The Foot Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the relatively clean floors of the brothel, her soles were still just a little bit dirtied from her barefoot traversal, the undersides of the sole and the heel slightly red from the activity of the day too. Oriel recoiled with a shudder, the feet visibly moist with sweat, beads rolling down, though it was between the active, wriggling toes that it trickled and pooled, specks of dirt and other filth trapped between the pits of the toes.

Oriel moaned, shrinking away, shaking her head, as Lycra's toes curled downwards in gratifying relief, scrunching tightly into an array of wrinkles. And then they curled back up again, a little yellowed from the pressure, standing out more to Oriel from her position considering that Lycra's soles were white on the undersides. She cringed and screwed up her face, bile rising in the back of her throat as their tangy, rancid stink pulled at her.

"There you go, slave," the shark woman teased, less than slightly, wiggling her toes as she slid her feet, slowly but surely, closer to Oriel. "You are going to be getting a lot of this and my feet are the best of them. I didn't wash today, I rarely wash my feet, so they're nice and pungent for a good little foot slave..."

Oriel squealed and tried to yank her head back and away as far as possible, up towards the pillows, though they didn't even touch her head, so large was the bed that she had been bound to. Her eyes had to go back to this obviously damp, clammy soles, watching in horror how the toes wriggled.

"Please... No... Please, don't do it..."

Oriel whimpered, though would never be sure whether her words were heard as the closeness of Lycra's soles blocked out even the shark's face. Oriel did not know whether that was better or worse, not being able to see the shark's sharp teeth anymore, though the decision was taken out of her mind as her smelly feet pressed and rubbed over her face.

"Mmmph! Nnngggghhhh!"

She moaned, fingers closing and opening from fists, trying to grab at something, anything, that she could use to shove off the shark. And yet she was seemingly stuck there, willpower crumbling, though it stuck into a deep, dark part of herself, whimpers and sobs breaking her lips as she tried to beg. Her words, however, were muffled by the very feet that were torturing her, Idril, elsewhere in the room, smiling at how the foot slave was getting into the swing of her work to come. It was better that way, of course, though many clients liked unwilling slaves.

Lycra cooed, somewhat sensually, as the soles of her feet finally made good contact with Oriel's face, pressing and moulding over the features of her face. Oriel grunted but the shark was swift to silence her as Lycra's feet pressed and squeezed into her, gripping her cheeks and plastering over her mouth.

And she was merciless about it too as she introduced the slave to the pleasures of feet, curling her feet over the contours of Oriel's skull, hair tickling her soles, to grip her tightly, in a forcibly hot, cloying, dense hold. Oriel squeaked and squirmed, yet her protests were muffled.

However, she could not damage her and eased off the pressure slightly, letting the woman see the full scope of her feet, the rougher soles, beginning a volley of different, devious manoeuvres.

Oriel could not help hacking and gagging, the shock of having feet on her face fading slightly as the reek hit her, a full whiff of the shark's feet seeping into her nostrils. Their smell was finally revealed to her, the sweatiness of them sinking into her as she retched dryly.

What was wrong with the shark? Why were her feet...like that?

It was not quite the worst thing that Oriel had ever inhaled, but it was vile, gross and off-putting nonetheless, her head reeling. As the woman gasped for fresh air, Lycra smirked and glanced back at the other brothel ladies, amusement painted over her face.

Yet the sweat almost acted like a sticky adhesive as Lycra insisted that Oriel be smothered by her feet, plastering her right sole over her forehead and cheek. Oriel struggled and fought, though Lycra paddled her feet over her, amusing herself, her feet peeling away with a sickening tug to Oriel's head every time. The shark hummed to herself, flexing her feet at the wet, slapping touch, which was almost like a massage to Lycra, her feet wrinkling and scrunching against Oriel's nose and forehead. Oriel grunted deep in the back of her throat, head spinning, straining to curl back and away from the stomach-turning sensation of sweaty feet stuck to her face and peeling away, repeatedly.

"Kiss her feet, slave, lick them all over."

