The Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
The friend returns.
5.5k words
4.5
963
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just getting home from work, i decided to sit on my couch with my laptop in my lap trying to think of a new story to write. I was at a loss as I had written so many erotic stories already and posted them. Then I get a ding on my phone so I pick up curious what it was. I got a snap chat from my friend Rachel. I had not talked to her in awhile so I clicked the app and opened it. I opened the chat and saw it say "TONY! YOU WROTE A EROTIC STORY ABOUT ME?!?!?"

I responded yes but told her I didn't put her name in it as most of my stories were based on life situations I experienced. I sent her the link laughing and telling her it was getting great views and responses. I didn't get a response for awhile so I assumed she was reading it wherever.

About an hour later there was a knock at my door. Half way through writing my new story, I closed the lid of my laptop and went to answer the door. Rachel comes storming into my place and looking at me mad, she was wearing tight blue jeans and a black zip up jacket. "WHAT THE FUCK! I read that story and half of it was all made up. Most of that never happened."

I told her "yea, half of that was made up but half was true."

She looked angrily at me asking "Why would you write and post a story like that? What if people see it and figure it out?" I laughed for a minute realizing she was over-reacting and went to sit back on my couch. She stood there staring down at me. "Are you going to answer me?"

I just looked up at her and said "I don't know what your getting upset about. First off its posted anonymously on the net and second off, don't get made at me for making half of it up. You're the one who chickened out just as things were getting hot."

She responded "I didn't run off, I had a friend waiting to go to lunch with me."

I laughed about it and told her "sure you did, things started getting really heavy and hot, you got nervous not knowing how to handle how hot things were getting, got scared and ran off."

She continuing to stand there with her hands crossed responded "first off, I wasn't scared off and honestly even if I didn't leave, you wouldn't even know how to handle all this. You wouldn't know what to do, I'm too much for you to handle and honestly I don't need to worry about you running around and telling people."

I laughed loudly and told her "sure, however you wanna spin it to make yourself feel better. All I know is things got hot and then you grabbed your shit and ran real fast out of her and as far as me not being able to handle you, I would fucking rock your entire existence if I really wanted too."

She started walked towards the door and turned around to say "you can say what you want, you're not ready for this, I'd rock your world and then I'd have to deal with you being all clingy. You wouldn't know what to do with a girl like me."

After hearing that I got up from the couch and walked over to the door before she left, pushed her up against it and told her "you really want to test that theory because I can back my words up but I wouldn't want you running off again when I get too much for you to handle."

She looked me in the eye and asked "is your roommate home?"

I told her I didn't have a roommate anymore, he moved out months ago. Then I said "what, you gonna call my bluff or you want to leave and prove my point because if you stay, I'm not going to be nice, I'm not going to be sensual. I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to fuck you good, I'm going to do things to you that you can't imagine and show you why you leaving was probably good then and why you might want to run away now."

She responded "Sure you will, you don't have what it takes to rock my world but as long as you don't tell anyone, I'll show you why you're not even in my league."

With my hand firmly pushed against the door, my other hand moved over and turned the lock. My eyes never leaving hers, I asked her "are you sure your ready for this, now's your last chance to leave." Being friends with one of her past ex's, I knew the kind of girl she was. She liked the sensual sex, she wasn't really the hardcore kinky type of girl, more of the reserved not wanting to experiment type.

She liked the 'love making' and not the hard-core 'fucking' type of girl.

She started to laugh and before she could do anything more I reached behind her, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back leaning her head back and then I started licking her throat. In my mind I knew I was going to show her exactly what she missed out on when she scurried from my place last time.

I was licking her neck while holding her head back and then used my other hand to unzip her jacket. With it fully unzipped, I took my hand and slid it up her shirt and under her bra grabbing a handful of one of her tiny tits. My hand fondling it while I moved back and forth licking and sucking on her neck while firmly holding her head back. She moved her hands to the front to push me off but I grabbed them and pushed them behind her holding them firmly behind her back.

