The Four Housemates Ch. 06

Story Info
A devious genie finds herself with a new master.
3.4k words
4.57
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple years since Ishra had been released. Which wasn't as bad as it could be, all things considered. Sometimes she would go many years at a time without a new master, sometimes decades. One time she had spent a century and a half trapped in her lamp, which was a rather frustrating experience. But it was always worth it in the end. Because no matter how long she spent between masters, it was always fun when someone new rubbed her lamp. It meant she had a new victim to play with.

Ishra wasn't just another ordinary Genie. She was an ancient Djinn, one of the highest order, and had been around since humanity was in its infancy. She had witnessed countless civilizations rise and fall, and she had taken care of more masters than she could remember. All of them were the same. They would think themselves clever, careful with their wording. They thought they could be the one to outsmart her. But no matter how deliberate their choice of words, Ishra would find a weakness. Every wish was made with a blind spot, something she could exploit. A way for her to turn the tables. And once they did...

Their screams of pleasure as they finally submitted were the sweetest thing in the world.

However, Ishra had to remember not to get ahead of herself. In this modern age, humans had a tendency to be sceptical of magic. She needed to be careful not to scare off her new master. The smoke billowed around her, and she rose upwards through the opening of her lamp. It was time to make a first impression.

She took on her most standard form. Roughly two metres in height, dressed in the finest Arabian silks and jewellery, with a wispy purple trail of smoke where her legs should be trailing back into the lamp. "Greetings, Master." She bowed forwards with a flourish as she spoke. "I am Ishra, Queen amongst Djinn and Granter of Wishes. How may I serve you today?"

It was her standard introduction. Enough to catch their attention and communicate who she was without scaring them off. It also gave her a moment to figure out what kind of person she was dealing with. Her master was a young-ish woman, with a dark skin tone and curly brown hair. A smattering of books lay open across her desk, with various complex equations and chemical formulae. So she considered herself to be a scholar. There was also an ID card laying on the table, with a name. April. That would be a useful trick to bolster her reputation. And finally, most importantly, her laptop across the room. It was open to a picture of two women in extremely graphic and physically improbable poses with each other.

Ishra smiled. This would be even easier than usual.

April, however, didn't appear to be overly impressed. "Of course you are," she said with an exasperated sigh. "You here to grant my three wishes? All that jazz?"

"Of course!" Ishra nodded enthusiastically. It was always easier when they were familiar with the basics of how her powers worked. "Now that you've rubbed my lamp, I am bound to you. And I can grant you any three wishes your heart desires."

"No thanks, I'll pass."

Ishra tried not to let her frustration show. That was the problem with modern humans, they always assumed it was a trick or a prank. Or that they were on some sort of hallucinogen. But that was hardly an insurmountable obstacle, it was something she could fix with a quick demonstration.

"Perhaps you don't understand, April." She made direct eye contact as she spoke. "This is no illusion, nor is it your imagination." She opened her palm, and a small telescope materialised in it. It quickly shifted into a compass, then an abacus, and then a variety of other scientific tools. "Perhaps it is wisdom you seek, beyond anything your peers could comprehend. Or perhaps it's power and wealth that you lust after instead." Her grin turned more sultry, and she leaned in close towards April. "Or perhaps... it's something else that you lust after entirely. After all, I am yours to command. If you have any doubts then I insist that you put me to the test."

April stared at her for a moment. "Oh, sorry I guess I didn't make myself clear. I don't doubt that you're magical and can grant wishes and whatnot. I just don't want them."

Ishra blinked. This was certainly a curveball for her. There had been mortals that believed in her before, but they were beyond ecstatic to receive what they presumed was a blessing. Never before had her wishes been dismissed. "I... see." She tried to find an angle of some sort. "So you're an honourable type. One who prefers fairness and equality. That's a respectable attitude. However, you can use me to indulge yourself. To satisfy the cravings that would otherwise be impossible." She batted her eyelids, subtly increasing her bust size. This was proving to be a more difficult chase than expected, but that would just make things all the sweeter when April was finally kneeling below her.

