The Fortress Ch. 07

Story Info
We get some free time after initiation. Paula must choose.
4k words
4.6
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story takes place in an imagined future. A genetic mutation has made it so that most female fetuses die before birth, so the population consists of about 4 men for every 1 woman. This means women are generally unsafe and frequent victims of rape and abuse. Except in The Fortress.

Please note, although I use the word "consent" in this story, it is perverted from its true meaning for the purposes of fiction. True consent should be freely given, enthusiastic and never coerced through threats or intoxication.

Chapter 7

Paula counted 50 lashes, by my count she actually received 57. Her backside was red, warm and sore, but not raw or bleeding. Morna seemed to sincerely want to teach her, not torture her. Back at our residence, the rest of us showered in silence and changed into fresh robes while Morna spoke privately to Paula. She had her face down on a massage table in our living room when we emerged from the shower. She had treated her with pain relieving cream and cool towels.

To us she said, "Your sister novice Paula has again been offered the choice to leave or transfer to asexual service, she continues to say she wants to stay. She claims she is simply not interested in sex with other women. Our rules here don't allow for that to be optional. Some of the other leaders and I will be meeting tomorrow to discuss the best future for her. For now, be kind to her please. It is customary for the days after initiation to be open to whatever you all need. There is no restriction on pleasuring yourselves or each other for the next three days. Starting tomorrow you have open access to the library, recreation room, garden and cafeteria. You may choose to spend time together or alone. I will check on you morning and evening but your actual training with me will not begin until the fourth day. Initiation is one of the most intense things novices here experience, second only perhaps to graduations between levels. You five all did well today, I believe you will enjoy the trainings ahead."

With that she left us. We looked at each other with a new sort of awkward familiarity. Tam retrieved a box of sweet red wine that had been left in the fridge for us along with a plate of snacks. We sat and drank from flimsy plastic cups, pondering our new reality.

Mila spoke first to myself and Claire. "Sorry I peed on you guys."

I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh. It was contagious. Soon Claire started giggling, then Mauve and Tam. Tam said "I know how wild it sounds, but there were at least five men in the audience who seemed to be waiting for that before finishing themselves off."

"Speaking of finishing them off, Tam, nice work with all that toe sucking," Mauve remarked, helping herself to more wine and some cheese and crackers.

"Thanks, I'm pretty jealous of the pussy licking you got from Aspen, though. I've been imagining doing all kinds of naughty things with her."

I thought of the treatment she and Mila had given me in the shower earlier and felt my face flush. "Really?" Was all I could say.

"Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I'm fond of all of you," she said to the group, "but Aspen, I think you're just fascinating. I hadn't met any outsiders, ever, until Paula and you."

At the mention of the very petite brunette, several of us turned to look at Paula. It was easy to forget she was the oldest in our group by 4 years. She had moved from the prone position Mistress Morna had placed her in and was sitting up on the massage table, wrapped in a bed sheet that had previously been underneath her.

"Do...do you want to talk about it?" Claire asked?

"There's nothing to talk about, I just want to go to bed," Paula answered tersely.

"Ok, good night," was our reply.

She made her way into the bedroom and crawled into her bunk.

I realized at that moment just how exhausted I was as well. The other girls were quiet. I had no concept of what time it was but knew it was well after midnight, and the wine added to the tea from earlier was having its effect.

We were all asleep within the next half hour, and when I awoke the next day it was past noon. Tam was sitting on her bed on the bunk next to mine, sipping a cup of coffee and watching me.

"I am just dying to watch you cum, you know."

I felt that ache between my thighs again. But I had been denied for so long now I wasn't even sure I could cum. The memory of the ice water jets in quarantine, and the buckets of ice water I'd been subjected to the prior evening sent a chill up my spine. "Coffee first," was my reply.

I donned my robe again and went into the other room to find coffee, fruit and pastries awaiting me. All the other girls except Mauve and Clara were there eating as well. Those two were both in Mauve's bed, snuggled under the covers, conversing about something the rest of us weren't privy to.

