The Forbidden Below Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to shower quickly to get this lotion off me." I reached up and piled my blonde curls on my head and pinned them.

"You first, then me!"

I was quick in and out. "You're up!"

"Oh my god, I am," he said under his breath as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

Even with the lotion, my skin felt hot, and I had found a loose, short cotton nightgown. I opted for no undies and slipped under the sheets on the wall side of the bed. I must have dozed because I woke up when the mattress moved, and he got under the sheets.

He had closed the porthole, so the room was blissfully dark and cool. I sighed and rolled to my side, facing him. As always, Evan was on his back, and a short time later, I heard his quiet snoring.

Because of the alcohol, I slept fitfully and woke up with my body against his. I maneuvered my way back to my side of the bed and went back to sleep.

The next time I woke, Evan was facing me, and we were close enough that I had my head on his shoulder. His hand was on my ribs, and our legs were touching. I couldn't move without waking him and decided I didn't want to. I placed my hand on his chest and went back to sleep.

"Mmm, Bette." His hoarse, moaning whisper woke me up. This time my thigh was between his, and his arm was wrapped around me, pulling me closer. My breasts barely touched his chest, and my hand moved to his ribs. His soft breathing ruffled my hair.

I thought he was awake, but he must have been talking in his sleep. He mumbled more unintelligible words and pulled me closer.

I wanted to push away. I knew I should. Everything told me this was wrong.

He groaned and rocked his hips into me, his cock hard and throbbing against my hip. Now's the time, Bette, back off girl.

But the mellow mood of the alcohol hadn't worn off yet, and I was enjoying this too much. My thigh was between Evan's, and his was between mine. It was rubbing on my pussy in such a delicious manner. I knew my pussy was drooling all kinds of wet over his leg.

I pressed against him, and he began to mumble again, rocking into me harder and moaning. When he did that, his thigh rubbed my pussy, and I started to cum on his thigh.

I mewed out waves of orgasm as they rocked my body. My tits rubbed his chest, and my nipples ached.

"Oh my god, Bette," he moaned. Awake now. "I can't stop, honey."

We humped against each other like crazed teenagers. He slid his hand under my gown, kneaded my breasts, and pinched my nipples, shooting me into another round of orgasms. He was grunting faster and harder while he ground into me faster.

My face was buried in his neck, his hand trapped between our bodies, fondling my tits. Suddenly he cried out and went rigid, and I felt his cock throb against my hip, releasing the hot wetness. I panted out the rest of my orgasm, and he held me tight.

When we caught our breath, I tipped my head back and looked at him.

"I'm sor--"

We didn't need apologies, so I cut him off with a kiss. He rolled me on my back and took the kiss deeper and more passionately. He settled in the cradle of my thighs.

"Mmm," I moaned softly at his body being over me. Against me. "You feel so good against me."

"Oh honey, I can't think of the last time I came in shorts like that, but I can tell you it was never that good."

My nightgown was between our bodies, and he still wore his shorts. I wiggled to get my gown over my head, and he kicked his shorts off.

"Oh god, Bette," he moaned when we were body to body, skin to skin. "This is so wrong."

"Hush. We are not going to have any regrets now or ever. It is what it is. It happened, and we enjoyed it."

He was pushed up on his elbows, looking down at me. "You're right. We can deal with it when we get back to work, and when the cruise is over, you'll be my son's fiancé."

I rubbed my hands up and down his body, from his shoulders to his firm ass. I squeezed the hard globes. His cock was hardening again, probing between my legs.

"I want to fuck you, Evan."

He closed his eyes and swallowed hard. "God forgives me, but I want you too."

We kissed deeply and passionately. Evan had my body on fire again. I've never been so inflamed by a man before. I rocked up, needing him inside me.

"Fuck me."

His cockhead pushed in, and he held before slowly easing into me. My moans drowned out his, and he drove in as deep as he could until fully sheathed. Deep in my hot cunt. I squeezed his ass, holding him deep.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," I whimpered, and he growled.

We stayed like that for a while. Until the urge overtook him, and he was compelled to drive in and begin the timeless tempo that would take us to exquisite release.

He arched and sucked on my nipples. I mewed with pleasure. My nipples and breasts were so sensitive, and his mouth only served to inflame me more, and at this angle, his shaft rubbed my clit, and my cunt convulsed on his cock, driving tremors through my body.

