle of the Jacuzzi and shared a hug.

Hassan did forgive her, from what he told Curtis later that evening, the punishment seemed to fit the crime, so why add to it.

It wasn't long before I found that Hassan even had Ruth on speed dial, the business going between Ruth's businesses and the king's country must have added to the company's dividend really well.