The Foot Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
Oriel is encased in many, many punishing feet...
6k words
2.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Oriel couldn't take it anymore. Who could have endured the torment of the foot fetish brothel? As soon as she had been back to her full size, after "meeting" with Venia, she started plotting her escape. Sure, it could mean the end for her -- but surely even that was better than staying in the brothel, always having to endure hot, sweaty feet and having her senses assaulted in too many ways, all at once, a slave in name who couldn't even do anything for herself.

It was a fool's plan, of course, but she had to try. That was just how Oriel found herself, one night, slipping down the hallway, taking one of the shrinking potions that she had stolen to make herself about a foot tall. It made her vulnerable, yes, but also allowed her to sneak around more easily without being detected, which was something that she sorely needed.

The brothel was different after they had closed up for the night, some of the rooms occupied but the hallway and main floor empty. All down to the front door. The collar weighed heavily around her neck, the thick leather pressing on her throat, but Oriel didn't feel it, not really. She had to ignore it, had to remember her past life, walking barefoot, slowly, softly, silently, down through the open entrance room, the main reception where someone would usually be taking written bookings for sessions with the foot slaves.

There was no one there, not even a magical lantern lit, bolstering her confidence. The door loomed but she wasn't going through it -- no. She had to go for the window, something that she could open at her size, scrambling up onto a bench seat and hefting at the latch.

"What is the meaning of this? Slave!"

Her breath caught as the latch flipped open and she made a leap to freedom -- just as Mistress Idril's hand lashed out, grabbing her in mid-air. Oriel gasped breathlessly, crushed in a hand big enough to force the breath from her lungs, but Idril's rat face was contorted into an expression of fury, even as Oriel fought and beat on her hands.

"I should have you crushed for that," she spat, openly threatening Oriel's life. "You little cretin... You wretch! You belong to me -- to the brothel! There is no life for you out there, an owned slave -- hah! Did you think that escape was at all on the cards for you?"

Oriel didn't know how to tell her that she had not seen any other option for her, that she just wanted to be free, that she just wanted her old life back, though it was not as if Idril cared about that at all. Forcing Oriel to gulp down the growth potion, to return to her normal size, Oriel hacked and gagged as she shot back up, too quickly, to her regular size, doubled over at the waist. That was, until, the rat snatched her up by the throat, hefting her in mid-air, dangling her as her legs kicked frantically.

"Harrrk!"

"Bitch," Idril hissed, her voice dropping again, insidious and deathly. "I should kill you right now...but my clients like you. You still have a lot of money to make for me. I'm going to show you...mercy."

Even then, Oriel knew that it was not really mercy, not any kind that she would want. Kicking and whimpering, she was dragged, against her will, into the depths of the brothel, right at the back and down a flight of stairs that Oriel had not known existed. At the base, Idril snatched a bottle from a cupboard, pouring the contents over a spluttering, heaving Oriel to return her to her true size, skin stretching, bulging and pulling as she reverted to her normal form.

It didn't help her. Not one little bit.

"No... Please... Let me go... I'm not good...not good... Not for the...brothel..."

She tried appealing to Idril, but it was the rat who decided what Oriel was good for, waking her best staff members who hauled her down into a room that drew her in with how dark it was. In fact, it was truly pitch-black, no outside light entering, striking a chill of clawing, driving fear into Oriel's heart.

"In you go!" Idril sneered, the rat giving in to her cruelty, though it had always been lurking under the surface. "Now, we'll see just how fit you are to fight back against anything at all after your due punishment!"

Oriel gasped and whirled -- yet the door was already closing behind her, sealing her away into the darkness. Not even the laughter of the other brothel anthros could be heard, her heartbeat drumming in her ears, the sound of her breath raking through her lungs and windpipe filling her head.

Calm... Keep calm...

The door clicked, locked, and she heaved, straining through her fear. She was alone, even if the smell of feet lingered there too. In a way, Oriel was getting used to it. Was she alone in there? She didn't know, could not know...

