The Former Chemistry Teacher

Story Info
Brad meets his former chemistry teacher from high school.
5.5k words
4.09
24.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra, a late forties woman who works as a sales manager in a lab equipment supplier is happy with her job. She has a degree in chemistry and used to be a teacher on a lab college school fifteen years ago. By that time her life changed as her husband cheated on her for a young thing and they divorced. So she has to move with her two teenage children and live on her own. All these hardships made her decide to stop being a teacher and do an interesing job in chemistry which she liked.

She had chestnut brown hair, not too long and a bit curly, a bit dyed to conceal the gray pieces and deep brown eyes.

During her teacher era there was a student called Brad of nineteen (now in his thirties) who was very interested in chemistry and told Sandra (he had to call her Mrs T.) about his home experiments which she liked, but warned him to keep safety procedures.

And Brad, who sometimes went out with girls from school and dated some of them, had a crush on Sandra, but would not let her know. Despite she was much older he saw that she was in a good shape, had rather large tits, despite she was dressed formally and sometimes had her lab coat on. But on one hot summer day she was dressed lightly in a summer dress and during class he saw that her shape was more visible which gave feed to his fantasies. On that opportunity it even aroused him, he took his cellphone (by then almost the first generation of a phone camera) and took sneakily a few pictures of her. Later, at home, as he was good in sketching objects and people, he even sketched her from the photos as she was standing in front of the classroom, but in her naked body. He kept the sketches on paper but als scanned them to a pdf and kept them securely. He even talked about her with male classmates and 'how she would perform in bed' and some said that she must be hot, so her husband should be lucky with her.

Sandra noticed his crush and told this to her best friend only and nobody else, a woman of about the same age who said that such is not uncommon, 'just we girls could have a crush on a male teacher in our teenage era' and confirmed that she indeed looked very good.

When her marriage went downward as she already suspected her husband to cheat on her with his young colleague, she also suspected that Brad has a crush on her and considered him not only as a good chemistry student, but he also looked good, always in a good mood, and felt even other 'chemistry' for him, but did not reveal it. And starting an affair with a student was absolutely a no go.

well, ten years forward.

Brad was at the gym and saw a nice woman, older than him with her brown hair dressed in tight yoga pants and a sports top holding nice tits but he remembered her face. He thought "Mrs T, his former chemistry teacher? No that is very unlikely, she left school for another job which he did not know."

But he was thinking "No, Mrs T had such typical schoolteacher glasses and was not a type for a gym." On the other hand, he saw her coming off the running pad. Her gym clothing was rather tight and revealing and she was full of sweat which she wiped off with a towel. He thought, "This very attractive woman cannot be Mrs T, but just to make contact with that attractive woman, he said with a bouncing heart "Are you Mrs T?"

She looked up to him but did not say anything which embarrassed him. But finally she said: "Brad? Are you it?"

"Yes you are Mrs T from school!"

"Yes, call me Sandra, I am not your teacher anymore."

They chatted a bit and it felt good, but she had to go to an appointment after leaving the gym, but she said finally "Tomorrow night in the pub, we can talk more?"

"Of course!"

He looked forward to that meeting.

The next day he arrived in the pub slightly earlier, but finally she arrived. It was early summer, but not too hot, so they went to sit outside and she was dressed in a nice bright red dress, just above her knees.

"What do you look good!" he said.

"You as well!"

He told her about his technical job and his chemistry hobby.

She told him that she was sales manager at a lab supply store for business customers. Then she offered him to help with obtaining good equipment as he complained about sometimes crappy AliExpress lab glassware stuff.

Then she told him: "A lot has changed with me. My marriage is over, I am divorced because he cheated on me and I had to look for another home. That was the reason for getting a well-paid job to buy my own house to get a better home."

"You have a new relationship?"

"Oh no, I dated some times, but it was usually a disappointment. With one of the first men I met I had lots of fun, I was in the mood of seducing him to retaliate my husband, I did stripteases for him and I learned a lot. But finally we did not match. I have learned flirting, teasing and seducing men, but there were no opportunites as most men I met were either not a match or wanted instant sex and didn't like foreplay or other seduction games."

