The Four Of Us

Story Info
Me, Mom, my aunt, and wife foursome fun.
1.7k words
33.8k
43
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

The Four Of Us

By: DickThePimp

It's All Fake... Incest Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

"Where's James?

"He's in the shower with Beth."

"That sounds fun."

"Hehe. Oh yeah." Mom's always sensuous, sexy smile never disappoints.

Upstairs... It's shower time with my favorite aunt...

I'm whistling in the shower. Washing my hair. Chillin'. Smiling. Real big. Why?

My favorite aunt is in one of my favorite positions... on her knees in front of me... sucking me off while I'm showering.

Beth's wet blonde hair is swinging around as she swirls her head on my raging-hard, tattooed... gold stars tatted all over my cock and balls... cock. Her tongue's wrapping around my bulging, veiny shaft like an anaconda on its dinner.

Beth's lips are racing up and down my shaft about eight inches at a time. My dick's fourteen-inches hard. And Beth absolutely loves every fucking inch of it.

Beth's all natty 38F melons are swaying mightily too. God, I love those massive, milky-white tits. They're such a big part of my life. I suck 'em as much as possible... And fuck 'em even more. Ha. Milk's dribbling out of Beth's fat, twitching-hard nipples as her mouth very-ravenously eats my cock.

Again, I'm smiling.

As the shampoo is washed away from my head and body, Beth stands up. Kisses me. Her arms around my neck. Her tongue taking charge. Fucking mine as much as it wants.

I turn Beth around. The very-warm water from the shower head beating down on us. Steam circulating all around us as well.

I reach around my sweet aunt, and maul those enormous, wet jugs. My big hands getting lost in their massively-immense perfection. God. I squeeze and squeeze. Kneading them deep and intense.

Beth leans back against me and moans so damn sexy. Smirking. Softly rubbing my face as I grope the soul outta those perfect, hefty, heaving knockers. Milk dribbling through my fingers the harder I squeeze.

My cock finds its merry way up her blonde milf pussy. Beth does the rest. She fucks my dick with her super-slick snatch. Dancing and swirling her bad-ass, boss-bitch, blonde bbw coochie all over my excitedly-throbbing cock. My dick won't stop twitching in that snug, wet hole.

Beth's pink folds are pulsating incessantly all over it. Her juices showering my giant rod as her pussy voraciously eats it. Fucking it deep. Pumping it fast. Beth's dick-work is beyond amazing.

My precum shoots out constantly, soaking her folds with slimy, clear fluid. My massive, insanely-hard dick begging for actual cum release.

Beth speeds up her dick-eating. Her blonde pussy frantically-pumping my tattooed rod faster and faster. Pounding on it as her own fierce orgasm approaches fast.

My hands clamp down on Beth's milky, wet tits so damn hard as we both cum together. We kiss as we cum. Heatedly-swapping freaky-family spit as her cum splashes my dick, and as mine floods her gorgeous snatch. Her pussy quivering violently. My cock thumping powerfully. Our mixed cum leaking out of Beth's snatch, pouring all over the shower floor. It's a beautiful thing.

My fingers are pinching her puffy, twitching nipples and pulling them, getting them to spurt milk out all over the shower wall. I'm grinning so happy. Beth's moaning so happy. We're both cumming so damn hard. It's my kinda shower for sure. Ha.

A little later... in the kitchen...

"So... how was the shower?" Mom's playful grin makes Beth snicker.

"You know exactly how it was, you naughty bitch." Beth boss-bitch-smirks, and grabs mom, and shoves her tongue down her throat. They kiss deep and real dirty. Groping each other's asses as they make-out. Yep... my mom (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) and aunt are girlfriends. Each other's... and mine. Oh yeah. Oh hell yeah. Ha.

Mom pulls Beth's right titty out of her blue sports bra and sucks it. Her tongue dancing around Beth's still-hard nipple as she sucks as much of her massive titty as she can.

Beth plays with mom's long blonde hair and smirks away, loving her girlfriend drinking her breast milk as it spurts out onto mom's dancing tongue.

Meanwhile, I'm upstairs... in my bedroom...

My freshly-cleaned dick happened to find its way into my wife's beautiful ass. I love when that happens.

"GOD!!!!!!!! YOUR COCK'S SO FUCKING BIGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I LOVE IT IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! UHH!!!"

My new wife Billie (Pop Superstar Billie Eilish) loves getting fucked in the butt by my extra-large meat pipe. I'm the first dude to ass fuck her and I'm also her husband. So... I win/win. Ha.

We got married about six months ago. We were already living together with mom and Beth, so I figured why the hell not? We eloped to Vegas, and here we are now.

Billie's on her hands and knees on the bed. Screaming blissfully and cumming. I'm behind her pounding her booty hole, and roughly-fondling her hanging 34DDs. Their all natural too. Just like mom and Beth's boobs.