Not until a pair of bright, yellow eyes appeared at the other end of the room, glowing in the dark. Oriel leapt back with a muffled shriek, her heart pounding, clapping a hand over her mouth. It had been a long time since she had made a cry like that, her initial squalls at being captured feeling small and insignificant in hindsight, for she had quickly learned that being loud wasn't going to get her anywhere. Because no one was coming to help her.

Whoosh!

Several candles flickered to life, called there by a pull of magic that flowed around Oriel like a gust of wind. They did not clearly illuminate the room, leaving dancing, ghastly shadows on the wooden, insulated walls, but she could see enough.

At the other end of the small room, nowhere near far enough away, was a dark purple dragoness, one that she had not seen before. With a lighter purple front and a rich, deep back and shoulders, the dragon didn't look all that intimidating, even though she was nude bar the ornamental gold jewellery adorning her horns, throat, wrists and ankles.

She was a little more intimidating when she broke into a smile, cunning, tongue flickering out over her lips, Oriel's eyes moving to what lay behind her and around. For there were not just walls but multiple containment chambers, large enough for a human being, like...

"Iron maidens," Oriel whispered, the words barely passing her lips. "No..."

She didn't know what was in there, but she didn't want to know. The dragon smiled a little more widely, showing her teeth.

"Welcome, Oriel," the dragoness said, as kind as one could be in such a situation. "I am here to punish you, a mage employed here. You will not have heard of my magic before, for it follows the training of the dark ways, forbidden ways, which is why it is fitting for me to be stationed here. I am Andra."

Oriel swallowed hard.

"W-why..." It was hard to use her words again after her voice had not mattered for so long. "Why...am I here?"

Andra smiled. It did not reassure her.

"To be punished of course."

A very brief, lowly muffled "mmph" emanated from one of the iron maidens. Instantly, Oriel's head whipped to the side, senses on high alert. What was that? Had that been a moan, coming from one of the iron maidens? Her heart pounded, breath catching, sweat dampening under her arms but, nude, there was nowhere for it to soak into, lingering on her skin in her fear.

"Now, now," Andra said, more kindly, coming up to her and taking her by the collar, though she was not rough with her. "You will be just fine, no true harm will come to you. Yet if you go against the ways of the brothel and the mistress, you must be punished. Come here. Now, please, quickly. The sooner you do it, the sooner it will be over for you."

So, it had a time limit? That seemed better, as she padded softly after the dragon, wanting to trust her, though she could not explain why. Led to one of the iron maidens, Andra waved her hand, opening it, slowly, with a flicker of blue magic.

Yet the inside was the nightmare she had been dreading. At first, Oriel had not known what the twitching, writhing "something" in the darkness had been, cast into shadow by the few candles, but it all became clear as the iron maiden opened, wider and wider.

Feet. It was filled with feet, as if they sprouted from every inch of the maiden's walls, base, even the inside part of the door too. All purple, of course, just like Andra's feet, the toes flicking back and forth, some clenching and flexing, some even rocking the heels back and forth as if they were trying to draw Oriel's attention. She could not see but she was sure there were even feet emerging from the top of the chamber too, so that there truly would be no escape from them, no, not at all, not in any way. Yet they were all Andra's feet, complete down to the lighter purple soles, the creases in the skin that wrinkled when they were scrunching in, toes curling -- three toes on every foot. Short claws tipped every one and Oriel's jaw hung open, looking between the nest of feet and Andra, the dragon's actual, real feet.

"No!"

A strangled cry broke from Oriel's lips as she stumbled back, the stench hitting her. It was beyond anything that she had endured before, though she had thought that Ruby would have been exceptionally hard to top with her sweaty, pungent soles, despite how soft they had been. It washed over her, the cheesy reek with a hint of decrepit candle wax dragging itself into Oriel's lungs as she coughed and gagged, hacking and fighting not to bend over and put herself in an even more vulnerable position. The feet twitched and squirmed back and forth, hungrily awaiting a victim to bury beneath their soles, to press down around, to practically suffocate them with their rancid flex and pull.

"I made these chambers many years ago, using my powers," Andra explained, as if she was pleased to have someone to witness them. "They are, of course, designed to punish any unwilling brothel slaves. My cloned feet are always kept brewing inside in hot, humid conditions, just to make sure that they are nice and fresh for new slaves that need punishment."

Her tone was light and pleasant, fingers still hooked around Oriel's collar as the woman shook her head vehemently no.

No... No, she could not, she would not, the reek sinking into her. There would never again be any going back from that stench, the wriggling nightmare fuel of the toes flicking out towards her as if the claws wanted to hook and grasp at her, dragging her down into the belly of the beast of the iron maiden itself, all so she would never again come back out.

"No..." She finally said, managing to speak. "No, please... Please, no. I'll be good, I promise -- I don't need to go in there!"

"Well, of course, you're going to be good," Andra said pleasantly. "After you have been punished."

Oriel parted her lips again, to beg the dragoness to reconsider, when Andra's tail suddenly shoved her in the small of her back. It was with a grunt and a muffled wail that she tumbled into the grasp of the feet, into the iron maiden itself, the pressure of so many soft soles closing in around her all at once. From the moment that she entered, feet began to wrap around her, to bind her, a pair instantly gripping around her arms and her thighs each, another two around her waist.

She tried to scream -- but closed her mouth again as a toe tried to shove its way inside, eyes watering. Feet glided over her body like snakes, climbing up higher and higher, adrenaline pumping through her veins as the moment seemed to be stretched out and out and out, letting her take in every horror. She twisted, wrestling bodily against the feet, but only managed an inch, if anything at all, before shuddering, forced to succumb to their overpowering strength.

The last thing she saw was Andra grinning, her hands, once again, glowing with blue magic, before the door closed on her.

"Sweet dreams..." Andra said, though her face was already obscured to Oriel.

And then the door slammed closed as Oriel gasped, twisting, turning -- yet there truly was nowhere for her to go in the tight, cramped darkness, feet inches from her (if that) at all times, on all sides. She was not in bondage, not that time, and yet she was more restricted than ever, the feet continuing to grasp and grab at her, every last one of the cloned feet. She had never been under Andra's feet and now she was going to feel them all over her, slowly and gradually creeping over every inch of her.

A muffled sob broke her lips, barely parting them to speak. One of the feet crawled over her breasts, claws digging in lightly to her skin as she yanked away from it. Oh, the smell! It was so intense that she broke a little more, vomiting into her mouth, heaving, gulping, bile swilling around between her teeth and under her tongue. But she could not spit it out, who knew what they would do to her! Skilfully, she swallowed most of it back down so that it did not add to the pool of septic grime surrounding her already. However, that was not the last time that she had to gulp back down vomit.

And the heat too, the feet prodding, toes poking... It was cloying, unbearable, though the feet stopped her from moving away, holding her still by their proximity alone.

"No... No, please... Mmmph!"

A toe poked her lips and she closed her mouth again, not wanting them inside, no, not wanting that. The old, sweaty smell of cheese and wax closed in on her from all sides, the feet wriggling, toes poking, pulling her deeper and deeper into the iron maiden, even though she had not thought that there was any further for her to go.

They were everywhere, unforgiving, for they were mindless. Feet, they were just feet, cloned feet, the toes dancing over her back, poking at her shoulder blades, even more feet emerging to help secure her body even further.

It was as if they knew that there was nowhere for her to go, delighting in it, gradually but aggressively encasing her from head to toe, the horrifically soft soles pillowing around her. They were softer, far softer, than anything that she had had the luxury to sleep on when she was a merchant's daughter, like pillows, downy, maybe like the kind that a king or a queen would have slept on. Not that that was going to do her any good in the iron maiden, locked in, tortured, punished for her transgression of trying to escape.

But the feet were coming for her, regardless of her want to escape, creeping and crawling, the toes digging in lightly to her flesh. There were so many all at once that Oriel tried to twist back and forth to evade them, but multiple soles came at her, squeezing in against her chest and belly all at once.

