The Football Team Sizes Us Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still lying on the couch, shirtless and barefoot. John picks up my left foot by the ankle and says, "Big Dude, it like 95 degrees outside with 100% humidity. Even if you came over from next door, you wouldn't still be shower fresh." He shoves my bare foot right into his face and inhales so deeply, I think he might pass out. His stubble tickles. He tells his friends, "Nope. Nothing."

Nadir says, "If it really was just from a recent shower, then your shoes would stink. Look at these shoes. They beat up and worn to hell." He buries his nose inside my high top. "Unbelievable. They look like they'd stink, but they smell like nothing. Here's another difference between jocks and other guys. The stink." John breathes in my other sneaker and concurs with Nadir's assessment.

John and Nadir each take off their shoes and socks. Nadir's sock is shoved in front of my nose and smells like a locker room. It's bad and good at the same time. A musky scent to be proud of. Next, I'm forced to take a whiff of John's sock. It's even stronger. It's bad and bad. I cough.

A platter is produced and Rex lays out our three pairs of socks. He tells the same guy who did the shirtless poll earlier whose socks are whose and requests another poll. The guy disappears.

While we await the results, and since my shoes are now off, my official height and weight are measured and recorded. I am 5' 9.5" and weigh 134. The guy comes back with a platter of socks and says, "Allan -- 2, John -- 3 and Nadir -- 5."

Rex says, "Oooooh, sorry Big Dude, you lost that round. We leaned that the optimum manly scent falls somewhere in between nothing and the inside of a camel's asshole."

Rex and Nadir laugh as John flushes a shade of dark red. "Come on. I don't smell that bad."

Rex says, "Dude, your socks could be used as knockout gas before surgery." I laugh too.

I ask, "Can have my shoes and socks back now? And where's my shirt?"

"Later," replies Rex. "After the test. Up next...the final measurements -- inseam and penis length."

I cough again, but this time not because of John's rancid sock. "What?"

Nadir says, "The literal measure of a man."

My erection firms even more.

Rex says, "Don't worry Big Dude. We've already helped you out. The two beers you drank were spiked with little blue pills. You know the kind...for help with...woodies."

John says, "But first, armpit sniffs."

Bo-

"When you say Lizzie likes sensitive guys, you mean emotionally, right?"

Kevin says, "No. She's into tickling. But her time is valuable. She asked us to run some tickle tests on you and give her a full report. If you don't pass the test, she won't waste her time with you."

"I can't believe that-"

"You better not be calling me a liar."

"No. Of course not. Maybe you misunderstood."

"Oh, so I'm stupid? A big dumb jock?"

"No...I..." I don't know how to fix this.

Fortunately, he laughs and gives me another shoulder bump, "I'm just messing with ya."

It was true what I said before; I haven't been tickled in years. But I suspect I'm ticklish. I'd rather not find out. Especially here in this basement in front of about fifteen other guys.

I say, "You know, I think I might get going."

Dave puts a firm hand on my knee. "We're not gonna hurt you, Little Dude. You saw me and Ben a few minutes ago. We were just messing around, having some fun. Neither of us got hurt. You have to trust us."

Trust them to what? Not tickle me until I pass out? If this is the path to losing my virginity, I think I'd rather wait until college. "Look, guys I-"

And then they swam in. Six rough, strong hands all over my body at once. Dave grabs both of my wrists with just one of his hands and pins them above my head as I am laid on the floor. Ben straddles my legs facing my feet and Kevin peers down at me. With my arms pulled up over my head, my t-shirt has ridden up. I feel the airconditioned coolness of the room on my exposed skin -- about a six-inch strip above my waistband, below my shirt. A devious smile forms on Kevin's lips. "I call the belly."

I try to twist and squirm, but my 128 pounds are no match for their 600 plus. I resign myself to the fact that fighting it will only make it worse.

I feel Ben untying the laces of my left shoe. Dave begins to poke and prod at my armpits and my ribs with his free hand. Kevin is still smiling at my belly. He takes out his phone and takes a picture. "It looks so vulnerable," he says. "So perfect. A shallow, circular innie all stretched out and begging for some love." He moves his eyes up to meet mine for just a moment. "Here comes the love." He swipes a finger across my lower abdomen, just above my waistband and I gasp.

I try, "Kevin. Please. Not that. Anything but my stomach. It's too much. That's the one spot that I can't take. Do anything else to me, but please...not that."

