All Comments on 'The Fourth Wife Ch. 02'

by RealDoc

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Well played, justice in the end for Ethan. Great save.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars for the fun story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was Dumb to leave the letter behind .. It was also Dumb to send Henrys penis to his ex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five Stars! Bravo to the writers.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@2/28/19 — Feds

The Feds did not show up because Henry did not report it. It says so in the story.

The first 3 wives were under complete psychological control of Henry, so would not report it. Susan? She could have reported it but had a lot of more important things in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy’o boy was this one bad. Real focked up over tha top infantilo-fanta-wanna-make-believe-crappynski-italo70‘s-porn manga style !!!

Talent free but hell of a wasted aggressive fantasy popper.

Doc, quit pinching tha nasty pills.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is your second penis removal story. Maybe yours always end this way but I wont find out by reading anymore of your sophmoric stories.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

um so vengence on the one guy not the town i guess that makes sence but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stockholm Syndrome in Utah. BTB&B to the max. (Burn the Bitch and Bastard). One sorry sadistic brew, but I thought it was a hilarious parody and taken on that level, this a 5* hit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still only 3 star. He got a pretty good form of vengeance BUT he failed to free the other prisoners. All he had to do was go public with Susan's story and that poisonous community, its officials and her rotten academic friends were toast.

We also didn't hear a thing about what happened when Susan returned to the community nor how she escaped. Somehow I don't think Henry would have let her get away that easily a second time.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

The juvenile style of writing got tedious and the silly plot made it not worth spending time on. I really think this author should find some other way of spending his spare time. 2* (barely)

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

My favorite part was denying her the PhD. Brilliant.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 1 year ago

As we all know, predators must be dealt with. What made this story so great was the way that the punishment fit the crime. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Wonderful story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AH What an ending How the mighty have fallen I Just loved this story (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Henry was dealt justice and revenge. The husband however was dealt the losing hand. Well written but there was a lot of lead up to the ending but no real closure on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Imagine if Ethan were actually "mature", as he refers to himself in the story, and rather than putting all that effort into petty vengeance had done something good and useful for himself, his family, his community...

Let's look at the outcome of his "vengeance":

Susan basically just returns to outside life leaving the cult.

Henry's wives (and likely children), who were innocent bystanders in all of this will suffer years of Henry being an angry frustrated man. Given previous info in the story it is not unlikely to surmise he will become extremely sadistic taking it out on them with his canes paddles etc

Ethan's friend, who he shows little regard for only labeling him geek, dies! And Ethan seems to have no remorse.

Ethan is a weak pathetic PoS (piece of shit).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous