The Former Student Ch. 09

Story Info
A professor falls for the embodiment of his femdom fantasy.
5.9k words
4.46
10.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Former Student Part 09

Martin was feeling drained, in every way except the most important one, when he arrived home. The events in the hotel room with the unknown woman had alternated between scaring him and arousing him, leaving his brain worn out from overuse. He stripped out of the expensive clothes he had been given to replace the ones the mysterious woman had cut off his body and carefully hung them in his closet. He would have to remember her sartorial standards were well above his when he prepared for their next meeting.

The thought of the next meeting roused his brain to kick into gear and he picked up his phone. Standing naked in his bedroom he carefully wrote and rewrote a text multiple times before pushing send.

"Thank you for your time today. I'm sure you are aware that I wished for a different result, but I am thankful all the same for your kindness in releasing me from my cage, even if only for a short time. I will heed your instructions carefully and attempt to serve Reiko-sama with the utmost of my abilities. Please let me know if you wish for me to reimburse you for your expenditure on the hotel room and clothing. Also, if I may be so bold, may I know your name because it feels rude on my part to use 'you' in my messages."

It felt odd to thank the strange woman for confining him against his will and quite frankly assaulting him in the hotel room. But given that she held the only key to his cock cage, she now had some very damning videos of him, and she knew all about his perverted obsession with a student... it seemed wise to try to stay on as good terms as possible with her. Plus, if she gave him some way to transfer money to her then he could possibly use it to find out who she was, which might help him get out of his predicament.

He put the phone down, not expecting an immediate reply, and went to take a long hot shower. He let the water soak into his skin, erasing the sore spots from his struggles against his confinement earlier. He felt the tension leaving his body as he slumped against the cool sides of the shower. Just what kind of a predicament was he in?

He didn't feel like he was really in a worse spot than he had been before he had met this unknown woman. He still could find some other way to get out of his cage if he wished but now, he had the additional option of meeting up with her if he needed temporary release from his prison. Sure, she had a really compromising video of him and she knew about Reiko-sama but she had given him the strong impression that blackmail for money was far beneath her, and it might just be his cock doing his thinking for him but he was rather thrilled of the idea of her forcing him to obey her demands. His femdom fantasies had only been fantasies before today, only things to think about while he played with his cock, but after his first taste of the real thing he wanted more and more.

Of course, what he really wanted was to be released from his cage and be allowed to have a nice, satisfying orgasm under the supervision of the lovely Reiko-sama but for now all he could do was close his eyes and relive the blessed feeling of those small hands stroking his bare cock as he hung helpless in his bonds. He was glad that he had never seen the face of this mysterious woman for it let him easily imagine it had actually been Reiko-sama in that hotel room, using him as her helpless tease toy... reveling in his fervent pleas for release and taking pleasure in cruelly denying him.

His mind played out the events of the day as a third-person observer would have seen them. His large body struggling against his bonds as the diminutive Reiko-sama slowly cut his clothes away, leaving his nakedness fully on display. Martin's mind helpfully clothed her body in a form-fitting black latex catsuit which accentuated her curves as she bent and began to tease his cock in her small hand, giggling to herself as he began to moan and beg helplessly to be allowed to cum.

It turned out to be a long shower. Martin reimagined the scene countless times as he stood under the hot water, wanting to touch himself but not being allowed to. So, instead he ran his hands up and down his wet body as he strove to get any sense of sexual pleasure as his mind whirled with fantasies of his beloved Reiko-sama and his cock pressed helplessly up against its cage. Without the possibility of an orgasm there was no natural off switch to his sexual fantasy session, it wasn't a masturbatory session after all since that was the one thing that definitely was not happening, so he stayed there enthralled by the images of the delightful Reiko-sama until the hot water ran out and the shower turned cold... finally bringing him back to reality. He held on for a few minutes, his mind now envisaging Reiko-sama's nude form as she stroked his cock to not quite orgasm over and over again... her tiny fingers on one hand teasing his cock, bringing plaintive moans and pleas from his mouth while her other hand slipped between her thighs and gave herself pleasure over and over again as she denied him his.