Damn. Billie's got a tight booty. I fuck her butt pretty much every day, but it still maintains its tight elasticity, even with fourteen-inches of thick, tattooed meat banging and stretching it daily.

I'm bent over on top of Billie's back. Her blonde hair softly rubbing on my face. I'm kissing her neck, and roaring playfully as I fuck her butt. She's giggling and moaning like crazy, absolutely loving my tattooed monster driving full speed ahead up her Hershey Highway.

Billie cums. Pelting out a long, milky-white stream of pussy milk. It splashes the dresser against the wall behind us... several feet away. Impressive.

My hands knead away on her milky-white orbs. Squeezing them tight as I drive my dick further up her ass, making Billie scream out in unbridled-ecstasy. She bites the sheets and pounds the bed, still cumming as I pound her booty.

When I cum, my rich and gooey seed soothes her sore ass. Pumping all over her throbbing bowels. My huge dick lurching forward each time. And each time it does, Billie screams out ecstatically with the happiest smile ever on that perfect face.

"Mmmmmmm..... That was so good, baby. I love your cock in my butt. Mmmmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Billie smiles wide as I kiss all over her neck and cheek. Rubbing my face on hers. My hands now softly cupping and squeezing those incredible hanging boobs of hers.

I roll off of Billie and lay on the bed. Grinning. She lays on top of me. Smiling, and tickling my chin. I hug my woman close. Running my hands up and down that curvy, voluptuous body. God, she's sexy.

I'm living the dream dude. I've got a gorgeous blonde wife and two gorgeous blonde girlfriends I'm living with. All with big tits. All fun as hell to hang with. And all, desperately wanting to make me happy. Yep... I'm definitely living the happy-pimp dream. Ha.

Later...

Billie's a waitress. She had to work today, so when she headed off to work, I was left alone with mom. Beth had some business to handle herself. So... mom and I had some fun. (Big, happy, horny grin to that)

Mom is the best. My favorite person on earth for so many reasons. She always knows how to not only turn me the fuck on, she also knows just how to entertain me in so many fun ways.

We ended up playing naked Twister in the living room. Ha. Yeah... naked Twister. But, not just naked Twister. Mom made it even more fun by bringing some whipped cream and chocolate sauce into the mix... in her pussy and ass. And, all over my cock and balls too. Hellz yeah, baby!

It's a fucking mess, but a fun one. A very, very, very-fun one. Ha.

Mom's got whipped cream and chocolate sauce all over her face, and so do I. She's still eating it off of my cock and balls. I'm leaning back on my elbows watching her as she smiles up at me and winks real naughty while she sucks and slurps all of that creamy, chocolatey goodness off of me.

Mom rubs her huge titties... 34FFs... all over my messy cock and balls. Blowing me sexy-ass kisses as she titty washes my crotch.

I lean up and kiss her. Our messy faces smiling as we swap messy, creamy spit.

I pull mom up to me. Sitting her on my face. She excitedly-giggles and happily-wiggles on my mouth as I suck out... and lick out... any leftover whipped cream and chocolate sauce from before. God, mom's fucking delicious. Ha.

Mom ends up riding me. Leaning over to feed me those messy boobs as she bounces on my equally-messy cock.

I suck them so ravenously. So orally-obsessed with them. My favorite tits ever in my hands and mouth. I stuff as much of each hefty tit into my mouth as I can and drown myself in them. Closing my blue eyes, and growling away from mom's magical coochie pumping my cock while I suck deep and hard on her extra-luscious knockers.

When I cum, mom takes it in her mouth. Drinking my thick, gooey seed with a blissfully-content and happy as hell moan of pure cum-joy. She sucks me for ten minutes after I finish cumming. Totally draining me twice. I manage to get my second pop shot into her mouth and mom gladly gulps that down too. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

We shower afterwards and fuck some more. This time I feed her magical, sweet and delicious snatch. She rides me on the shower bench. Facing away as I played with her 34FFs. We hug and kiss for a good ten minutes after I cum. My truest love in my arms. Mom. Softly caressing my face as we kiss. Awesome, awesome shower. For the second time today. Ha.

When Billie and Beth got home, we all played my favorite game... Piss Mania. Yeah... you get the idea.

It's like musical chairs.... Just way more fun and dirty. Billie, mom, and Beth sit in three chairs while the music plays. I walk around them, and when the music stops... VOILA! I piss in that person's mouth.

We alternated pissers too. Beth ended up pissing in my mouth, and mom's.

Billie pissed in Beth's. Mom pissed in Billie's.

And I got to piss in all three of their mouths as a bonus. Fucking awesome shit. Best game ever. Ha.

Its like this everyday with my gorgeous, wonderful girlfriends. Fun, fun, and more fun... with... The Four Of Us.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap A naughty mother takes a ride on her son's lap.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 01 Sisters make brother a great offer. Mom agrees.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories