The Forbidden Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was the goal, to make it as cheap as possible. Whatever we could get away with. Most people on my floor had more standard number crunching jobs, but there was certainly an odd psychological element to mine. Despite the amount of the job that was just data analysis.

I was on my way back from lunch when I walked past Sarah. She smiled a very small and casual smile as she walked by but it set something off in me. Suddenly the events I'd experienced in my dream flashed before me. But was it a dream? Oh, it had to be. But wait, what about the "test" Sarah had mentioned right before I woke up.

I was reminded of the blue door. This would be a good way to settle it. I walked up to the 4th floor, this time taking the stairs. When I came to the usual spot I stood in confusion. The door was not there.

I thought about asking Sarah about it, but realized if there was no door here I might sound a bit crazy. Maybe I would just tell her about the dream I had. Maybe leave out a few of the racier details. I don't know, it just seemed like a strange boundary to break. In the end I went through my work day in a distracted daze. My uncertainty had gotten the best of me and I actually told my boss I wasn't feeling well. I went home early for the first time since I had been employed here.

On my way home I purchased a notebook. I thought writing some of this down would help me sort this all out. So I started taking notes, the very notes that would become this story. I wrote down everything I could remember. Every doubt, every curiosity. I passed hours obsessively writing until it was late into the night. If nothing else this was true; something was changing in me.

That night I found myself having another strange dream.

This time I wasn't at work. I was in a shopping mall, pacing through the halls and looking for a particular shop. I would know it when I saw it. All of the people seemed relatively lifeless. Just wandering from one store to the next, bags in hand. Blank expressions. Bickering amongst themselves, when they showed any emotion at all. I saw the business I was looking for. It had a purple entry room with a sign out front, reading "Sarah's Spa".

Thinking about our discussion from the last dream, I was excited that it seemed we would be experimenting with the pleasure side of our imaginations today. I mean, what else is a spa for? The receptionist was a bubbly woman who beamed with excitement as I walked in.

"Our specialist has been waiting to see you! You're almost late for your appointment, Hailey."

"Hailey?" I thought. That's strange. I went with it out of my devotion to serve Sarah. She could book me as whatever name she wanted. As I entered the back room there was a table with a bright white sheet and a type of restraint at each corner. Sarah was waiting in a skimpy miniskirt and blouse. Her breasts seemed even bigger than usual today. Without really thinking I laid down on the table and allowed Sarah to restrain my limbs.

"Alright, sweety. It seems you only got a C minus on the test. You maintained curiosity but didn't say a single word to me in what you thought of as the real world. Tomorrow, you will do better and tell me about the dreams you had. If you're really brave and want an A you'll confess all of the contents of the dreams and your desire to serve me. Sound good?"

This was so confusing. Was the day real life or not? Would she remember the dreams? Would she even have the same desires as this version of her I was encountering now? I resolved that if nothing else, there had to be something of her subconscious overlapping with me current experience. It just seemed so real and solid. I would ask tomorrow.

"Yes, Sarah. I'll try my best!"

"Very good. Now, today we're going to introduce you to Hailey. Hailey is like you, but she's the version of you I want to play with sometimes. So you're going to become her for me. The first thing you should know about Hailey is she doesn't have any body hair."

With an evil smile she brought out some wax strips and began sticking them all over my body. I felt like a cross between a candle and a mummy as I felt the warm wax stick to my skin and hair. I began to sweat nervously, knowing that this day wasn't going to be quite as pleasurable as I had hoped. Sarah removed the first one from my pubic region. It stung like hell!

"You know what they say babe. Beauty is pain."

And with that she ripped another one right off my chest. This painful ritual continued until I was completely hairless. I yelped and cried out the whole time. Sarah told me not to be such a little girl and laughed. When it was finished she looked down at me with an alarming smile on her face.

"You want to know something else about Hailey?"

I nodded shyly.

"She has DD size breasts."

Instantly in the malleable dream space my skin began to stretch, new fat cells began to form out of nowhere all over my chest. The sensation was as you would expect, very strange. I felt like I was being inflated like a balloon. Sarah reached down and lightly touched my newly grown nipple. It made me gasp audibly as a pleasurable sensation moved through my body.