The thought was hot enough to momentarily overcome the cold water that began to rain down but finally he had to admit defeat and jumped out of the shower. He rubbed himself dry with a towel as he began to contemplate his next move. He was rather dreading the next text he had to send because he really had no idea what to say. It had been easy with the mysterious woman because the relationship had been clearly defined, she was the one in control and he was the one that obeyed. He could plot and plan ways to escape that control, but he had to follow her lead for now.

But Reiko-sama was different. If he wanted to have an orgasm in the foreseeable future then he needed to serve her anonymously well enough for her to be willing to grant his request the next time the mysterious woman allowed him the chance to beg for his orgasm. And of course, if Reiko-sama knew who it truly was who was asking then of course she would say yes because despite her austere persona she was kind at heart and would want to make him happy.

Which was the real problem. Martin was no longer satisfied with the fantasies he had of Reiko-sama... he wanted it to be her that owned and dominated him... not this mysterious woman he knew nothing about. He had enjoyed their time together today in retrospect, but he knew it would have been so much more amazing if the woman of his fantasies had been the one playing with his body and mind. He wanted Reiko-sama to be his keyholder, to be a cruel dominatrix that made him serve her every whim with the threat of pain and the promise of pleasure.

But that simply wasn't who she truly was. She was too kind to be able that role for him. So, his fantasy was doomed to never exist in reality unless he could find a way to unlock a new side of her. He needed to show her that she was truly a goddess that deserved to be worshipped by any man that she allowed the privilege of being in her glorious presence. He needed to get her to experience the joy of dominating a man and forcing him to serve her wishes. Needed to wake her inner sadist and feed it bit by bit until she became the black latex clad dominatrix that took pleasure in his humiliation and pain. But he would always feel safe with her because he knew that deep inside, she would still be the naturally kind person she had shown herself to be.

He knew what he wanted but he wasn't sure how to bring it about. He flipped through the conversations he had had with Reiko-sama on the anonymous account. She hadn't really been engaged at all, dipping her toes a little into control and then stopping as he had made it all about himself and his fantasies. He needed to make things more about her and what she wanted but it was difficult to think of something that could catch her attention. She was probably already creeped out by his blatant sexual objectification of her feet and his constant demands for her attention. Which meant he needed to tread carefully and find some unobjectionable way to stand out from all the male attention she must receive online.

He spent a long time thinking. Trying to figure out what was the way to begin pleasing her. Finally, he settled on what was probably his strong suit, no unfortunately not his big cock.... maybe someday he would have the privilege of pleasing her with that, but for now it was intelligence that would have to win the day.

After more time brainstorming and researching Japanese culture he settled on his plan. This would surely capture her attention and hopefully play to her ego. At the very least she would have to be impressed by the amount of time he had spent in his devotion to her... it was difficult to imagine that cheap talk would ever win her over, but a costly message just might.

Costly indeed, it took him hours after hours as he wrestled with the ungainly English language to serve his desired ends. Hours of silent worship as he fully immersed himself into the ocean of Reiko-sama's beauty and attempted to capture it with the weak descriptive power of words. Finally, he declared that he had done the best that was possible. Now it was time to shoot his shot and hope that when Reiko-sama woke to find his abject submission she would be pleased by it.

One by one he cut and pasted the haikus that he had wrote for every post Reiko-sama had made on Instagram. Each one extolled her beauty and professed his desire to serve her as best as he could with his limited command of the English language.

Heaven in a smile

Enticing, teasing, tempting

I am enslaved

Ten delicate toes

Two soft unblemished soles

The chains which bind me

I wish I was sand

To just once feel you stand on me

Would fulfill my life

A siren beckons

I cannot resist your call

I am lost in you

Finally, he sent her one last haiku as a direct message.

