The Free Use Law - Alicia

Story Info
Free use is implemented and Alicia is fucked by several men.
6.7k words
4.49
82.1k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer... this is a pretty messed up series. I've always been fascinated with the free use idea, and started to ponder what it would really be like if it was implemented. In porn clips about it, it's very isolated scenes and incidents but I started wondering what it would be like on a larger scale. Those themes will come through here. I've gotten some ideas for this by reading posts and comments in 'red pill' forums on Reddit and such. So yeah, I don't condone these things in real life of course, but it's a fun exploration. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Alicia

When the free use law had passed, Alicia's life had changed rapidly. Very quickly the government had also realised that they'd have to limit how much men were allowed to fuck, since at first nothing else got done when they realised they could fuck whoever and whenever they wanted. So now men could only fuck in their spare time, as in when they weren't at work or when they were on a break at work.

Not that this had made much difference to Alicia's life. Her holes were used multiple times a day. It started as soon as she got up, and both her brothers and dad wanted to use her. The free use law made no exceptions for incest, so they could fuck her as much as they wanted... in their spare time. They also used her mother of course, but Alicia was the favourite thanks to her big tits so they tended to go for her when she was at home. Alicia's younger sister, Georgina, was off limits however. She was also 18 but she was a virgin so with how the world was now, their father would get a fortune when marrying her off. So now it was mostly down to Alicia and there basically wasn't a single moment at home anymore when her body was left alone. The other night they were even still going when she fell asleep, out of pure exhaustion. When she woke up the following morning her pussy and ass were both filled with several loads.

She also came so much herself, it was exhausting, too. She'd always loved sex and she couldn't help herself whenever a man stuck his dick in her holes now, even if it was degrading. That's why she couldn't be married off now, because her own virginity was long gone.

Today was Tuesday and she was gonna go into Uni to some lectures. At least in the lectures she wouldn't be fucked but as soon as it ended she knew she was in for it. Then usually all the guys and the professor grabbed a woman each and used her right there and then, except the virgins of course. They had their own little group now, always whispering among each others, feeling superior in their safety. But they'd get fucked and used as well one day. If you weren't a virgin, you had to be out the door quick if you wanted to get away scot-free. One of her professors loved to fuck her ass for hours while pinching her nipples, grunting while mounting her. She was sure he'd do it again today and to her shame her pussy actually throbbed thinking about it. Damn it all, she thought, then took a deep breath and opened the door to exit her room.

Immediately a hand grabbed her neck, and another her tits. Her brothers, Hiram and Joshua, were awake. They didn't even see her as a person anymore, she was sure. They just saw her as a set of three holes, and then her tits which they also fucked regularly. Their cocks were out in seconds and her head was forced down to suck them. The one she wasn't sucking was slapped in her face and rubbed agains her cheeks. Hiram's cock was currently the one forced down her throat. His dick was huge and she always cried when he fucked her ass, but she came every time anyway. Joshua's cock was slimmer but of equal length. Hiram had his hands at the back of her head, making her gag while pushing his member further and further down her. Neither cared how she felt about it. When his cock was as far in as he could get it and she thought she would faint from suffocation, he started fucking her face, sliding it in and out of her. His hips slammed into her and Joshua was laughing at her discomfort.

Then another set of footsteps came up the stairs.

'Get off,' her father, Edward, demanded. 'I have a stressful day today and I need her pussy before I go.'

'But dad,' Hiram began.

'Get. Off. Go fuck your mum if you need it, or wait until I'm done.'

Hiram's cock slid out of her mouth and she gasped for breath, but a couple of seconds later her mouth was once more forced open as her father's dick pushed inside.

'Good girl, good girl,' Edward panted, slowly fucking her face. He loved to do it thoroughly, slowly, to really make her feel every inch forced inside her mouth and throat.

Alicia heard how her brothers went into the kitchen and started using her mother, their moans of pleasure travelling through the house. Edward's cock was all down her throat now, her nose pressed into his crotch as he just kept grinding his cock in her. She hoped he'd be quick, he did need to get to work, so hopefully he wouldn't take too long. But then the risk was that her brothers would be back and dump their loads in her too before she could finally leave the house. Then again, there was always the risk she'd get used on her way to the university...