But April still wasn't giving her anything to work with. "Oh, sure you can. And at first it's great, we get to play the new party game. It's just a night of innocent fun, right April? We'll even let you play as Queen Kumquat. Only the next thing I know it's been three hours since you started edging me, I'm still wearing the bunny outfit, and we're only on turn six! After you set the fucking game to a full fifty rounds! You know that takes too long!"

April was huffing for breath, seemingly winded from her rant. Ishra wasn't entirely sure how to respond. "That's... that's a rather specific scenario you're describing.' Admittedly she wasn't wrong, Ishra had every intention of manipulating her. But she shouldn't know that. "So, um, so the problem is that you don't trust me?" That was something she'd dealt with before. By now, Ishra was desperate for something to latch onto, an angle that she could possibly work.

"No, I don't want your wishes. There's nothing you could grant me that I couldn't get from my friends anyway."

Finally, Ishra saw a way in. "Ah, so you doubt my power." April must have heard stories of other Djinn and their mediocre spellcasting. That had to be it. It was the only thing that made sense. "You think that my abilities are limited, and incapable of fulfilling your desires. I'm sure your friends are capable of aiding you in their own ways. But answer me, April - can any of your friends do this?"

As she finished speaking, there was a burst of sparks from her hands. They flew up into the air, forming a pattern together, until a display of words was visible from the prestidigitation. Welcome, Master April. The message was surrounded by a border of flashing lights, illuminating the room in a variety of colours. Finally, Ishra clapped her hands together, and the entire display compacted itself between her palms in an instant.

"Yes, actually. Quite easily." The casual response left Ishra utterly stunned. The mortal had to be bluffing in some way, but she couldn't figure out what. April saw her bewildered expression and let out a sigh. "Melonie, can you help me out with something?"

Almost the instant the words left her mouth, her door burst open. An energetic woman with a brightly coloured kimono burst into the room. "Yo, wassup? What is it you need?" She gasped as she saw the Djinn floating in the air. "Holy me, is that you Issy? Wow, it's been ages!"

"Oh good, you two know each other. April sounded somewhat relieved. "That'll make things simpler."

Ishra did in fact know the person standing in front of her. She was filled with a terror that she hadn't felt in over a millennium wash over her. This wasn't just an ordinary girl. It wasn't even an ordinary monster, either. It was the primordial chaos, the manifestation of mayhem and trickery. An ancient force who took what she wanted and laughed at the result, no matter which incarnation she was in.

Her thoughts of capturing April vanished. This was her top priority, and it was her role as a Djinn. "Stand behind me, that woman is more dangerous than you can imagine." She drew a sword out of thin air, taking on a battle stance and positioning herself between the two. Although she'd been planning to torment April herself, that didn't mean she could leave her in the hands of this monster. She didn't deserve that. No human did. "You need to escape now. I'll try to hold her off, but you need to run. Now!" Truthfully, she knew this wasn't a fight she could win. Ishra was strong, and she was fully confident in her abilities. But this entity was on a whole different scale from her. All she could do was hope that her sacrifice would be enough to let her master escape.

For the first time in what felt like eternity, Ishra was genuinely concerned for the safety of her master.

However, April shared no such concern. "Yeah yeah, she's the Goddess of trickery and all that. All of them. Like I said, if I wanted a wish I'd just ask her."

Wishes were the last thing on Ishra's mind. Her entire body was tense, ready to spring into action at any moment. "You... invited her into your house? Do you have any idea of the calamities that follow her?"

"Oh I can take a pretty good guess." April gave Melonie a nasty side-eye as she spoke. "Anyway, I didn't invite her in. Unfortunately she lives here."

"I'm her roommate!"

"Housemate," April corrected. "We live in a house, not an apartment. And we don't share a room together."

"Yeah but that sounds stupid. Who even uses the word 'Housemate?' It doesn't need to be literal. And besides, all the hot lesbian pornos use 'Roommate.'"

