The Frida's Secret Dream

Story Info
Wealthy lady confesses a hidden exhibitionist fantasy.
6.1k words
4.13
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

Natalia was excited at the end of her narration, when she saw that her friend suddenly seemed to be immersed in the deep reflexivity that someone acquires in those moments of getting lost in their own thoughts.

"What is it, Frida? It looks like you've seen the devil in person. You must tell me! Is something bothering you?" - Said Natalia sweetly.

"It's about the story of what you dreamed; it has left me a little uneasy! It happens that for years I have had a recurring dream, which I have always felt vividly to the extent of believing it real. It turns out that that barber shop, in fact, does exist and it's located near the Grand Central Park and since the day it opened its doors to the public.

An enormous intrigue and fascination have been aroused in me in such a way, that I have come to form in my mind a romantic idealization of that establishment! -Relating it to my most secret fantasies; about a mythical place exclusive for gentlemen. -Located in one of the most elegant areas of the city.

I have visualized it as a chic and very special place, because it has a peculiar combination with a male social club atmosphere of the old British school; it has an elegant room luxuriously carpeted, ornamented with fine woods and decorated with some exquisite works of art in the classical style; oil paintings, watercolors and marble sculptures with Renaissance nudes. It is elegantly furnished, with soft leather armchairs. It highlights the detail that all the regular gentlemen to that place; always do it impeccably dressed in a very elegant way.

The vast majority comes with some regularity; they meet there to do men's stuffs, they talk about politics, business, they are reading the newspaper, or they are very entertained in the pages of a playboy magazine, while they are drinking a beer, have a glass of Cognac or whiskey, smoke a cigar or their pipe while they live together.

Its peculiar hubbub, at times reminds me so much of the lively London holiday of the 60s, combined with the charm of the Great Gatsby! At the other end there is a beautiful pool table, where you can see how some of them have already taken off their jackets and after picking up their shirt sleeves, they are ready to play comfortably; all of them are having a nice time playing 8-ball.

The floor is made of chess tiles at the other end, there are about 5 barber shop chairs located there, where some of them are getting a haircut; others are having their beards trimmed, or being shaved, as the case may be.

It is an elegant place and wrapped in a distinctly masculine aura where elegance, the casual and a certain mysticism prevail, which has always been extremely attractive to me, for the fact of being a place where, although access is not prohibited for us. No lady has entered there since the Great War ended! My grandfather and then my father were regular parishioners of that place; they did it with a certain ceremony a couple of times a week with a peculiar joy reflected in their excited faces, when they returned home.

For as long as I can remember, I have felt a great desire to go in there, to have a drink, play billiards and chat with those elegant gentlemen. Despite the continuous refusals argued; by my father and my grandfather, to deter my fanciful intentions.

At the beginning of the dream, you can perceive all the charm and glamour of the Jackie Kennedy era, descending from the Lincoln continental that my father had in the 60s. I don't forget how shocking it was to see the trunk lid lift while the steel awning retracted, so that once housed in the back, there was an amazing and divine car open to enjoy the sunny days.

I am wearing a black two-piece Chanel suit and a hat with gloves of the same color, a pearl necklace on my neck, very in the style imposed by Mrs. Kennedy at that time, full of glamour and feminine elegance! Just like my mom and grandma used to wear back then.

I look lovely on the sidewalk in front of that building after has given directions to my driver; to pick me up in a couple of hours. As I walk through the sophisticated revolving door, I am greeted with reverence by a courteous doorman in a beautiful gray three-piece uniform ornamented with golden buttons on both sides of the coat. He is a tall, middle-aged, not bad-looking man who observes me in a very peculiar way while the sound of my footsteps makes my presence evident in that lavish lobby; I can see a certain expression of uncomfortable surprise on his face, as soon as I expressed my intention to enter.

Because women do not usually appear there, even in emergency cases, is that he is surprised by the unexpected of my arrival, and without losing his friendly and helpful attitude, he invites me with deference to take a seat on the lobby sofa; he is considerate by offering to bring me a coffee while I am browsing the pages of a Life magazine.