Edward pulled his dick out of her mouth now and pushed her forward down on all fours on the floor. Her pussy was soaking wet, to her great shame, and his cock slid into her from behind without any difficulty.

'Mmmmmmmm,' he moaned, slamming into her. His balls slapped against her clit as he filled her up to the brim, and that tingling feeling in her pussy began spreading to the inside of her thighs. She was gonna cum, she always did when her Daddy was fucking her. She hated it, but she couldn't stop getting turned on by it. It felt so good with his dick stretching her pussy, his balls slapping against her clit, his hands grabbing her hips as he rammed inside her again and again. Her pussy clenched tight around his dick and then the pleasure swept through her as she gave in and came for her Daddy.

'Yessss, good girl, cumming for Daddy,' he panted, railing her harder and then with a shout he dumped his large load of cum inside her pussy. He smacked her ass and slid out of her, straightened his clothes and then walked back down the stairs and out the door. Alicia waited a second but everything was silent so she assumed her brothers had also left and she breathed a sigh of relief.

The door to Georgina's room opened and she stepped out, looking graceful, cool and collected. She shot Alicia a look of disdain where she sat half naked on the floor, in a pool of Edward's cum dripping out of her pussy.

'Are you done being so embarrassing?' Georgina sneered. 'It's fucked up that you cum from it. I could hear you moaning.'

'I can't help it!' Alicia almost sobbed, while getting up. 'It's the implant, you know they turn up the hormones in them.'

The implants were app controlled and had been injected into every woman. In Georgina's case, her implant protected her from men, since their apps would clearly indicate she was off limits and the punishment was severe for using a virgin and depriving a father of all the money he could get from marrying her off. In Alicia's case, the implant prevented her from pregnancy but it also fed her hormones that made her more horny and willing.

'I'll never be like that,' Georgina snorted. 'I'll keep my dignity. And anyway, I'll get married. You can't get married cause you were such a slut before the change.'

Her words stung, because they were true. If she hadn't spread her legs for men before the law change, she'd be able to get married, too. Now all she could hope for was to become a concubine. Though Alicia wasn't convinced marriage would be much help, since husbands could still fuck who they wanted, and well, get concubines.

'We need to catch the bus,' Alicia said, straightening herself out. They walked downstairs, seeing their mother sob by the kitchen table. Neither of them knew what to say so they ignored it and left.

Getting on the bus, Alicia breathed another sigh of relief because it was mostly empty. If they could just sneak in the back, she could hopefully get to university without having to take any more dicks. Georgina sat by the window and Alicia on the outside. The bus driver eyed them when they got on but since he wasn't on a break, Alicia was safe. It was only a fifteen minute ride to the university, so she was crossing her fingers the bus would stay empty. Her crossed fingers were no help, however. At the next stop two male students got on and sat down across from them at a four seat group. Within seconds they had their phones out, checking if they could use them. Their faces looked a bit disappointed, Alicia figured they had found out Georgina was off limits, but they briefly turned to each other and seemed to come to an agreement. Her stomach dropped.

'Come here,' they pointed to Alicia. Georgina sighed loudly, as if it was Alicia's doing somehow that this was happening.

'Well get up!' She hissed, 'Or you'll get zapped!'

As soon as a woman refused an advance the implant sent a shock through their body, which got worse each time, so Alicia scrambled to her feet. She almost fell over as the bus jolted, but managed to step across the corridor to the two guys, and their dicks were already out and proud.

'I'm getting off at uni...' Alicia managed, as their hands grabbed at her.

'Yeah, us too, so hurry up fucking whore,' one of them laughed, and then grabbed her hair and put his dick in her mouth.

'I'll do her pussy first then,' his friend said and switched to the seat opposite his friend.

'Sure,' the first guy panted while fucking Alicia's mouth.

The student behind Alicia pulled her skirt up and her panties down, then pushed his dick inside her once more wet pussy. It felt so good when he entered her and she hated herself, but his dick was thick and stretched her pussy. The two students began using both her pussy and mouth, rocking her back and forth between them and within minutes her pussy was already clenching around the cock inside her and the orgasm flooded her body.

