The Foot Doctor Match Maker

Story Info
Foot fetish creep helps 19 YO fall in love.
7k words
4.71
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole:

"Good first day, Kid. You're gonna be okay. And by the end of the summer, you'll have muscle on those skinny bones."

"Hey! I do cardio," I protested.

My new boss chuckled, "And we're all very impressed."

No, they're really not. All of my fellow construction site workers are beefy, manly men. Muscled, oily, sweaty, dirty men. They're in their 20's and 30's. I'm not quite 19. Before this summer job ends, I will be. But as of today...let's just say that my baby face doesn't look a single day older than the 18 years I officially still am. My name is Cole, but everyone here has called me "Kid" all day and I can already tell that it'll stick all summer. I don't love that.

I'm home for the summer, having just finished my first year of college. My first year of school has been great, but it's weird being home. It's weird because home is a place that I've never been before. My parents moved while I was away at school. The home I grew up in for 17 years is someone else's home now. Like I said...weird. So the job I had in high school isn't there for me anymore. Well, I guess technically the job is still there for me, but I'm not there for it. So, I'm in a strange house, in a strange town, with strange neighbors, working a strange job and I have no friends. It's gonna be a long summer.

But I was lucky to get this job. I'll make a crap-ton of money for three months and have plenty of spending cash to get me through my second year of school. My boss was right, I am skinny. I love to run, but I never work out with weights. I actually am looking forward to toning up a little. And I love that I'll be working outside every day. Despite being kidded all day about my age and size, everyone has actually been really helpful and nice. I was half expecting, being the new guy, some type of first day hazing or something, but no. If anything, they seem to be looking out for me. Like I'm everybody's kid brother or something. Right. Kid.

My boss (I think his name is David, but everyone calls him Boss) says, "I gave you my address, right? We'll see you at my house tonight?"

Apparently, every Wednesday is poker night. Everyone makes it as often as they can. I'm not going to alienate myself by not participating. Besides, I like poker. My baby face sucks at bluffing, but I always enjoy playing. I say, "Yeah, I'll be there. Aren't there like 24 of us?"

He grins, "We start with 4 tables of six and consolidate as people drop out. It's a good time."

"Cool."

"Seriously, Kid, you did great today."

I start to walk out of his office, but one of his big strong hands grabs my shoulder and stops me. "Kid. I just noticed. Those are not the safety work boots I told you were required for the job. Those look like they cost $35 at Walmart. You need to get the right boots. Like now."

My face flushes, "Umm. Until I get my first paycheck, these were all I could afford. They look the same."

He shakes his head, "Those are garbage. You have to have the right footwear. It's not just to protect your feet on a construction site, as important as that is. For insurance purposes, I can't let you work again without them." He sighs, "You need to go see The Foot Doctor."

"The Foot Doctor? Really?"

The Boss laughs again, "He's not actually a podiatrist. That's the name of his store and that's what we all call him. He'll take care of you -- he takes care of all of us. But you have to go right now. He comes to our poker nights, so he closes shop early on Wednesdays."

"But I need to stop at home and take a shower first. I'm smelly and sweaty."

He chuckles again, "First, you're not nearly as sweaty and smelly as the rest of us. Second, it's a full-service analysis on your first visit and if you don't leave now, you'll never make it in time."

"Can't I go in the morning before work?"

"No. You can't be late. I need you first thing. Plus, proper measurements can only be taken in the afternoon when your feet are at their biggest."

That sounds weird. I say, "But I still have no money."

He grins at me. "You're lucky I like you, Kid. I'm gonna call ahead to The Foot Doctor and tell him to wait for you. I'll also have him put your boots and whatever else he thinks you need on my account."

I shake his hand, "Thanks again, Boss. So, he's really not a doctor?"

"No, but honestly, if he were, he'd be the best doctor you'd ever have."

The Foot Doctor:

David called to tell me he was sending his new guy my way. He asked me to stay open until the Kid gets here and to give him the full-service treatment. To put it on his account. He told me that the wait would be well worth it. David is a good friend.

We sell much more than just work boots but I named my store The Foot Doctor because the boots are what we're known for. We also sell work socks, work jeans, belts, work shirts, safety goggles, work gloves, and braces for any and every body part that can possibly wear a brace. But those are all add-ons. People come here for the boots.

