The Four Housemates Ch. 09

Story Info
April enjoys a fun game of Butcher the Belfry to unwind.
4.1k words
4.86
896
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April let out a groan as she stared at her computer screen. All that time, wasted, gone in an instant. The frustration was starting to get to her, and she felt ready to punch something. But that wouldn't be productive. Instead, April took a moment to gather her thoughts and calm herself. It sucked that she would have to completely start over,again, but it was just something she had to deal with. The only options were to keep trying or give up and quit entirely. And quitting was impossible for her.

However, as she got ready for a fresh start, she was interrupted by a knock at her bedroom door. April jumped in surprise. Partially from the sound itself, but more so out of shock that one of her housemates would actuallyknock. And the last thing she wanted was for one of them to see what she was doing.

"Hey April, can I come in? Hope the answer is yes because I'm coming in." Kassnadra's voice was so startling that April lost track of her keyboard placement, resulting in a frantic mash of buttons attempting to switch to a different tab that accomplished nothing. Kassandra walked in, oblivious to her desperation. "I just wanted to ask about-holy shit is that what I think it is?"

April's eyes darted back and forth between her housemate and the computer screen. "No, it's not. It's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"It is, it totally is!" Kassandra's voice was giddy with excitement. "You're playingButcher the Belfry again, aren't you?" She didn't even give April a chance to respond before poking her head back out of the door. "Hey everyone, April reinstalledButcher the Belfry!"

In a fraction of a second the remaining two members of the house manifested inside April's room. "Seriously? She actually did it?" Melonie was rapt with anticipation as she spoke. "I'll be honest, I didn't think she would. Not after the deal we made."

April forced an overly deliberate laugh. "Wait, you thought I was being serious? That was just a joke. I mean,obviously I was just messing with you." She looked around nervously at the three girls standing over her. "You know I was joking, right?"

"You were extremely clear about this. That if you were ever to install Butcher the Belfryagain that you were willing to be submitted to any and all punishments, torments, and various forms of suffering. You were equally clear that none of us were to let you try and make excuses or justifications." Although April couldn't see where Iris was looking when she was in her void form, she could feel her gaze boring deep into her soul."This counts as reinstalling Butcher the Belfry,correct?"

"No, it's not like that!" Apri was desperate to find some way out of the situation. "Alright fine, I did reinstall it. But I just played a couple games. I was only going to do one more run before deleting it again, forever this time. It's a stupid bullshit game that isn't fun anyway."

Her plea, however, was met with little sympathy. Kassandra pulled up a holographic projection, and April winced as she saw her own face on the recording.

"This game sucks! I hate it when I play it and I hate the time I spend on it afterwards. It's not fun to win and it's worse to lose. If any of you catch me playing this shit again, you can just go nuts with the punishment. Gloves off, zero restrictions, as intense as you want. Just make sure I never touch this fucking game again."

"You know, that sounds like a pretty serious offer. You sure you'll be able to commit if the time comes?"

"Yeah obviously, because it won't happen. I'm done with this game forever and I'm never playing it again. Don't accept any lies, excuses, or anything I say to try and get out of it. Not that it matters, because it won't happen."

April remembered her own words loud and clear. Three months ago, she had made the deal with her housemates in a fit of anger after an exceptionally painful run of Butcher the Belfry. She'd wiped all the files from her computer, and for good measure, made a deal to ensure she wasn't tempted to return. But she had been tempted. It was just too addicting, and eventually she had to try playing it again.

"Well okay, but this hardly counts. I wasn't even playing it for that long." April looked away to check the time. "I just did a couple runs, and it was only-seven and a half hours?" Her eyes went wide as she saw how much time had passed. "No, that's not possible. I wasn't playing for that long." She looked back towards Iris and the others. You must've done something, right? Frozen me in place and fucked with my perception of time?"

"That sounds fun, but no, it was all you babe." Melonie almost looked sympathetic. Almost. "You really brought this on yourself. I hope it was worth it."