"Really? Many men would fight for having such a nice woman as you as wife / girlfriend."

"I hope so, to meet a nice man someday."

"You will. Period. I am on dating myself, since my last girlfriend dumped me three months ago, but there are weird women as well.... Dating is not easy.."

That started a discussion on more private things and she told why she went to the gym. During that discussion she got more flirtatious what he liked and hence let happen.

Then she grabbed her smartphone and showed him photos of her home, which is a really nice apartment with lots of plants on her balcony. When showing her photos, she leaned over towards him and put her arm around him which gave him a shiver which she noticed.

She said, "During school days, I noticed you had a crush on me and I liked you very much. You are a really handsome man, now even more mature."

"Thank you, you are a really attractive woman." while he moved his hand through her hair.

"We need a more private space, I'd like to feel each other."

That gave him arousal.

"Good idea" he said, but I don't want it now as we otherwise do things which we regret later."

That was a bit of disappointment for her and she was unable to see him before next Friday as she was busy with work and customer visits. But she invited him that Friday in her apartment, they had been two hours at the pub and paid the bill and wanted to go home. They were near their cars at the parking lot, it was already getting dark.

Suddenly she put her arms around him and looked him into his eyes and said softly: "Kiss me."

"Are you sure?"

She put a kiss on his mouth and he responded and a deep tongue kiss followed while they were leaning to her car. His hands stroked her bottoms and that resulted in her moaning. They both got aroused, but had to go.

He said, "This is getting out of control, but it is better to see each other Friday night."

In the meantime they texted each other sometimes how the day was and sent each other some challenging messages.

On a late night before he went to bed he texted: 'sleep well', which resulted in a short texting session.

She: 'are you wearing pajamas'?

He: 'no only a boxer'.

She: 'I would like to see a photo of you how you are barely dressed now'.

He took a selfie and sent it to her.

She: 'Nice. finally your teacher sees your nice torso'.

He: 'And now you'

She: 'A moment please...'

She was excited and wanted to challenge him. She took off her top and bra and took on only a blouse which she left open barely conering her breasts, took a photoand sent it with

'This is your former chemistry teacher waiting for you...'

He answered: 'Great, I look forward to tomorrow' he sent.

The image was indeed very seductive, but not pornographic or even slutty which he liked.

****

That Friday night he went to her home, he even did not forget his sketches of her from more than a decade ago in school, in an apartment building which looked very luxurious. She offered him a cappucino and was dressed in her usual business suit, dark pants with a blouse above it and still her 'schoolteacher' glasses on, so not looking sexy anyway. He thought that she did not want any intimacy anymore, but when they sat in her spacious living room, she started sobbing.

Brad: "Sorry, what's wrong?"

Sandra (stuttering): "It was such a busy day, I am not sure that I could deliver the Merck and Fisher chemicals to a customer in time, I had to negotioate with these companies which was very stressfull. The last few years were all full of stress and few time for friends."

He took her in his arms and let her tell her story.

She continued: "As you see, I have a very good career and a good salary, a nice car a Tesla model S as you have seen, and this spacious apartment with which I am very happy. But it has its downsides. Barely good conversation and affection from friends and rarely going out. This week when we were drinking it was the first time I saw a pub from the inside since a year. Only the gym is for me relaxation and I can kick off my stress. Sometimes when I am in a good mood after work and cannot go to the gym, I take off all my clothes and do some yoga at home, which is much more relaxing when naked, which I obviously cannot be at the gym. Sorry for my complaining."

"It is OK, you have to vent this and I am listening."

"Thanks you very much" and she kissed him on his mouth.

Then her mood went better and no tears were appearing anymore.

"That is good that you can still do that and that is good for your health. And you are in a good shape, better than many women of your age."

"I realize that sometimes, but there is no handsome man I can share myself, sometimes I would like to play the seduction game and like being seduced."

