The Freak Pt. 05 of 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imagination--that's only one of the reasons why I love you." She reached up to kiss me then we walked together into the warm water.

We swam out about fifty feet. It was my first chance to see Barbara swim. She'd never make the Olympics, but I thought she was much better than average. We swam and floated and showed our love for each other, getting out of the water only when we began to get cold. Even then I was recruited by Carole to be her diving platform. I lifted her so she could stand on my shoulders, only letting her dive when I knew she was in deep enough water. I stood there helping her for almost twenty minutes before I picked her up and threw her bodily into the water. "j.J.!" She acted as though she was pissed, but we both knew better. A few seconds later she began to laugh and I joined her as Barbara stood to towel me dry.

I showed Barbara the rock I had told her about--the one we could dive from once the tide was high enough. We walked there around 3:30, climbing up the rear of the rock and diving off the deeper front then swimming back up its smooth sloped surface. We were on the rock when Barbara asked, "Where is our lot, Jack?"

I pointed to a long staircase that ran from almost the top of the bluff to the beach's surface about two hundred feet away. "That staircase belongs to my friend Mike's family. You haven't met him yet, but you will. He's in the Navy now, but he lives there with his mother and grandmother. Anyway, our lot is just to the right of his...figure about 100 feet from the staircase." I pointed so Barbara could see more clearly. We left the beach at five so we could walk up, and wash at the shower just outside the kitchen window. Once on the concrete base we could wash and dry ourselves without walking grass or dirt into the house.

After dinner I suggested we get Carvel for dessert. Not surprisingly, everyone enthusiastically agreed. We closed the doors to keep Kelly inside and everyone piled into the Olds for the fifteen minute ride to Rocky Point. Most of us ordered cones, but Mom insisted that Carole get a cup--she was a slow and sloppy eater. We stood outside, leaning against the car as we joked and enjoyed our treats. It was dark and almost time for Carole to go to bed when we returned to the bungalow. That's when we learned that she would sleep in her sleeping bag in the room with my other sisters. "You deserve to have some privacy, but please remember that my head is only a foot or so from your bed so DO try to keep the noise down." I laughed, but I could see the twinkle in Barbara's eyes. We turned in early because we had an early appointment with Mark Hanley, my friend's brother-in-law.

>>>>>>

We drove into Rocky Point again early the following morning to buy some pastries from the local bakery. Their donuts and Danish were great, but my favorite was the fruit ring--a 12-inch Danish crust filled with cherry, blueberry, and pineapple fillings. Everyone loved it so I bought two. We left to meet Mark at 8:50, walking down the hill to our lot.

We wore jeans because the lot had yet to be cleared and there was almost certainly going to be a lot of poison ivy. Mark was right on time. We shook hands and walked onto the lot which I knew from the survey was two thirds of an acre--150 feet by almost 195 with the land sloping up from the road to the top of the bluff. First, we talked about where to locate the house so we'd have a yard in the front and back then we got into the details of what we wanted--a family room and attached two-car garage, living and dining rooms, kitchen, two full bathrooms, and four bedrooms. We also wanted a screened porch in back where we could sit and enjoy the view. "We don't know much about floor plans so we'll leave it to you to come up with some ideas." He agreed and gave us a few which we incorporated into the drawings he would make for us within the next week.

Both Barbara and I had orientation scheduled for the second full week of September so we planned to stay on Long Island for almost all of the week of Labor Day before driving back to Somerville. We'd have the beach entirely to ourselves. The summer season ends on Labor Day which I had always thought was a shame because the weather in September is ideal for the beach and the water is perfectly warm--for Long Island, anyway.

Mark phoned three days later, telling us that he had a few books of floor plans and had made a few scale drawings using them as a guide. He came the following morning at ten, spreading several large sheets of graph paper on the table for us to look at. He had given us exactly what we wanted and more. The basement held a two-car garage on the right with a large family room and small kitchenette on one side with a laundry room and lavatory behind a wall on the other. Also there was the oil burner and hot water heater and room for a workshop and storage.

