The Free Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the early morning sun streaming through the windows they awoke in much the same position as they had finished the previous evening with Simone curled tightly against her lover.

"Simone you are the first woman to wake up with me. All other 'lovers?' have left well before the new dawn has risen. You are different and I am in love with you. Please you will find me honest and trusting but I must still have my privacy. I want us to spend today together where we talk and love but then you should return to your home. Please understand me because this is how I am: let's discuss it today and come to some understanding ... please say yes."

"I have already told you that I understand you. I see you as an incredible artist who lives in her own special world. Of course, I will say yes and although I know you don't like schedules, we will come to some way of managing our crazy life."

12