The French Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Commander?" asked Martin Nash. "Your office?"

"Er, yeah." I said, coming out of it. "Yeah, let's go...

Part 3 - Paris In The Spring

Monday, March 19th. Melina was sitting at a table outside the famous Café de la Paix in Paris in the early afternoon, enjoying her coffee as she watched the passersby going about their business. It was overcast, kind of foggy, and there was a chill in the air. Melina was wearing all black, with a black leather bomber jacket with white woolen insides showing around the collar.

She saw a man with very short black hair, wearing sunglasses that looked futuristic, wide slits for the eyes, and he was wearing a blue parka with a gray artificial lining in the hood. He peered at her but did not approach her. Then she saw an older man with brown hair with flecks of gray, and a thin mustache and goatee, and he also seemed to be peering at her. A moment later, he came closer, and looked in her direction again. Melina got up and walked along the street towards the landmark Opera House, with its large dome. She stopped and looked at it as if she were a tourist. The man came up and stood beside her.

"If the truth is already clear," he said, "what is the use of meditation?"

"And if the truth is hidden?" asked Melina.

"It's already clear." replied the man. "My name is Paul Claisson." He was Melina's CIA contact here in Paris, and they'd just exchanged code phrases for quick identification.

"I'm Melina Moore." said Melina. The last name was a take-off on Robin Moore, who wrote the book The French Connection, which was turned into the movie that won the 1971 Academy Award for Best Picture. Her own first name was used. There is a trick that used to determine who may be a spy; the suspect can be drugged, or not, but is surprised by being called his or her real name. Using her own first name was an attempt to foil such small tricks, and Melina hoped she'd never have to endure any worse 'testing'.

She also wondered why the CIA sent Claisson. He'd been involved in a murder case in her home Town & County. (Author's note: 'Lady Ironside') Claisson allegedly had ties to Elizabeth and her smuggling operations, but there was some scuttlebutt that the Iron Crowbar had warned his sister that Claisson was a CIA operative.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." said Claisson. "Shall we go somewhere and talk?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"They've made contact." said Leonard Lotz in his cynical, snarly-sounding voice. He was the man in the blue parka and sunglasses, and was the escapee from The Asylum that the Iron Crowbar had protected from the FBI's dirtiest. (Author's note: see 'Power', Ch. 03, for first mention of Lotz.) He had been recruited by one of the best smugglers in the world and her very pretty Goth-Girl sidekick. He was speaking to them now.

"Good." said Elizabeth. "Finally, it begins. Laissez les bon temps roulez!" Goth Girl Kathy gave that a wan smile. They were sitting at a table outside the Café des Artistes.

"Just goes to show how utterly stupid the CIA is." said Leonard Lotz as he sat down with them. "They send the woman that was married to Elizabeth's brother, that we all know and will recognize, here to kill Elizabeth."

"Yes, that is very interesting, don't you think?" replied Elizabeth. After a pause, she said "No, they did not do that out of stupidity. There has to be another reason. Maybe some kind of trick."

"Kathy," said Lotz, "why don't you ask your CIA handlers about this?"

"Melina is my handler." Kathy replied. "And since I came off the 'Disavowed' list, they haven't really told me anything at all. I send them information on what the Muslim terrorists are doing around here, but in the last two or three months, nothing's come of it. It's like they don't care, anymore."

"No, my dear, they don't." said Elizabeth. "They have a new CIA Director, who is decidedly friendly to Muslims and unfriendly to Israel and the Jews. I've been anticipating this attempt to kill me ever since his confirmation by the U.S. Senate... he wants my shipments of arms to the Jews here in France stopped cold. Can't have another Holocaust if the 'ghettos' are full of armed people." Everyone nodded.

"How are you feeling, Kathy?" Elizabeth asked, observing her friend.

"Good." Kathy replied, trying to sound upbeat. "I'm feeling well today."

"So, what are we going to do?" asked Lotz. "I await my orders, Madame..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"She's in Paris." said Waddell, who was standing literally next to the Eiffel Tower. "Claisson has made contact."

"Good." said the woman. She and Waddell were talking on cellphones that had some serious encryption layers added. She knew the NSA would be all over this international phone call, and she wanted to make sure those bastards had no idea what was said. "I want you to get rid of that phone, throw it in the Seine, and stay in your backup location. Don't go back to where you've been staying, nor to the restaurants you've been eating at. I'll contact you within 24 hours, and give you the signal to act."