This was probably a hint he thought and said while he was very nervous, "OK, I'll challenge you and be in control."

She went nervous as well and said, "I like that! If you take off your shirt now and show me your nice torso, you can challenge me"

He took off his shirt rather slowly and said: "Stand up and unbutton your blouse slowly"

"You are as daring as you were in school, but in a positive way" and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. He got excited and it aroused him while a nice black lacy bra gradually appeared holding her copious tits.

"You look gorgeous" he said and held her waist from aside on bare flesh with his hands and kissed her passionately.

"And you kiss even more gorgeously like this week on the parking lot" she said.

"And now take off your bra" he said, almost commandingly.

She slowly unclasped her bra and dropped in on the sofa.

"You are wonderful I have dreamed of this in school."

"I noticed it by then, that you were undressing me with your eyes. But don't they sag as I am older?"

"No, absolutely not. Now take off your pants."

She opened her pants and took them off and she had only a black thong and he enjoyed the look.

"Turn around"

She turned around, bent forward and showed her almost bare bum to him which was a very sexy look.

He went closer in front of her and kissed first her face, earlobes and moved his mouth between her tits while he carressed her tits and then kissed her nipples which hardened and she gave a moan. Then he grabbed her thong and dragged it off and saw that she was completely shaved and complimented her again for her nice body.

"Now you are overdressed, your teacher wants to see you fully naked as well" she said.

"OK, undress me!" he said and she started with taking off his pants and underwear when his hard device sprang up so he was fully naked.

She offered him a drink and got this from her open kitchen while he enjoyed her wiggling in her naked body. Then they started drinking wine and when she put the drink on the table. she finally took off her 'schoolteacher model' glasses and said:

"This teacher is learning you again," pushed him into the sofa, held his hands firmly aside and started kissing him very passionately which he responded. Then she pushed her tits in his face and said "Lick and suck my nipples" which he did and she was moaning and said

"You are very good."

"Maybe I already dreamed about this in school."

"I am sure, I already noticed that you were fantasizing about me, but I never mentioned it. I only shared it with my best girl friend."

"You probably did (or even practiced) it with other girls?"

"Of course, but despite you are older, you are really gorgeous and you enjoy it much more!"

"My nipples are very sensitive and the way you do it so softly and patiently can even lead to an orgasm without touching down under, they call it 'nipple orgasm'."

So he continued licking and stroking her nipples and moaning increased.

Finally she gave a scream and she really orgasmed. Then she let him feel down under and was wet there.

"Lets have the drink," she said and they sipped from their glasses.

"I have a surprise which I can show you now," he said and grabbed his backpack.

He took a sheet of paper from it.

"I am very curious," she said.

He showed his sketches from her in the school days. She was amazed. "Is that me???" she asked.

"I know that you had a crush on me but you were sketching me naked? It looks realistic, I knew that you could sketch very well, usually chemical experiment setups which you did very well."

He was startled as he assumed it was a bummer for her.

"You have a great fantasy and even my boobs are rather realistic. Compliment for you! Lucky that no one of school staff, including me, noticed these sketches at that time, that would have had dire consequenses for you. But now I can laugh about it and praise your creativity."

He was relieved.

"Now we talk about school memories, I can show you my old chemistry books from my high school and univerity." she said. She walked (or better deliberately wiggled) to the bookshelves and was fumbling there, so he had a good view of her bare ass. Finally she came back with books from her education and even some really old chemistry books which he liked.

They started to talk about her job and his chemistry experiments. She found his story really amazing. It was getting late and he wanted to go home. "I have to take a cab, because I took too much wine, then I have a reason to come back here soon to pick up my car.."

"Save the cab costs, stay here, warm in my bed" she asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

They enjoyed being naked and just teasing each other instead of having steaming sex.