"And her shoulders are not so broad. In fact she's about six inches shorter and dainty all around."

I moulded to her will almost instantly. If this is how she wanted my body I would do it for her. It was so very odd being so small, with such a feminine frame. I guess I would have to get used to it.

"Her face is so cute, and so much more feminine. She looks like a perfect and beautiful angel. Because she looks so beautiful, she still has some resemblance to your original face."

I blushed at her sweetness and her suggestion. My face changed right away. I could feel the bones morphing in my cheeks. It was strange, but I could simultaneously see myself from the outside and feel myself in my body. I looked almost completely like a woman now. Almost.

"There are a few more subtle changes that make her, but I think we'll save those for later. I have use for this thing right now."

She grabbed my cock, my only remaining semblance of manhood, and began to stroke it seductively. It felt so incredible being touched by her. She was a master, maybe more like a mistress, of pleasure. I was hard in about two seconds and shortly after that she straddled my hairless, helpless, bound body. She was sitting right behind my cock, still touching it lightly as it twitched now and then.

"Ya know, I think I like your tits a little bigger Hailey."

They started to grow again. In little spurts. I was unsure how large she meant she wanted them.

"Oh I'll say when, cutie. Don't you worry."

They continued to grow. How many cup sizes I don't know, but they were starting to seem pretty unnatural.

"When."

I was relieved and so incredibly turned on at the size Sarah had chosen for me. My tits were absolutely ginormous. She grabbed them and used them to support her weight as she climbed onto my cock. I squeaked in my new girly voice. I guess I hadn't noticed it until now, but it must have come with my changing body.

My sweet and terrifying mistress began to ride me then. Passion spilled from her eyes as she fucked me and fondled my breasts. She ran a finger along my cheek, feeling my feminine contours as she very slowly rose and fell on my throbbing dick. It felt so perfect inside her. Slick velvet welcomed me into a wonderland of warmth. It's just as hard to explain as every other facet of this experience but I could see inside her. I saw worlds, entire galaxies swirl in her as I voyaged through her tight, luscious, cosmic caverns.

The light from these spatial dimensions warmed and stimulated me. She leaned down so we were breast to breast, rubbing against each other in lubricated sweat. It was then she didn't have to tell me what she wanted anymore. I knew everything she wanted of me as we dwelt in telepathic bliss. My member surged inside her with electricity and growth. I probed deep corners of her universe as my cock bent and found all of her pleasure zones.

Right as I was building toward a climax I knew she was too. Then something strange happened. My cock started shrinking. One inch at a time it disappeared until for just one instant I had nothing there. The pleasure only continued to build. And then it sucked up in me. I was experiencing all kinds of automatic anatomical shifts until I came to the realization that it was me who contained galaxies. It was me who sparkled with heat and light and sweet slippery warmth. It was me who had a pussy.

"And you know what that means," Sarah said deviously as she looked into my eyes.

She slid her new cock deep inside me in one fluid motion. I immediately came from the pleasure and vulnerability but still my climax only continued to build. I could feel her deep inside me, but could also feel what she was experiencing. I have no doubt that it worked both ways and for this short time it truly didn't matter which one of us had the cock or the pussy. We were just the same blissful creature fucking in perfect union.

Sarah picked up the pace as she fucked me harder and harder. I squealed and moaned and screamed. Her breasts began to grow until they suffocated my face. I was stuck in the dark, but I could see everything. Everything in the worlds within me and her and the swirling amorphous pleasurable now. As she continued to fuck the living shit out of my pussy I could feel her climax building. She moved her breasts aside and looked me in the eye as she smiled.

She came deep inside me and I could feel her warm nectar fill my deep depths. The entire void of deep space was now saturated with her loving, sticky juices. I felt her cum move throughout my insides, warming me and taking root in my new and undiscovered organs. I was in bliss as she held me tightly. I was her girl, and she was mine. She remained inside me for what felt like a short eternity.

"Next time you see me, you have to pass the test," she said softly.

And then I woke up.

12