As the two of them went back and forth, Ishra stared in utter disbelief. "You live with this... this thing? Why would you possibly subject yourself to such a horrid and atrocious fate?"

April shrugged her shoulders. "She pays rent on time."

"No I don't. I don't even pay rent."

"Melonie, I'm trying to justify why I'm friends with you. Don't make this harder for me."

Melonie grabbed April in a tight hug and pushed her boobs directly into her face. "Aww, I knew you cared! You can't be all surly forever!"

It was getting too much for Ishra. Clearly April was too far gone, driven insane by her close proximity to this entity. Ishra herself had once suffered such a fate. Centuries ago her Master had brought her to a sacred temple, in order to help build a cult. The intention was to trick the others into thinking they were a local deity of some sort. Only the temple's actual patron deity showed up, and it was none other than the Spirit of Mischief herself. To her own dismay, Ishra's master had handed her over in exchange for escape.

She had then spent seven long months trapped as the plaything for that monster, subjugated to the whims and notions of an insane madwoman. Every waking moment was a nightmare as she was trapped in a prison far worse than her own lamp. Eventually she'd managed to gather enough strength to break free, horribly scarred from the encounter, but with her dignity intact nonetheless. Left with the memories of the horrible thing who had tormented her so.

"Enough! This vile fiend knows no mercy and cannot be trusted. Her twisted desires will bring you nothing but misery."

"Oh Issy, don't be such a grumpy-pants. And besides, that's not what we said last time you visited my temple. Weren't you saying something like 'Oh yes Mistress, fuck me harder! I'm just a slutty toy for you to play with!'" Her voice changed to match Ishra's perfectly, and she flinched at the words.

April just shook her head. "Anyway, none of that matters. I don't actually care what you two weirdo's get up to. I was just trying to study for this project, and I was rubbing the lamp I stupidly bought at the garage sale as a fidget toy. And then all this crap happened, when I was in the middle of something important."

"Really, you're calling us weirdo's?" Melonie had a smug grin on her face. "You're the one who was jerking off to big tittied hentai babes right before Issy showed up."

There was a sharp hiss as April sucked in air through her teeth. "Melonie! I have told you time and time again, you can't just read my mind like that! Or scry what I'm doing in my room, or whatever magical thingy you're doing to be a voyeur!"

Melonie giggled. "Actually I just looked across the room. You left your laptop open."

April's eyes darted across the room, and they widened in horror as she saw what was out in the open. "GAH!" She jumped towards the laptop and slammed it shut. "Fuck, was that open the whole time? And nobody bothered to tell me?" Her cheeks started to blush as she looked back and forth between Ishra and Melonie. "It's not my fault! I mean, I wasn't expecting guests or anything! She just showed up unannounced, and then..."

Her voice trailed off. Melonie stared at her for a moment, and then burst into laughter. "Oh April, you're way too fun to tease when you're horny. Which is pretty much all the time, you big perv."

April's blush deepened. "Oh fuck you! I wish you'd stop teasing me like that."

Time froze in place for Ishra. Despite everything, her master had said the words. The binding words, commanding her to obey. Normally Ishra would find a way to twist the intention, to keep herself in control. It wouldn't even be difficult with such a loosely worded wish. But that was when she was dealing with other mortals, and not being actively sabotaged by a God.

Melonie slowly turned her head to face the Djinn. A predatory smile was growing across her face. A pair of fluffy ears popped up above her head, along with a series of nine bushy fox tails. Various motes of magic started to orbit her, each cackling with energy strong enough to wipe entire nations off the map. "Oh? Your pet Genie is going to stop me from having my fun? Why, that sounds like an absolutely delightful wish! I'd love to see her grant it!"

That caused Ishra to sway in place. Her confidence was quickly fading as the implications began to sink in. "That's- You can't be serious! April, you know what she is! How can you possibly be siding with her?"

April just sighed. "Yeah, I ask myself that all the time. But I'll be honest, right now both of you are in my bedroom and I would rather if neither of you were. And I mean, you did kinda offer to hold her off yourself in the first place."

Ishra was incredulous. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was one thing to sacrifice herself to protect a human from the abomination that was currently calling herself "Melonie," but to be simply discarded as a distraction for her? Ishra had the powers of the universe at her fingertips, and she was capable of granting any wish her Master desired. Sure, she used those wishes against them and turned them into her own pleasure slaves. But she was still better than the Trickster Goddess!

But before she could prove herself, the world began to shift around her. She was being sucked away into a pocket dimension, but not her own lamp. Another one that she had never wanted to visit again. April's face started to blur, and the room twisted around her. There was only one thing that remained clear. And that was Melonie, who was simply growing more and more excited as she sealed Ishra's own fate.

***

The next day, there was a new ornament in the living room. April noticed it when she was on her way to get breakfast. It was a small statue, roughly the size of her forearm, and made of what looked like solid gold. The ornament itself was a statue of a woman with a manic grin on her face. Although the outline of silken garments were there, her erect nipples and engorged vulva were clearly visible beneath them. Her face was an expression of pure ecstasy, as if trapped in a state of orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, you like the new decoration? I figured it was your style." This time, April wasn't surprised when Melonie popped in behind her. "Don't worry, she's happy in there. Issy and I are besties. We go way back. She loves me."

April turned to her with a deadpan expression. "Do I even want to know what happened with you and her last night?"

"That depends. Do you want to hear about a genie forced to cum over and over again while she slowly turns into a perverted statue of herself, trapped in a never ending climax?"

"Of course not!" April's response was quick, but it was more defensive than she'd intended. "...Yeah, kinda. That's pretty hot." She shook her head. "At least she technically did grant the wish. You stopped teasing me for the rest of the evening, so I guess she can take pride in doing at least that much."

Melonie giggled. "Yeah, thankfully you didn't wish for anything difficult. Like the ability to talk to your crush in complete sentences."

"Hey! I've done that. In fact, I've said multiple sentences to her without stuttering or losing my train of thought."

"In a row?" The pair were interrupted by Kassandra, who was yawning as she levitated into the room. "Face it girl, you're helpless. You're down bad for this chick and you know it."

April glared at her. "That's neither here nor there! For your information, I'm going on a date with Ophelia tomorrow, and it's going to be awesome. We're going to have a wonderful, sweet, and wholesome night together."

"And then you'll go home and jerk off to the thought of her pegging you." Kassandra shrugged her shoulders. "Really, what you need is a hype squad. If you introduce her to me I'll be sure to talk you up."

Melonie's face lit up with excitement. "Oh! That's a great idea, we can all pitch in to let her know how awesome you are! I'll be here for oral support."

There was a sideways glance from Kassandra. "You mean 'moral' support?"

"Nope."

Before they could keep going, April stamped her foot on the ground. "No. Absolutely not. I'm drawing the line here, and I'm not backing down. There is no way I'm introducing any of you to Ophelia."

The air around them crackled, as reality itself splintered to create a portal to the void. Through it, a humanoid silhouette absent of any light emerged, as if she was a walking black hole.

"I heard discussion of meeting the girl whose buttocks April pretends not to stare at. Is this a true statement, or simply a fabrication of the mind?"

"Maybe. She's considering bringing her around tomorrow actually."

"NO I AM NOT!" April did her best not to get angry with her housemates, but there were times she needed to assert herself. "None of you are meeting her tomorrow. It's possible that none of you are meeting her, ever. Ophelia is a kind and wonderful person who deserves all the best in the world. If I decide to introduce her to you, it will only be after a lengthy period of time when I can commit to a long term relationship. And then I can slowly break her in, one by one, so as to not overwhelm her. Not your fucked up ultra-powerful selves either, but I'll introduce her to your completely human and normal persona's. Which are all extreme enough!" She was being aggressive, but she knew this was too important to be passive on. "There is absolutely positively no chance whatsoever that I introduce her to all of you tomorrow."