The Forbidden Zone Ch. 10

Story Info
The three of them find their way together as one.
3.9k words
4.36
1.8k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten - "All yours!"

Breathing heavy as I took in the naked intent in our man's eyes that spelled out the most extreme of passions, I forced myself to lay back as it fully registered within me that now the time to be one with him had finally come.

His voice sounding deep, as he first pointed to Shakaza, he said, "First, I'm going to take you and then I'm going to take you. After I'm done with taking you both she is going to lick me clean and by that time I should be ready to take her again and when I do I'm going to eat you out from between your thighs. I will then finish a second time in you.

Breathing heavier we both watched him as each of us felt overwhelmed by his seriousness of intent towards us. His gaze upon us was like the physical possession of us that he was promising with his words.

He went on and as he did my thighs shifted against one another rhythmically. I was so wet!

"Every day for the foreseeable future is going to see the both of you in some manner of position accepting my cock however many times I choose to give it to you. My seed is going to pour into the both of you so much that you are literally going to be saturated with it. Whether it's your mouths, your vaginas or your asses you will both know what it means to be a well taken woman. Now do either of you have any questions for me before I begin claiming you as my wives?"

Wordlessly I shook my head 'no' and Shakaza did the same.

Wide-eyed we watched as he moved forward onto the bed.

He covered over Shakaza, who looked truly intimidated by the spirit of possession that was upon our man.

I watched as his lips came down hard on hers, even as his powerful chest smashed her full breasts out.

Her thighs involuntarily split apart and he eased in be-tween them, but he did not enter her yet. He literally tormented her for what seemed like over an hour.

Licking, kissing, carressing, even biting her. He did all those things literally everywhere!

Out of breath sounding I heard her cry of extreme pleasure that he had provoked to life within her and anxious to experience pleasure like that I lay waiting my own turn.

He did not stop though with the sounding out of her first true experience with orgasm.

He kept doing everything he was to make her pant and moan in orgasm until she went over the edge a second time and then....then he took her.

I watched eyes wide as with experienced savagery he owned her body deeply to the core of her womb with his shaft.

Crying out she tried to escape, but there was no escape.

He caught her hands and holding them down he rocked his hips into her deeply, in no way sparing her tender virginal flesh from his brutal desire to possess her as deeply as he could.

His surging rhythm within her varied but overall the emphasis was on being as deep within her as he could go.

It was clear that he liked to be deep and yet he was so large.

Despite the reality of what looked like it could only hurt I saw Shakaza's fingernails dig into his back as her body began to move with his and then she was screaming out against his shoulder and even biting at it as she orgasmed about his thick shaft.

Panting she groaned out in a non-ending wail of sheer sounding glory as he made a few fast movements within her before holding deep and with a heavy cry into her hair I watched him let loose his seed into her wet depths impaled to the full with him.

Breathing heavy he stayed as he was pressed over her for a long moment.

Then leaning back he whispered aggressively into her ear even as her pleasure weary face was turned towards me and I heard the words clearly, "You are mine!"

Still panting for breath she nodded, even as he pressed a deeply powerful kiss to her exposed neck.

The sight of her held erotically captive beneath him even as her body still vibrated with orgasm was beyond anything I had ever imagined that sex could be like.

This was more than simply sex though. Sex was something less committed people had for their own pleasurable benefit.

What had just happened wasn't sex and it really wasn't love either. It was something older and more primal and while it had elements of both there was a metaphysical aspect to it that defied easy comprehension.

Then his head turned toward me and swallowing unsteadily, I knew that my time had come.

I watched as he disengaged from her.

His shaft was as big as ever and fully drenched with the essence of both his release and Shakaza's abundant wetness.

Even so I was almost just as wet as the two of them as I'd orgasmed twice just from watching them.

He came over me and now it was my slightly fuller breasts than Shakaza's that were being pressed out by his chest in a way that threatened to make me come all over again as the pressure mounted upon my swollen mounds.

My legs had already parted for him and I felt the heat of his shaft there against my thigh ready to take me.

Breathing heavy I made eye contact with him and in that moment I made a choice.

I didn't need all the foreplay that he had gifted to Shakaza.

I was so very wet and achingly pulsing with a curious need to be full. His muscles were slick with sweat and unmindful of the beast that he had seemed to become I leaned up to kiss his lips even as my legs curled over the back of his.

Pulling back from the kiss I opened my eyes and whis-pered, "Take me, Master. I want to be all yours too."

His lips descended and as they met mine he began to come into me. It was not a quick all of a sudden invasion as it had been for Shakaza, but rather it was a slow heavy pressure that had me crying out against his lips.

Gasping I blinked as with steady aggression he tore past my virginity making my virgin blood the second to adorn the sheets this day.

He was unstoppable and at long last I felt him come to the end, even as I was so full of him that it hurt.

He moved then and took my body over as his playground. Everything that I was simply got lost to him as if by the invasion of his shaft into me so deeply he had gained access to everything that I was.

He was everywhere all about me and yet going nowhere even as he claimed me fully. He held me down with his body, he sucked the air from my breath starved lips, he made a statement of ownership with every surge of his raging heartbeat within me.

It was simply all too much and crying out I surrendered to the ecstasy of release even as he steadily drove me through another orgasm and then another after that.

I found myself becoming as vicious as Shakaza had been as I sunk my nails and teeth into him.

Over and over he moved in and out of me completely owning everything. The continued pleasure that his actions brought was like a torment that simply was too high to continue to bear.

I heard his voice over the raging release of my own moans, it was like the roar of a lion and as it sounded out to its fullest I felt the source of life that only he would give to me spill deeply into my depths and I came all over again at the wonder of everything that had just occurred that had made me to become one with him.

Breathing heavy my head fell to the side as my body lay crushed to oblivion by pleasure on what seemed like some distant shore far from reality.

Sweat rained down from him on to me, but weakly all I could think distractedly of in that moment was that I was finally where I'd always wanted to be.

My past was over and my present was right here with this man, even as the future was his to rule over me.

I couldn't express being more happy about anything in my life and as I opened my eyes and gazed into the eyes of my sister, who looked as replete with her new life as I was with mine, I knew that it was a shared reality for the two of us.

His voice came to my ear then and it was a literal thrill to my whole being to hear him say, "Now you are mine too!"

Indeed I was and with a tremor to my voice I whispered, "All yours."

He kissed my exposed neck then with every bit as much aggression as he had done to Shakaza's neck.

The sucking pressure of his kiss was vicious and yet it drove me to want him all over again inside of me.

His lips let go and rolling off of me he came to rest be-tween me and Shakaza. Feeling utterly spent I lay there noticing for the first time that the day was well advanced outside and that soon it would be nightfall.

My gaze shifted back to the sight of Shakaza moving to kneel beside his legs and begin doing as he had ordered her to.

Wetly she engulfed his wet shaft that had gone down in size with her mouth and lick it with her tongue.

The room smelled heavily of sex and yet before long I knew without a doubt that he would be ready to go again.

I listened to the slurping noise of Shakaza's eager tongue and wondered at how she still had the energy to do as she was doing, because I had none.

Then I heard her moan, which prompted me to look once more at her.

Against the shadowy backdrop of the outside world as the last light of day set over the horizon our mate's resurgent shaft was picturesquely outlined.

Wide-eyed I came to a greater erotic awareness.

I watched as she pressed open mouthed kisses against the head of his resurgent shaft as if it were his lips she kissed. Then his big hand was in her hair and he was pulling her upright.

At his direction she came over him and I watched as their lips met wetly even as her full breasts hung to press sweetly in against his chest.

I watched his hand sweep down the silken skin of her side until it reached her hip and then he was grasping the back of her thigh and pulling it forward.

Gasping she sat up with a hand pressed to his chest for support and in doing so it afforded me the view to see he was already going into her.

She groaned out loud expressively and I realized then that I was groaning right along with her.

It looked so good!