I see the Kid coming from a mile away. He looks so young. He's half my age at best. David was right. This is a ridiculously cute Kid. Definitely worth staying late for.

I push the door open, usher him in and close the door, twisting the thumb lock behind him. He cocks an eyebrow at me and I melt a little on the inside. I explain, "We close early on Wednesdays for the poker game. David had me wait for you."

I size him up with my eyes. He's about 5' 10", 150 pounds, a 30" waist and assuming his cheap boots are a proper fit, I'd guess a 10.5 shoe. His dirty blond hair is a haphazard mess atop his head and his eyes are a cool blue. The most endearing thing about him though is something that hardly anyone else would even notice. On just his right leg, his jeans are caught on the top of his boot. It gives me a flutter. He has no clue how adorable he is. I feel my cheeks heat up and perspiration beads at my hairline.

"I need a proper protective pair of work boots," he says. "The Boss said you'd know the specifications. I wear a ten-and-a-half."

I knew it! I should work a booth at a carnival guessing people's shoe sizes. Well, hot guys' shoe sizes anyway. I'd probably have a 99% success rate. I tell my new friend, "Hold on, son. You say you're a 10.5, but when was your last professional measurement?"

"Umm... Never." He smiles again and it makes me smile too.

"Well, that's about to change. You'd be surprised how many people think they're a certain size, but actually end up being wrong. An improperly fitted shoe, especially in your line of work, is a safety risk. My customers never get the bum's rush." Especially when they're as adorable as you, we're alone and the door is locked.

"You were already so nice to wait for me. I don't want to keep you any longer than you've already stayed."

"Didn't David tell you that this would be full-service?"

"Yeah, but I guess I didn't realize what all that would entail. I'm still not sure I do."

I put my hands on his shoulders and guide him to a chair. "Taking proper care of your feet is crucially important. Looking at you I'd guess you're a runner. Am I right?"

"How did you know?"

I'm desperately trying to see through your clothes and ogle your naked form. I say, "Lucky guess. When you run, you don't just grab any old sneakers and take off, do you? No. You wear proper runners, and not the cheapest available either. Maybe you have inserts too. Maybe you put on compression sleeves to protect your knees. You stretch and warm up your muscles. You have a whole routine, right?"

"Wow. It's like you've been spying on me."

Tell me your address and I will. "Eight-hour work days on the construction site are the same thing. You have to prepare and you need the proper equipment. In order to determine exactly what that proper equipment is, we need to begin with a foot health physical. I'll examine you thoroughly, looking for calluses, blisters, bunions, corns-"

"Ew!"

I laugh. He's cute AND funny. "How old are you?"

"Almost 19."

I feel a twitch inside my jeans. "Your feet are still young, innocent babies. But that's my point. You want to keep your feet that way as long as you possibly can. Take care of your feet and they'll take care of you. You don't want gross old-person foot problems."

"You really are The Foot Doctor. Okay. My feet are in your capable hands."

Not yet they aren't, but I'm literally moist with anticipation. A cloud of concern crosses his face. I ask, "What's wrong?"

"Umm... This is a little embarrassing."

"Tell me."

"You mentioned gross foot problems." He lets out a breath, "I'm pretty sure I don't have any corns, but..."

"But...?"

"But I've been working on my feet all day. Outside in the heat. No time for a shower. On a normal day I totally don't have a foot odor problem, but today? I might not smell like a rose garden."

I'd be disappointed if he didn't have some funky musk. I'm hoping for it. I laugh and tell him, "I deal with dozens of men's feet every day. I'm not expecting a rose garden but believe me when I tell you, I've had some pretty sour experiences before."

"Again, ew."

I smile, "You won't even make my top 100 funk list. I'm sure you're fine. And we can easily blame any aroma you might have on the cheap Walmart crap you're wearing."

I can see some tension leave his body. I'm getting excited. My fun is about to begin. So, yeah. I have a foot fetish. And yeah. I happen to own a work shoe store. Most of my customers happen to be working men. This is not a coincidence. They say it's important to love what you do. I, much more so than most people, am living my dream. Especially when I get ahold of someone like this Kid here. There's nothing else I'd rather do than my job right here and right now. Of course, not all of my customers are super-hot, almost 19-year-old boys. Most of them are not. And some of them do have gross bunions and corns. Some of them do reek like ass. Some of them, unlike the innocent Kid before me, enjoy making me handle their nasty hobbit feet. But this, right now, makes all the other shit worthwhile.