"Ma'am, can I help you with something during your stay? If you are looking for someone special, you can trust that it will be a pleasure for me to give the gentleman that message on behalf of such a gentle lady."

I find myself sitting in that fluffy and luxurious armchair, very own, with a discreet and elegant attitude, with my leg crossed. The doorman observes me in silence. I feel the way; his imagination is inflamed while beholding my calves wrapped in the Nylon stockings. He caresses in his mind with some reserve; the whimsical idea... of how they look together with the hips? Those long curvy legs full of femininity that the elegant and demure lady sitting in front of him; has crossed under the mysterious sobriety of her skirt.

"I thank you very much for your kind attention. To tell the truth; I have come for a service that is offered in this prestigious establishment. You see, I'm interested in a shave. Would you be so kind as to do me the favor of announcing my arrival to the master barber." - I say politely.

The man looks at me incredulously; notices the expression on my face that shows him; how seriously I am talking!

"I don't understand you, madam; you have a smooth complexion! I ask you to excuse my insolence. Ladies don't shave, and the people who come to this place do it precisely to shave, and all of them, they are gentlemen! I must respectfully tell you; that you no need any of that." - He said sheepishly.

-While he covertly refocused his gaze on the flash of my calves under the shine of the tight stockings. As if he was guessing more insistently about the shape of my legs under my skirt, I could feel the measured path of his eyes all over my anatomy.

I felt caressed by the luminous delight of his discreet gaze, then with a certain casual and elegant way. I got up with the subtle intention; that he could continue to indulge in his gallant and secret game of deciphering my feminine forms, dressed up under the entirety of my ostentatious outfit.

A singular tingling made me notice how gradually the fabric of that black suit was thinning, first becoming slightly translucent! I immediately perceived with disdain the way it gradually vaporized on my skin; until it simply disappeared with the frivolous flattery of the air! -Flowing with cynicism; between the exuberance of my legs. And without wishing to leave there, I found myself dressed only with the delicacy of my intimate apparel, feeling with unusual lightness, and an imperious desire to enter that place!

I didn't want to flinch at all, noticing that I was only wearing a cute strapless white lace corset, very low-cut to the extent that my breasts seemed to want to pop out, expanding that flirty opening between the insinuating cups of my only garment, whose delicate transparency stood out, right in my naughtiest parts.

The doorman was hiding his mischievous fascination about it; now he could see my nipples standing up straight in front of him! And he was amazed incredulously to see how my pussy began to shine moistened! Right at the end; of my sinuous legs of leafy thighs!

I noticed with delight the way he blushed when he saw me in my small clothes. I wanted to turn around so that he could delight in contemplating; the way the lace was beginning to get lost in the slit between the roundness of my cheeks! You could tell his nervousness, not knowing how to dissuade my firm intention of entering! So, the two of us continued to argue politely while the tight lace garment dissipated incontinently, as did the stockings, the garter belt. Just as it had already happened with my elegant Chanel suit, which I was very honorably wearing when I entered with certain majesty just a few minutes ago.

I was enjoying the way; my body was starting to become completely devoid of that entire elegant and conservative outfit, and without wanting it, I'm two millimeters away from finding myself naked!

I had gone crazy! Any honest lady would have fled screaming in panic as soon as her skirt hinted at certain evanescence. And I, on the other hand, remained very dignified and firm in my intentions in front of the man who guards the entrance. And the feeling that the progressive and total absence of clothes gives me, I find it extremely pleasant! And at the same time, it made me feel; so powerful! --Like I've never felt before.

In a matter of a blink of his rascally eyes the secret in my skin was magically deprived of the sumptuous shelter, protecting its mystery. For that instant, the influence enunciated by my femininity has revealed before that ecstatic doorman, absorbed in his doubts:

"That distinguished lady arrived so dignified and finely dressed just a few minutes ago; she shows herself so insistent in her efforts; if she has not noticed what is happening to her!

First of all, they disappear one by one; all those luxurious items of clothing that made up their regal attire, I just don't get it! And now she's not even wearing her lingerie anymore. She doesn't know it yet, but she's still naked! And if she has got to realize it, she seems so unconcerned about it. She looks like a goddess!" - Said the doorman to himself.