His hands at her waist pulled down and with a gasp she was suddenly impaled to the hilt upon him.

Her engorged breasts heaved from the beat of her heart as he held her there impaled upon him.

After a long possessive filled moment he let go of her hips. She came up off him partially as if it was just too much to have all of him inside of her at once.

Speaking from experience I knew that to be only to true.

Caressing her jaw he said, "Move, Darling."

Obediently she did and then his hand was in my hair and he was directing me to get up. I came up onto my knees unsure of what was happening and then to my shock I felt his powerful hands lift me so that I too was straddling him.

Gasping I clutched at Shakaza's shoulders for support as I felt his hot breath on my openly split apart sex.

My knees were to either side of his body and with his hands he held the apex of my thighs pulled back to cover over his face entirely.

Every breadth that he took came out to waft hotly upon me. I had never felt so exposed in my life.

Then he licked me and I tried to move away, but his big hands were about my waist and with them he locked me in place over his mouth.

Shakaza was groaning deeply and in alarm I saw that I had in my need for stability inadvertently pressed her all the way down upon him.

My ability to feel concern for her though was wiped from me as my entire being jolted with the act of his broad tongue licking me all the way from the front to the back over and over again.

He was doing just what he'd said he would do. He was literally devouring me alive!

Shuddering in what felt like continual orgasm I gasped and moaned as he licked from below only to at times suckle upon me.

It was simply too much stimulation, but I wasn't in charge. He was.

He literally broke me apart with pleasure that was too intense to describe let alone imagine how I was even able to bear it.

Panting hard my eyes opened to see that my forehead was leaning against Shakaza's shoulder.

She was panting as hard as I was.

Her own hands rested on my sides and in the middle between us our breasts touched and rubbed against each other erotically.

How was one man possessing each of us so thoroughly at the same time?

Together we clung to each other and then Shakaza was screaming. Screaming out his name over and over.

I came all over again just from being the witness of her pleasure as it seemed to radiate into me from her.

He was no longer openly stimulating me and as Shakaza came down off her high he tenderly took her arm and tugged until she fell into a limp pile off to the side of us.

His sex and literally the bed itself was drenched with a copious amount of fluid that must've come from her, because I was sure that he had not yet come again.

In my innocence I hadn't known that such a thing was even possible of the female body.

He rose up then and a thrill shot through me all over again at the reality of how strong he was. I had been just about to lean forward and engulf his gorgeous shaft with my mouth when instead I found myself set forward onto the bed.

Dazed I stayed on my knees wondering at what was happening.

The bed moved and I felt his hand at the back of my neck pressing.

His hand drove me over until he was literally pressing my face into the bed and in the gathering gloom of night I gasped and flushed even hotter as I felt his throbbing shaft line up and press fully up the cleft of my bottom.

His shaft was so hot and so very wet and as he held me prisoner by his hand's grip on my neck I felt him drag his cock down through the valley of my ass ever so slowly.

The tip of it paused against the tightly puckered entrance of my rear and in that moment I fully expected him to make good with his promise to make my ass drip with his seed, but instead his shaft drug lower and then it was in me.

I barely registered the fact of that before suddenly the distance of his groin to my ass cheeks was suddenly gone as he went all the way to his balls in me.

Pain and pleasure fought a war across all my receptors and I screamed out a mixture of both into the sheets.

His hand left my neck, but I'd learned my lesson. He meant to take me hard in this way and I was to accept every last solid inch of it and even so I did not move, but obediently remained poised for his possession with my ass in the air and my face to the bed.

His large hands gripped about my hips savagely and groaning he withdrew only to surge back into me just as deep as before. I bit the sheets shaken and entirely overcome with both him and an intense need.

A need for what?

Incredibly I recognized it as a need for even more of him.

Each time his shaft rubbed tightly into me past a certain spot a new pleasure engulfed my senses tantalizingly and gasping I went with the flow until suddenly I found myself shying off from it.

Somehow he sensed my withdrawal and above the clamoring beat of my heart I heard him growl out, "No!"

