The Fortune Tellers - Raia and Maya

Story Info
Two friends go to have their fortunes told at a fair.
5.3k words
4.72
11.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Curiosity becomes wonder. Wonder stokes desire. Desire guides your destiny.

Let the gorgeous Raia and Maya entrance your present and divine your future."

"Are you sure about this, Freya? Seems a little...hokey," Mindy asked as she looked at the sign. It was a gaudy affair, all told -- the cheesy words were written in an almost illegible green and pink font that practically sparkled. Below them was an admittedly nice-looking picture of two women, dressed like belly dancers, standing side by side with their hands clasped together.

"Oh come on. Doesn't it look so...I dunno, rustic? I'm sure it'll be a blast, and even if it's not we can have a good laugh at it," Freya said with her usual glowing smile that told Mindy there was no point in any objections. Despite being a full head taller, Mindy could never find the courage to stand up to her cheery little friend. Sometimes she felt embarrassed to be bossed around -- no matter how politely -- by her roommate, but at least things usually turned out for the better when she went along.

That was how they'd wound up at this county carnival to begin with. Usually Mindy was the kind to spend Saturdays studying in her dorm or vegging out on her computer, but Freya had insisted all morning that they trek out to the "totes adorable little fair" to get some fresh air. She didn't want to admit it, but Mindy had been having a lot of fun. The rides weren't theme-park level, but they were fast enough to get her heart racing. Also, the sight of Freya in her way-too-cute sun dress might have contributed. Just a little.

But now her friend wanted to see this ridiculous sideshow in the back of a ragged-looking tent at the edge of the fairgrounds. The sign was enough to put Mindy off on its own, but the whole idea of fortune telling was ridiculous. The only thing 'Raia and Maya' would have to offer were vague platitudes disguised as mystic knowledge and, if they were anything like their sign, a cheap skin show for whatever horny rubes wandered in. And no matter how many times Mindy found herself glancing at the one dancer's glittering navel ring on the poster, she wasn't that gullible.

Freya was. Instead of waiting for whatever excuse Mindy would eventually come up with, she strode confidently into the opening in the tent without another word. With a sigh, Mindy followed. Better to join in than stand around outside looking like a lost moron.

The tent, which had seemed so small from the outside, was surprisingly spacious. Or maybe it just seemed that way thanks to all the low-hanging curtains that surrounded the inner entrance. Mindy felt their light, translucent purple edges brush against her forehead and ears as she followed Freya. Soft flute music played from somewhere she couldn't pinpoint. A light but delightful scent filled the air -- incense maybe? It was wonderful, whatever it is. As the two girls made their way through the dark, the sounds from the outside softened until they disappeared altogether. In mere moments, it felt to Mindy like the whole world outside this tent had stopped existing.

She was so caught up in the feeling that she almost ran directly into Freya. Mindy's roommate had stopped by a pair of folding chairs set out side-by-side, facing an opening in the back of the tent, looking in on pure darkness. For a moment Mindy wondered how that was possible -- surely there wasn't another section in this tiny space -- but then a pair of voices whispered from the darkness.

"Please have a seat, sweet visitors. We will join you shortly to show you your future."

Mindy gasped. Something about the sound those quiet voices was so...she couldn't describe it. It was like she felt the words resonate in her chest. She felt herself blush and her chest tighten a bit, and was embarrassed to feel her nipples stiffen under her bra. "What's gotten into me?" she wondered as she sat down in the left chair, barely noticing Freya silently taking the other seat. Before she could wonder anything else, her attention locked on to the forms appearing from the depths of the darkness.

Two gorgeous women stepped out before them, the only sound of their movement the chime of tiny gold bells each wore on her wrists. They wore matching outfits -- sequined bra tops and flowing, gauzy skirts that clung to their hips, with shiny silver rings on each finger and toe -- but each in their own color. The girl on the right was clad in vibrant, hot pink and had a beautiful red pendant necklace that rested snugly between her bountiful cleavage. She wore her hair in girlish pigtails and had a stunning smile barely obscured by a thin veil over the lower half of her face. In any other situation Mindy knew she'd have been drooling just looking at her.

But the girl on the left held her attention like a magnet. Mindy's eyes traced across her body slowly, savoring the sight. She was shorter than the other girl -- maybe shorter than Freya -- and her hair was a ruffled, boyish mess. Her eyes were sharp and her slight grin made Mindy's knees weak. Her eyes trailed down to take in the thin neck, the pale shoulders, the small but adorably perky breasts, to the glittering emerald in her navel that seemed to flash with every shift of the beautiful pixie's hips.