Upstairs the house was shaped in a "U" with the dining room, eat-in kitchen, and another lavatory on the left. The center was a large living room with sliding glass doors leading out to the screened porch. The other side held the master suite, three smaller bedrooms, and another full bath. Mark explained that he thought a vaulted ceiling in the living room and master bedroom would be interesting touches if our budget could handle them. He also suggested a tray ceiling in the dining room so we could have a real chandelier.

He also showed us a typical colonial house, but commented that we'd have to remove a lot of soil to accommodate it. I thought that was a bad idea and told him so. He agreed, saying, "I have to show clients a variety of plans and I always list the pro's and con's. You beat me to the punch on that one." Barbara liked the U-shaped house so we asked him to put together a formal proposal.

I remembered to ask about access to the attic, thinking about storage and Mark agreed to add a regular staircase rather than folding stairs near the kitchen to that area, also suggesting that his men place plywood flooring up there to accommodate us. Barbara asked if we could add doors from our bedroom to the screened porch. Mark agreed that would be a good idea. I knew that there would be dozens of additional decisions as the house progressed, but we weren't that far away. He returned the Tuesday after Labor Day with an estimate of $93,000. I wrote a check for $20,000 as a down payment when we signed the contract.

Barbara and I took my sisters out for miniature golf and banana splits on Thursday night and on Friday we gave Mom and Dad who had driven out after work the night off by taking them out to the drive-in. It was a family movie--a comedy--that we all enjoyed although Big C fell asleep long before it was over. I carried her into the house around eleven then Barbara, Kelly, and I went for a late night swim.

The walk down the path was aided by a flashlight as Kelly capered back and forth in front of us. I knew that I'd have to check her for ticks tomorrow, but that wouldn't take more than half an hour--less with Barbara's help. Once on the beach Barbara came into my open arms for the most passionate kiss of our trip. We'd had sex our first night--oral, a sixty-nine to keep the noise under control. Tonight we'd make glorious love under the moonlight, maybe in the water. That would be a first for both of us.

I led my fantastic wife down to the water. The tide was ebbing, but was still high enough to enter the water safely. We had worn our suits, but they dropped to the ground in an instant. Holding hands we walked together into the water as Kelly scampered back and forth, barking, but not getting any deeper than her paws.

I began by massaging Barbara's butt as we came together for a long steamy kiss. Her arms were around my neck and her legs around my waist. I moved my hands to massage what I thought were the perfect breasts, knowing that Barbara loved the sensation of my hands on her nipples and areolas. She got down to business by gripping my hard cock and bringing it to her molten tunnel. I was initially concerned about whether she would be lubricated, but my fears were unfounded. She shimmied down my shaft easily, moaning in ecstasy the entire time.

Barbara laid back, floating while her legs moved up my torso. I must have been hitting that spot I hit when her legs were over my shoulders. I was driving into her at a brisk pace, but she was moving even faster. I thought it funny at the time that we were making one hell of a wave with every thrust. There was white foam all around us and that's not all. Our every movement resulted in a pale green light coming from the numerous comb jellies in the water.

Unlike jellyfish, comb jellies have no stinging cells and, in fact, have no tentacles. They're basically filter feeders on plankton as they drift on the tide. There were probably millions or even billions in Long Island Sound, but unless you actually look for them you'd never know.

We went at it furiously for only five minutes until I felt the familiar rumbling and Barbara shook wildly. I knew that she had cum when she screamed at the top of her lungs. The sound bounced off the bluffs probably for miles as I pumped her full of frothy white semen. I lowered her legs and held her tenderly for another ten minutes until she began to laugh. "We are definitely doing this again. I loved it, but I love you even more." Then she showed it once again by kissing me, her tongue deep into my mouth.

>>>>>>

The rest of the trip passed quickly as we spent our days at the beach and our evenings entertaining my sisters, our late nights back on the beach making the most incredible--the most fantastic--love with my wife. Dad left early Tuesday morning as he did every week in order to get to work in time to eat some breakfast. We packed Mom's car with the suitcases in the morning and they left just after lunch. Barbara and I were alone except for Kelly as we waved good-bye to my family. We stayed until Thursday morning when I turned the water off, draining it out the hose cock and throwing the circuit breakers to turn off the electricity. Then I double checked the windows and front door before locking up the kitchen door and joining Barbara in the Olds with Kelly in the rear seat.

The drive to Orient Point took just over an hour so we were early for our 11:00 reservation. I put the leash on Kelly and walked her near the beach on the side away from the ferry dock. She did her business and I dutifully cleaned up. We returned to the car just as the ferry was pulling in. Ten minutes later we were onboard and sitting on deck in the warm sun, knowing that we'd be in the shade once the boat turned around. We relaxed for the hour-long trip then drove north on I-95--the New England Thruway--all the way to Boston then west to Somerville.

Kelly was obviously thrilled to be home. I had just parked in the garage when Barbara led her to the gate that enclosed the back yard. She bolted in, running around the perimeter at a wild pace causing us and our neighbor Paul, two yards away, to laugh wildly. "I'll be over in a few minutes with your mail." We had just walked into the house when he rang the bell. We thanked him several times, but he just shrugged it off telling us that's what good neighbors do for each other. All the same we thanked him again, shaking hands before he left.

We had a great weekend, taking Kelly into Boston for a stroll along the Charles River. We were stopped often by young children who asked if they could pet her. We went through the ritual of having her sit while I held her collar, sniffing the kids' hands, and then the energetic petting. It was great seeing the laughter and joy in the children's faces. Twice kids were afraid until I showed that Kelly would never bite them by pushing my arm into her mouth.

Barbara and I made love--frantic monkey love--every night and every morning until Sunday when we spent the entire afternoon in bed, showering right after dinner and setting out our clothes tor Monday morning--the first day of orientation.

I personally thought that most of it was a waste of time, but I did find the campus tour helpful as were the placement exams in English, math, and Spanish. I was exempted from Freshman English and from the math requirement. I was placed in Spanish 4 which I thought was appropriate. Barbara told me that she enjoyed her campus tour even though it was quite short. She found the placement exams "challenging." On the positive side her freshman mixer was on Wednesday night while mine was on Thursday.

I was challenged at the door to the gym where the mixer was held because I obviously had no Lesley Student ID. "This is my wife who is a student here. She wants to attend so she can meet some of the other freshmen. However, she is not going without me, just as I will not attend my mixer tomorrow evening without her. Don't worry--I'm not going to cause any trouble." I pushed my way past him as Barbara and I entered the large open expanse. There was a huge canvas tarp over the gym floor, I assumed to protect the finish of the floor and there were several hundred chairs in a long continuous row all around the perimeter of the room. Canteens with soda and snacks had been set up at both ends of the basketball court.

I led Barbara over to the opposite side for no reason other than to keep the entryway clear. We had a seat for a few minutes before getting up to dance. I was reminded of junior high with the boys and girls on opposite sides, neither quite willing to venture into hostile foreign territory so Barbara and I were the only dancers. That was okay with us. I had my hands around her succulent body while she moved into mine as closely as humanly possible.

We had danced five slow and two fast dances when Barbara told me she was thirsty. I left her at the seats and walked over to the nearest canteen where I pulled two cold Coke cans from an ice-filled cooler. I saw that Barbara had acquired an admirer as I returned.

"I'm flattered, but I'm really not interested."

"You're saying no, but we both know that you really mean yes."

"No, I'm definitely saying no to you. I mean it. Leave me alone. I'm a married woman." Barbara held up her hand to show her rings.

Then I heard her "suitor" respond. "Hey! That's okay; I love married women. There's no substitute for experience."

"That may be, but I think my husband would not approve. Oh, here he is now."

I handed the Cokes over to her as the jerk turned around. I had a scowl on my face as I reached out, taking his shirt and tie in my left hand. "This is your lucky day, little man." There was terror etched into his face as I lifted him bodily off the floor and for good reason. I was at least eight inches taller and sixty pounds heavier and I was obviously all muscle while he was not. "I promised at the door that I wouldn't cause any trouble so I'm not going to take you apart. You were told no, weren't you? No means she's not interested so a gentleman would just turn around and try somewhere else. There are probably at least a hundred good looking girls here tonight. So, why don't you try your luck with those girls over there?" I pointed to a group of about ten standing about thirty feet away. "It goes without saying that you'll never approach my wife again. I'm right next door at Harvard and I promise I'll hunt you down like a mad dog if I hear even a single complaint from her lips. Do we understand each other?" He nodded quickly.