Hanging up the phone, the woman destroyed the cellphone she'd just been talking on, then got into her car and drove out of the City, towards Pottsville. Time was of the essence, and her mission was vitally important to the people that had used a lot of power to help her... and had a lot of money that would become hers only if this mission was a success.

And the best part? she thought to herself with an evil smile. The Iron Crowbar was totally clueless to what was about to happen to his 'dear sister'...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Disgusting.

Melina Allgood, a.k.a. CIA Agent 'Huntress', was by no means a prude when it came to things sexual. But Paul Claisson was testing her sense of propriety.

He'd first come on to her. She'd rebuffed him, and when he pressed she made it clear that she would kill him (literally) if he didn't get his hand off her thigh. She then told him that if he touched her again, anywhere, he'd wake up with a broken neck. He figured out she wasn't kidding.

As she retired to her room at her hotel, she realized that his room was next to hers. That was just damn stupid of whoever made those arrangements... damn stupid... and what if that had been on purpose? she thought to herself.

And now, Claisson had two women in his room next door, women he'd picked up in the hotel bar. Melina had taken the opportunity of his being distracted to leave the hotel restaurant and go get some food from a smaller, cozy restaurant down the street, which had really good soup.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The black haired woman was sucking Claisson's very average cock as the dirty blonde haired woman was rubbing her hand along his chest as she shared tongue-twining kisses with him.

"So where's your contact?" the blonde asked. She was also a Company agent, sent by the Embassy to contact Claisson and get a status report. They may not have realized what kind of 'contact' she would have with him... or maybe they did.

"In her room, I guess." replied Claisson. "She is one weird bitch. Mean as a viper, too."

"That's why she's a sniper." said the blonde. The brunette kept sucking Claisson's cock as they talked. She was also an agent with the Company, so they thought. Her real employers had another name: the Mossad. She was spying on the spies.

"Yeah, I don't get it." said Claisson. "They sent her to kill her ex-husband's sister. Not that I mind; Elizabeth tried to get me killed when she found out I'm with the Company."

"How'd she find that out?" asked the blonde, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I dunno." said Claisson, outright lying. He knew that Elizabeth's brother, the Iron Crowbar, was aware of Claisson's involvement in a murder in the worst County in America to commit a crime in...

After some moments, Claisson had the blonde lay down and he rolled on top of her. She spread her legs as he kissed his way down her belly, and the other girl joined him between the blonde's legs. They began eating her pussy, sometimes making out, but mostly using their tongues to lick the blonde's swollen cuntlips and clit.

The blonde moaned as they ate at the 'Y'; it felt good, especially the other woman's tongue lapping away at her. Finally, she was wet enough. Claisson quickly rolled a condom onto his very average French cock, then slid his sheathed stick into the girl's wet pussy.

"Oh, yeah." said the blonde. "Fuck me, baby." She moved her hips to meet Claisson's thrusts as he plunged into her again again, fucking her with a hard, steady rhythm. Not much passion in it for her, he thought... mirroring her thoughts about his (lack of) technique. And they say Frenchmen know how to fuck, she thought to herself with a great amount of cynicism...

Claisson was not exactly long lasting, either. It was only a couple of minutes before he felt his nut rising. He groaned as the woman pulled him into her, and began releasing his semen into the tip of the condom that safely sheathed his cock.

"Oh yeah, that was good." Claisson said as he rolled off the woman. "Really good." The woman said nothing. A moment later, they both realized that the black haired woman was no longer there... she had snuck out while they were fucking...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

Elizabeth was lying on one of the beds in the bedroom of the small apartment, listening as well as watching the intense fucking happening on the other bed. Goth Girl Kathy was riding Leonard Lotz's cock, bouncing up and down on his meat as if it were going to be her last ride ever on a man.

Lotz was a pretty boring fuck, Kathy thought to herself, but at least that's a real cock inside me instead of a fucking toy. So she rode Lotz hard, her sopping pussy wetting down his cock and balls as she impaled herself on him again and again and again...

Elizabeth watched, seeing the young man's cock disappearing into Kathy's tight, clinging cunthole as she undulated her firm ass up and down on his shaft. She was not aroused by the sight, though it was always enjoyable to watch a pretty girl being made love to. But she had much more on her mind.