Such was my eagerness to enter; that I did not mind the fact at all. To have run out of all my clothes!

Somehow, I felt; that I didn't need to wear it anymore! On the contrary, I felt surprisingly pleased by that enigmatic evanescence that had freed me; I felt that as the goddess Ishtar, to enter, I had to do it resolved from my nakedness.

"I don't need to shave? You're wrong!" - I said while pointing at my abundant and exposed pubic bush.

That man was speechless, observing a lush and curly patch of black hair between my legs, so hairy to the extent; that it was very similar to a pantie made of hair. I was only wearing high heels, my black opera gloves, the pearls on my neck, and a few drops of Chanel number 5 on my skin, as well; as my bag under my arm.

And that's how I got ready to enter. I was getting Goosebumps because of how excited I was. I felt like nothing could stop me at that moment!

The man shrugs his shoulders in resignation, immediately leads me from the lobby to the barber shop, and announces to the chief barber about my presence in the place, as well; as the peculiarity of my request.

The doorman did not understand how it was, how suddenly; I ran out of clothes in front of his eyes! I found the idea of walking naked among all those elegant gentlemen very rewarding. And so, I did! Everyone saw me parading in front of their eyes without understanding. Why that long-legged and lush-thigh damsel? She moves her sinuous silhouette shaking her wide hips with a hypnotic rhythm. It was all a deliberate display of femininity in its absolute natural splendor!

For a moment, time is just to have stopped for all those gentlemen clad in their elegant 3-piece suits, custom-made by the best tailors in the country, whom I greeted politely and smiled with discreet coquetry, feeling inside so fascinated by having obtained their full attention! While they started to need more space inside their pants because of the unexpected lady's presence strolling sensually between them, pleased to do stripped of all her gowns.

I could read on their faces the lust of their thoughts. There wasn't any inch of my body that; was not carefully dissected by the fascination of their gazes.

It felt amazing to contemplate the reflection of my whole body in those big mirrors while walking on that checkered floor. I adored the form my tits looked in conjunction with my curvaceous silhouette; it seemed that; my nipples turned on when they got hard. Vanity forced me to stop my march for an instant, to rejoice at how formidable I looked naked and in all my glory at the moment; when all eyes were following me.

I felt like a naughty girl wallowing in her pillory, having gotten away with it!

I sat demurely in one of those stylized Bauhaus chairs; I crossed my leg elegantly. I thought that even without having my clothes on, I should behave like the sophisticated and respectable lady; that I am!

Immediately an assistant dressed in a white Filipina appeared and brought me a glass of whiskey and soda on a silver tray. I received it, smiling at him as a sign of gratitude. My eyes extended a subtle invitation to observe me in detail while he answered my question about the type of drink, he served me.

As soon as the attentive assistant retired, I entertained myself by looking through a couple of magazines with photographs of those naked girls printed on them.

It was fascinating the feeling of having become the secret center of everyone's attention there as they pretended to be in their affairs, at times I lowered the magazine so that everyone could see the insolence of my exposed breasts and the naive expression on my face, pretended to manifest, that I was not aware of my nakedness at all!

After a few minutes, I would get up from my chair and walk with a certain cadence to the magazine rack to get another copy; that I could browse through while; waiting. The sound of my footsteps and my stunning bare ass shaking with my steps were the only things that acquired relevance at that moment; for all those elegant and blushed gentlemen beholding me, only because I was in the buff.

I was drinking from my glass while watching one of those Playboy magazines to wait for my turn. For an instant, I thought that I looked beautiful enough in that place that everyone could dream about me that night.

At that moment, Udo, the head barber, turned the chair and invited me to get comfortable. I felt a little nervous as I approached him. I smiled at him gently as I sat down and kept the magazine perched on my thighs.

I can still see the surprise reflected on his face; I barely indicated my refusal to put on the cutting cape, which is usually to cover customers while the barber does his work. The poor man only shrugged his shoulders, not understanding the origin of my presence, much less this unusual request.

"Any special cuts, ma'am? You have beautiful hair, if I may suggest just trimming the ends." - He told me with great courtesy.