"Oh fuck," he growled, watching me cum. "You're so fucking hot. I knew you would be."

I dug my nails into his ass, and he pounded into me harder. He was on a mission and was taking me with him. I put my feet flat on the bed and rose to meet him, allowing him to thrust into me harder and deeper. His fat balls banged against my ass, driving me crazy.

"Cum for me, Evan. I need your hot seed inside me. Fill me up!" I cried.

"Oh my god," he repeated, driving deep and locking in. His cock throbbed, pumping his hot seed into me.

"Ohhh yessss," I whimpered, feeling the steamy heat deep inside.

I held him between my thighs, and he stayed locked in until his cock was soft. He rolled to his back, taking me with him, his arm wrapped around me, my breasts against his chest.

"Unbelievable," he sighed.

I ran my hand up and down his chest. His skin was so hot to the touch, his body hard and firm.

"I know," I murmured. "It'll be OK, Evan."

"It's not like we can even get away from each other. And the cruise line already has someone to move into Holden's cabin when they get into port."

He hugged me tighter, and we stayed wrapped in each other's arms for a while.

​"I just don't have the strength to refuse you when we're like this," he said, avoiding her intent gaze. "Believe me, I know I should - it would be right for many reasons."​

He sighed, his eyes focused on the ceiling. "But when you touch me, when we're tangled up in each other...I become weak. My mind tells me to resist."

He turned to look at her then, resignation in his eyes. "I wish I had the strength ​, but I'​m just not man enough to say no to you."

I kissed him, and we made out for a while.

"Another thing," I said, and he groaned. "You're my boss too."

"Oh, right. So, fucking your boss may get you extra favors," he laughed, tickling me. "Well, it will, young lady! Whatever the fuck you'll want."

We slid deeper under the covers and began to kiss again. And then fondle. And then he was ready for more.

We fucked and napped, then decided we better eat and got dressed for dinner. Evan had stopped by Holden's cabin and found him packed and ready to go. He hadn't eaten since boarded the ship and was still sick, so he couldn't wait to get off the ship at the next port in two days. Medical was going to escort him to the nearest hotel in town and had already arranged a flight back to the United States.

I brought little formal to wear for dinner because I didn't plan on all the fancy stuff. It wasn't me, but Evan wanted to go, so I found the evening slip dress I'd brought.

"Can you help me hook this?" I said, turning my back so he could hook the strapless bra.

"Damn, this thing is tight," he said. "How can you breathe?"

"It's the sacrifice women make to look beautiful," I said, shrugging and giggling.

He unhooked it again and threw it on the bed. "You don't need to wear it. You have fabulous tits, and I want to know they're bare in that sexy dress."

While he dressed, I did my hair and makeup in the bathroom.

"Holy crap," he said when I walked out. "This is the first time I've seen you dressed up. I'm not sure I want any other men seeing you like that!"

I smiled and said, "Why thank you, sir, and I am not sure I want any other women seeing you like that."

He was always handsome but drop-dead handsome in a suit and tie. There was a small full-length mirror on the back of the door, and he led me over to it and stood behind me.

I gasped at what a gorgeous couple we made, and I know he saw it too. His eyes flared, and his hands were on my waist. He kissed my neck and raised his hands to cup my breasts under the black sheer and delicate lace. I was sure in specific lighting, my nipples would be seen.

"Look at us," he whispered, and I nodded.

Even with our age difference, we made a perfect-looking couple. Like those you see on rare occasions and wonder how they met each other because they were so perfectly matched physically. He pressed his hardening cock into my ass, and I ground against him.

"If we don't leave now, we probably won't."

"You're right. And I want to show you off. You'll have every cock in the place hard," he grinned, and I laughed.

We did turn heads as we walked through the dining room. We were seated at a table with two other couples that were older than Evan. I could even see the men look at Evan as though to ask, how did you get her? But I could be very charming and had all four talking and laughing in no time.

We ate and went to the bar to enjoy the music that was about to start. Evan ordered drinks while I looked around.

"You like not wearing a bra, don't you?" he whispered. I nodded. "I know. Your nipples have been poking out like bullets all evening."

"The lace rubbing on them kept them aroused," I said.

"The guys at our table thought it was them," he smiled.

"They would only be like that for you, babe," I said, brushing my lips over his.