I slowly lowered him to the floor, brushing away the wrinkles I had made in his clothes. Reaching into my pocket I found a ten dollar bill and pushed it into the pocket of his suit. "You'll need to have this suit and shirt cleaned and pressed. Now...get lost!" He did and that was the time I noticed the puddle he'd made. Looking at Barbara I laughed. "I think we need to find some new seats. There's a bit of a mess here." She laughed, too then handed one of the cans to me. I opened it and took a long pull before leading Barbara away.

Barbara waved to two girls who seemed to be walking toward us. "I met them at the tour and again during the placement exams. They're both from Massachusetts." Barbara introduced me to Darla and Marianne. Even I had to admit that Darla was built like a brick shithouse. I might have been interested if not for Barbara. We chatted for a while until I volunteered to get some more sodas and some chips for all of us.

"How can you handle all that," Marianne asked. Then, to show her I held up my hands. Each of mine made three of hers. They laughed as I turned and walked toward the canteen, returning a few minutes later with four cans of Coke in one hand and two bowls--one of potato chips and another with pretzels in the other. Barbara took the bowls so I could distribute the Coke cans. As a surprise I then removed four cups--two in each of my suit's pockets, then pouring ice cubes from one to the other. In a minute we all had Coke on ice. The girls all laughed as Marianne asked, "Is there no limit to what you can do?" I assured them that I had plenty of limitations. They laughed again when Barbara agreed.

They were from a high school on Cape Cod and had been close friends there. Now they were roommates at Lesley. We left around eleven when the music stopped and most of the kids had decided to return to their dorms. We were in the car when Barbara asked what I thought of her friends. "They seem to be nice girls."

Barbara elbowed me and laughed. "You know very well that's not what I meant."

"Okay, Marianne looks like the girl next door. Darla is something else. I'd give her a tumble myself if I wasn't madly in love with you."

"What's the expression guys use?"

"Built like a brick shithouse?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I wouldn't mind having her boobs."

"Umm...I don't think so. They look great now, but in thirty years...."

"Maybe you're right." She had just finished when I pulled into the driveway. I was only a little surprised to see Kelly run up to the gate followed by Ginny, the twelve year-old daughter of one of our neighbors. Knowing that we might be late on occasion I had hired her to put Kelly out when she got home from school and even feed her if we were stuck at school late. She loved Kelly and the feeling appeared to be mutual.

"Hi, Ginny--up late tonight, aren't you?"

"Yes Jack, but I'm not going in until noon. I have an appointment with my dentist at ten tomorrow morning." Barbara and I thanked her and she walked out the gate as we walked in. Kelly always had the same reaction when one or both of us came home--a tail wagging, tongue licking welcome.

I was still petting Kelly when Barbara and I walked into the bedroom. I'd been reluctant to go to the mixer, but overall it had been fun and worthwhile. I just hoped I wouldn't have to repeat my actions with another asshole tomorrow. We hung up our good clothes and threw the rest into the hamper. A minute later we stood together under the hot spray of our shower. "I didn't have a chance to tell you about Darla. Not surprisingly she had a steady boyfriend in high school--star quarterback, of course."

"Of course! Why am I not surprised?"

"Well, she thought it was true love right up until he tried to pimp her out to a couple of his buddies."

"You have got to be kidding. Why would anybody want to do that? I hope she dumped him like last week's garbage."

"Oh, yeah--immediately; turns out he was broke and his pals promised him a hundred bucks each if they could fuck her. She's really scared of getting involved with some stranger here. I hope I can help her. A decent social life is one of the best things about being in college."

"So says my Catholic school wife." Barbara looked up at me, the spray bouncing off her nose. Then she laughed and kissed me.

"I have a great social life every single day, don't I?" I didn't have to say a word. I pulled her into my arms and our lips met in an expression of our total love for each other. Our tongues dueled as she directed my hands to her inner thighs. Seconds later she was up, back against the wall, my rock hard cock drilling her sopping pussy. Oh yeah, we had a phenomenal social life.