Some people with foot fetishes like it when the objects of their desire wear sandals. Or flip flops. Or go barefoot. Not me. I like to unwrap my presents. I like to first imagine what might be hiding inside those shoes and socks. Second, I love slowly untying laces. I crave peeling off damp, sweaty socks. It's like a ritual to me. One that I never want to skip. The Kid bends down to remove a boot and I grab his wrist a little too aggressively, scaring him a tiny bit. I say, "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. That's my job. Full-service, remember?"

He returns to his upright position and I pick up his left foot (present #1) and place it in my lap. I slowly untie the cheap boot and loosen the lace. The boot slips off his foot revealing what I knew I'd find: White Nike crew socks. I bet 90% of 19-year-old boys across the country right now are wearing white Nike crew socks. God bless the fine people at Nike. I love socks. Or, feet in socks. Actually, I'm dying to strip the sock right off, but the long game is always more fun. And the sock is taught and smooth, clinging to his foot around every curve and contour. I swallow down a mouthful of saliva. And then the aroma hits me. It's intoxicating. I want nothing more than to bury my nose into the arch of his socked foot and inhale the biggest breath of my life. It's a good thing I'm wearing a pair of my own thick work jeans because not much else would conceal my raging boner.

Cole:

As soon as my boot slips off my foot, it hits me. The smell. I knew it. I really don't usually have a foot odor problem. Not even after a good run. But today...I knew all that outside labor in the hot, humid day would take its toll. My foot is far away from my face, but it makes my nose crinkle in disgust. The Foot Doctor seems to have no reaction at all and his nose is mere inches away from the source of the problem. Am I imagining it? Maybe it's psychosomatic. My nose crinkles more. No, it's definitely real. Maybe The Foot Doctor wasn't exaggerating when he described the nasty feet he sometimes has to deal with. Maybe dealing with feet all day long has desensitized his sense of smell. Or maybe I'm as gross as any of his customers and he's just being polite.

Without removing my sock he begins to explore my foot with his hands. It feels both nice and uncomfortable at the same time. I've had many foot massages in the past year, most of them unsolicited, and I have to remind myself that this isn't that. He is a professional and this is an examination. And when the sock comes off any second now, it might feel even more intimate, but in reality, he'll just be checking for...what did he say? Calluses and blisters? Bunions and corns? Suddenly, he presses his thumb right into my heel. It takes me by surprise and I flinch a little.

He asks, "Did that hurt?"

"No. Why did you do it?"

"I was checking for plantar fasciitis. If you felt no pain, then you don't have it. That's good," says the doctor.

He reaches his hands inside of my pant leg and hooks his fingers under the lip of my sock. He slowly pulls it down, peeling it off my calf, over my heel and off of my foot. His index finger accidentally drags along my sole and I squirm and fail to stifle a giggle. My foot is still damp from being trapped all day in boot prison and I feel the cool air of the room on my newly exposed bare skin. The examination turns more visual and suddenly I'm glad that I recently cut my toenails. When I used to neglect them sometimes, I looked like a wolverine. Of course, with the added attention of this past year, I've kept up with such things much more so than in the past. This visual inspection brings my naked foot even closer to the good doctor's nose. How are his eyes not watering? Anyway, I don't think he finds any legions or other concerning maladies because he lowers my foot back down to his lap and begins gently sliding his fingers up and down my arches. It's gentle, but persistent and I have to bite my lip and grip the arm rests of my chair in a concerted effort to not laugh or scream.

He notices my predicament and explains, "Sorry again. I just need to check for high arches."

I guess that makes sense. I mean, I think I've heard of high arches. It must be a real condition. I would assume that high arches are bad, but I really don't know. I ask, "What's the prognosis, Doc?"

He chuckles, "You're gonna pull through."

He continues on to examine each toe individually and I can't help but let out an embarrassing groan of pleasure. What toe conditions could he be checking for? I'm not sure I want to know. Next, he tells me that he needs to know if have any pain anywhere. He says he'll be pressing all areas of my foot and I need to tell him if anything hurts. So that's what he does. Every square inch of my foot, top, bottom and sides gets a press and it's all pleasure, no pain. Am I supposed to be enjoying the examination? Is something wrong with me?

