The Forever Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Jake, that got away from us fast," Lisa said between breaths. "I've never come that strong ... or that quick ... ever," she said, her hand tracing a path up and down my fully clothed torso. As she drew her right leg up over my waist, she could feel my straining penis and her eyes widened. She reached down and felt it, almost as if it were some item she had almost forgotten and left behind.

"Oh, Jake, I can't leave you like that," she said apologetically.

Her hand snaked its way beneath my jeans again, searching first for the waistband to my long thermals, and then my briefs until her fingers found the angry, flared head of my dick. I inhaled sharply at the feel of it as her fingers as they swirled the precum that had already dampened my glans down my veiny shaft.

"Let me set him free," she said as her fingers unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed the denim down to the middle of my thighs. The thermals were next until there, in the pale light, she saw the tip of my penis peering from beneath the waistband of my briefs. She leaned forward slightly and finally freed my maleness of its last coverings, revealing a cock swollen and pointing toward my navel, straining and bouncing with imminent readiness. She reached her fingers farther down and found my scrotum, tightened and ready to part with a massive load of semen.

"Lees, I've got to warn you, I can't take much more," I said.

She shot me a lewd grin and again put her finger back to my lips in a shushing motion, but this time it was different. It was rich with the aroma of her arousal from moments earlier. That alone almost made me spurt.

With her left hand, she gently held the base of my cock. Her right hand left my mouth and pushed down the waistband of her yoga pants to the point where it was beneath her knees, allowing her to spread her thighs and expose her wet, flowering womanhood. She dipped her hand into it, pushing two fingers into her vagina. When she withdrew it, they were coated with clear, viscous sweetness which she then applied to the length of my dick, slickening it as if it had been inside her.

With her right hand she worked my now glistening shaft, and with her left, she lightly twirled and tweaked its livid head. Independently, her bare pussy was now rhythmically mashing itself into my right hipbone.

A fireball had taken shape in my loins, and now it was my hips rolling and jerking uncontrollably. It was sending jolts through my whole nervous system in a pleasure feedback loop that was about to trip all the breakers and send me over the edge. Lees read the signs and pushed my sweatshirt upward to avoid coating it in my splooge.

"Cum for me, Jake," she said, just as she took the flanged head of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. I lurched my hips forward as the first spasm hit me, and a rope of sperm emptied itself into Lisa's mouth. The swirling stopped, replaced by a sucking and swallowing motion. She took blast after blast of my semen, spilling not a drop, never relinquishing the firm, milking grip her right hand held on my rigid shaft, still wet with her own juices.

She continued until my penis ceased its convulsive expulsions, and then licked the last oozing drops from its tip as it began to shrink, at last satisfied and exhausted. Once fully deflated, she flopped it back and forth, kissed its tip once more and bade it "Nighty night" as she pulled its undergarments back over it. Then she turned to face me and giggled.

I pulled her face up to mine.

"Lees, that was the sexiest damn thing I've ever seen in my life," I whispered against her mouth before consuming it with mine, my tongue exploring hers and tasting our mingled secretions. We kissed for long minutes -- five? Ten? I lost track -- as her bare tits and uncovered pussy began to rub against me again. I could sense another orgasm taking shape in her, and this time, I took charge. My left hand traveled slowly from her nipples down her lean flanks and her narrow waist, over her belly button into black hair as fine and soft as that on the back of her neck, The closer I drew to her pussy, the more it strained toward my touch. When I finally encountered the dewy hood of her exposed passion pearl, she jerked.

My fingers traveled further, giving me the first feel of how truly drenched her pussy was. Her inner lips and outer lips as well as the insides of her thighs were coated in her slish. My fingers glided easily through them, back and forth, teasing her entrance a little more each time before retreating as the pad of my thumb continued a steady, rhythmic pressure against her clit.

Now Lisa had climbed atop my lower abdomen, a knee on either side, affording my hands easy access to her. Her hips undulated to our own sensual rhythm, inches from my now spent cock. Without realizing it, she had shed her yoga pants completely. Now, except for her knee socks and the yoga top bunched just over her bobbing breasts, she was naked. In the throes of lust, chasing her orgasm, she yanked her top over her head and flung it onto the dashboard.

Lisa was upright on her knees, straddling my belly, her head almost touching the vehicle's ceiling. Her pussy was pursuing its own pleasure quest as the middle finger of my left hand squeezed into her. She was entering an almost trance-like state, her lids heavy and her eyes unfocused.

Now, I slowly inserted my index finger beside my middle finger, an act that drew a gasp from her at first. When both were fully inside her, I began stroking the anterior wall of her vagina in a beckoning motion, and she began bucking uncontrollably. I began rolling my thumb over her exposed clitoris.

I put my right hand behind her butt, pushing her farther up my chest as I scrunched downward until, at last, her glorious womanhood hovered just over my face, desperate for contact.

I craned my neck until my lips touched her swollen inner lips, then I thrust my tongue between them, gliding it back and forth between my fingers stroking inside her vagina and her yearning clit.

Maintaining lingual contact with her button was tricky given the intensity with which her hips thrashed and ground her soaked slit into my face as she hoarsely rasped something unintelligible. I recognized that she was about to reach her crest, so I wedged my right hand deep into the cheeks of her ass, snug against her puckered star, steadying her while my mouth and tongue performed an all-out French kiss on her pussy.

Her hips seized and her orgasm possessed her. Her folds jammed hard against my open mouth, pressing my teeth painfully into the inside of my lips, but my tongue continued its assault. I could feel her pussy and her rectum clench as hot juices trickled past my fingers busily working inside her.

Her sex remained pressed onto my mouth, nose and chin for long moments, her strong abdominal muscles again locking her hips against the source of stimulation flooding her pussy. The same staccato, breathless sounds: "hah ... hah ... hah ... hah,'' as each new shudder ripped down her spine into her core.

And then, instantly, she pushed my face and fingers away, putting her hands protectively over her pussy as the last tremors of her orgasm passed.

"Too much," she gasped, "No more."

Finally, fully spent, she fell limp against me, her breath hot gasps against my face.

"Jake," she said as her eyes at last fluttered open. "Can they arrest us for this?"

My hand was coated in the slippery richness that rewarded me for stroking her G-spot. Now, I licked and sucked as much as I could off my digits, then I leaned into her and our mouths met in a long, searching kiss, Lisa tasting herself on my lips, chin and tongue.

"They'd have to see us before they arrest us, Lees," I replied as between the light kisses I was planting on her lips, nose and cheeks. "But this is worth doing time over."

12