"Oh yeah, come on, Leonard!" Kathy ordered. "Move your fucking ass! Fuck me!"

"You wanna get fucked, huh!" Leonard snarled. He sat up, wrapped his arms around Kathy, and almost before she realized it, he had turned them over so that she was on her back and he was on top of her. And per her command, he began moving his ass, hard and fast, and he plunged into her hard and deep again and again and again...

At least this guy lasts a while, thought Kathy as Leonard fucked her. What she didn't know was that Elizabeth had given him a 'gray viagra', the formula purloined from her brother's lovely wife, the sex professor...

Part 4 - Swords and Spies

Things had happened with amazing speed. At noon, Monday, March 19th, I'd been contacted by Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart, who'd asked me to go to County Airport and bring only civilian clothes, my passport, and my swords. When I went to tell the Chief, he said "I already know. Go. Come back in one piece." Heck, I didn't even know where I was going... yet.

I found out soon enough. A small plane landed at County Airport to pick me up. It was a plane that belonged to the Government of Japan. I was welcomed aboard by Takaki Nagamasa, who was Takaki Misaki's eldest son and heir.

We landed in New York and boarded another, larger plane, bound for Paris. This was a Japanese diplomatic mission to France for trade talks, and we all had some level of diplomatic status. I was given a cylindrical vinyl tube with a foam insert... which held my swords. It was considered part of the 'diplomatic bag', and therefore protected from search by French authorities. We would say it contained large paper charts for a presentation during the trade talks.

"What this is about, Don-sama," said Nagamasa, giving me the respect of my position as a 'personal adviser' of the Emperor of Japan, as was Nagamasa's father, "is that the new CIA Director has sent an assassin to murder your sister. Our great friend Dr. Eckhart has asked us to intervene in this matter. That assassin is known as Agent Huntress."

"My former wife." I said, nodding.

"Yes, Sire." said Nagamasa. "We are asking you to come and help, as you are known to them, and can possibly find a way to intervene and rescue your sister from your ex-wife... and possibly get your former wife to abandon her mission to kill your sister."

"Dr. Eckhart does not ask for much, does he?" I mused, then said "I'm joking. Okay, we'll see what we can do, then." Nagamasa gave me papers that I would need, phone numbers, and passwords that would get me back into the Japanese Embassy without hindrance if I needed to. I had the feeling that I might need to...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was assigned to a first class berth that as a sleeper cabin with a curtain for privacy. It really was not built for a 6'4" American man, so I sat in the chair and read a book. They were going to serve a meal, so I went back into the 'common area' with normal airline seats.

I'd noticed an extremely attractive Japanese woman earlier. She was in her thirties, her hair styled short, just over her shoulders, parted to one side, nice full lips, and relatively large breasts pushing her silver blouse out nicely. She was also wearing a gray jacket and skirt and black high heel pumps. Great legs, I noted.

I said hello to her and invited her to sit next to me as we ate dinner: sushi and a bean soup. Her voice was surprisingly low-pitched, husky, as opposed to the relatively high-pitched voices of most Asian women that I know. And I was feeling a warm vibe as we talked.

"My name is Sadashi," she had said as we began conversing, speaking English perfectly, "and my friends call me Sai. I'm one of the bank officers for one of Takaki Misaki-sama's banks, and I am assisting his son Nagamasa-sama on this diplomatic mission."

I could tell that Sai was a very accomplished businesswoman herself as we talked, but she definitely was a woman. I let my eyes look at her full lips and very pretty face, then drift down to her shapely legs. She crossed her legs towards me, a good sign, and our talk turned to more personal things. After an hour of conversation, we headed to my little bedchamber...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was sitting in the chair in my little chamber. Sai had gone to her private chamber for a moment. When she came to my curtain and whispered "Dozo?", I whispered "Hai." and she came inside, closing the curtain behind her. Standing before me, I saw she was still wearing the gray jacket and skirt, but had removed her blouse and bra.

"May I serve you, Sire?" she asked as she opened her jacket to reveal her luscious, high-riding breasts. Her nipples were hard spikes, standing out and begging for attention. Her eyes were heavy-lidded with lust.