'She's fucking cumming, oh my gooooooood,' the guy inside her cunt moaned, 'what a fucking whore, she's cumming on my dick...!'

He bottomed out inside her and she felt his dick begin to pump her full of cum.

'Yesssss,' he moaned as he emptied his balls inside her pussy. As soon as he was done the first guy grabbed her and spun her around and slammed his cock inside her cum filled cunt, bouncing her up and down on it. She could see on the board they'd arrive at the university in less than five minutes and no doubt the guy knew it, too. He furiously bounced her over and over and the ferocity made her pussy tingle again and another orgasm build inside her. But before she had time to get another release he shouted out his pleasure and filled her pussy up with another load.

'I'm not giving this whore another orgasm,' he laughed as he pulled out. 'I could feel her getting close and pumped her full again before she came, fucking slut.'

They high fived each other and shoved Alicia back into her seat, her pussy leaking from all the cum.

'Whore!' Georgina hissed and slapped her across the face.

'I can't help it!' Alicia sobbed once more, but Georgina refused to look at her. The bus arrived at the university and they both got off. As soon as they were off the bus Georgina joined the other virgins and they walked, untouched, into the university building. Right now Alicia had a respite because everyone had to get to their lectures and a male student, or teacher, spending their learning or work time fucking a cunt would get some stern words. She hurried into the lecture hall and prepared for a couple of hours of relaxation.

As soon as she sat down she could hear the whispers among the male students. Who could they fuck? Who was fair game? There seemed to be some new ones, and they looked right at her.

'Don't bother,' one of the regulars whispered, 'the professor likes her. He'll be using her after the lecture, no doubt.'

It was always the high ranking men that got the first pick, and Alicia sighed, even when her pussy twitched. The thought of Prof. Gregory using her ass again made her both horny and disgusted. She hated that she loved it. Perhaps her sister was right and she was a whore, born to serve like this.

When the lecture was over, every guy in there grabbed one of the girls and within seconds holes were filled. Some had their mouths filled, others their pussies or asses... some had more than one hole filled.

'Alicia,' the professor called and she walked down the stairs. 'Oh I have looked forward to this all weekend,' professor Gregory murmured, while pushing her forwards over the desk on the podium. One of his fingers instantly found her tight little asshole and slid inside, he had already lubed it up. Pleasure shot through her and her pussy became moist. He slid his finger in and out, fingering her asshole, as she looked out over the lecture hall, and all the girls getting used. Some of the male students were already finished, another of them taking their place. The virgins stood at the back, judging the spectacle and whispering among themselves. Georgina looked straight at her, scorn on her face.

Alicia winced slightly as another of the professor's fingers slid into her ass, working it, sliding in and out and getting her ready for his dick. When he decided she was warmed up enough she felt the tip of his cock pressing against it, and then slowly sliding inside her inch by inch. He was big, and it was always painful when he started, but in a minute or two pleasure started to build as he rutted her ass. He was like an animal, pumping away into her asshole with a vigour that defied his age.

'Oooooohoooooooo yesss my darling girl,' he panted. 'Your ass is so tight, you're loving me fucking it, don't you!'

When she didn't reply she felt a jolt of electricity and yelped.

'I said, don't you?' He hissed down at her.

'Yes! Yes, I love it!' She sobbed, but also feeling how her pussy was so wet and swollen from her ass being used. She would cum, again, she knew it.

Her eyes locked with Georgina's across the room and her face flushed as the orgasm built in her. She hated seeing her sister's disdain, but her professor fucked her ass like a piston going in and out, and it was too much to not cum. She felt the tingling in her pussy build as he worked her ass, as he heard his panting, felt the drops of sweat dripping over her back... then the tingling tipped her over the edge and before she could stop herself she shouted out her pleasure all over the lecture hall.

'Oh my god Professor Gregoryyyyyyyyyyy,' she shouted and sobbed as she came, and the professor sprayed his big load right into her ass, emptying his balls inside her.