Fair Reiko-sama

Beauty far beyond compare

I yearn to serve you

He knew it would still be hours before she awoke so yawning he sought his own bed. He slept fitfully of course, dreaming of his beloved treating him cruelly like he deserved. He woke to his cock pressing up against his cage as the last moments of his dreams of servitude slipped from his mind. He checked his phone but there were no messages from Reiko-sama, she was hopefully still asleep. He had however received a text from the mysterious lady. It was short and to the point.

"I will permit you to address me as Sensei since I may be your teacher, but you belong to someone else. I suggest you spend the money on pleasing her instead."

He replied. "Thank you, Sensei. I will do as you wish."

Then he wasn't sure what to do. He really could only wait for Reiko-sama's reaction to his efforts. But waiting was torture so he searched for something to fill those idle moments. Since he was thinking about the mysterious lady, he tried to find some clues as to her identity.

A call to the hotel about who was staying in the penthouse suite yielded no answers as he expected but he had to try. A reverse number lookup on the text number yielded nothing either, beside it being a local area code there was no information to be found on the internet. The only other clue he had was the clothes she had given him. He searched through the pockets but of course didn't find anything. He then thought of searching for the manufacturer which turned out to be a stroke of genius since there was only one store in the area which carried the brand. And there was no option to buy the clothes online on their sparse website which suggested that the mysterious lady would have had to purchase them in person.

Martin checked his phone, still no messages from Reiko-sama. So, he dressed in the clothes and went to the store to see what he could find out, figuring that there was a much better chance of being given information if he was there in person. The store was a small one, very upscale though in an expensive area... as might be expected from the exclusivity of the brand.

Given the early hour the store was deserted except for one employee wandering around. Martin greeted him and then wandered around himself looking at the clothes. They were very nice but too expensive for a professor to afford. He looked around until he found the section displaying the same brand as the shirt that he wore. He checked the price tag and winced internally at the number, sure they looked good and were super comfortable, but it was only clothing after all. Yep, he certainly didn't have to worry about the woman blackmailing him for money.

Finally, the older gentleman came by and discreetly inquired if he would like assistance in finding something. Martin had spent some time thinking about what to say... a straight inquiry for information was unlikely to get any... the rich liked their privacy after all so the places that served them were notoriously tight lipped. Since the truth was out, he wasn't going to tell this elderly gentleman exactly how he had gotten this shirt, he had decided on a lie which might elicit some information.

It might have been his recent poetic efforts, but he found his words flowed like the silk in the dress shirt he wore as he spun a tale of romance and mystery. He had received this shirt as a present from a secret admirer... one in a long series of such presents which were escalating in value (flowers, chocolates, cuff links, expensive whisky) and now these shirts. He had come hoping to find some clue as to who was giving him these presents because it seemed inappropriate to accept them and then find out later that the sender was someone whom he simply wasn't attracted to... So, it behooved him to do what he could to seek out the identity of this secret lover before she spent silly amounts of money on him... what was going to be next? A sports car?

The older gentleman laughed. "Your name wouldn't be Martin?"

Martin nodded.

"I recognize that blue color which goes so well with your eyes. I sold it to her in person last week. She obviously has just as good taste in men as she does clothing, if I may be so bold Sir. Don't worry about whether or not you will be attracted to her... she might be a bit young for you, but you can take if from me that if you are attracted to women at all then you will be head over heels for her."

Martin just looked at him.

The older man shook his head and laughed. "You sure are a lucky guy... young, rich and beautiful and she is the one buying you presents.... If you have any advice on how a man can get that to happen to him then I would be glad to hear it."

Martin just shrugged. He didn't feel very lucky and neither would the other man if he knew about the other device that Martin wore underneath his clothes. He followed the man as he walked back toward the counter.

"She purchased an entire wardrobe for you but just took a couple things with her. She said you would be coming by this week to pick up the rest and to be measured for your suits."

"Wait measured?"

"Of course, a gentleman can buy shirts and pants off the rack Sir, but suits need to be bespoke. It will just take a minute that's all and you can be on your way."