Instinctively I knew what he meant, but I couldn't...... I just couldn't!

There had already been so much pleasure and if I experienced this new pleasure that threatened all my senses I literally might cease to exist!

He did something then that I was completely unprepared for.

He hit me.

He didn't hit me with a fist or in a manner meant to cause me injury. No, while there was pain at first, the open slap of his hand against the fullness of my one ass cheek registered the most strongly somehow else of pleasure, as my body literally vibrated from the force of the hit all about his shaft held deeply within me.

Screaming outward I tried to recover my senses, but again his hand fell on my vulnerably upturned ass only on the other side this time.

It was literally no use to try to fight!

His first hand struck again even as his cock surged deep and I felt myself break over the edge of a new pleasure to extreme to be the same as any that I had felt before.

Screaming his name I held my ass as tight as I could to his groin as my body literally exploded.

My hands clawed at the sheets as fluid shot out of me and up against him in a manner that I had never heard described of before. I didn't even know what was happening other than to acknowledge the new reality that I wanted to feel this pleasure again.

He cried out savagely and pressed in as deep as he could even as the last of my spurting fluid flowed about his possession of me.

Breathing heavy even as my heart felt like it was about to break out of my chest I still could not stop the sudden embarrassment that took over in the aftermath of orgasm.

Somehow he knew though what it was I was experiencing.

His hands were pulling me up and turning my head so that I could see him.

It was so dark now that it was actually hard to see, but his words were clear, "Don't you dare be embarrassed, Darling! What just happened is entirely natural. Don't you ever pull back from such a pleasure again!"

Suddenly feeling very warm even as I was utterly pos-sessed by him I whispered in reply, "I won't, Master."

"You better not or I'll spank you again."

He pulled away then and I heard him collapse on the bed behind me. Dazed I stayed where I was and then I felt Shakaza's hands on my arms as she helped me to get up off the bed and stand up.

Wobbly I stood for a moment with her help and then I leaned forward to hug her. Her arms returned the hug and we stood like that for several long moments.

We were women now, wives of one man. One man who was starting to snore lightly in the background.

Giggling we pulled apart and looked with awe upon the man who had initiated us both into something wonderful.

Shakaza as if giving up the fight of not being able to resist him even in sleep took a step forward, but I caught her arm and whispered, "We had better get him some food before we lay down or he might wake up so cranky that he spanks the two of us."

Together we headed off to the kitchen guided by moonlight.

Shakaza groaned in the darkness and said, "Maybe I should go back. I rather like the idea of his hand on my ass. What he did....I....it made me come so hard just watching him do that to you!"

Shivering with remembered vividness I nodded as words really weren't needed in the moment.

After a moment though I said, "I wouldn't worry my dear. Before long I'd say our asses will feel not only his hand but everything else in a repeated fashion."

"Why are you planning to actively make him mad?" Shakaza asked with surprise, as she failed to understand me.

Smiling, I said, "Not at all, but in the right moment, who knows maybe I'll ask him to spank me again."

Shakaza said nothing, but in the darkness I heard her groan.

Reaching a hand back I rubbed at my one ass cheek.

It didn't really hurt, but it certainly burned. The reality of how close I had come to having his large shaft driven in past my cheeks and all the way up my ass tonight burned with a even deeper awareness across all my senses.

Shakaza said then, "His seed is literally running down my leg."

"Me too." I confessed.

"Is it weird that I don't even want to wipe it away?"

"I'm not planning to. We can be weird together."

Taking both drink and food in hand we headed back to the bedroom. Cuddling into either side of him we woke him up.

We ate sparingly of what we had brought while in fascination we watched him literally devour the majority of what we had brought.

Weariness seemed to settle down upon all of us then.

Laying back against the pillows we cuddled in against him and for me there had never been a better moment of feeling close to someone in a way that really mattered.

I heard the pattern of his breathing start to even out that told me the tale that he was close to falling asleep.

Shakaza was already gone into the realm of dreams.

12