Kevin grins again, "Do anything else to you? Little Dude, haven't you realized yet? We're about to do everything else to you."

Allan-

Little blue pills? Is that why I'm so hard? Every bump, nudge, grope...even just talk is making me rock hard.

John says, "Big Dude, you gotta lose the jeans for the final measurements."

Aside from the three guys with me and the three guys with Bo, there are like ten other guys down here. Half of them are watching whatever Bo is doing right now and half of them are watching the show I've been putting on for a while now. Cell phones are out and recordings are being made.

I look John right in the eyes. I almost think I see brief flash of sympathy. I ask, "Is there any way this doesn't happen?"

He shakes his head. "Oh, also? We're the only ones who know about the pills. Everyone else will just think that you're hard for us guys and loving being the center of attention. Just so you know."

Nadir leans in close and adds, "Look, you graduate in a few weeks and you'll never see anyone in this room again. You're going off to college to start a new life. A little embarrassment is no big deal. And, I'm totally serious when I say this, you are actually going to enjoy tonight. I know it's already been kind of fun for you, but trust me. Your fun has only just begun."

Rex says, "Let's get going."

Nadir reaches out and begins to work the button at my fly. His fingertips graze the bare skin of my lower abdomen and I quiver form the sensation. What can I do? There's nowhere to run and I can't fight these guys. The button is unfastened and he slides the zipper down. At the moment, his body shields me from the audience behind him. He slides my jeans down past my hips and lifts my legs one at a time, pulling my jeans completely off. I am wearing a pair of plain white boxer-briefs and nothing else. The boxer-briefs are usually pretty formfitting, but currently they are tented because of my raging erection.

Rex hands Nadir the tape measure and my inseam is documented as 30 inches.

Rex says, "We'll take the last measurement a little later. We need to be sure he's at full erection first."

John says, "Boss, I think he's pretty well-"

Rex cuts him off, "Hey, you know this is my part. You two have had most of the fun so far. It's my turn."

Rex puts his clipboard down and sits on the couch. I have no idea what's about to happen. Just then, Nadir moves from his shielding position and I am revealed to the crowd behind him. A random guy I can't see shouts out, "Holy shit! He's got a boner!"

Rex looks up at me says, "Come sit in Daddy's lap."

Bo-

Ben has both of my shoes off now. The crowd behind us laughs when he announces that I'm only an 8 1/2. He leaves my socks on and strokes up and down the soles of my feet. I throw my head back and scream in laughter. Dave continues to drill at my ribs and armpits. My eyes are watering and my breath is ragged. As bad as all of that is, it's what Kevin is doing that's pure torture. His fingers lightly trail from side to side across my lower abdomen and I'm quaking so much from the sensation, I'm afraid I'll pull a muscle. My stomach is covered in goosebumps.

Kevin tells Dave, "Take it off."

Dave releases my wrists long enough to pull my shirt off my body, then he retakes my wrists. His drilling attack is much more effective now that bunched fabric is no longer a hinderance.

This attack has been going on for maybe two minutes. It feels like an hour. If it really does last an hour, I seriously might not survive.

I've had a developing erection for quite some time now. I'm practically at ramrod stiffness at this point. But my jeans are still on. Hopefully, they'll stay on.

I feel my right sock slide off and there's a moment of contemplation before Ben's strong hands begin a new attack. He does things to my foot that I didn't know could be done. With pokes and prods and bends and stretches and strokes and swipes -- tears are streaming down my face as my laughter turns to screams.

Kevin pushes the waistband of my jeans down below my hip bones, as far as they'll go, revealing sprouts of pubic hair. He just expanded his area of attack by another two inches. The newly exposed area is even more sensitive than where I've already been thoroughly molested. He lowers his head and plunges his tongue into my belly button. My eyes roll back into my head. He starts kissing and sucking all over the expanse of my stomach and suddenly things have turned from tickling to sensual. Dave finds one of my hard nipples and gently tugs at it between his fingers. I moan. I can feel precum pooling in my underwear.

Ben drops my right foot and gets off long enough to work at removing my jeans. Kevin is still busy kissing and sucking my chest and stomach and I honestly don't want him to stop. My jeans are now off. All I'm wearing is my left sock and my underwear. I feel drunk at this point. Knowing I'm way past having the strength to resist, Dave lets go of my wrists and Ben sits at my feet, but not on my legs. I just lay there like a limp ragdoll.