And lord did they shift. The two beauties shimmied their bodies as if every step was a dance. Mindy's head spun as she took a deep, unsteady breath of the sweet air surrounding them. It was several moments before she realized the enchanting girl before her had stopped advancing -- that she was mere inches from her and Mindy had been staring at the mesmerizing facets of her emerald for...she couldn't remember. Every time she tried to remember, all she could recall was that gem...that body...and her mind drifted back to right now, staring ahead with her mouth agape.

Soft fingers caressed Mindy's chin, and the slightest of pressure urged her head up until she was gazing directly into the girl's dazzling, green eyes.

"I am Raia," she said, her voice barely more than a whisper, her lips scarcely moving behind the veil. "Welcome, my sweet. May I have your name?"

"Mindy..." was all she could say. Her mouth felt rusted open. She could feel drool dripping down her cheek.

"Welcome, my darling Mindy. I am happy you came here today to learn your future."

It didn't even occur to Mindy to correct her. It suddenly didn't matter that she didn't believe in fortune telling, or that she'd been dragged here against her will. All that mattered was...Raia. So all she mustered in reply was a vague sigh as she stared into her fortune teller's eyes, lost in their rich color for who knows how long.

Raia seemed satisfied with her response, reaching up with the hand not holding Mindy's chin to lift up her face veil. She bent down slowly, gracefully, and planted a soft kiss on the girl's forehead with a soft giggle.

"Please, won't you follow me?"

Suddenly, Raia's hand was gripping the back of Mindy's head, her delicate fingers laced through the entranced girl's hair. It wasn't a forceful girp, but it nevertheless excuded confidence, like a rider who had gripped the reins of her prized pony and was ready to lead it wherever she wished. Mindy felt herself rise from the chair, and followed where those eyes and that grip demanded -- all thoughts of Freya or Maya or the outside world disappearing as this irresistible vision guided her forward into the inky blackness beyond the curtain.

* * *

From the second the two dancers appeared, Freya couldn't take her eyes off the girl in pink. She was so tall, so pretty, and her boobs...god she couldn't look away. It wasn't like she was gay or anything, but she could appreciate a good pair of boobs when she saw them. She'd even admired Mindy's breasts on the rare occasion her shy roommate didn't change in the bathroom. But this girl was something else. They were so round and perky and they jiggled with every step she took. Freya realized her mouth was hanging open but she just couldn't care. The only thing more enticing than the mysterious girl's breasts was the dazzling ruby sitting between them.

It was fascinating. There was barely any light in the tent, but it all seemed to center on the stone's beautiful facets as the dancer gracefully moved forward. Every flash would hold Freya's full attention until the next glimmer pulled her in further. She had no idea how long she sat there staring, until a soft giggle nearly made her jump.

The girl and her perfect chest were inches from her now -- had been there for a while, Freya realized. The girl was leaned over with her necklace dangling directly in front of her audience's eyes. The yummy smell she hadn't even realized she'd been breathing in was the dancer's perfume. It radiated out with a delicious warmth that left Freya feeling pleasantly numb with every breath.

"I am Maya, pretty one," the beauty whispered as she gently cupped Freya's face in a soft hand. Her voice was so cute and so was her smile. Her eyes were even cuter though. Sparkling pink and holding the promise of so much...Freya didn't even have words for it. Everything about this girl felt so welcoming, so...fun. She smiled and stared blankly until she realized Maya was waiting for her name.

"I'm Freya," she whispered, then went back to staring.

"Do you like what you see?" Maya asked. With the hand holding the girl's face, the dancer pulled down ever so gently, and Freya eagerly looked back at her yummy cleavage and crystal. She knew that usually staring like this was rude -- that it could even give the beautiful woman the wrong idea -- but as her gaze sloped over those perfect orbs before being snared by the mesmerizing stone, she just couldn't force herself to care.

"Yes..." she answered, her voice much softer than she'd meant it to be. "You're...they're...so gorgeous."

"I'm glad." Freya felt a hand softly running through her hair now, stroking her soft locks and ever so slightly scratching her scalp in a way that send tingles through her whole body. "Now tell me, do you want to do more than look?"

"I..." Freya's smile faltered. She wanted to say yes. She knew Maya wanted her to say yes. But she wasn't into girls like that, no matter how totally beautiful they were and how much she wanted to smother her face between those perfect tits. Her breathing wavered for a moment as she tried to stammer out an answer. "I'm...not...I-"

"Shh." Maya gently placed her fingers against Freya's lips, and the short girl whimpered at the touch. "It's alright my sweet, good girl. This is why you are here. I am here to show you your future, and to do that I must grasp your present."

Freya felt Maya's hands trailing down her throat, stroking her collarbone before coming to rest on her shoulders, fingers tickling around the straps of her sun dress. She shivered under her beautiful fortune teller's grasp, eyes watering as she stared into the facets of the pendant for the millionth time. Soft lips pressed against her forehead and sent more delicious tingling through her whole body.

"Follow me, Freya. I will guide you to the future you want, the future you are destined for."

Freya rose to her feet. She didn't notice the empty seat next to her, and even if she could her mind couldn't begin to realize her friend was gone. Every part of her was focused on Maya. Maya's words. Maya's touch. Maya's scent.

With nothing else in her mind, she stepped into the darkness.

* * *

The first thing Mindy was aware of was the feel of lips against her own.

They were soft, warm, and left a sweet taste on her lips that she couldn't quite place. The kiss felt so nice, it was all she thought of until a hand stroked down her spine and the leg she was straddling shifted against her. Then she realized she was naked, astride someone's leg and gently rocking her pussy back and forth against it. Jolts of pleasure rocked through her so hard she couldn't believe she hadn't noticed it before as she drifted in the darkness.

Except, it wasn't really dark. Not like it had been when she...Mindy didn't know. She didn't know what she'd been doing before this. What she did know was that right now, her eyes were closed and she was kissing someone and fucking herself on their leg and she moaned as that all piled into her mind.

When a soft, husky moan answered her back, she opened her eyes. Raia's brilliant green eyes, half-closed, greeted her. Mindy was stunned for a moment, breaking the kiss. She looked around, taking in just what in the world was going on.

They were in a small room lined with cluttered book cases on each wall. In the center of the room was an unassuming wood table with a single chair. They were laying on top of a pile of plush, red cushions that filled up a good portion of the space. Raia was reclining, naked, on a large pillow, and Mindy realized she was on top of the smaller girl, holding her close and still slowly rubbing her clit against the other woman's thigh.

"How do you feel, love?" Raia asked with an amused grin. Her breath was hot and delicious against Mindy's lips. All the dazed girl wanted to do was go back to kissing her, to dive her tongue into that mouth and sink back into whatever trance she was coming out of. But...

"Where...where are we? What happened...?"

"How much do you remember?"

"I. I remember...I...uh..." Mindy's voiced trailed off as she tried to think of what had brought her here. She had been with...somebody. They had...no, she had...had been staring into Raia's eyes. Staring and drifting and listening to the woman's melodic voice. No, wait, that was what she was doing now. "I don't."

"That's right. Good girl. My good girl." Raia laughed gently at Mindy's confusion and it was like music to her thrall's ears. She stroked the mesmerized girl's back possessively. "There is no before. There is only here and now. And there will be a future. A future you desire more than anything else."

"Yes..."

"And what is that future, Mindy?"

For a moment, every fiber of Mindy's being wanted to say that it was to stay with Raia forever. To be here with her in this irresistible embrace with this gorgeous pixie of a girl she'd and drift through an endless orgasm until the universe itself ceased to exist. It was a dream she never wanted to wake up from. She'd give anything to have that future as Raia's delicious loveslave, worshiping her mistress' body for eternity and then some.

As that idea drifted through her mind, Mindy realized she hadn't answered out loud. Instead she was gently tonguing Raia's navel, licking up and down that beautiful gem that had drawn her into this wonderful world of pleasure. Her lips trailed down further until she was exactly where she belonged -- buried face deep between her Mistress' legs and lapping at her cunt like a bitch in heat.

"Mmm, good girl," Raia groaned out as she hooked her legs over Mindy's shoulders, crossing her ankles and squeezing her thighs around her slave's head. "But I can tell this isn't all you want from the future. There is something else you crave."

She was right. Of course she was right. She was Mindy's owner. She knew everything there was to know about Mindy. As the devoted servant twirled her tongue around her Mistress' clit, a new thought spiked through her mind like a ray of light through the darkness.