I continue to lick her neck moving down to the top of her shirt and licking around the top of her chest. I let go of her hands and turn her around pushing her against the door. I then pull her jacket off and throw it to the floor. I push her hands against the door and hold them there with mine while I began kissing and licking the back of her neck moving side to side from one shoulder to the other. She had on a black shirt with tiny straps going over her shoulders.

I slowly run my hands away from her hands and move them up her arms, down her sides to her waist, then pull her away from the door against me. Holding her against me with one arm wrapped around her stomach, I bed her head to the side and lick her neck while sliding my hand back up her shirt grabbing onto her tits fondling them back and forth one after another. She reaches up with her hand but I grab it with mine and pull them down gripping them with my hand.

I continue squeezing her tits while sliding my tongue up her neck and licking behind her ear. She tries jerking away but I hold her tight against me. I slowly move my hand down from her tits, over her hands and began rubbing my fingers around her waist along her jeans waistline. She starts breathing heavier but continues to jerk back and forth. I could tell she didn't like not having any control and this was something she wasn't expecting from me. I buttoned her pants and slid my hand down her pants over her panties. I rubbed my fingers against her clit circling in a clockwise manner. Her knees bending down and her bending over but I firmly held her against me, my hand wrapped across her breast squeezing and fondling one in one hand and my fingers stroking her clit with my other.

Faster and harder I stroke her clit, her body starting to lean up and down with each stroke, her breathing heavy. Faster I stroke her clit, her legs bending up and down faster and faster as she was forcing herself to stay standing up. Moving my tongue from her upper back over to her ear I whisper to her "who's the one who can't handle what now?"

She turns her head and says "fuck you" as she jerks up and down while my finger strokes her quicker and harder. Firmly holding her tit in my hand I could feel her nipple getting stiffer. I slid it between my fingers and began pinching it. Faster I rubbed her clit as her ass was pushing hard against me.

I pulled my hand up from her pants and pulled her straight up, holding her hard against me, I pulled her zipper down and used my leg to pull her pants down to the floor. Pulling her feet out of the jeans, I pulled her over to my kitchen counter and pushed her over. Her top body slumped over it, I took my hand and slapped one of her ass cheeks and then than the other.

She jerked up slightly with my second slap. I leaned her back over with my body over hers and gave her ass cheek another light slapped, her hands pushing against away from the wall. I positioned myself in the middle of her and bent over her. I slid my hand back under her shirt grabbing and fondling her tit while sliding my other hand around her and down under her panties directly placing my fingers on her clit. I used my legs to spread hers and rubbed her clit hard and quick.

Over and over my fingers ran all over it. She was breathing heavily chest down on the counter. I pulled my hand from her chest and put it under her face pulling her head up as I slid my tongue around the back of her neck and around her ear. Faster and faster I stroked her clit, her legs shaking, one of her hands grabbing onto my hand under her face squeezing it hard while her other hand grabbing against my hand stroking her clit. She was the kind of girl that enjoyed sex but didn't like guys touching her or doing anything else down there. She grabbed my hand hard trying to push it away but I continued sliding my fingers all around her clit stroking it fast.

Her knees bouncing up and down as my fingers slid hard and fast on her, her body started pushing hard against mine. Her legs closing around my fingers I could tell she was trying to stop me from stroking her. I pulled her up off the counter and flipped her around, while facing me I picked her up and placed her on the counter.

I then grabbed her panties and pulled them down around her legs pulling them off.

Her legs crossed and closed up, I grab her and pull her to the end of the counter pushing her back against the cabinets leaning her back, I grab her thighs and pull them apart now leaving her vagina fully exposed to me. She tried covering it up with hands but I grabbed them and held them tightly behind her back while I forced my face between her thighs. With my shoulders between her legs, I stick my tongue out and start licking onto her clit. I could hear her above me saying "no, stop, don't, I don't like guys doing this."