I hear a voice behind us, "Hey! This one's got a boner too!"

There's more laughter and another voice adds, "And a huge wet spot!"

Why did I have to wear blue underwear? This one's got a boner too! I have a flash of worry about what they might be doing to Allan, but what can I do about it? Even if these three guys stood up and walked away from me right now, I don't think I could even stand, much less help my friend.

Dave whispers in my ear, "Your beers were spiked with Viagra."

His breath on my ear causes me to firm up another tick.

Dave begins to lightly trace his fingers around my chest, up and down my inner arms, across my armpits and even around my neck. Everywhere he touches, it's a light tickle. Even Ben's relentless ravaging has turned into soothing strokes.

As Kevin's warm wet mouth makes its way to my nipples, my cock jumps up another degree firmer. The crowd notices and cheers. Kevin attacks my other nipple and happens again. I don't think it's possible to get any harder; this is the most raging erection of my life.

Kevin leaves my nipples long enough to stretch up and whisper in my ear, "I'm gonna make you cum."

Allan-

I'm stuck where I am. A bunch of guys are staring at me, but I'm frozen like this, with my tentpole pointing straight at the crowd.

One of the guys says, "Did you notice, this guy is bigger than the other guy, but the other guy has a bigger dick."

Someone else says, "Yeah. A lot bigger."

Rex repeats, "Come sit in Daddy's lap."

John and Nadir appear at my sides, take me by the elbows and move me to Rex. I'm numb at this point. They maneuver me onto his lap. Rex lightly scratches my back and tingles travel up and down my spine. I get goosebumps everywhere. He starts to massage my back with his strong football player hands.

Rex says discretely into my ear for only me to hear, "Allan, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. Pain is not one of feelings you will experience tonight. Humiliation -- yes. Extreme, intense pleasure -- yes. But pain -- no. Trust me.

I quietly ask, "Why?"

He sighs, "You know why. You and Bo have been 'chosen'. It's a tradition. We have to see this through."

"So, this is The Virgin Hunt?"

"You know it is."

"Then Mindy..." I trail off.

Rex is still talking to just me, "I really am sorry. It was all a setup. But, pleasures, the likes of which you could previously only have imagined, lie ahead of you this evening. Don't fight it. Let it happen. Even play along. That'll make it even better."

"The objective is still that I walk out of here tonight no longer a virgin?"

"Yes."

"So, why am I in your lap? When do the girls come down?"

"The tests aren't over yet. This next one is a combination test. It mostly about sensitivity, but there's a splash of the Gay Test in there too. Again...Allan...I will not hurt you."

"And then the tests are over?"

"Not quite. There's only one more test after this one. It's part two of the Gay Test. That test will involve both you and Bo."

"Bo? What's happening to him?"

"As we speak, he's going through his own version of the sensitivity test combined with part one of the Gay Test. His test is a little different than yours, but it yields the same information."

I have a flash of worry about Bo. I'm the one who pushed us to come here tonight. What are they doing to him? Can he handle it? Can I? Rex has been massaging my shoulders this whole time. I feel tired and weak.

Rex says, "Turn facing to the right and put your right arm behind my neck."

With minimal help from Nadir, I do as I'm told.

He says, "Allan, I'm going to make you cum now. It's my job to make that happen. If I succeed, then you fail part one of the Gay Test. I will be relentless. I will win. You can fight it if want, and honestly that will make it even more intense for you when I succeed. And I will succeed. We'll give this a thirty-minute time limit. If I don't get you within the timeframe, you pass the Gay Test part one, and I stop trying. Do you understand me?"

I nod.

In his lap sideways with my feet on the couch and my arm around his neck, I feel like an infant.

Rex says, "John, start the timer."

Bo-

I never even dreamed about being with a guy. Now, three huge jocks are staring at my body, touching my body and making me feel things I never knew I could feel.

Kevin says, "It seemed like you needed a break from the sensitivity test. The good news is that the sensitivity test is half over. The bad news is that the sensitivity test is only half over and it will resume after part one of the Gay Test. I have thirty minutes to bring you to orgasm. If you last that long, you pass and I stop. If I succeed, you fail and we proceed with the tests."

I ask weakly, "The Gay Test?"

"Yes," he says. "Part one. But don't worry. I will succeed. I am about to take you on the ultimate vacation to pleasure town."

