The Forbidden Peach - Sisters Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was in heaven, little Janice was currently taking his cock into her ass, and just ramming back for more! He was lost in it, staring at his cock appearing then disappearing into her ass, it looked every bit as good as it felt. He reached down to grab her hips, pushing her forward and pinning her on the bed. Once he had complete control of her he began to fuck her, nothing about it was gentle, she needed a good fucking, he did too. He began to slam into her bringing all his weight onto her, smashing her into the bed. All she could do was gasp "oh, oh, oh......"

Mel was watching from the bed, she had never been so turned on in her life. Her little sister was getting fucked hard by Jason, as hard as he had ever fucked her. Janice was fighting to keep breathing, her eyes flicking open and Mel would have sworn she was going cross eyed. Mel slipped off the edge of the bed, and stood beside Jason. She leaned over and whispered in his ear "If she can take it so can I, you finish up with her and later tonight you can have me. Cum deep inside her."

Jason wanted to cum, yet he didn't want this to ever end. He slowed down a bit still hammering into her with each thrust, pounding her with every inch just slowing and focusing on his breathing to make sure he lasted. "Mel, you need some love too, get that pussy to those sweet lips." He motioned to Janice, she was getting to come back to Earth as he slowed down.

"Please Mel, lay in front of me, I want to taste you." Janice sounded like she was a little girl asking for seconds, timid and afraid to admit what she wanted. Mel though didn't need to hear it twice. She moved to the side of the bed, climbed on and stretched her legs out on either side of her little sisters wanting mouth. She scooted down to Janice nervously until Janice's lips met her pussy, a soft lick of her clit, followed another. Any nervousness melted away as she reached for the back of Janice's head pulling her into her pussy. She laid still for the first minute or so, but she could feel everytime Jason hit bottom, pushing Janice into her. Mel's mind wasn't processing anything she just felt alive, and horny. She started to buck her hips up at Janice's tongue, still pulling her heading onto her pussy.

That only made the regret even greater. Beautiful, skinny little Janice, her own sister, younger sister non the less. Sweet little Janice was slowly,lapping her tongue against Mel's clit, pushing just enough to make her want to scream yet never enough to cause pain. The small, gentle, tongue felt so different than Jason's. Femine is the only way to describe it, femine and loving. Mel knew it was wrong and was trying to convince herself to stop it. Her eyes closed yet fluttering, betraying her inner workings.

Janice, poor little Janice, she was determined, no one could lick her better. She had known and loved Melissa her whole life. Years ago she came to realize she loved her older sister, not just her but every curve, every single inch. Dreaming of your older sister is one thing, daydreaming about just how her pussy's lips looked, were they wide, slim? Did they stick out, or were they a nice tight package? These are not what most sisters think of, apparently, yet these thoughts persisted about every part of Mel, even her boyfriends over the years. Janice wanted Mel to squirt all over her face, make her feel like she had done her job well. She didn't just want Mel to cum like aways, she wanted to make her feel like she had squirting all over Mel's fingers.

Mel for her part was already heading there, it was so much to process she hadn't even tried. She just was focused on cumming, it had started almost instantly, the moment Janice's tongue had flicked across her clit she knew. She loved it, she knew it was her sister's tongue lapping away at her, it was the best part. Janice then swapped it up and began to push her tongue into Mel's pussy, flicking up at top, then running her tongue up to Mel's clit with a broad lick. Mel was loving it, just bucking up and down as her sister picked up the pace. Soon she was arching her back so hard Janice slipped her tongue into her ass. It was amazing, the pussy was great, slurping her clit had nearly had her cumming but that small, yet long tongue flicking in and out of her ass was just amazing! Janice noticed the change in Mel, her muscles tensed, not wanting to let her ass miss a stroke. She reached out to support Mels hips burying her tongue as deep as she could.

This scene was too much for Jason, he couldn't hold back any longer. He flipped back to fucking her like a teen in his first pussy. Pulling back until his head almost popped out of Janice's tight little ass, driving back in as hard as he could. His body slammed against her, pounding her for all he had. She was loving it, though he couldn't see her eye's they were closed, she just held her tongue deep in Mel's ass letting her wiggle and squirm against it however she wanted.

It was Mel who came first, she reached one hand down and buried two fingers into her pussy, another into her ass with Janice's tongue. She came as she pumped in, spraying cum all over Janice, her face, her chest, all over the bed. Mel had no control, just grunting as she came. Jason didn't miss the show, he slammed into Janice one last time, cock swelling pumping cum into her tight little ass. Shot after shot of hot cum deep into her was more than enough to Janice too, she clenched down on Jason's cock, pushing it back out of her while milking every bit of cum from his body.

Edited and Proofread by WildBSinTX!

12