"Mmm, we're going to call it a short night, I think."

We sipped our drinks, and the music started. The dance floor filled up quickly.

"Crowded," I said.

"Yes, I think we'll do our dancing in the room?"

"Absolutely!" I replied. We downed our drinks and left.

He closed the door and backed me against it.

"You've been driving me crazy all night," he ground out, slipping my hands under my skirt. "Oh fuck," he said when his hands met the top of my thigh-high hose. Then he followed the garters up and cupped my ass. "No panties. You are a bad, bad girl, and I fucking love it."

He shoved my dress to my waist, and I pushed my straps down, letting the top fall and baring my tits.

"My nipples ache," I moaned.

He was breathing hard, and I heard his belt hit the floor. He latched onto my nipple, grabbed my ass, and pulled me against him. I parted my thighs, and he drove into my wet cunt.

We gasped out each hard thrust. I wrapped my legs around him and dug my fingers into his shoulders. He still wore his jacket and shirt with his pants around his ankles while he fucked me.

Hoarse grunts echoed off the walls, and he pounded into me harder and faster.

"Fuck me," I gritted out.

He grunted louder and drove deep. That sent me off the edge, and my cunt squeezed rhythmically around his cock.

"Oh fuck," he shouted, driving in deep and exploding his hot seed inside me.

He stayed locked within me until his cock began to soften.

My tits rubbed his chest while we gasped, gathering our breath. Our steamy breath in each other's necks. I slowly let my legs fall to the floor. We parted.

Blonde hair was wild around my head and shoulders, coming out of the pins. My dress was rucked around my waist, my tits and pussy exposed. His pants were on the floor around his feet, and he was naked from the waist down. Just the sight of us was inflaming. We couldn't even wait to fuck. We were so aroused from being together we fucked half-clothed.

"We got that just fucked look," I said, smiling.

"And you fucked me damn good, honey," he said, removing the rest of his clothes.

"And you fucked me damn good, babe," I replied.

We removed our clothing and lamented that the shower wasn't big enough for us both. It was barely big enough for one. Evan took his turn first, then me. I liked that because it made him wait in anticipation.

Soft and scented and creamed, I came out naked. Of course, he relaxed on the bed, which I liked.

"I have to climb over you?" I asked, laughing.

"That's the best part." I rolled my eyes and straddled him, my open pussy lips on his resting cock, and rocked. "Oh, you're a mean one." I leaned over and kissed him, his cock slipping between my pussy lips. "Oh my."

"Oh my, indeed!" I said when his cock pressed against my clit. "I guess I could keep myself occupied until you're up for it again."

"Whoa, you are just cruel, young lady. I might have to take you over my knee."

I arched my back and twisted my torse, kneading and squeezing my tits in my hands. "Oh, Daddy, will you spank me?"

He groaned, tossed me off, and was on top of me before I knew what happened. His leg was between mine, and he used it to push my legs wider.

"I'll spank you, alright. I'll start with this." He slapped my pussy, and I moaned. "You like your pussy spanked, do you, baby girl?"

"Oh my god, yessss, don't stop," I moaned.

He began to spank my pussy, then stroked through the folds, teased my clit, and spanked it again. He was driving me wild. No one had ever done that to me before, and I was near orgasm from it. I just kept moaning to not stop.

I screamed out a body-shuddering orgasm and sent sparks out through my fingers and toes. Fireworks exploded behind my eyelids, and I screamed the waves that pounded through me.

"Oh, fuck honey, you're so responsive," he growled. "SO, fucking sexy."

"You did it," I whispered. "You did it to me."

Rolling to face each other, we kissed. His kisses could rocket higher, and I began to rock against him. He slipped in fingers through my folds and two fingers into my cunt. I moaned in his mouth, and he thumbed my clit. In less than a minute, he got me off again.

I was limp when I was done. Nerveless.

We slept in each other's arms.

.

.

The following day, we met Holden at the clinic. He was gaunt and was thinking about getting off the ship. It was a weak farewell, as we both understood.

Evan and I decided not to go into port. Someone had told him about a small pool that was more adult-like, so we decided to investigate. It wasn't easy to find, and we almost gave up until we rounded a corner. It was a full-size pool but hidden with only one passageway. There was no view because it was in the center and surrounded by the inner walls of the ship.