Curly blonde hair. Eyes as blue as a clear sky. A smile that lit up every room it was in. A button nose Mindy ached to kiss. Petite, delicate shoulders that she longed to stroke and nibble at. Small, perfect breasts with soft pink nipples that deserved to be teased with her tongue. A body -- a crush -- she'd seen and ached for every day for years.

As Raia's legs clenched her head in orgasm, Mindy realized the other future she wanted.

"Freya," she gasped.

"Mmm hmm," Raia moaned. She gingerly sat up, and coaxed Mindy into a kneeling position before her, once more capturing her prize with her hypnotic eyes. Expert hands danced and teased across the enthralled woman's body, whispering over curves, pinching nipples, caressing thighs. "You want that darling girl. She is the future your heart yearns for. And I can give that to you."

"Oh thank you Mistress!" Mindy flung her arms around the slender girl and buried her nose into her collarbone, peppering soft kisses against her owner's flushed skin. "I'll do anything -- anything for her. Say the word and it's yours."

"Very generous, Slave, but you've already given me all that is necessary."

Mindy raised her head, confused. What had she given? Had she...when could...? Her mind drifted again as Raia made her stand and began stroking her arms, starting at her shoulders and ending at the shiny silver bands that were clasped around her wrists.

"Oh," Mindy muttered as she noticed the bands. When had she....no, they had always been there. They were there now. It was as Mistress had said; there was no before, only now. Now, she was a slave, and these bands were the sign of her bonds.

"That's right. Good slave. Now sit here and witness the beginning of your future."

Mindy sat in the chair and placed her hands limply on the table. Raia stood behind her and leaned over to remove the velvet cloth that had been hiding a beautiful crystal ball. Mindy wondered if that had always been there, but knew it didn't matter. It was there now. Now was all that mattered.

"Look deep into the crystal, my pretty," Raia whispered with a chuckle. As the slave stared obediently into the shifting image that emerged in the crystal's center, the mistress dipped a hand between her thrall's thighs and plunged into the sopping cunt that waited there. Her other hand playfully cupped a heaving breast, and she slowly began to tease out another mind-softening orgasm.

"Look deep into the future that we shall make for you."

* * *

Freya didn't know how she'd gotten here, but she didn't really care. She didn't know when she'd undressed, or when she'd slipped backwards into Maya's warm lap to let those addictive breasts press into her back. She didn't know when Maya's warm hug had turned to pinching her stiff, puffy nipples and peppering lovebites at the base of her neck. All she knew was that she loved it.

There was a table in front of her, and on it were three cards that Freya faintly recognized as tarot cards. They were face down, and the little part of her that wasn't wrapped up in Maya's caress wondered if this was how she'd learn her fortune.

"That's right, dear," Maya whispered, lips tickling her lover's earlobe. "These cards hold your past, present, and future. They will let me take hold of all of you, and divine the perfect future for my good little girl. All you need is to turn them, one...by...one."

Maya softly gripped the back of Freya's hand and guided it to the card on the left. The dazed girl flipped it over and looked with rapt attention at the small portrait on its face. A beautiful young woman with curly blond hair and dazzling blue eyes knelt on the ground, wearing a sheer white dress that hugged her curves. She had the ditziest smile Freya had ever seen, and the girl couldn't help but grin as she looked into the portrait's vacant eyes.

"Ah, The Fool," Maya cooed. "This is your past, the girl you were before stepping into our power. A giddy, foolish girl. You needed guidance, control, someone to show you where you truly belong."

Freya thought about that for a moment, as much as her pleasure-addled mind could. She couldn't honestly remember much of her past, or much of anything before she found herself in the arms of this stunning beauty. A faint vision stumbled across her mind's eye -- it was her, sitting before Maya, vaguely trying to say she didn't like girls. Oh, yes, she'd been such a fool then, to ever think she didn't want to feel the loving embrace she was now lost in.

"Turn the next card, Freya."

She did just that, hand limply moving to the middle card, and clumsily turning it over. This portrait was much prettier than the other, she thought. The woman in this picture stood tall and powerful, clad in beautiful pink robes and staring out from the card with commanding, confident eyes. A simple yet beautiful tiara adorned her head, completing the look of a regal woman with an undeniable inner power. She had a gentle, self-assured smile that said she expected the world, and would have it.

12