Reading my mind, the doctor says, "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. At least not with that one." He sets my bare left foot down and replaces it with my still booted right foot. He begins the same routine on foot #2. As the boot comes off, I get a fresh waft of smelly funk. Now there are two feet fouling up the room. How is he tolerating this? This foot, fresh out of the boot, is extra damp and ultra-sensitive. I twitch and flinch at every touch. For the third time the doctor says, "Sorry."

The Foot Doctor:

I'm practically getting high on his scent. If I'm not careful I might have an eruption inside my jeans. That would be uncomfortable. As I begin the same routine on his right foot, I start asking him some questions. This is unusual for me. I usually focus on my fetish and talk as little as possible, but this Kid isn't just another sexy guy with sexy feet. I like him. He's funny and cool. And at the very least, I'll see him every Wednesday for the next few months at poker night.

"Where do you go to school?"

"Augustana."

"Good school. Do you like it?"

"It's cool. I like the campus and the classes. And my classmates are all pretty nice. Nothing like the assholes in high school."

I scoff, "Only losers like high school. High school sucks."

I guess I said the right thing because he rewards me with an adorable laugh.

"What's your major?"

"Chemistry. I love lab work. And with everything you've taught me today about proper foot care, I'll be able to stand in the lab 8 hours every day and remain corn-free until the day I retire."

I bark out a laugh. "Are you making fun of me?" I squeeze his captive foot in my hand, not too hard but hard enough to display my dominance. "That's a bold move considering the vulnerable position you find yourself in."

He giggles, but it's a nervous giggle.

I smile, "Kidding."

He relaxes.

I strip off his second sock and this foot is as beautiful as the first one. As I do so, my thumb again "accidentally" drags along his sole and he involuntarily jerks and laughs. I pretend to be sorry for at least the fourth time. I've lost count. Would he notice if I steal his smelly white socks? I want to keep them on my bedside table forever. Maybe if I sell him a new pair of work socks and make him try them on, his old socks will be forgotten. Forgotten in my pocket.

I ask, "I assume the college paired you up with a roommate. How's that going?"

I can hardly decipher his reply because my visual inspection has his musky bare foot only inches from my face. I've never sniffed glue or smoked pot, but I think I'm actually starting to buzz.

The Kid says, "His name is Danny. He's a really nice guy. We became friends on the first day. I was afraid at first that we'd have nothing in common because we seemed so different. We're the same height, but he's on the wrestling team. He's athletic and popular. His biceps are as big as my thighs." The Kid flexes for me and, unimpressed with his own bicep says, "Mine are not."

I laugh again. While it's true that the Kid here is not gonna win a weightlifting competition anytime soon, when he flexed, it made my dick twitch in its denim prison.

I say, "You said you two are friends, right? I'm sure he doesn't care about superficial stuff like that."

"You're right. He doesn't. And being roommates, we spend more time together than with anyone else on campus. We're cool."

I'm not this kid's dad (thank god), but it seems like there's something he's not saying. I feel protective of him. I prompt, "But...?"

He sighs, "This is gonna sound weird and maybe he and I were just raised differently. Maybe it's how his family is or just how he grew up. Danny kind of doesn't understand the concept of personal space."

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. If this kid were my roommate, I'd pretty much violate his personal space on a daily basis too. "Had you ever shared a room with anyone else ever before? Like with a brother or something? Is he the first roommate you've ever had?"

"I'm an only child."

"Look, Kid. When you share such a small room with another person, you end up all up in each other's space. Tell me what you mean. Give me a couple examples."

"He hugs me."

I smile and a tingle spreads in my chest. I want to hug this kid right now too. I say, "Okay. And this bothers you?"

"Umm. No? But it's weird. Is that weird? It's kind of weird. He hugged me the moment I met him 9 months ago and has hugged me once every single day -- that we're in the same town -- since then."

"Okay. Some guys high-five, some guys fist-bump, some guys clap shoulders, some slap butts... I guess Danny hugs."

"Yeah. A lot. And he holds the hug a beat or two longer than what seems natural. If so much hugging were natural. And sometimes during the hug, one of his hands accidentally ends up under my shirt and on my bare skin."

12