The Frenchman: His First American Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark wanted to taste Kwame in the midnight hour.
966 words
4.09
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers

After Kwame introduced me to that thick black, American cock (I sucked off a guy from Los Angeles some years prior on his vacation with his wife), we'd fall asleep and I'd be the first to awake as the clock said 3:30 a.m. I immediately went to feel my hole and I smiled, as it was throbbing off through the skin, but the real issue was that my sleep schedule was discombobulated from the time change, and I tried to close my eyes but the scent of this beautiful man, mixed with my natural fragrance gave me a hard on. There was only one thing to do: put my lips on him.

I kissed his forehead, then his cheeks before moving to his lips. He'd lick his lips and roll over, as I knew he was super tired. I wouldn't be deterred, as I kissed the back of his head, then his right ear lobe as he slept on his left side. I licked the back of his neck, move down to his back, then down to his spine, and his butt before he'd jerk slightly.

"Mark, baby what you doing," he asked.

"I want some more, love," I told him.

"Gimme about an hour, and you can get whatever you need," he said, still tired from earlier.

He might've been six hours behind me in schedule, but my sex drive was something couldn't shut down.

"Kwame, baby I want some black dick," I whined. "I want some mooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrre."

I ran my tongue back to his upper back, doing a zig zag motion across his muscles as he tried to wiggle away.

"Baby, I'm tired," he said to me.

"Mark, I want it. I need it. I need it baby, please give it to me," I begged.

I was drunk of Kwame and wasn't hearing "no," as I wanted to taste the cock he deprived me of that earlier. I started licking his right, outer butt cheek and he'd move to where he'd lay on his back, trying to get me to stop. He landed in the position just where I wanted him, as I moved the covers from the bed to find his legs were already spread.

"You just won't stop, will you," he asked.

"I'm not, until you fill me up with cum," I said to him, right before I took my tongue to his huge, hairy balls, lapping at them in similar fashion to a cat drinking milk, literally curling my tongue at the end of each lap. He moaned, then widened the distance between his thighs, making them rise as he bent his legs at the knees for me to go lower, and put his entire sack in my mouth.

"He'd moan and gasp, and I moaned as now he was officially awake.

"Right there, lick right there," he said to me as my tongue brushed the middle of his sack.

I stroked his cock to feel precum leaking in my palm, as now I had him fully erect. I let go of his balls to commence funneling my tongue around the tip, taking his salty precum off the top, then pulling at the tip as if I wanted it to come off. His masculine moans turned high pitched as he showed he liked it, with him massaging my scalp making me profusely start slobbering on that prick.

"Taste your juices," he said.

I did taste myself on him, as I learned just how deep he was in my trenches, planting that seed. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to cleanse his cock of my juices, making his prick shine from the base to the top of the cone shaped shaft. I had a low growl while giving that dick a pull as I went up and down, looking at his face to see his eyes closed, and him biting down on his bottom lip.

"Mark, what the fuck, man. Blow that dick," he said to me. "Suck that dick, French bitch."

I didn't like being called such and used it as fuel to pop his balls in my mouth.

"Fuck, not so hard," he complained.

"Relax, it'll make you cum harder," I said to him as I licked on them after to provide relief, then kissed his inner thighs.

I ran rectangles from his knee cap, back to the area around the ball sack until he grabbed the back of my head.

"Don't get cute. Suck me," he said before letting my hair go.

I did what he asked in prominent fashion as I took his cock in my mouth down to the base as the tip was brushing my throat muscles. He wailed graciously between giving me praises of being a cock sucking whore. I moaned as verbal affirmation, for I owned up to being his newly implanted slave.

"I ain't even get a chance to shower, and here you are with your mouth on me," he said.to me as he finally opened his eyes.

I'd licked his pelvis, his balls, his taint, and then his ass as he propped those legs in the air to receive the same treatment he received earlier.

"No no, you don't have to do that," he said to me, but I insisted, making him stroke his dick and release the biggest cumload not even five minutes later.

I wanted to continue eating his hole, but he pushed me away and closed his legs.

"That's enough," he said to me as he was shaking.

I sat back and smiled, admiring what I'd done to pay back this fine top. The time was still young, as it was still dark outside. I'd grab the covers, then put them over us as he turned to spoon me, and we'd fall back asleep.

To be continued

tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers