The Foot Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Oriel is shrunk and tucked into the pit of a panther's toes.
3.7k words
1.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Oriel didn't know what was happening when she was ripped from the brothel room, where she had thought that she was waiting on a client, to be taken outside the brothel. Without so much as a word, her leash was handed off to a panther woman, the tall, black anthro clad in a pair of high heeled boots that came up below her knees and a sharp yet flowing dress. Oriel had not yet seen anyone else other than Mistress Idril (she had come around to addressing the brothel owner with her due form of respect, in time) who had that aura about them, even though she was forced to be submissive to the brothel staff too, who were all female anthros.

The panther clicked her tongue at the foot slave, shaking her head at her. She only knew the black panther's name because she listened in on her conversation with the brothel staff, Venia not even bothering to introduce herself to Oriel. She didn't have to, not to a slave.

"Follow along, quickly, slave."

Oriel had to scurry to keep up, but the panther tugged at the leash, as she was taken to the main area at front of the brothel -- the reception room. It was soft and pleasant enough with seats that had big, plush cushions, some other foot slaves kneeling and worshipping the feet of anthros. Oriel scowled at them. Some were willing, or perhaps just broken to their plight. She'd never be like that, even if she knew too that she was fading, bit by bit.

"Now..."

Venia grinned imperiously to the brothel staff, who snapped into action, a pair of wolves grabbing Oriel to get her situated properly for the panther. While she was accosted, Venia removed her boots, sliding them off her feet to reveal her peach-coloured soles, the toes wriggling in their freedom, tipped with short claws that still gleamed, as if sharp. Her tail swung behind her, though not even that could distract Oriel's attention as the panther grunted and flexed her toes, spreading them out, as if she wanted to show Oriel just how much space there was for her between the pits of the digits, the supposed peachy softness of them doing nothing for the slave.

The slave woman barely even shuddered anymore as a vibrating crystal was shoved into her pussy, tucked away in there. It seemed to vibrate even more strongly than the one that had been crammed into her for Zella, previously, though she was dulling herself to the influence. Her mind could separate itself, it only a little, while her body twitched and rocked in illicit pleasure.

"Unff!"

She did protest with a grunt, however, recoiling with a twisted face, as the wolves pressed a bottle to her lips. One, however, grabbed the back of her neck to stop her yanking away while she was forced to gulp down the potion, whatever it was, her throat burning as it slipped into her.

"Urgh..."

Oh, that felt weird, very weird... Dizzy, she staggered, Venia dropping the leash to allow the potion to take effect. Even though magic should not have wrapped around it, the collar clung tightly to her neck, shrinking along with her as her body tugged in on herself, squashing down to a much smaller size. It was different with the potion rather than the magical runes that had been drawn and cast, quicker, and she squeaked, a high-pitched cry breaking her lips.

Her heart pounded. Were they going to squash her between the panther's peach feet? Worse? Venia settled herself into a chair with a smirk, the staff keeping an eye on Oriel as she held up a pair of flat shoes to Oriel.

"You're going right in here, little foot slave?" She teased. "Squashed and prodded, stepped on, all in your rightful place under my sole..."

Oriel peered closely at the flat, yet it didn't look right, not at all. For there was an indent in the base where a micro -- her body! -- could fit, settled into the sole of the flat shoe on the side where the panther's sweaty foot would be. She groaned, yet her legs were too slow to carry her away as the panther scooped her up, legs dangling and kicking. Oriel was smaller than a mouse (smaller than she had been for Zella) that time, but with the panther's soles waiting for her, she would end up being the perfect size for Venia's flats. Perhaps about the size of Venia's littlest finger, but no more than that...

Oriel grunted as she was shoved into them, pressing her hands up, but Venia was too swift for her, blocking her exit with a smirk as the rich aroma of the feline's foot washed over Oriel.

No... No, it's happening again... Just like with Zella...

Venia took her time, splaying her toes out above her face, revealing swathes of trapped, gummed-up sweat and grime in the pits of her toes. Oriel grunted, turning away, though it was an unwilling invitation as Oriel tried to push her away, tried to squirm away -- but it was futile. The toes splayed down around her, inside the shoe, slipping inside until there was no longer any room left for Oriel to wriggle into, the panther's foot squirming over the pinned woman's face.