Paula sat by herself at the end of one couch, a half eaten scone on a plate in front of her, holding her coffee but not drinking from it. She appeared to be studying some speck of dust on the carpet.

"Good morning," I tried. She gave me a little nod as her only response.

I sat across from her. Tam sat next to me. As I ate she began playing with my hair, swirling a finger through the fine hairs where the back of my head met my neck. This sent goosebumps down my arms, and I felt my nipples harden and my cunt swell.

When I was done with my breakfast she moved in closer, her other hand easing inside my robe to rest on my upper thigh. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered "If I take you right here and right now, do you think she'll join us?"

Paula obviously wouldn't, but I suspected Mila would. She was sitting on the opposite end of the same couch as Paula, watching Tam and me intently.

Tam didn't wait for me to answer. She slid her hand further up my thigh and moved her mouth from my ear down to my neck. Part of me wanted to stop her, out of respect for Paula, but my body won out over my mind. I let my knees fall open as her hand slid higher. Then I tipped my head back and closed my eyes, so I didn't see Paula get up to leave, but I heard her sigh loudly and shut the door to our residence loudly behind her.

Tam's hand grazed the outside of my labia. She dragged one finger up the very outside of my slit, barely touching me at all, skipped over the most sensitive spot at the top and then started dragging her nails gently up my stomach.

"Her loss," Mila chuckled as she moved from her spot and perched on the arm of the couch to my right, opposite of where Tam sat. She tugged at the belt in my robe and it fell open, revealing my completely naked body within.

"Not too fast," Tam scolded her lightly. "Aspen has waited a long time for this, and I really really like seeing her this way. She just wants to melt for me." Her hand cupped my left breast and she rubbed slow, light circles over my nipple. I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Tam you are cruel, don't you think she's been denied long enough?"

As Mila spoke the sound of a very intense orgasm could be heard coming from the bedroom. I didn't know if it was Mauve or Clara at first, but within a minute it was obviously both.

"If I'm going to be a senior mistress here soon I think I should practice a little cruelty. Don't you agree Aspen?"

"Mmmmmm kay" was all I could manage to mumble. Her hand had found its way back down my stomach and was getting dangerously close to my cunt again. This time she let one finger rest on either side and gently pulled the labia apart, letting the cool air tease my clit some more.

A knock at the door jolted me out of my trance. Tam didn't flinch and kept right on with what she was doing. With her ring and forefingers holding the labia apart she gave my clit a few firm taps with her middle finger, then that finger found its way to the very wet entrance to my pussy. "Come in," she called as she slipped her finger inside me.

Mistress Morna came in. Mila jumped up into position one.

"Relax," Morna commanded before Tam and I could even think to follow Mila's example. "I told you the next three days are entirely yours. I just came to drop off some toys I thought you might enjoy experimenting with in your free time. Obviously Tam and Aspen don't need them," she paused to listen to what was happening in the other room, "nor do those two. But if you feel like looking through them later go right ahead. If not that's ok, we'll have plenty of time when your lessons start. Have fun ladies, I'll be by this evening."

With that she was gone. I felt a pang of guilt that none of us had thought to ask her about Paula, but I was distracted from that almost immediately by Tam slipping a second finger into my now very, very wet pussy. She slid her fingers in and out slowly, very careful not to stimulate my clit or g-spot for more than a fraction of a second at a time.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned involuntarily.

Tam chuckled. "What a dilema," she mused. "Should I keep this up a while longer? Or should I let you play in the toy box now?" She let her fingers drop almost all the way out of my soaking wet hole, leaving just the very tips of her fingers resting against the labia.

"No, don't stop!" I begged.

Tam smiled and slid her fingers back inside me. She continued to finger me slowly, obviously in no rush. Mila opened the tote. I kept my eyes open for now, wanting to see what she might find. Tam noticed me watching her and asked, "Mila, is there a blindfold in that box?"

Mila dug around until she found one, then came around the back of our couch with it.

"Aspen," Tam asked, "do you trust us?"

"Ummmm yes, I think so?"

"Let's find out."