Georgina shook her head with disapproval and left the room as wave after wave of pleasure shot through Alicia's body. She swore to herself that one day Georgina would experience the same humiliation, if it was the last thing she did.

Chapter 2 - Rhodry

When the free use law had passed, government official Rhodry Sheridan promised his wife, Cora, that nothing would change. He wouldn't start fucking her against her will, and he wouldn't start using other women. He wouldn't activate the app that made him, or other users, able to shock her if she refused. Also of course, he wouldn't allow other men to use her holes. However, she could no longer leave the house on her own, and even in his company it could be a risk even if generally other men respected if someone didn't want his own woman to be used. Most men, though, didn't want to deprive other men of more pussy. Doing so would kind of go against the whole idea of a free use state in the first place, which after all the majority had voted for.

Cora had sobbed in gratitude and clung to him, told him she loved him as much as on the day they first married, and did her best to adapt to her new life as a stay at home wife rather than the surgeon she had once been. Going to work now would be too risky. What she didn't do, however, was have sex with him. She told him that she just couldn't right now, that the change in the law had ruined her sex drive. She begged him to be patient, promising that one day soon she'd be up for it again. Now that was six months ago and Rhodry was constantly walking around with a slight hardon. He wanked of course, but everywhere he went he would see other men emptying their balls into available holes. It was like living in a porno, and the fact he couldn't fuck his own wife or anyone else was beginning to get to him - badly.

Today he was driving into work and it was particularly bad. He just wanted to fuck, bottoming out in a warm, wet hole and cumming wave after wave of semen. Why couldn't his wife just give in? Didn't she realise times had changed? As soon as he thought that he was filled with shame. The idea that women were just available to all at all times wasn't an idea that he had ever had growing up, but then the research had begun coming out in the more subversive scientific communities that if pussy was constantly available crime and poverty would decrease. He'd read it all, curiously, but not thinking anything would ever come of it. Then the political groups had started forming, men meeting late at night, taking more and more power until suddenly women's freedoms were taken away. It was as if taken from the Handmaid's tale, perhaps that had even sparked the idea. Rhodry had told Cora that of course he hadn't voted for the free use law to be passed but the truth was he had. He'd reasoned that it would be better for humanity as a whole, and he and Cora could live their own lives more or less unchanged.

And the thing was, that the research was right. Now when all men had the chance to fuck regularly and didn't have to stress about whether or not they'd get lucky, crime rates had indeed dropped. Productivity at work had increased (after the mandate that men could only fuck in their spare time or on breaks) and poverty was on the decline. The economy was booming. Depression among men had all but been eradicated, studies showed. The only downside was that, well... women had become a commodity. Among the free use purists the argument was that women had always been a commodity, now they were just a shared commodity. Everyone was happy and getting to fuck; except Rhodry, of course. With every day he was growing more and more impatient.

He got into work and stepped into the foyer. The janitor had one of the female team leads bent over the reception counter and ramming into her from behind. Her hair had come lose and her ample tits had escaped her bra and were pushed into the marble. Her nipples were pink and erect and Rhodry felt a tug in his dick at the sight. He raised an eyebrow at the janitor.

'Goodmorning, sir!' He panted. 'I'm just on my morning break and needed a little pick me up!'

'All right, just make sure you don't overrun your break time.'

'No worries, sir! I always pick Mrs Kent when I'm in a hurry. Her pussy is so goddamn tight nobody can last long in it. I can recommend it, sir!'

He was working his dick in and out of her like a piston, and Mrs Kent looked at Rhodry pleadingly. Well, Rhodry thought, Mr Kent shouldn't allow her to go back into work. He turned his back on the couple and stepped into the elevator. As the doors closed he could hear the janitor's groan of pleasure and understood he had just emptied his load deep inside Mrs Kent. He stopped the doors from closing and waited for Mrs Kent to step into the elevator. She'd worked for him for 10 years, and he and Cora had been for many dinners at Mr and Mrs Kent. Not for the last six months though. Mr Kent had always been very appreciative of Cora's beauty and Rhodry had no doubt that he would want her holes if they went there for dinner, and it would be rude to refuse.

12