The Forbidden Zone Ch. 01

Story Info
The elites think of them as breeding stock - they're not!
3.9k words
4
4.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning

Dear reader, if per chance you did not see otherwise -- this is a work of erotic fiction. The erotic content is quite vividly portrayed. Erotic content does not occur till later chapters - consider the beginning chapters as foreplay. The tags would indicate otherwise, but they are what they are because I want the story with all of its chapters to be uniformly found in search queries.

- All primary sexual relations that take place are of a heterosexual standard and the age of the characters involved is 18+.

-The storyline features aspects of a polygynous lifestyle. There is also general 'action' violence within the storyline. This story features multicultural as well as interracial erotic pairings.

-The appropriate reading age is 18+.

Chapter One - Irony Undone

A harsh wind that carried with it elements of cold sea salt spray stung at my face and my eyes that were already crying.

Staring out at the cold hard sea of white capped waves that trailed out to a seemingly endless horizon I reflected in anguish of spirit on the reality that metaphorically speaking everything was finally soon going to be over.

It had taken two..... almost three years now to bring hu-manity to its knees. First it had been an incurable virus they said, while others said it was just a scam put on by those in high places to cover over the fact that the world financial system had collectively run out of the ability to borrow any more money against its citizens.

In either case people had died, a lot of people. The one thing that had become clear though in the early months of it all was that nothing about it was clear.

Voices everywhere clamored for this and that and soon violence seemed to become the only acceptable answer. Instead of a world war though, the citizens of the world watched instead as their governments made war on them.

At first it had been an unthinkable act to even be considered, but then as time went by it was an unavoidable fact. We had been betrayed by the very people we had trusted to take care of us and keep us from harm.

To those few who are really in charge, humanity as a whole, was viewed as a pestilence that must be reined in and brought firmly under control. Their control.

The weapons of choice used in this war against mankind by members of their own were namely the deprivations of food and medical services to any who opposed a new establishment that saw an erasing away of any basic human right that one would have formally considered as being unalienable from the human condition.

The dissenters were ostracized by those who wanted to keep eating, and to a large extent these dissenters were locked away from society.

Without the strength of their independent voices guiding the masses that were already to stricken by how much had already become lost to them it only aided in the process of them lining up like cattle to take a medical procedure meant to give them a new chance at life within the strictures and conditions set by a world alliance that factored a universal plan in terms of the restructuring of humanity into a more integrated and controllable system.

I had not taken that shot because of the actions taken by my father. My father upon witnessing the death of my mother at the hands of those who would claim to be humanity's saviors had seen the writing on the wall for the rest of society and he'd taken extreme action to move us out of our familiar and even lavishly appointed lifestyle in Delhi, India.

He had taken us to the most rural of areas in the mountains to the north. In many ways my brother and I had been angry at him for doing what to us was an unthinkable separation from everything we had ever known.

We had been wrong though. Badly wrong.

He had saved our lives and yet eventually they had still come for us. It took them over two years to reach us though and in that time the majority of the human population began to become something very much apart from what it had once been.

Women stopped having babies and getting pregnant altogether, old people died off at an alarming rate everywhere with every symptom in the medical books being prevalent as if in indication that the entire ability to fight off anything had been somehow magically erased away from the inside.

Those who were young and fit no longer felt the same physically, but even more so spiritually, as if the connection to spirit and the essence of what life should be about was just somehow out of reach. There seemed to be no need for the basic human interactions of ambition, competition, or even love.

Everything was gray, like really what was the point of even trying.

Suicide quickly became the literal fate of millions upon millions of those who had been mandatorily forced to take a gene therapy that had been supposed to have been the only cure for a disease that many weren't even sure even existed.

With the death of so many and the tampering by the elite with food systems across the world, along with unusual weather events, the fate of billions quickly became related to the reality that there was simply no more food, even as there was no more human initiative of spirit to solve the problem.

The world economy literally stopped in its tracks in the second year of what some said was started as an intentional act of economic reset by those who pulled the strings of power behind the scenes, but had somehow allowed it like a runaway freight train to jump off the prescribed plan and become something much more organically driven.

The death tolls across the world were no longer registered in the millions, but the billions and the reality of a great new reset became wiped away by the new reality that the actions by a few had simply gone too far.

What had been started by the power elite, ever confident in their ability to pull order out of chaos, became an unstoppable juggernaut that simply couldn't be stopped as it seemed almost spiritually aided in some way to completely overwhelm the situation in any way that could ever be considered manageable or even recoverable from.

If the initial plan had simply been an objective of achieving population reduction the elite, ever at work in regards to managing the masses to their own benefit, would have been well pleased with their results, but that is not what happened.

Humans though not blessed at creation with any of the physical strengths say that a bear possesses or the vicious teeth and claws of a tiger have yet still ever been the single most super predator upon the earth. It is the human mind that has excelled mankind's ability to overcome any and all obstacles and the results can often be both bloody and entirely vicious in their outcomes.