Mila positioned the blindfold over my eyes and secured it firmly. Tam continued the slow movement of her fingers for a few more beats and then withdrew then all the way. Then she took me by the hand and guided me to stand. She pushed the robe off my shoulders so I was completely naked. The massage table Morna had set up for Paula the night before was still there, behind the couch I had been on, and Tam and Mila guided me to it. They laid me face down first. I felt warm oil drip over my back, ass and thighs, and soon four hands were gliding up and down. Whenever either of them reached my ass they slowed, moving their fingers towards the center, or down between my upper thighs.

After several minutes of this Tam said "I hope you're feeling relaxed. It will make this much easier." Her voice was on my right side. I heard her walk back to the toy box for a moment, and then knew it must have been Mila who proceeded to place one hand on either of my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I knew what was coming, and tried hard to stay relaxed. Some drops of warm oil fell right on my ass hole, and then something firm pressed against it. It was the first in a chain of silicone anal beads. I felt a gentle pop as she pushed the first one past the sphincter, then another as she eased it back out. She did this a few times with just the smallest bead before adding the second one, and then the third. The third one was bigger and came with a twinge of pain. The fourth one made me gasp and goosebumps shot down my arms. My ass hole was burning. I thought for sure that must be the largest one. Tam drizzled a little more oil around and then slipped the fourth one back out and in a few times. I groaned with each thrust. My legs were shaking and my cunt was throbbing.

"The last two balls are the biggest. I can stop here if you're scared, but then I'm going to make you suck my clit until I cum, and if you do a nice job I'll let you cum too eventually. I might make you walk around with these balls hanging out of your ass for a while first though. Or you can let me squeeze these last two in now, and I'll reward you right away."

I could imagine allowing something even bigger than the fourth ball to penetrate my ass. But I needed to cum so badly. "Keep going," I moaned. I dug my fingernails into the sides of the table. Mila stretched my ass cheeks even further apart.

Tam pushed the next ball against the tight hole but it resisted. "I don't know Aspen, your ass might just be too tight."

"Please, please I need to cum, I don't care what you do."

"Mmmm yes that's what I wanted to hear. Good girl." With that Tam increase the pressure and the fifth ball popped into place. I yelped. The burning as entered was intense. But once it was in place the feeling was amazing. I felt my clit twitching and wondered if I might cum from this alone. "Are you sure you want me to keep going?" She asked teasingly.

"Mmm god, that hurt but yes, don't stop."

"Well you're in luck, I lied, that was actually the last one. I just wanted to see if you really trusted me. Now roll over and let me taste that pussy."

I laughed. "You are cruel." But I did as she asked. I rolled to my back, grabbed my knees and pulled my legs apart wide. I needed release so badly. I heard Tam remove the foot of the massage table so she was able to kneel right in position. And then she started to devour me.

Her tongue lapped at my juices hungrily, darting in and out of my opening and then running all the way up. I started to cum when she flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue, but it didn't stop there. Mila had to grab my legs for me because I started shaking hard, but Tam kept going. She lowered her entire mouth over my clit and gave rapid little sucks. She let her tongue go back and forth and up and down over my clit over and over again while she slipped her fingers inside and massaged my g spot. My orgasm intensified and I felt the juices squirting out of me, all over her face. This didn't slow her down. She gave the anal beads a tug so that the biggest one pressed against the inside of my sphincter as she continued feasting on my cunt, I screamed and felt myself slip into an entirely different plane of reality. Nothing existed except her mouth and hands and my cunt and ass and wave after wave of pleasure. She pulled the largest bead all the way out and then pushed it back in again, and a shock wave of pain added to the orgasm, pushing it to its peak. I felt it slowly start to subside as she started popping the rest of the beads out slowly, each one causing another shudder. She held her mouth over my clit and kept a steady level of suction until the last bead was out. I was still trembling with after shocks when she finally pulled her mouth away.

I was vaguely aware of her replacing the foot of the table and Mila lowering my feet to it. One of them covered me in a blanket. I wasn't even sure how much time had passed. I rolled onto my side. I thought for a second the orgasm had actually left me blind, until I realized my eyes were still covered. When I pushed the blindfold up to my forehead and opened my eyes I saw not only Tam and Mila watching me but also Mauve and Claire, leaning against the wall near the doorway to the bedroom. They started clapping. Mila looked from me to Tam.