My face and neck and shoulders and legs and feet are still being gently caressed by Dave and Ben.

Rex adds, "I'll tell you the same thing that I know Rex is telling Allan -- I won't hurt you. Please believe me. It's true. You might find it embarrassing, but really that's just a matter of perspective. What is undeniable is that you are about to experience the sensation of a lifetime."

My eyes pop open. "What are they doing to Allan?"

Kevin smiles, "I wish I had a friend like you. Everything you've been through and knowing what you still have ahead and you're worried about your best friend. It's sweet. And it'll make part two of the Gay Test a lot easier."

Ben asks, "Shall I start the timer?"

Kevin nods. He maneuvers himself between my legs and starts sucking on my neck. Why is my neck so sensitive? I had no idea. I pop goosebumps all over my arms and legs. He slides his tongue and mouth down my sternum for a long, slow journey southward. My erection bobs up and down in both anticipation and in rhythm with my heartbeat. Kevin is only halfway down my chest, but he stops to remove my underwear. I am glazed in so much precum that I feel the cold air of the room on my wet, throbbing organ. My dick points straight up at the sky, and there a few gasps from the audience.

Someone says, "It's an absolute lead pole."

Kevin winks at me and says, "Impressive. I'm sure Rex will get exact measurements later, but I bet you've got a few of the jocks in this room beat."

He plants his mouth on the exact spot on my chest where he left off earlier. Down he goes. When he passes the ribcage, he slows more and lavishes my belly with more attention. Nothing tickles. It's actually feels amazing. I know I'm supposed to fight against his goal. I know I'm supposed to want to win this battle. But I can't help wanting to experience defeat. Defeat is so close. Defeat would feel so good.

Still focusing on my belly button, he takes a hand and grabs my shaft. My eyes pop open and I let out a small yelp. This is the first time in my life that anything besides my own hand has touched me there. Kevin's hand is rough and strong. He grips and squeezes and rubs and I know in an instant that I am destined for defeat. I wouldn't pass this test if I wanted to. It's all only a matter of time. His hand slides up and down my glistening steel rod and mini explosions are happening inside my body. I'm practically whimpering, but they are whimpers of ecstasy.

His gripping hand suddenly releases me and I want to scream out to get it back. But then... I don't miss the hand anymore. Something new is happening. Something shocking and unexpected. That warm, wet, wild mouth that did so much to my neck, chest and stomach has now taken the whole length of my apparently impressively sized shaft. My mouth gapes open and my fingers grip at the carpet beneath me. I think I'm screaming. That mouth has so much talent. How is it doing the things it's doing? It slides up and down, on and off, side to side. There is suction. There are no teeth. He swirls his tongue in just the right spot below my mushroom cap and now my detonation fuse has been lit. It was already only a matter of time, but now, the final countdown has begun.

Kevin intuitively knows I'm close to blowing. He tells Ben, "Hand me the thing."

I later learn that the "thing" is a flesh light. I'd never heard of it before, but it is snug and bumpy in the best possible way. Kevin slides that thing up and down my column in a relentless rhythm. My hands pound the floor. My back arches. My toes curl. I unload a seemingly never-ending lake of cum into that thing.

My face is crimson red. My heart is pounding. I'm panting for air.

He tousles my hair like a toddler and says, "I'll give you a five-minute break before we finish the sensitivity test."

Allan-

Rex nods at Nadir who moves in and removes my underwear. I'm still in Rex's lap, but now completely naked. There are giggles throughout the basement. I'm still rock-hard and I assume that that's what people are laughing at. I flush an even brighter red when I realize that they're not laughing because I have a boner; they're laughing at the size of it. How would I know I'm small? I'm a virgin and I shyly conceal myself in locker rooms and public restrooms. I've never been seen by others before tonight. I've never received feedback before.

It seems totally unfair. It's not like this from a choice I made. Like, if I did spend hours every day in the gym working out and I did have 18" biceps like Rex, then that's from something I did. So, I guess my 11" biceps are my fault. But they're not laughing at my scrawny arms. And even with 18" biceps, I'd still only be 5' 9 1/2" tall and wear a 9 1/2 shoe and have a however many inches dick. The humiliation was supposed to be the fact that I'm a virgin and the whole Virgin Hunt event. I didn't even know I had a small dick. I feel like I have the ragingest hardon of my life. I've never been bigger than I am right now. And the laughter and humiliation are actually making me even harder. It's not fair.