Oriel whined, heart pounding, fear gripping her, the foot and toes dragging her out of the indent, for her body, once again, clenching her head nice and deep between the toe-pit, stowing it in the most rancid part of her feet. It was private and, in a way, it could have been peaceful, if not for the grime and the reek. The stench, however, was not quite as bad as it had been with Zella.

Venia cooed, jolting in sharp pleasure at the sensation, Oriel wrenching her head about, trying to get free. And she very nearly succeeded until Venia squeezed her toes together firmly, dragging Oriel back in and locking her in place.

"Oh, poor human, trying to get free?" Venia said, taunting her. "This is where you belong."

She could feel the human heaving and retching into her toe-pit from the rancidness, Oriel's face pressed into another lint and gunk-filled toe-webbing. Yet it was pleasurable to Venia, a shiver running through the panther's body.

The vibrating crystal buzzed away as she grunted, grumbling, though complaining wasn't going to get her anywhere either, not as the panther stood and tested the fit of the shoes. The smell clawed into her, making her cough, though it was not as gut-wrenching as Zella's or Ruby's, to be fair. The sharp stink of mixed vinegar and corn chips stung her nostrils, however, in a way that the others had not.

"Yes, it will do nicely," Venia said, her voice muffled to Oriel. "Idril has done it again. I'll be going for my walk now, to return when my time is up."

Oriel sucked in a sharp breath in a gasp that she immediately regretted as a strange, vinegar-like smell, perhaps mixed with corn chips, washed over her, as if she was being bathed in it. If it had been used for cleaning or similar, it would not have been that bad, though the moment was not right as she pressed up to the underside of the anthro's foot. As she walked, Oriel's head was repeatedly squashed under the soft toes as she was trampled, the pressing weight of the panther enough to make her catch her breath but not enough to crush her, however much her heart pounded, lungs heaving in terror. The indent, of course, was what kept her safe there, swamped by the foot but unharmed, gasping in fear.

Venia groaned, stepping out into the woods surrounding the brothel, which was more than a little off the beaten track, for the services that it provided. She had not bothered to tell Oriel that she was pleasuring herself at the same time, another crystal inside her pussy, pressed up to her G-spot as it already was working her towards a nice orgasm. The foot slave did not need to know, not as she walked, striding out along an old path that she much loved, which headed down to a lake.

All Oriel knew was the rank and sweat of the panther's feet, though it was not as if her feet were dripping in it, just with a slight clamminess that, frankly, was the best of all that she had had so far. That was, if she wasn't in constant fear of being squashed, her hands trapped down by her sides.

Oriel heaved for breath within the baking, sweltering, airtight shoe. Venia's sole pressed down on Oriel's face and chest, which were just about able to "creep" out slightly from the safety of the indent, striking fear into her heart. Even though it was pitch black in there, the rich, dark hills of flesh, the panther's soles, rolled over her, the soft yet coarse underside of her foot pressing and compressing against her. Every step rubbed the panther's scent into Oriel's naked skin.

"Unff..."

There was something worse too, with having her head shoved into the pit of Venia's toes. Her head was scrunched between them, trapped there, dragged up and into a suffocating, rancid lock within the grove between the ball bad and the toe bad. She heaved, trying to get space -- but there was no space to be had. It didn't happen all the time, leaving her quivering in fear, scrambling to reinsert her head back into the indent whenever her head popped free again just to make sure that she was not crushed under Venia's weight. She didn't know how safe the flats were...

With every step the panther took, her foot ascended and descended in her shoe too, relieving the pressure...and then just piling it back on at rhythmic, daunting intervals. The fabric under Oriel's back barely acted as a buffer, leaving her shuddering, shaking, the crystal buzzing away inside her, reminding her of her constant torment.

Her mouth would have been open in a silent scream of fear if she had not wanted to avoid taking as much of the panther's feet in as possible, though the grime between the panther's occasionally curling toes made her shudder and flinch in revulsion. They were disgusting! Probably not all that bad, not really, but things were different when her body was tiny, when she got to see everything in up-close and horrifyingly specific detail. Her head spun as she tried to cling to her reality, the shuddering weight shifting around her pausing for a moment.

Oriel did not need to know that the panther had paused to better enjoy her orgasm, legs a little spread and a little braced, taking advantage of the foot slave trapped under her. Oh, how she loved to smother her victims, though she did not often get to go all the way with it, no, not on her special walks. She liked to return to her victims, from time to time, seeing the fear in their eyes when they realised that they were going to be her foot toys all over again, trapped in her flats or her sandals for her to smother and trample for as long as she pleased.

Oriel grunted, trying to shrink back, heart pounding, claustrophobia closing in on her. there was nothing but foot, smothering her, pressing down on her, making her wonder if the world even existed outside the panther's soft foot. There were five toes, though she couldn't count them in the pitch black of the underside, the warm peach grinding into her, sweat dampening her body, very faintly. It was enough to chill her, to have her squirming, though Oriel was not to know that her fighting back, however minute her struggles were, only gave the panther more pleasure still.

She didn't know for how long she was stuck in there, only that respite came, if only briefly. One moment the panther had stopped again and the next she was being lifted, the shoe sliding off as Oriel blinked in suddenly bright, dappled sunshine.

Oh, fresh air! She sucked in a deep, needy breath with a whimper -- but it was all tragically short-lived. For all the giant panther (giant to her, at least) did was pinch her out of the flat shoe with an evil smirk, a white flash of teeth showing behind her whiskered muzzle, and drop her straight onto the sandal.

But not into it. Oh, no, she had something much better planned for the foot slave as she sprinkled another drop of shrinking potion onto Oriel, enough to shrink her down to her desired size.

"Try to hold on," she snickered, cruelty bristling through. "Or maybe I really will step on you. It wouldn't be the first time..."

Oriel squealed, though her voice was tiny, so small, so very small. Down and down and down, until she was the size of one of those gummy bear treats that her parents had bought for her at the fairs when she had been little, so small that she didn't know how she was ever supposed to stand up for herself as a slave ever again. The panther made quick work of her, even as Oriel struggled to come to terms with her situation, tying her neatly onto the toe strap of her sandal with a bit of string. The ease with which the feline did it, despite Oriel's twisting struggles, made Oriel think that she wasn't the first foot slave that Venia had gone for a walk with...

In the new footwear, there were many craters, though she did not know that they were depressions from the sandal being used before.

The panther savoured the moment as she slipped the sandals on, intentionally taking her time, moving more slowly than before. She slowly encroached on Oriel's space, forcing her to take in their state, the softness of the peach-coloured soles as the toes compressed and pushed down on the soft leather of the sandal. It compressed it lightly, bending the sandal under the weight of Venia's foot, toes splaying out a little to reveal, again, a hot, muggy crevice.

Oriel heaved, staring at that dark toe-pit, horror clawing at the back of her mind. She cried out, shaking her head. No, no, no -- she couldn't go back in there, no!

"No... Please! I can't... I don't want to! Please, don't do this!"

Of course, her pleas fell on deaf ears as the panther slowly settled her foot entirely over Oriel. The soft vinegar of her feet greeted Oriel, as her body was suddenly splashed over in a scathing, hot wash of toe sweat, dripping from her form. The toe strap sucked deep between the first and second toes, along with Oriel attached to it. She squealed in fear as she gasped, unfortunate enough to receive a mouthful of the gunk between the panther's toes, all the sweat and gunk and grime that was crammed up in there.

Her body couldn't take it. She heaved, bile coming up in her mouth as she threw up a little, not able to stop herself from doing so. She squirmed, eyes wide, heaving, gasping, at the point of hyperventilating as Venia clucked her tongue and tightened her toes around the strap and Oriel's body.

The panther squeezed her toes around the strap and Oriel's body, the woman tucked in there nicely as she hummed to herself. Exhaling a contented sigh, the feline rubbed her chest, sliding her hands down her body, even between her thighs too, though she was unsurprised to find herself soaked.