No one was there then, so we spread our towels on the loungers and got into the pool. It was beautiful having it to ourselves, and we quickly got heated up. I wrapped my legs around him; his cock was hard against my pussy. My arms were around his neck, and he held me close as we floated around the pool.

I heard voices and looked to see a couple walk in. They quickly looked around and saw us. She held a finger to her lips as he went over and closed the door to the passageway. Effectively giving us a private pool.

She was drop-dead gorgeous, and I recognized her as a young European actress who was just becoming popular in the United States. The man she was with was relatively her senior and not her husband.

She untied her bikini top and dropped it on the lounger. Next went the bottoms. He hooked his shorts and pulled them off, revealing a vicious hard-on and fat low-hanging balls.

They got in the pool at the other end and swam a bit. The actress said something to him and swam down to me.

We were as different as fire and ice. I was a blue-eyed blonde where her hair was ebony with black eyes with sparks of gold. My nipples were pink, and hers nearly black. She had a pussy of full curls. Mine was trimmed. But the one thing we shared. Our breasts were the same size.

She took my hand and led me away from Evan to steady on the ladder. Our legs intertwined while we kicked underwater. She smiled and brushed her full lips on mine. I should have been shocked. But I wasn't. I'd never been with a woman, and I knew she would show me the ways. I remembered that she spoke little English because Italian was her first language.

Her tits were buoyant in the water like mine, and I fondled them. I'd never touched another woman's breasts before, but I knew what felt good and just did that. She mirrored my movements, and it was inflaming.

I leaned to take a nipple into my mouth. Again, I just did what felt good to me, and when she began to softly moan, I knew I was right. She took mine into her mouth and nipped, pulling it longer and harder. She sucked rhythmically, her hands wrapped around my breast.

She reached underwater, and I looked down. She moved her hips to mine and rubbed her black curls into my blonde, smiling.

I leaned to kiss her, sweeping my tongue through her mouth, getting a faint taste of cinnamon and smoke. She pulled me into her and pressed her thigh against my pussy. I did the same, and she began to ride my thigh. The action of the water added fuel to the flames, and we ground against one another, kissing deeply and passionately.

We groaned our orgasms in each other's mouths. She squeezed my ass one last time and swam to the steps where her older love awaited. His cock was hard and ready.

He followed her down on the chaise and began to fuck her. They were loud and lusty, and Evan pulled me down on him.

"Ride me, honey," he commanded.

I did. We fucked while we watched them, and it was hot, and I was on fire. I ground down, taking his cock deeper, squeezing my cunt muscles on his hard rod. HE groaned and began to buck underneath me. I rode him fast and hard; it was only a minute before we both shouted.

When he softened, and I moved off of him, I turned to see them watching us and smiling. He gave us a thumbs up.

"I don't think the port would have been this much fun," I laughed.

.

.

We fucked, sucked, and played the next few days away. They announced that the ship would stay in port to get some work done, and we could stay onboard or use the hotel in town.

We chose the well-appointed but local hotel. Since we were only to stay for a night, we only brought a few clothing items and left them in the case.

I opened double glass doors to a small balcony overlooking the colorful city. Evan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck.

Suddenly we heard voices, obviously in the throes of some pretty wild sex. It was coming from the next room over. Out their balcony doors and through the walls of our room.

"Oh my god," I murmured, aroused at the sound.

"Fuck yeah," Evan whispered in my ear.

I laughed because we tended to be loud, and I'm sure they would also hear us.

"We'll entertain each other," I smiled.

He led me into the bathroom. "This is what I want to see." He pointed to the shower, which was big enough for both of us. Barely.

"Ah, you have plans for that, do you?"

"Fuck yeah." I laughed.

"Only if Daddy spanks me," I said coyly.

"Looks like we won't see much of the city," he laughed, pulling me into the bathroom.

After a loud and wild fuck up against the tile wall in the shower, we dressed and went out to sample the local flavor for lunch.

When we returned to the room, they were going at it again. Or still.

"Fuck, that drives me wild," Evan said.

I started pulling his clothes off. "Me too!"

Once we were naked, I opened the double glass doors to the balcony and stepped out. The sun felt warm on my skin, and the breeze felt like the lightest touch. I didn't know if anyone could see me, nor did I care.

I turned around, and Evan watched me, smiling and slowly stroking his cock.