"Thanks for the compliment, Udo; my hair is perfect just like it is. I want to trim down here; I would like something like this!" --I replied while I was showing him with some seriousness the centerfold of Miss April.

I don't forget the expression on his face as soon as I told him; I wanted a shave! --When I was pointing at my pussy, with the index finger of my right hand.

"Do you think this cut that shows off the pubic hair of the beautiful Miss April is suitable for me? Although on second thought, I would like you to leave my pussy fully shaved!" - I said, full of conviction with a playful smile.

The man swallowed saliva after exhaling a quiet sigh and passed his hand over his forehead as soon as he saw me give him a mischievous smile, and I completely opened my legs without the slightest anger so that he could work.

The head barber seemed surprised by my request. The way his eyebrow arched and his eyes widened gave him away. You could tell; I had no idea how to shave myself, even if I did. I didn't want to imagine how I would do it. I felt a little overwhelmed by her reaction, and it was logical after all, but somehow, I found it very exciting; that this was the first time for both of us.

In an attempt to ease this tension, I gave him a mischievous smile and said:

"Don't worry. If I came unclad here, it's because; I have no problem that you can see me in such a circumstance! And you see the wet intimacy of my crotch while you shave it. I understand your doubts. I know that; you are a professional, like a medic or lawyer. If you don't want to do it, I'll understand." -I would immediately wink at him to inspire confidence.

As the conversation progressed, it became easier for me to breathe and be in Udo's presence. I couldn't deny that I was feeling a little nervous, but at the same time, I was excited to see how the situation would unfold. If that wasn't enough, I felt; that everyone's eyes were on me while the head barber and I were chatting. I had already forgotten that I was naked! -Until the others reminded me with their gazes of amazement.

Despite my nervousness, I felt like a goddess admired by everyone there. It was as if those elegant gentlemen were honored by my presence, and all their amazement expressed to me; a certain kind of veneration to which; I was not used to be! But in a way I learned to enjoy it immediately!

I felt a deep pleasure as soon as he reclined the chair, and in a few seconds, I could hear the sound of the scissors going through my pubis while they were clearing the hair on my bush. Then he went to the counter where there was a kind of shiny pot, from where he took out a white towel from which an exquisite and fragrant water vapor emanated immediately; he placed it between my legs leaving it there for a few minutes.

Once the towel did its job and my skin felt like a tender flower, a thick brush caressed me with some dense and delicious soap foam while we continued; chatting amicably. And after settling the razor with great skill, the sharp and delicate steel blade, it was stripping me of every vestige of my pubic hair!

I immediately changed my position so that Udo could shave those corners to which the blade could not reach while I was sitting; when he reaches my lips, he was careful making to the steel blade, in combination with his touch, could feel like the mime of a soft and delicate caress.

That feeling was so liberating! What about just thinking about it; a horny emotion invades me!

Once my pussy was completely bald, Udo applied a lotion with a nice old-style sprinkler and then; sprayed talcum powder on me. I got up from the chair and thanked the master barber for his masterful services and finest attention. I immediately went to the luxurious room, where they offered me a Cognac glass. I was moving slowly and elegantly as if on a catwalk, just as a bride would be walking down the aisle holding my cup in her hand. I was standing while chatting with some of those gentlemen, who were very kind to invite me to play a friendly game of 8-ball, something I gladly accepted.

I must say; how pleasant it was for me to bow down in front of them when performing my strokes! I came to feel fascinated by the way his roguish glances lit me up by focusing on my spread legs without stopping until they reached my round bare ass. Making a delicious pause in the hollow located between my thighs, displaying my pink fully shaved and shiny wet pussy. While my breasts swayed gracefully on the table and my nipples gently brushed the green cloth!

I felt ecstatic, watching them over my shoulder, eating me with their eyes! Therefore, I took my time to hit the ball into the hole; so that they could calmly enjoy the insinuating view; that I set out to offer them.

While waiting for my next turn, I discreetly made sure to be noticed by someone in particular; I stood in front of the table, maintaining a sensual and relaxed posture, while stroking with one hand from top to bottom the billiard cue and nibbling my lower lip, once I made eye contact with him.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers
12