The Fraternity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting used to the new sensations in her ass, Diane headed to the changing room. Looking through the clothing racks, she saw that there was every type of clothing that she could think of. It wasn't all in her size, but enough was. If she was going to just be hanging out for the rest of the evening, she definitely wanted to be comfortable, but she couldn't put aside a voice in the back of her head telling her that if she was doing this, she should do it right. She decided on a compromise between the two extremes. Searching through, she found a top that left her arms and midriff bare, while fully covering her chest and hiding that her tits were fake. Even so, she grabbed a nice bra, following Peter's advice. She was even happier with her choice when the red lace was slightly visible through the thin material of the shirt. For panties, she decided on a red thong to match the bra, and a loose, but short, black skirt on top of it. The thong pulled against the plug, which added extra fun. She then rounded out the outfit with a pair of heels, which helped encore the sway in her step. After looking for a minute, she found the perfect shade of red lipstick to match the bra and panties and then set out for the rest of her evening.

Most people seemed to have congregated in the game room. Calling it a room was something if a misnomer given is size. When Diane walked in, she found a large, open room, filled with multiple pool, foosball, and Ping-Pong tables, as well as various arcade games and hand consoles scattered around the edges. Drinks were being handed out, so she grabbed a cocktail and made her way to the pool tables. She knew that she wasn't bad, but the heels and her chest were going to add a new challenge, not to mention the distractions of the thong and plug. She joined a group and started chatting and playing. It didn't take her long to get into things and found that while she wasn't the best player there, she was close to it.

After the second round of drinks were brought out, Diane started to feel hands caressing her legs as she walked past people. The first time she jumped, but then she laughed at the startled look on the guy's face. Her response made others bolder, and the attention being paid to her body moved from just looks to touches. Nothing overly aggressive, but definitely sexually charged. As she finished a game, having lost by one ball, and her second drink, one of the guys she had beaten before came over to stand next to her.

"Where did you learn to play," Brad asked, settling his hand on her ass atop her skirt, as they watched the next game get racked.

"A friend had a table. We played all the time growing up."

"Interested in a rematch? There are other open tables."

"Sure. I'm going to get another one of these," Diane said waving her glass. "Why don't you get us set up?"

She got another cocktail but made sure that it was light on alcohol, aware of how much she had already consumed. She knew why Brad had asked her to play at a separate table, based on how his hand had been grabbing her ass. In truth, she didn't mind. His hand had felt nice on her ass, and she was getting used to going down on guys, plus, it felt nice that he was willing to put in some effort. But that didn't mean that she couldn't have fun as well. She slightly exaggerated her drunken state as she made her way to the table Brad was setting up at.

"Should we make this interesting?" Brad asked with a smile, just as she had expected.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Since you are only on day one of the course, and we already know that you can beat me, how about if I win, you give me a blowjob?"

"Hmmm," she responded, pretending to think before knocking back the rest of her drink and leaning close to whisper in his ear. "That's fine, but since I have had a lot to drink and you haven't had anything, if I win, I will still give you that blowjob that you so desperately want, but you need to get dressed first and I get to fuck your ass."

She topped off her comment by giving his clearly erect cock a squeeze through his pants.

"Deal. But I get to break."

Brad had a decent break but messed up his second shot. Diane sunk her first shot with ease, but as she leaned forward to set up the next one, she felt Brad run his hand up under her skirt to her mostly bare ass.

"No touching until after my shot. You don't want me claiming you cheated, do you?" She said, looking back at him with a wink.

He laughed and removed his hand until after her shot, which sunk another ball, but returned to grope her ass as soon as she finished. She let him go until the balls settled and then walked away to her next shot. By the time she had sunk her fourth in a row, he had moved on to running his hand down the back of her thong. She missed shot five, returning it to be his turn. After his first shot, she made a point of grabbing his ass.

"Turnabout is fair play," she said with another wink.

He sunk two more before missing, allowing her to feel up his ass a bit. She saw him just shaking his head as she sunk the next two without a problem.

"I know when I'm beat," he said with a smile. "I'll let you finish up here while I go get changed. Meet Brandi in my room in a half-hour?"

"Are you sure you don't want to hang around and see how it goes? You could get lucky."

"I plan on it," he whispered in her ear. "But there is no way I'm winning this game, even with you tipsy. I think you went easy on me earlier."

A half-hour later, Diane knocked on the door to the room Brad had mentioned.

"Come in, I'm almost ready," a voice called out.

She walked into a room that was not only bigger than her own but had only one bed in it, plus a door to what she assumed was a private bathroom. As she looked around, the bathroom door opened, and out stepped a beautiful blonde that she assumed was Brandi. Brandi was wearing a black negligee that showed off the tops of tits that Diane knew had to be fake, but couldn't tell that they were. It also was short enough to show off the bottom of her ass as she turned around to show off. She was also wearing a very high pair of strappy black stiletto heels that accentuated her legs.

"Do you like it?" Brandi asked, spreading her arms.

"You look incredible," Diane responded, slightly in shock.

"I meant the room. I'm one of the chapter officers, so I get a private room."

"It's really nice, but I haven't noticed much else besides you since you walked in."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Brandi said with a laugh. "To winners go the spoils. How do you want me?"