"Itwould've been worth it in the last run," April grumbled. "But then I got that stupid fucking snail boss at the end, and it completely shuts down my entire build. There was literally nothing I could've done to win there. It sucks and it's horrible game design." She let out a deep sigh. "But maybe I do have a problem. I genuinely didn't know I'd been playing for that long. And really, that's why I stopped in the first place. It just consumes way too much time."

Kassandra nodded, although she still looked excited. "Exactly. So that means no complaints from you, right? You brought this on yourself, and honestly, it sounds like you kind of need it. Maybe I can be the extra push you need."

"Yeah, maybe." She stared dejectedly at her computer screen again. "Fine, I'll go with you. I'll do whatever perverted shit you want from me. Just let me do this one last run first."

"Nope. We're going now." Kassandra was merciless with her response, and the room began to twist and warp around April.

"Wait, no, you don't understand. I just need to do this one more time to get it out of my system. I was so close last time, I even got the upgraded legendary. Just one more run, hold on. JUST LET ME DO ONE MORE RUN!"

But her screams of desperation fell on deaf ears as her room disappeared, and April was teleported into the dungeon.

***

When three quarters of a house's occupants were able to freely manipulate reality as they wished, it meant that the architecture of the house tended to be rather fluid, with rooms appearing where an individual wanted them to instead of where it made sense. April knew that the dungeon was located below the house, but she was never able to find it on her own. It typically required an escort for her to get there. Not that anyone required much persuasion to bring her there.

However, this time, she was simply teleported directly to the dungeon. April found herself kneeling on the rubber floor, Kass standing over her. The smell of leather and latex washed over April as she looked around the room. No matter how many times they came down here, the vast array of sex toy sand equipment always caught her off guard. She swore that the line of dildo's across one of the shelves had a different assortment every time.

"Now, what to do with you, hmm?" Kassandra spoke in a rather nonchalant tone, as if she was picking out what kind of cookie she wanted. "It's so rare to have you hand yourself over on a silver platter like this, I almost don't want to choose. What if your punishment isn't mean enough? Who knows when I'll get another chance like this? It could be weeks before the opportunity presents itself again."

April looked up at her housemate in apprehension. "Kass, you... we don't have to do this. I've learned my lesson, alright?" Her mind raced as she tried to think of a bargaining chip to use. "You're still struggling with your human studies courses, right? I can help you with that instead."

Kassandra clapped her hands, her eyes wide in excitement. "Of course! That's perfect, actually. You can help me with this essay I need to finish."

The sudden change in tone caught April off guard. "Wait, seriously? So you're not going to do this intense sexual punishment like you planned?"

"Oh no, that's totally still happening. It's just going to be in a way that helps me with my assignment. It's due in like a week, so I can use you for inspiration to get started."

Immediately, April tried to respond with a lecture about academic laziness and how proper planning actually saved effort in the long run. However, before the words "self discipline and integrity" could get out, she felt her throat starting to close over. In fact, her entire body was beginning to feel strangely cool, and the inside of her mouth was numb and heavy.

"There were a whole bunch of examples the professor gave. One of them was on human philosophy and how they sometimes don't know how they're different from animals. Which is like, the dumbest thing ever. Do you guys not know about your Zirkraang? You have one, I have one, we all have one. It's what makes us sentient."

April furrowed her brow in confusion, but she was unable to get her question out. Her limbs were stiffening and she was finding it harder to move. Kassandra, seemingly unaware of her test subject's befuddlement, continued on with her explanation. "So anyway, here's what I figure. Why not get a first hand account of intense depersonalisation? You get this intense out of body experience as you become more like an object, I study your reactions and use them for my paper, and we have kinky bondage sex in the process somewhere. Everybody wins!" She paused to think for a moment before continuing. "Although, I guess I'll have to make sure I'm extra mean about it. Thisis supposed to be a punishment for you, after all. Eh, that should be easy enough."

As she was proving unable to get a word in, and moving was becoming more and more difficult, April did her best to struggle with what little mobility she had left before it vanished entirely. She was kneeling, her hands on her thighs, and she found she was unable to lift them up. It was as if they were stuck to her legs. Similarly, her calves were stuck to the back of her thighs, leaving her unable to get up. The most she could do was wiggle around, which ultimately resulted in her falling on her side.

Strangely enough, her bodybounced as she hit the floor. Any way she tried to move her body was like fighting an elastic, simply snapping back into place in its initial position. She could see her skin turning into a smooth black form that reflected the light of the room. Although she couldn't see it very well, since her vision was starting to fade as well. In almost no time she was left in an empty void of black, her body weightless and unmoving, her mind flailing with panic as it struggled to regain control.

"Right, that should do it. Now, I'll show you what your new body looks like, although it won't be in a way you're used to. Try not to gettoo disoriented." April found herself able to see again, but from a strange perspective this time. She was looking down from the top of the room. It was a strange angle, partially from above them, and partially from the side. Not one side specifically though. In a bizarre way that threatened to overload her senses, April was able to see everything in a full circle around them. It was like seeing in an inverse panorama. Thankfully she was no stranger to having her perceptions messed with, so she was able to adapt relatively quickly and take in the situation.

Kassandra was in her fully nude glory. Her tall greyish purple body was fully exposed, and once again April was confounded at how oddly humanoid the Uvel species were. But Kassandra's alien form was hardly what she focused on. Because Kassandra was bending down to move something on the floor. And once she stepped back, April felt a wide range of emotions welling up inside her as she saw what it was.

It was a sex doll. There was no other way to put it, she had to be blunt - a black latex sex doll. It was kneeling obediently, inflated balls where the hands should be connected to the thighs. There was an obvious spherical bulge between its legs, with a pink lock displayed on it. A pair of heeled boots were connected to the legs, sticking out from the back. Its hair was pulled out through the top of the head in a pair of braids. And the tits were overly round and looked obviously fake, with pink oversized nipples poking out through the material.

What stood out most, of course, was its face. It was utterly devoid of any human facial features. The smooth material only had two prominent features - a label, and a mouth. Instead of having eyes or a nose, the word DOLL was plastered in bright pink bold lettering across the front. It was impossible to deny exactly what its intended use was. But perhaps more important was the puffy circle where a mouth would be. The doll's "mouth" was more akin to a fleshlight, a hole that was clearly designed for pleasure. A thin trail of lube dripping from the entrance made it even more obvious what was supposed to go in there.

Although April knew calling the doll "it" wasn't entirely accurate. She tried moving her body to the left, and watched as the doll gently twisted towards its side. She tried to lift her hands up, and saw the doll's mittens wiggle in place from where they were attached. With a sense of desperation, she gave another shot at crying out, only to watch the doll's head wiggle in place.

"There we go. Full depersonalisation, just as promised. This is a pretty good look for you, don't you think?" Kassandra chuckled to herself. "WellI think you look great like that, and in my opinion, my opinion matters more than yours. Now let's give you a thorough experimentation."

April could do nothing but watch as Kassandra started caressing her body, her long spindly fingers tracing along her skin. Everywhere she touched made April tremble, and she would've moaned with pleasure if she was able. It wasn't an ordinary sensation. She knew that she wasn't just wearing a latex outfit, the latexwas her skin. And somehow every part of her was pleasurable to the touch, the sensations amplified beyond their normal levels.

And that was just the places that weren't erogenous to begin with. Kassandra began sucking on one of her tits, and fireworks went off in April's mind. She could see her body fidgeting in place, barely able to move, although she was thrashing about with what little control she had. "Sensitive nipples" didn't even begin to cover it. The pleasure was so intense she was almost ready to cum on the spot, although she never quite hit that crescendo.

Kassandra, becoming more aggressive with her movements, moved on to the place where April's genitals should be. "You're probably wondering what the deal with this thing is, right? Some people call it a 'null bulge.' I don't know what it is really, but it's fucking hot." She poked into the bulge, right into the centre of the lock, letting April feel something new entirely. It was strange - she felt hollow inside, like there was nothing really there. But at the same time April was unmistakable feelingsomething in her junk. It was as if all the nerves had been condensed into one tight space, and a simple touch was enough to set them off.