"Yes you may." I said. I reached forward and slid my hands around her waist, pulling her to me. Sai straddled my legs and sat down on them as I wrapped my arms around her. My hands slid under her skirt and fondled the firm globes of her sweet ass, and I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. That just got me even hotter.

I kissed her left breast, sucking her nipple, lashing at it with my tongue, then moving to her other breast, giving it equal treatment. Then I cupped her breasts in my hands, kneading them as I raised my head and found her mouth for a warm kiss. As her lips enveloped mine, I slid my tongue past her teeth and over her tongue, and we both moaned quietly into the kiss as it became deep and wet.

Sai seemed surprised when I kissed her for a very long moment, gently holding her head in place as my tongue explored her mouth. But she quickly got used to it, and was soon hungrily kissing me back. Finally, after a long moment, she stood back up, then knelt in front of me and began opening my pants. My throbbing, iron hard cock sprang out, almost hitting her in the face.

"Oooohhhh... it is so large!" Sai whispered. She leaned over and kissed my cockhead, then let her mouth slide down over my shaft. I don't think she was very experienced with fellatio, but she learned fast, and soon she was bobbing her head as her full lips slid up and down my turgid shaft. She began sucking hard as my cock slid out of her mouth, the vacuum adding to the intense pleasure in my loins.

After several moments enjoying having this beautiful Asian woman suck my penis, I reluctantly had to stop it before my nut rose. I pulled Sai up, and she understood. She hitched up her skirt, straddled me, fit the head of my cock to her swollen cuntlips, and then sank her tight pussy down onto my cock until I was sheathed to the hilt inside her.

Sai held onto me as she gyrated her ass up and down, riding my cock. "Oh, you're so hard!" she gasped. "Your cock feels like an iron bar inside me." I pushed up into her with each stroke of her ass downwards. She brought her feet up onto my thighs for leverage as my hands massaged the globes of her ass.

After several minutes of her riding me, I lifted her up and eased her onto the bed, then mounted her, my leg off the bed and bracing me, and began fucking down into her. I slammed my mouth onto hers to muffle her increasingly loud moans, and we made out hotly as I pumped her. I heard her gasp and try to stifle a cry as her pussy clamped down on me; she was orgasming, her body spasming.

I didn't last much longer, and I didn't try. I fucked into her with relentless speed and power, letting the intensity of the pleasure of our mating course through me. I felt my nut rise, the ecstatic pain growing until it reached the bursting point behind my eyes, everything going gray and misty for a second. My loins exploded, firing jet after pulsing jet of thick, ropy jism deep into Sai's clutching cunt...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You American men like to kiss." Sai whispered as we cuddled after our coupling. We'd been making out for long minutes, my hands massaging her breasts and sliding over her abdomen and thighs, deliberately avoiding her sperm-filled vagina, teasing her.

"You're a good kisser." I replied. I kissed her lips again, then let it deepen as my tongue slid into her mouth. We made out hotly for long, long minutes, until neither of us could stand it any longer. She adjusted her body so she was lying on her back on the bed, and I mounted her again.

We took our time, fucking slow and very deep. "Oh, you are getting so deep inside me." Sai whispered. "Are all American men as large as you?" Well, my ego was certainly stoked at hearing that, and I knew I was plenty larger than 'average', according to the expertise of my favorite sex professor. But I didn't care to play the comparison game right now; this was one of the most delicious fucks I'd ever experienced in my life, and I wanted to concentrate on enjoying it... and we did so for the next twenty long minutes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

6:00am Central European Time, Tuesday, March 20th. We landed at Orly International Airport and taxied to a special diplomatic area, where French officials welcomed us with a great deal of courtesy and diplomatic language. We were ushered through the airport, our bags not being checked, and onto buses that whisked us away to the Japanese Embassy, which is northeast of the Arc de Triomphe. Once there, I was assigned to small but very adequate room.

I'd gotten some sleep and more food on the airplane before we landed, so I cleaned up and prepared for my mission. I had to find Elizabeth; I doubted I'd be able to find Melina if she did not want me to find her. Dressing in warm, all-black clothing and a black toboggan cap (no Tilley Hat, unfortunately), I took my cylinder, which had a strap that allowed me to sling it over my back. Guided by an aide at the Embassy, I was taken along a narrow passage that led underground. It came out inside a subway station several hundred yards from the Japanese Embassy. I was now on my own.