"If I remember the terms correctly, I still owe you a blowjob."

"Especially with the way you are looking at me right now, I'm going to rain check that beautiful mouth of yours. My ass is as eager for you as you are for it."

"In that case, get your eager little hole on the bed and in the air. Where do you have lube?"

Brandi quickly scampered onto the bed and got on her knees with her head down and ass in the air. She shook her ass in Diane's direction, which caused her negligee to ride up, exposing her ass as well as her balls and erect cock, hanging down between her legs.

"Like this?" she asked, "And don't worry about lube. I made sure to prep myself."

Diane couldn't hold herself back anymore. She approached Brandi and placed a hand on her upturned ass. Running her hands around, it felt firm and nice. Reaching down she grabbed Brandi's hard shaft and stroked it a couple of times, feeling the fullness and warmth in her hand. Brandi made noises of pleasure in response, which made Diane want to keep doing it, but she had more pressing business. Letting go of Brandi, she pulled her own erection out of its lace enclosure and lined the tip of it up to the eager rosebud before her. Brandi moaned at the contact, just as eager for what was to come as Diane was.

"Ohhhhhhh," Brandi moaned as Diane pushed slowly forward.

Diane watched as Brandi's rosebud slowly bloomed around the tip of her cock. Having been so caught up in everything, she realized that this was the first time she was fucking someone's ass, only as Brandi's asshole slipped past the rim of her cockhead. She marveled at the tightness as she slowly worked her way inside to the constant encouragement from Brandi. It took some time and effort, but eventually, she felt her balls press against Brandi's as she finally got all the way inside of her ass. She knew that if she hadn't already cum multiple times already there was no way she would have lasted this long. She looked down at the asshole of the girl below her, which was currently stretched around her cock. The fact that she was looking down over her t-shirt clad tits down to her cock, that when she had bargained to fuck Brandi she had been Brad, and the fact that her balls were pressed up against Brandi's, all seemed irrelevant at this moment. As far as she was concerned, she was a girl and her cock was buried in the ass of another girl, and it was perfect.

"Oh, you feel so good inside of me," Brandi moaned. "Now that you've gotten me stretched out, I was promised a fucking."

Diane laughed and gave Brandi's ass a light smack before saying, "A promise is a promise, but just because you are an eager slut, doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy myself."

"Mmmhhhh. I am an eager slut. I haven't been fucked in so long and my poor horny ass misses it. I promise that you are going to enjoy yourself just fine. Just please don't make me wait any longer," she begged.

Seeing no reason to give Brandi what she begged for so nicely, Diane slowly pulled out of her ass, moaning with pleasure as Brandi's ass desperately tried to hold her tight in place. She then pushed back in, not fast, but much faster than the first time she had worked her way into the right, dark hole.

"Oh, that feels so good," moaned Brandi. "Fill me up. Fuck me like you mean it!"

Diane pulled back again and then thrust in. Brandi's tightness only let her get halfway in with a quick thrust, but it was enough to make her shout with pleasure. The fast thrust wish made the plug in Diane's ass shift as well, sending a burst of feeling from her asshole straight to her cock which twitched inside of Brandi. It took two more quick thrusts before Diane was able to completely impale Brandi on her cock in one thrust. Brandi moaned as her ass was filled and her cock bounced in pleasure underneath her. Diane gave Brandi's ass a quick slap before pulling back out all the way and shoving back in all the way. After a few slow, deliberate thrusts, each forcing a gasp of pleasure out of Brandi, she was ready. She pulled out to her tip one more time.

"Are you ready for this?" Diane asked.

As soon as Brandi started to answer Diane slammed inside of her ass as hard as she could and then pulled back out for another thrust, knocking the words out of Brandi's mouth. It took a few thrusts to build up the proper rhythm, but in no time at all, she was pounding away at Brandi's tight ass, each thrust accompanied by the sounds of her thighs slapping against Brandi's ass, her balls banging up against Brandi's, and the gasps and moans that were escaping Brandi each time Diane bottomed out inside of her. Knowing that even having cum multiple times already that she wasn't going to last long, Diane reached down while thrusting to stroke Brandi's dick.

"No," Brandi called between gasps. "Please don't. I'm almost there. Please just fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeee!!"

She cried out as Diane's thrusting into her ass pushed her over the edge, her cock jumping and spurting, spraying cum all over her stomach, bed, and negligee. Diane feeling Brandi's ass clamp down in orgasm around her cock, lost it as well, blasting her cum deep into Brandi's bowels with a long, drawn-out, "ohhhhhhhhhh."

Between the alcohol, exertion, and orgasm, Diane was unable to hold herself up any longer and she collapsed into the bed on top of Brandi, who was breathing hard as well. When her dick finally stopped leaking cum and she was able to catch her breath, Brandi reached back and pulled Diane further into bed with her. With careful movements and holding onto the girl who was half asleep on top of her, Brandi got both of them into a comfortable position with Diane spooning her, with her cock still in Brandi's ass. Brandi snuggled up against Diane and covered them both with a blanket. It had been a while since she had fallen asleep with a cock in her ass, and she didn't plan on passing up the opportunity. In a moment before she dropped into sleep, Diane put an arm around Brandi and pulled her tight against her.

12