Idril's order came and fell on deaf ears as Oriel tried, desperately, not to inhale that reek all over again, though, of course, she had to breathe at some point. The shark curled her toes, taunting her yet again with the proximity of her feet, though what Oriel had not expected was their texture. The shark woman folded her left foot around Oriel's face, covering her eyes with her toes, though one thing that Lycra was cautious of was not poking Oriel's eyes with her claws. The merchandise could not be damaged, after all, not without the right price being paid...

Oriel grunted, flinching from the pressure of the shark's foot even as her stomach turned over in revulsion. The stench of pungent, rich foot sweat was overpowering, so much so that she thought, for a moment, that she was going to faint, an aroma of fish and the sea winding through too. No one could stay conscious when all that was going on, sinking into her nostrils and defacing her lungs, after all! Yet it was only the beginning of so many worse things that were to come, the shark woman laughing as she wriggled and danced her toes over Oriel's forehead. Her feet pressed to the woman's cheeks, on either side of her face, Lycra's knees pointing out so that she could press in more easily with both feet at once. Oriel's body, after all, was no more than a toy to her.

"Take a big, deep sniff now, foot slave," Lycra taunted her, toes pressing in briefly and then relieving the pressure. "Look, I'll even make it easier for you -- take a good whiff now!"

If Oriel had even thought about screaming or crying, the notion would have been ripped from her like any other sense of control that she had once had over herself. She cringed and strained to pull back from the offered foot, her face already damp with the sweat that had clung to the shark's rougher skin. Was that because Lycra's skin was rougher all over, like other sharks, or was that just the way that her feet were? Maybe that was why there was a fishy reek to her feet too... It wasn't something that Oriel was ever going to ask them, not even wanting, truly, to know.

The shark flexed and pumped her feet over Oriel's face, claws dragging and scraping lightly, tipping each toe. They did not break her skin, however, not even as they dragged down towards her lips. Lycra changed tactic, angling her foot along the side of Oriel's head, smirking softly as she openly delighted in every "smoosh" of her flesh, how the skin yielded like silk under the coarse force of the "ball pad" of her foot.

"Nnngghhhh..."

A softer groan slipped from Oriel as she tried to retreat inside herself, to not think about what she was doing too much. However, that was impossible when she had to breathe, the aroma of heady, sweaty feet filling her senses, making her lightly dizzy, as if she had sat up too quickly after lying down for a long time. Her toes curled, disgusted, but that was one of few outward expressions of her horror that she could make, the shark's body weighing her down even as she sweated from her exertion in her bonds.

The shark's foot slid smoothly in a glide around the side of Oriel's head, pinching her ear neatly and sharply between two toes, demanding her attention. Oriel sucked in an unwanted breath and flinched, Lycra's eyes dancing, her arousal warming even more between her thighs. To see the slave squirm was just what Lycra wanted.

If I bear through this, she thought, I will get out. I will find a way out.

Oriel turned her head away and Lycra swiftly punished her with a sharp slap across the face, stinging, from Lycra's sole. The shark pressed her feet down, harder, clenching her teeth as she exerted herself, putting more and more pressure on Oriel's face as the woman whimpered, her feet sinking an entire inch deeper into the softer flesh.

"Head forward!" The shark snapped. "Sniff more, slave, I don't want to have to get Idril to show you what a good slave does."

Against her will, Oriel obeyed, grunting as she inhaled, taking short, sharp sniffs, for that felt like it would be easier to bear. The shark's feet were held together in front of her face, side by side, allowing her face to press right up to them, though Oriel did not miss how the toes flaunted and wafted the scent closer and closer to her. It grew stronger and stronger with how close she was to them, sniffing and inhaling, though she was not obeying. It just looked like she was.

"Now, lick..."

That was harder to disobey as her mind crumbled a little more, sticking her tongue out. Would it end her torment? She didn't know whether that was a possibility, though she was willing to try, grunting and panting, trying not to breathe too deeply, even then.

The shark pressed her hand between her legs, fingers sliding over the lips of her bare sex where her juices had gathered, showing her arousal, while Oriel was forced to lick over every bare inch of her rough, smelly feet. Lycra's lips curled up into a grin that Oriel could not see, enjoying the process of breaking a new slave as much as she would have in simply using Oriel. Whether a slave was broken or needing to be broken was not all that much of a concern to her. She had, however, made sure that her feet got extra sweaty on the walk there, taking a potion to make sure that her feet would be damp throughout, sweating only through them.

Just a little treat, of course, for the new foot slave at the brothel.

"Poor slave..."

She teased her easily, knowing that there was nothing that Oriel could do to push back against her. Leaning forward, the shark ran her fingers over Oriel's pussy, exposed between her legs, human skin fascinating to her. So soft and so delicate... Nothing at all like shark-skin, no. But she wanted more, yes, to abuse Oriel even more, dipping her fingers, just two, into her sex and pressing them deep.

Oriel grunted into the shark's foot, but Lycra had pressed her entire foot over the woman's mouth to muffle her, to make it so that it was even more difficult for her to protest. It was not as if anyone was going to help her anyway, not as her pussy was abused, penetrated without her permission, eyes watering from the rich, sea-like aroma of sweat clinging to that foot and her face. It was so damp still, feeling as if it left a smear of sweat behind in its wake every time each of her feet moved, but Oriel didn't know how much of that she was imagining or not. Maybe that was just what happened when someone was barefoot as much as Lycra was...

It mattered and it didn't matter, no... She was lost there as Oriel groaned deeply, pulling on one last strand of willpower. As far as she could go, she turned her head away from the shark, denying her, though she did not dare part her lips more than was needed for her tongue to stick out. For as much as she tried to deny the shark what she wanted from her, her tongue still tried to be wickedly obedient, tried to put off any punishment, if it was coming, to get through her foot slave abuse.

The reek softened for a moment and Oriel breathed a little more easily, looking back across the room towards the door, taking in some fresher air. It was still there, but more like the "old boot" foot smell that had permeated her quarters and any room that she had been taken to so far. It was easier to bear.

But only for a moment.

The shark clicked her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth and, too easily, wrapped one foot all the way around the back of Oriel's head.

"Come back here, slave... We don't allow that!"

Lycra frowned as Oriel's head was pulled back around, using her left foot with the claws brushing through Oriel's hair to drag her head back around so that she had nowhere to go to escape. The shark's right foot, however, pressed to the other side of Oriel's face, rubbing the damp, cloying wetness into her skin, her toes tickling and folding right over her nose so that she was forced to inhale the sharp reek with every breath.

"There's nowhere for you to go, slave," Lycra all but crooned, though it was a very un-sharklike sound for her to make. "You don't need to fight it, just give in. Take it all in, the smell, the stank... This is all that our lovely clients are going to be giving you anyway."

Oriel shuddered as the next words washed over her, lightheaded. Was she going to faint?

"Get used to it."

That was all they said. Telling her, over and over again, to get used to the reek of foot sweat and the ocean, of having big, pushy feet on and around her face, tugging and pulling even at her nostrils as they pressed around, using her face as if it was a foot massager. The shark's fingers toyed with her pussy, though Oriel did not know what was worse, whether the sliding pressure of those fingers within her sex or the overpowering, eye-watering reek of the shark's feet, how they left a sense of dampness on her face. Oriel had thought she was perspiring at first, before she'd realised that it was just the sweat coming more and more quickly from the shark's feet, though some of the beads had rolled together, leaving her feet damper and clammier in places than before. It was more the fact that the sweat still was ever-present, coming as quickly as it was rubbed off on her with her eyes poked by a teasing toe, her pussy hotter and hotter, losing control, that was difficult to bear through.

Oriel moaned, but she didn't understand why her body felt closer and closer to orgasm. The shark smirked, using a cheeky spell, so subtle that Oriel didn't realise what was happening, to stimulate orgasm, the woman's cheeks heating up, bright red and eyes wide, despite everything.

"Oh... Ohhhh!"

Oriel moaned, shamefully trying to remain quiet as Lycra shot her a look and, desperately, she licked and kissed at the shark's toes, suckling briefly on each of the four toes, trying to find some relief. She didn't know what she was doing, where she was, no, nothing at all, not as everything washed through her, sweltering and overpowering in the foot fetish sex brothel, a den from which they said she would never again escape.

Lycra used a claw tip to draw a rune on Oriel's pussy, keeping two fingers deep inside, the zigzag of her skilled fingers pulling Oriel's need to the forefront. Balancing it there, setting her body awash in pleasure against her will, Lycra held her there, if only for a moment, letting Oriel feel how everything pressed and pulled, teasing her to the edge.

Grabbing a cluster of Oriel's hair with her deft toes, she wove her toes in-between, toying with her. The shark wriggled the toes of her other foot close to her lips, poking at them while she fondled one of her own tits. Of course, Oriel's eyes were on her, though not in arousal, even as Lycra slipped a finger into her mouth, suckling on it seductively, swirling her tongue around and around with a low, long, drawn-out moan. Encouraging a slave to suck on her toes was not unusual, slick saliva coating her finger, but Oriel was a tougher one to crack. Most were.

Oriel panted heavily, pulling back, shaking her head, though Lycra gripped her face once again with her feet, "smooshing" in her cheeks on either side, forcing her lips to pucker up and kiss her soles, lavishing attention on the sweaty, moist underside, again and again. Oriel groaned, shrinking down, though there was nowhere to go, trapped in a cage of feet, arms and legs aching from straining against her bonds so much.

Knowing that she was close, Lycra held her even more tightly with her feet, not caring for kisses and licks and sniffs right then, only that the foot slave submitted, gave in to her, completely and utterly. Lycra even squeezed her toes more tightly around the woman's nose, just to further diminish any meagre attempted turn of her head. She growled faintly, eyes alight in domination -- and, oh, how easy it was with a foot slave like that. The woman was so small and delicate, innocent in a way and untried in the world. In the foot fetish den, they were going to break her down until she thought that she had always been a foot slave and no more than that.

Lycra could not wait to see how far they could take her...

Oriel whimpered, trying to muffle her shameful cries as she humped and rocked her hips, a servant to lust, forgetting even herself as she strained and strained, climaxing hard. It was wrong, so very wrong, for she didn't understand why her body was pushed over the edge, if she had really, in some way, been enjoying what had been happening to her. Yet broken ecstasy overruled all else as her pussy tugged and twitched around the shark's fingers, driving in harder and faster, thumb rubbing over her clit, all while those four-toed feet loosened and danced over her face. It was not as if Oriel, despite her struggles, could pull back all that far from the shark anyway.

Better just to give in to it.

Her mind trembled through climax, the reek of feet sinking more and more deeply into her. Yet, like any climax, it had to taper off, the come-down something of a let-down. For she was still there, in the brothel bedroom, heaving and panting, four figures looking at her, Idril, Lycra and the two staff members, all with like smiles and smirks on their faces. She shuddered, turning her face away, though was only confronted with Lycra's foot, as if she was never going to get away from it again, looming and huge and dominating her vision. She groaned. There would be no more shrieks from her, saving her breath and her energy for subtler ways of expressing herself. It was all Oriel could do.

But the shark was not yet done with her, lint and dirt transferring from Lycra's sweaty feet to Oriel's face, making her cough and gag still anytime her nose went close to that vile toe gap. There was nowhere to go, but it was still difficult to put up with the sudden increase in smell. Why was she sweatier?

Lycra laughed, noticing her discomfort, a sinister smile stretching her lips.

A sole suddenly slapped around Oriel's mouth, tightening its grip, sweaty creases and wrinkles pressing and bending against her lips with her toes gripping and squeezing the side of Oriel's cheek.

Gagged.

Oriel tried to squirm, but she was still weak from climax, Lycra taking advantage and violently shoving Oriel's head down onto the bedsheet as the springs squeaked their protest. Her other foot wrapped four clambering toes over Oriel's nose, tightly clenching them around it, locking it into the pit and the putrid embrace of her damp toes.

"Breathe."

Just a single word, but the shark demanded it. Struggling, flinching, Oriel let out a muffled shout into the shark's sole, but Lycra only tutted disapprovingly and scrunched her toes harder into her face as a warning. The shark's arousal was high, leaking more and more onto the bedsheets between her legs as she panted. Her fingers drove into her pussy, aching for orgasm as her face twisted in pure bliss. Her eyes squinted as her eyebrows furrowed, taking every chance while the slave, just a little, crumbled.

Hesitantly, Oriel slowly responded...giving her a deep, slow inhale. And then another. And then another. Until she reached four, breathing in the clammy aroma as tears welled up in her eyes from the stench.

That was all the shark needed. Climax erupted through her, exploding as she shouted.