Martin was helpless to resist, unable to find a suitable reason to object, as the kindly older gentleman ushered him to the back of the store into a fitting room and took out a measuring tape. It was pretty painless, but Martin was uncomfortable as he posed according to the man's instructions as he moved around his measuring tape and jotted down numbers. But if he wanted the man to tell him more about who this beautiful woman was then he didn't want to annoy him.

Soon enough they were back out at the counter as the man placed package after package of clothing in front of Martin.

"Yes, you are a lucky man. Oh, if I was only half my age then I might have tried to win her away from you Sir but alas at least I had the pleasure of meeting her. Now if you could just write down your phone number Sir then I will let you know when to come it for the final fitting of the suits. It will take a few months I'm afraid, but if you want the best tailoring then you can't rush art I always say."

Martin dutifully wrote down his number.

"Uhm could you tell me the name of this woman. I would really like to know who I have to thank for these presents."

"Well Sir, I think that if the lady wants to stay anonymous for now then I shouldn't really say anything. Pretty as a whip though, lucky man you are."

"I am glad to hear that but this has been going on for a while and I would like to know who she is. She may be waiting for me to make the first overt move and I can hardly do that if I don't know who she is. Just thinking about her pining away in unrequited love makes me want to speed up the time to when we can really meet."

"Well, I don't know about that Sir. She doesn't seem the kind to be pining away. Pretty as a whip, sharp as a whip I'd say. The kind of lady that gets what she wants when she wants it and I pity the fellow that doesn't jump when she says to. So, I'd say you'd just need to do the waiting and I'm sure she will do the doing Sir."

"Well could you please tell me? I would really like to know."

The man shifted a bit and looked at Martin, who tried to project forlorn helplessness.

"Well, you didn't hear anything from me, right?"

Martin nodded.

"And fall and winter is coming soon. We carry the finest winter coats, scarves, winter boots you name it. All the things a good-looking man like yourself would need to look his best when it starts to get cold out. So perhaps you could just mention how pleased you are with the clothes she bought you. Best of the best they are after all."

Martin nodded again, hopefully.

"Well then, I don't know a name of course. She paid with cash; a bit odd but I'm not one to complain about not having to pay those outrageous credit card fees. Bloody highway robbery I say Sir. Shouldn't be allowed. But an Asian woman, a little over five feet I'd say... long black hair and drop dead gorgeous. I don't mean just pretty Sir we get lots of arm candy wives in here... but she fair took my breath away. Intelligent eyes, stare right through you like you ain't even there. Young, early twenties I'd say although you never know with those Asian women, they can look young forever it seems. Can't be too hard to figure out who it is I'd think."

Martin fumbled out his phone. He wasn't sure if he was scared or elated. The description sounded only like one person he knew. A rare beauty that would be impossible to miss. Young, Asian, intelligent, rich. He flipped through his pictures and showed one to the man.

"Is this her?"

"Nope, can't say it is. Maybe I was wrong about not being able to miss her if you are surrounded by women like that. Do you work in a modeling agency perchance?"

Martin lowered the phone with the picture of Reiko-sama showing. His pulse was still racing... he had been so sure that it had to be her. Even if it was impossible. Man, he really wanted to believe that his fantasy was already coming true. Silly silly. There was no way that Reiko-sama could have been in that suite with him, wishing wasn't going to make it true.

"No, I'm a professor. So, there are a lot of people around me I guess. Is there any thing else you can tell me?"

"I always knew I should have stayed in school. The guidance counselor never told me that women like her would be buzzing around me if I had gone to university or I would have gone like a shot. Hmm let me see. Well, she talked on her phone while she was here. Spoke Mandarin I'm fairly sure so she is Chinese I'd reckon but I don't think I know any more Sir. Hope that helps. Don't forget, best clothes in the state here... expensive of course but I don't think she cares much about that."

The old man helped Martin carry all the packages to his car. Martin assured him that he would put in a good word or two with this mysterious woman and bade him goodbye.

12