"So, how does this feel? I've never tried it myself, but I've been told it's agonisingly wonderful." Kassandra then cupped the bulge and started gently massaging it, squeezing at occasional intervals. It was a strange mix of heaven and hell for April. Because on the one hand, it was like getting an impossible handjob. One that hit nerves that anatomically did not exist. This time it wasdefinitely enough to make her cum on the spot. But she didn't, no matter how hard she tried. Although it was able to feel even more pleasure than usual, her junk was proving incapable of actually climaxing. Possibly because it was physically unable to. Whatever the case, Kassandra's ministrations left April craving a release that she wasn't able to get.

The strange perspective was also starting to affect April. She knew that she was the doll that she was looking at, the fetish sex toy squeaking in place and struggling to move. She could feel everything that was happening to it. But at the same time, it was difficult to really think of herself as the doll. It wasn't the same as looking in a mirror. It was closer to watching a film of herself, with sensations happening in real time. Except she knew that was wrong as well. The disconnection was giving her an extremely strange sense of self, where April didn't really know how to describewhat she was.

Her growing agitation hadn't gone unnoticed. Kassandra finally let up on her cock (or whatever it technically was now) and gave her a moment to relax. "So, how was that? I know you can't answer, but at least try to remember the feeling. I'll be able to use the info in my paper somehow. Probably." She smirked, giving April a light pat on her squishy head. "You know, you must be a huge fan of this 'Butcher the Belfry' game if you're willing to put up with something like this in order to play it. It must be your favourite game of all time or something. Maybe I can include that in my paper as well, that human's consider it to be a peak form of entertainment.

A fresh well of rage exploded inside of April. She did her best to scream all sorts of obscenities at both Kassandra and the broken mana system in BTB, but the most that came out were a few lightsqueaks of rubber on rubber. Her inner resistance was silenced anyway when Kassandra traced a finger around her lips. "Fun fact though, I haven't actually used the main feature of this thing yet. Try not to lose your mind, okay? Iris would be upset with me if I broke her favourite toy."

Kassandra slipped a pair of her fingers inside April's "mouth." She watched as the alien penetrated the glistening sex toy connected to her face. And the moment she did, April's thoughts changed entirely.

These fingers were wonderful. The feeling of them inside of her, filling her up, gave her entirely new meaning and purpose. They were divine and exquisite, and they deserved to be worshipped. April could feel them wriggling in her head, and it was the greatest feeling in the world. It didn't matter who she was.What she was. These fingers were her everything, and she never wanted it to end.

Her mouth began moving on its own. Parts of it were pulsating, sucking, rubbing the fingers and squeezing them tight. Although she wasn't in control of it, she was happy to let her body do what it did naturally. Provide service towards the one thing in the world she cared about. The fingers in her mouth. April would've had no problems keeping it up forever.

It did end, however, much sooner than she would've liked. As Kassandra pulled her fingers back out, lube dripping from the tips, April felt extremely disoriented. She'd forgotten the position she was in, and jumping back to it really threw her for a loop. She needed a moment to regain her bearings, and by the time she did, she noticed an incredibly excited grin on Kassandra's face. "Intense, wasn't it? I mean, I got horny just from feeling it on myfingers of all places." She traced her wet digits around the hole on April's face.

"You'll probably appreciate this more with a bit of context. The design of this thing isn't necessarily to replicate oral service, although that is a nice benefit. But it's more because of the placement. Whatever gets inserted here? It's not connected to your stomach anymore. It's connected to yourbrain." A horrifying realisation swept over April as she finally understood what Kass was getting at. "So if something gets inserted here, it goes right to your little head. It becomes all you can think about, all you care about. The only thing in the world that matters to you. Plus it just feels fucking incredible, so that's a nice bonus."

12