The Foundation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded in agreement, not realizing that it was going to be a challenge.

As she started to work his cock deeper into her, unthinking, she let her eyes flutter closed. He slapped her inner thigh sharply, and she felt herself painfully clench around him in response. Her eyes went wide.

"Don't hide from me," he warned her.

That was precisely what she wanted to do, hide.

It was one thing to let him plunder her body. But this? Being in the driver's seat, and seeing all his reactions to her performance, up close, was almost too much to bear.

He wasn't being very stoic about it either, alternating between hungry and impatient. It made her feel painfully self-conscious. But he was insistent. So she tried.

Finally she was able to work him inside her and sink down all the way. As if in slow motion, she saw the delight bloom in his face, and suddenly it had all been worth it for that moment.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He grinned.

She laughed, briefly covering her face with her hands in embarrassment and relief, and he gave her a more playful thigh strike.

"You're not done yet."

She began to fuck herself up and down, slowly and haltingly at first, and then at a more regular clip. Her thighs were burning, and cunt was starting to feel achy and empty, and yet it felt so good and right..

Their eyes were locked on eachother, and he grabbed her hips to move her faster.

His voice was low and stern, "Was this what you wanted, Caroline?"

"Yes..."

"This was what you wanted? To be my little whore?"

"Yes!"

"My fucktoy?"

"YES! Yes yes yes..."

Reaching up, he plunged two fingers into her mouth and dragged her jaw open.

"Is this interesting enough for you?"

She strained to nod, and made a sound of assent.

"What do you say when you get what you want?"

It was impossible to make words that way but she tried: "Hnnk-oo?"

He smirked. "What's that?" He kept pushing his fingers into her mouth until he felt the back of her tongue, and she gagged.

Her eyes were starting to water, but she was smiling, and made more strained two-syllable sounds until he seemed satisfied. He pulled his fingers out, trailed by a string of drool.

She wasted no time. "Thank you, sir."

"That's right. Now show me."

She resumed her ride.

It was thrilling to watch his pleasure mount as he gave up the staring contest and his breath became choppy. At first she'd felt desperate to please him. Now she felt a strange sense of power, being able to make him respond like this.

"So good, so good," he repeated, whispering in his quiet, breathy voice; the voice he only used when he was too overcome to keep up the stern, demanding one.

As the inevitable moment approached, his eyes were squeezed shut, an almost tortured expression on his face, like he was close but couldn't quite get there.

Planting her hands on his chest, she lowered her face closer to his. Bold again, she pressed her lips to his ear, "Come for me, Arthur, I want to feel you."

His eyes sprung open; the way he looked up at her reminded her of a Renaissance painting of a penitent saint seeking forgiveness. But then just as quickly, he bucked wildly upward, and she could feel the spasms rack his body-- his moans rose into a yell and then dissolved back into groaning sighs. He stilled, now with a boyish smile.

"Good girl," he said weakly.

After she'd excused herself to clean up, she returned to find him seemingly asleep.

She gently nudged him.

"I should go..."

"Stay."

"Is that... allowed?"

He opened a single eye, "For tonight."

"I don't have any of my things."

"In the bathroom cabinet, whatever you need."

"But..."

"Please stay. I'm not done with you yet... just tired now. Tomorrow we'll talk more. I promise."

It was unbearably sweet to look at him-- rumpled hair, sleepy, and hopeful. Thirty years of his life had been blown away and underneath was a glimpse of what he looked like as a kid.

"Tomorrow," she repeated, and climbed back into the bed.

12