The only thing holding back the animal within the many of human society was the condition of the heart, a heart mostly unlike an animal's in that the ability to have compassion and even love were enough at times to hold back the true savagery of the mind that can want endlessly everything it sees and perceives to be good to experience at no matter what the cost to others might be.

This mind-heart connection in the space of two years was almost utterly eradicated, being permanently lost in the majority of those who had went along with the System and done everything they had been told to do just so they could keep on eating and have the electricity left on in their homes in order to be entertained by what the elite wanted them to see.

The fallacy of the elite in all their modeling of the world with less people failed to account for the reality that humans aren't just simple animals. With the removal of what made a human special the idea was to create a slave that would do and die as told to and for some this was the case, but for the majority of the survivors, of a worldwide medical intervention, it was not.

They turned into something less than human and yet like the former human they had been they retained a mind full of cognitive abilities along with the conscious reality of what they had once been, but would never be again and this sparked an utter fury that spiraled quickly out of all control.

Fed continually full of hatred from within over the spiritual immortality that had been taken from them they became more the demonic entities of horror than any vision of a new normality.

They stormed the capitals and rural hideaways set up by those in the 'know' that had been allowed to opt out of the 'Great Experiment' upon humanity.

No matter the number of bullets fired or the thickness of underground blast doors they still managed to get in.

Unlike the scores of zombie movies of stupid beasts milling around cluelessly, these new genetic anomalies created by the elites were fully intact with a mind, will, and emotional being, but any and all communication with the spirit via the heart was gone and in its place was an almost demonic hunger for what had been lost and so anyone that had what had been stolen from them became to them the ultimate prize.

They literally ate the bullets of the forces of the military-industrial complex armies just to overwhelm and destroy anything that did not suffer in want of a spirit as they did.

Without knowing it the elite had fabricated the means of their own undoing, but that only became clear to them when they realized that if this engineered scourge was left unchecked there would simply cease to be any humans left at all upon earth.

Their own numbers considered by them as preciously hallow had already become unthinkably dwindled as failsafe location after another fell to the very core of their plan to reduce the population of earth. With so few of their own number remaining and limited uncompromised resources to pull from they donned upon themselves the roles of humanity's last heroes by initiating a bold new plan to counteract their first plan.

They would go out and locate the last humans still unaffected by the gene therapy that they had given out, which ironically were largely those they had wanted to expunge from society the most, but now to them were the only perceivable hope of being able to reestablish a servant slave class by which their descendants could rule over as they had for the previous millennia.

With this new plan of achieving order out of chaos firmly set in motion they had come for us wherever we had been hiding across the earth. Aided by their satellites and technology this was done far too easily.

When they found us they killed most of us. They had no wish for a man like my father that knew them for what they were and had openly resisted them so they had killed him, but he hadn't gone down without a fight.

My younger brother having rushed to his aid was also killed. His death to the elites was just an unfortunate act of collateral damage.

In general they only wanted those of us young in years and yet old enough to be fully reproducible, as we stood the best chance of being able to be reprogrammed by them with the least amount of resources needing to be used.

So with the same clinical dispassion that had seen them enact the first attack upon humanity they proceeded forth with the second. If the world was to be so forcefully restarted then it would be done so only by people that were under their control.

Their hunting parties airlifted from continent to continent and every island in between seeking out those who were neither too young nor too old. The rest that did not qualify were murdered.

I was the last of my family, a family that could trace its roots back thousands of years into the Indian nobility from before the invasion of the Islamic invaders. At 19 years of age I was still considered acceptable material, but any girl three years older than I would've been slain alongside my father.

As they took us away from our places of survival they held us in temporary holding facilities where we were kept mostly sedated and physically unaware enough so that we could not mount any kind of a defense or attempt to escape.

At these facilities we were tested upon to determine what attributes we possessed and what pairings would ensure the best viable offspring.

In moments of semi-lucidness, as I had lain chained upon my cell bed, I had overheard enough of the doctors talking to confirm the reality that they intended to artificially impregnate those of us who were deemed acceptable, all the while keeping us in a state of almost permanent drugged out unconsciousness.

Once the babies were full term they would remove them and possibly just terminate us on the spot or restart the process over and get as many children out of each of us as possible before our sedentarily held captive bodies deteriorated out of any livable expectation of another successful full term pregnancy.

That had been the plan and they would've done it to if their hand hadn't been forced. In the process of coming for us, in all the places we had been hiding in, they had lost far more of their forces yet loyal to them and because of that they had to stop the hunt early for breedable survivors.

Unfortunately for them though they had not stopped soon enough.

Several of their teams had been caught by the 'Others' as they were now termed, and under torture had revealed the latest plans of the remaining elite of earth to start over from scratch.

The same engendered hive minded fury that had been running rampant among the 'Others' for almost three years now coalesced into a mounted offensive by them against the holding facilities where we were being kept.