Some of the feet, however, briefly hesitated before covering her belly, prodding and twitching their toes. It was as if they were all different confused creatures trying to understand what she was, but the only way that they could understand was through touch. Each appendage had a mind of its own, sickeningly so, as the toes poked at her forearms, brushing down the moist, sweaty skin. Once a confused foot knew that she was human, however, they eagerly latched onto her, grabbing onto her stomach and folding over her flesh like elastic, never again to let go. They were rather too eager to clutch her stomach, however, driving into it with ruthless pacing.

"Oof..."

She barely was able to let out a grunt as they winded her with the force of their attachment, digging down into her belly as the slimy, sweaty feet claimed her. Her heart pounded, breath catching in her throat, but she didn't even want to breathe with the reek of them all around her. They hugged her, wrapped around her, the toes clutching better than any fingers ever could, ticking her ribcage and groping her back, drawing her farther and farther into them. Sweat and grime layered every foot, grit clinging to them, transferring the dirt to her body as they hugged her into their nest.

Oriel whimpered, wriggling, trying to properly move her legs and arms again, but she could hardly do anything, inching from side to side. Moreover, her protests encouraged more feet still to wrap around her, stilling her limbs, bit by bit. Meaty soles clamped tightly around her ankles with an iron grip, the putrid feet clawing at her thighs to encase her with their sweat and stink. Once attached, the feet would never let go, if only to inch a toe slightly, as Oriel was to uncover, bile rising, once again, in the back of her throat.

No... This can't... This can't be happening!

She tried to swallow her squeal of despair, darkness clawing at her, panic driving her heart to an even faster beat. But the feet still came, crawling over her feet as they almost adoringly covered her own, the toes tapping and sliding, even attempting to interlink with hers, into the gaps between her toes. She scrunched up her feet as much as she could, one of the only things that she felt able to do to fight back.

Her arms... No, she couldn't twitch them back and forth anymore, spread out slightly from her abdomen as the soles wrapped around them from either side, as if her limbs were being submerged in the wrinkles and folds of the feet themselves.

She shuddered bodily, revolted by the sensations, the slick slide of them clawing at her, gripping her tightly. Even with them holding her upper body still in that manner, it further cemented their dominance over her, how easily they overpowered her, reminding Oriel, once again, that she was under their control.

She was not in control.

Feet tickled her waist, toes walking around her small waist, down and down, venturing closer to her sex. Oriel startled, grunting thickly in the back of her throat, eyes wide. Two toes, without any warning at all, had sunk deep into her pussy, making her recoil and flinch, shuddering in revulsion. Her head snapped back, mouth agape.

That was her mistake, as a toe immediately tried to wriggle its way into her mouth but she spat it out with a grimace of disgust, heart pounding wildly, the claustrophobic embrace only growing more and more stringent. Her pussy ached as the toes worked lightly inside her, but seemed content to hold her there, like the false grip of a lover worming their way into her heat.

Two soles cupped her breasts firmly, digging lightly into her flesh, crinkling and creasing as they curled around her breasts. There was a rhythm to the toes too, a hungry, clutching rhythm, as they inched over her chest, their slime coating her naked skin immediately on impact, making her shudder bodily. Not that she could move all that much anyway, feeling every movement they made, every twitch and every toe curl. All as they worked away at meticulously binding and sealing her in.

The feet sank into her body, so soft but horrifically so, sinking into her body like pillows as they weighed down with pressure, increasing bit by bit. The toes squeezed at her skin, around her breasts and down over her ribcage, pinching gently until she flinched. Once they had the reaction that they seemed to want from her, they loosened their grip before comfortably, for them not her, hugging back into her flesh once more.

They seemed to want to make extra sure that she was going to stay where they wanted her to that time too, toes tickling and teasing her nipples as they curled and scrunched around her flesh, squeezing them affectionately. Around her shoulders, more soles and curious toes groped her shoulders, the muscle there, dragging her back sharply as if they were forcing her to straighten her back. Oriel jolted, sucking in a sharp, unwanted gulp of air through her nostrils.

12