"Mmm, how lovely."

Then, she could continue her walk.

"Oof... No... Please..."

She whimpered. She begged. She went unheard. Her cries were muffled anyway to nothing at all.

As was fitting for a foot slave. The panther's toes were tipped with short claws, but, perhaps thankfully, Oriel never got to deal with them, not as her hair stank of vinegar and a new scent was added to her mental repertoire, the rich stench of corn chips wound into her from Venia's feet too. Grunting into the pit of Venia's toes, she tried to wriggle free of the tie, but, even though it was just normal string, she was too small and too weak to break free of her tentative bondage.

Once again, she could barely move, barely even breathe, claustrophobic and closed in on all sides, compressed between Venia's toes. Even the toe-crotch felt mouldy and rank, mired in grime as she was squeezed into it, far damper than the rest of Venia's foot, the smell otherworldly. Only her head, the very tip of it, stuck out a fraction between the two toes as the sweaty black fur of the panther occasionally tickled her forehead whenever it managed to creep up slightly.

And it was humiliating. All to be stepped on and squeezed between an anthro's toes, the pressure coming from either side of her between the toes, though she was constantly in fear of being stepped on, of being well and truly crushed. After all, how could that very fear not sink into her heart when she was so close to a giant foot, squishing her, toes rubbing on either side of her head? Even her hair was messed up, tangled and sticking out in all directions, from the pressure, ruffled and used, her body dirty and lightly grimy -- though the effect was exacerbated by the fact that she was so very small.

As the panther walked, her toes lifted and flopped back down, slapping the end of the sandal as if each one had become a tiny little spatula head. As her foot moved forward, in the process of taking a step, the forward momentum irritably shoved Oriel deeper and even more aggressively into Venia's toe-pit, her face plastered against the toe-webbing too. She groaned, not even able to peel her face back from it, only the momentum of Venia's walk grinding her away again.

Sometimes too, the pressure was greater, depending on how Venia's foot landed, the toes sometimes squishing inwards around Oriel's body harder than others. Often, the pressure was so immense for the trapped woman that the flesh around her sucked at her like quicksand, sinking into her to the point where her chest ached and heaved, throat locked up, near asphyxiation.

And then it would release again, leaving her heaving and breathing in the rank foot stench, only for the next step to come, over and over again.

The panther wiggled her toes around Oriel, humming faintly as the crystal buzzed inside her and her pleasure mounted. Oh, it was good to have Oriel squirming between her toes, but she ground her in and around her toe-crotch, rubbing them back and forth, scrunching and releasing her toes. The foot slave's squirming was simply too enticing for her to ignore...

Oriel was nothing to the animal, nothing at all. Whining faintly, she tried to hold her breath and failed, coughing as Venia walked, though she still stopped from time to time. Oriel still didn't know what that was all about, wrapped up in her own torment, sinking deeper and deeper, once again losing herself. If she had wanted any of it, it could have been sub-space, for her, but not when her mind was merely straining to retreat from the horror.

For the dark, sweaty, smelly toe-pit of the panther was horror indeed, the kind that would have her waking in a scream and a tangle of sheets if she had truly been back home in her own bed.

But that was never going to happen again. Not unless she could do something to get out. Her fingers scraped and scrabbled, trying to find any way to get free of the toe, though she couldn't breathe easily, her chest lightly crushed too.

That was the whole point of it. The restriction, the bondage, the pressure, how she was so small, so very small, nothing more than a toy for the anthros to use to get off, all in the name of satisfying their dirty foot fetish desires. She understood better then as the sandal shifted against Oriel's underside, face down between the panther's toes so, cruelly, she was not even permitted the smallest glimpse of the world around her, not the bright forest, not the fresh air. All she got was the fur of the toes and sometimes the bare pad on the underside, what was peachy and soft, horribly soft, rubbing against her, smoothly, rhythmically. All as if the feline had done it a hundred times over, all before.

She whimpered, fading, losing her sense of self.

Maybe she was just a toy, after all.

12