Two of the facilities quickly fell and all within them were quickly consumed in one way or another.

Panicking the elite made the last-ditch decision to break one of their cardinal rules, which was to allow uninitiated and unrelated bloodline individuals to enter into their paradise away from the rest of the world that for over 300 years they had controlled as their exclusive playground, the icy continent of Antarctica.

The reality of the landmass that by universal United Nations mandate had been off limits to any human travel by the common human was anything but the inhospitable icy wasteland only inhabited by Emperor Penguins, as constantly portrayed so by in the mass media.

Sure it got cold, really cold in some places, but the greater reality was that there were hot pockets of lush habitable expanses to the tune of thousands upon thousands of acres left vibrantly alive as they were held ice clear by geothermal activity in the form of numerous volcanoes and hot springs.

For years the most venerated of the elite had used this hidden world as a vacation home away from what they viewed to be the inferior slave classes of the inner world. To that end they built fabulous mansions situated in volcanic valleys wherein they could go out and conduct safaris to shoot for sport any of the species largely thought to have gone extinct in the rest of the world but not here in this land of ice and fire.

Knowledge of the habitable quality of so much land was kept to an absolute bare minimum and was guarded over by pain of death. With the failure of two holding facilities though, there simply had been no other choice, as the whole world seemed to be completely overrun by monsters in the guise of having once been human and now were all the more terrifying because of it.

I could still remember the night, as if it was just yesterday and not two weeks ago, when we had been pushed and prodded to hurry down stark concrete hallways as emergency lights and sirens flashed all around us. The halls had rocked with the sound of explosions from outside.

We'd all been barely able to stand, because of our non-ending drugged states that had been several weeks long for some of us already, but we moved anyway as they kicked us and even used what I took to be human cattle prods upon us.

The unreality of our situation had become even more so as we had come out onto the rooftop of the facility and been made to board into large helicopters. All around us fires blazed, as gunfire rang out along with the piercing wails of unholy creatures attacking razored barbwire with just their hands even as their bodies became the ladder for others to climb over and breach the compound within.

In our semi-crazed, drug-induced minds - the world had ended, surely there could not be so much endless darkness as we were all being made witness to.

Helicopter after helicopter came in and took off and thrown to the floor of one I watched the un-worldly scene taking place below us as those around me puked up what little we had to puke as the drugs they had been keeping us under with wore off more and more.

While I could yet watch I gazed back the way we had come from as the last helicopter to land vainly tried to take off again before being fully loaded with its human cargo as the roof was suddenly overrun by 'Others' that had crawled up the outsides of the building itself.

The reality of witnessing their animal-like abilities was appalling, even as it was even further horrifying to hear them calling out to each other in legible languages as they attacked and ate people on the spot like crazed animals.

I let my forehead collapse to the floor of the helicopter as the images continued to rage in my mind behind my now shut eyes. Surely there was no higher spiritual authority for such a travesty as this to be allowed to occur.

That had been my last thought until rudely kicked awake and dropped off onto the deck of what had once been a cruise ship, but for now was for all extensive purposes a make do prison ship.

They had neither the personnel nor even the drugs to sedate us again so we were left to roam the parts of the ship that they had left accessible to us.

The lower boiler room portions were fenced off and guarded as was the command station bridge of the ship. Food on board was minimal and already of the survival mindset given what we had already managed to survive through we managed to not attack one another for what little there was but shared among ourselves as equally as possible.

Water was more plentiful to be had and in grateful relish in the days following being on board the ship we washed ourselves and made improvised clothing from the fabric of curtains and upholstery that was about the ship.

We threw off the white hospital gowns that they'd clothed us in while they had performed their tests upon us and made a bonfire out of them on the forward deck as a sign of our defiance.

There was little they could do to stop us as there was a literal handful of them compared to almost three thousand of us.

Simply put we were all that was left.

In number we were predominantly female, because more boys had perished in the retrieval process statistically than girls.

In general, the boys had been viewed as less favorable overall for extraction because of the revised decision to simply keep the females sedated and move on with population dynamics with the babies gained from them. Babies that would have no clue or understanding of all that had happened before and thus would be perfectly programmable to the needs of the surviving elite, who thrived mostly in the positions of power that they had, because of humanity's many ignorances caused by a general lack of knowledge of what had come before them in the past.

The voyage to what many of us viewed as a fate worse than death went by uneventfully for well over a week. The food had almost completely run out and all we received from the guards stationed along the bridge were taunts and jeers of what we could expect to have happen to us within the next couple days, when we made port, in a land that had long been a forbidden zone for normal everyday people.

Last night that had changed though. The ship's lights had cut off along with the engines.

Pandemonium had ensued among the guards. Those locked away in the lower reaches of the ship had fought their way through our ranks like cornered rats that looked at us as if we were cats about to go feral upon them.

12