"My turn next?" She asked playfully.

xxx

"We all though like you do when this all started. It was almost 30 years ago. The difference in male and female birth rates hadn't improved with time, and was now apparent in the adult population, and desperate men were becoming violent." Master Theo sat on the couch in our suite, mistress Morna stoically by his side. It was evening, and they had come to give Paula their conclusions from discussing her situation.

"Nearly every woman I knew had been raped, most by multiple men. Babies were being born every day with no idea who their fathers were, and we couldn't keep up with DNA testing them all. Plus no one wanted to raise the child of a rapist. Infants were being abandoned or killed. They started allowing abortion again but only of male infants, but no one wanted to bring more girls into that world either, even the ones who were conceived in love.

The first thoughts were for the fortress to be just for women, who could then selectively have a partner visit them in a designated place for procreation. But the men in the city were ready to revolt at that idea, and most of the women didn't like the idea of being locked away, even if it was for their own protection. We thought about locking only the men away, but they wouldn't go voluntarily and there weren't enough men willing to side with the women to be able to force the rest. We realized that voluntary separation of the sexes was the only solution, and the only way to make that happen was to give the men an appealing incentive.

We thought about using only women who had committed serious crimes, but the truth is there just weren't enough of them. We thought about requiring all women to do a year of service, but most were horrified at the idea. But there were some who were willing to volunteer, as long as protections were in place and the rewards were substantial. Ultimately we got about one in 10 of the adult women in the city to agree to come in and provide sexual services. For each of those women there were 40 men in the fortress. Of course not all the men were interested- just like today we had those who were gay, or committed to a wife on the outside, but even being expected to service 20 men on a regular basis is a lot to ask. We kept women together in groups with armed guards and let them decide what sorts of sex acts they were wiling to perform, but in the end, with those numbers, it was still very hard to keep them safe. Sometimes the guards, who were all men at the time, would turn their weapons on the women. Sometimes the guards would be overpowered. So many of the men still saw the women as objects - and bringing them in specifically for the purposes of providing pleasure just reinforced that.

We ended up shutting the whole thing down for a year. The original building was still there and did provide a safe home for many women for that year, but the crisis in the general city was worsening.

But we learned something from the first try. Some of the groups of women had a different dynamic. Instead of being there to pleasure the men, they came in with the attitude of being there to entertain them. They would dance, they would pleasure each other, they would tease the men a little and sometimes let them join in, but they switched the power dynamic. Violence in those groups was much less likely. We surveyed some of the men who had been assigned to those women and realized that when they saw the women as being in charge, and especially when they realized that they could please each other with no actual need for men at all, the idea of getting to be a part of it all turned into a privilege instead of a right. Those women were there to have a good time, and if they decided to let the men in on the fun, that was their choice.

So we expanded on that experience, and over time developed what we have here today. The truth is, even as novices, you have the power here. Your sister novices from the city know that, at least on some level. It is a big part of why they choose to come here. Being from the outside, that is probably a difficult out concept to grasp, but over time I believe it will make sense.

But you see the men, some of them anyway, need to feel powerful, so we don't just turn all of you into mistresses right away. They think that they outrank you, but with the mistresses around they don't own you. And you all still own your own pleasure. Whatever form your entertainment takes with them, the most important thing is for them to keep the attitude that it is their privilege to join in, not their right.

Even when you get a master for the purposes of procreating, he doesn't really own you. Very few men get that privilege. It gives them all something to strive for though, and incentivizes them to treat you well in the hopes that you might choose them some day.

If we allow you to continue here with the idea that you only touch men, the paradigm shifts backwards, and some men will start to get the wrong ideas again. We've seen it happen before. Especially if they believe you're really only here to find someone to get you pregnant- plenty of them would be happy to do that, and some won't want to wait until they're given permission. It puts your sister novices at risk too. Pardon my language, but if you're just putting yourself out there as a fuck toy, some men might wonder why the rest of these women don't do the same.

12