They went showering together where they kissed and caressed each other and he fingered her to an orgasm and she did a hand job where he orgasmed as well, both in the shower. Then they went to bed, sleeping in each others arms and despite being naked, no sex occurred after having orgasms in the shower. Actually the teasing game was more exciting for both. When he waked up for a pee in the middle of the night he realized he was in a spacious bedroom and his former teacher lie on her back naked beside him, her upper body above the bedlinen showing off her nice breasts, which he enjoyed. But he did not want to wake her up, so he fell asleep again.

That morning at nine o'clock he waked up and saw her face hovering above his and she kissed him good morning and they kissed passionately after which she caressed his face with her nipples. Finally they got up and had breakfast and later he went home.

******

More dates followed, they went hiking together, go to the cinema and theater, restaurant. Things she barely did for years. And in most cases, after such a going out they enjoyed together at his or her place with fondling, caressing each other and sometimes she was riding him, she on top and had steaming sex.

******

So a few weeks later they were enjoying a beautiful Saturday at her place drinking coffee on her spacious balcony with a nice view to a forest which is behind her apartment building.

Her phone rang. Then she shouted "Hi Samantha! How is life going?." After the short phone call she asked him,

"This afternoon I am invited by Samantha, a friend of mine, she has a nice house with a pool, and you are welcome as well."

"That seems great!"

"But I have to tell a little background about her. I met her during my dating time after my divorce. She is divorced as well because her husband cheated on her with her best friend on who he already has a crush, so she never sees that 'best friend' and her ex husband anymore. Luckily there were no children involved, they were married for only a few years. But she had a very good agreement and got a nice house for herself, her ex-husband had made much money with his business. We were on a birthday party of my former short term boyfriend. At that time the relationship was already over and I was frustrated about men, which she could imagine. During that party I drank too much and I told her about my frustration and I said, not meaning it actually, 'I will get lesbian, all men are unreliable.

Women understand each other better and even for the physical part of a relationship you don't need a man'. Then she said 'why not?' which I initially rejected, but the atmosphere made it that she hugged me and we kissed deeply which aroused both of us and I noticed that she kissed much better than all men I had before. By the way, you kiss very good! That women kiss got somewhat out of control, shirts and bras were removed and ended in fondling each others breasts but further sexual acts did not take place. But after that action we kept occasionally contact. So do you still want to go with me to her?"

"Of course, this story about your mutual kissing even arouses me! It is just an experience and I have heard more straight women have had a sexual encounter with another woman without being structually lesbian. But for me as a man, I am absolutely not interested in a man that way. No I am not against gay, as long as the men involved are adult and consent, just enjoy, but not for me."

"Well we women are 'softer' I think, we hug or kiss on cheeks each other more often

So they decided to proceed going to Samantha, she took her bikini which was rather skimpy, barely covering her large tits which Brad liked.

"Nice, you like it, I thought it was too small." Then she took her dress over it again.

"I have no swim suit" Brad said.

"No problem, Michael my son's swim suit is here, you can use that."

So he exchanged his boxers for that swim suit and Sandra liked it as the contours of his dick and balls were still visible. Then he took on his shorts again and they drove away, it was a half hour drive.

It was indeed a nice neighborhood with even some million dollar homes and when they arrived at Samantha's home and drove up her driveway she already saw us, in a summer dress as well. For him she looked nice as well, she was shorter and had a bit curly blond hair and a ponytail.

"She looks good" he said.

"Yes, she is, she can get enough men but she is a bit stubborn in lasting relationships, she is more a short-term type."

"So she is a 'man-hopper'?"

"No, absolutely not, but she has occasional dates and sometimes a relationship, but since her divorce it did not last longer than a year."

She introduced Brad as a brand new 'almost boyfriend' who was a student of Sandra in lab training school.

"How long has it been between the two of you?"

"Just a few weeks, we re-met in the gym and there was a strong attraction which was already in school, but now we can exploit it."

Samantha also hugged Brad what he liked. Brad noticed that Samantha was indeed a nice blond girl / woman in her thirties. His male eyes saw that she had even wider hips than Sandra and her tits were smaller than Sandra.

Samantha asked then "Did you bring swimwear? It is hot, so let's first have a swim the pool is behind the bush there."

12