I ignore her and continue licking it slowly sliding my tongue all over it before I start sucking down on it. She said she didn't like it but I could tell from her clit starting to swell up and her body tensing that she was enjoying it more then she wanted to let on. My tongue sliding all around it and my lips sucking down hard on it, her hands break free of mine and she places them on my head, her legs now wrapped up around my head and her thighs squeezing my head I slide my tongue down between the lips of her pussy.

Gliding it up and down, I could hear her say "fuck no, fuck fuck no." Her thighs squeezing hard against my head and her fingers gripping my hair hard, I glide my tongue down her lips and slide it inside her vagina. Licking the top of her vagina, my nose pushing against her clit flicking it with each lick of my tongue inside her.

She pushes harder trying to move my head away as I push it harder into her.

Her breathing quite heavy, I can feel the sweat from her legs against my head. Her pussy starting to feel and taste warmer as my tongue slides in and out of her. I could now hear her moaning louder "oh god, oh fucking god" and I knew she was getting close. She may have been embarrassed with my face buried in her pussy but her body was enjoying it.

I licked harder sliding my tongue in and out of her faster and now pushing my nose against her clit harder flicking it back and forth. Her body starting to jerk back and forth, I pulled my head out of her thighs and yanked her off the counter. I turn her around and hold her against me again sliding my hand down her navel. My hand holding her chest over her shirt against me as I slide my fingers along her clit and then between her pussies lips.

Back and forth I slide my fingers, her body swaying against mine, her legs trying to stay closed, I force my fingers sliding between her thighs and then up into her. Her knees buckle again and her body starts to slump over but I pull her back up. I forcefully slide my fingers in and out of her pussy while using my palm to slide over her clit. Faster and faster I jerk my fingers penetrating as deep into her as I can, her hands squeezing against my hand holding her chest. I thrust my fingers hard up into her forcing her head to ball back on my shoulder, her body jerking up and down as my fingers slide in and out of her.

Her pussy very wet now that even her squeezing her insides tighter to try and stop them sliding into her doesn't prevent it from happening. Deeper and harder I slide them in and out of her, her pussy very warm and very wet. Her breathing getting heavier and heavier, I can see her neck turning redder by the minute.

I continue pulling my fingers up deep into her almost lifting her off the ground with each thrust. Her hand now moving down from my arm across her chest down to the one pulling my fingers up into her, she grabs my wrist trying to pull It out but with each hard thrust of my fingers into her, her knees and body buckle under the pleasure.

I could feel her pussy tightening up hard around my fingers as her hand squeezed my wrist extremely hard. I could tell she was going to cum soon, but no, I'm not done yet. I pull my fingers out of her, pick her up and bring her over to the couch. I slump her down over the armrest, her back firmly down on the cushion while her waist and legs hang over. I push her legs up and bury my tongue back inside her vagina. I slide my tongue up and down the inner lips of her pussy, it's very wet and warm right now. I move it up to her clit and suck hard on her.

Her hands reaching down to my head grabbing my hair, her upper body jerking up and down on the couch. Her legs held up in the air spread apart I could feel her trying to push them close. Harder she squeezes my hair while my tongue sliding inside her licking while my nose waves back and forth against her clit.

Her pussies wrapped around my mouth while I push my tongue deep inside her licking all around. I could feel the moisture from them hitting my lips. Her lower body starting to stiff up, her hands no longer on my head but on the side of the couch gripping hard. I could see her stomach and face getting red. Her vagina squeezing against my tongue trying to force it out but she was so wet it easily stayed in.

As she squeezed my couch cushion tight in her hand I could hear her say "I fucking hate you so much right now." The tip of my tongue lifting up inside her to touch the top of her vagina, it licked something that felt like a rough patch and when my tongue slid over it she yelled "FUCK" and grabbed my head hard pulling it down onto her. I knew that was the spot to hit and I continue sliding my tongue over it, her body jerking up and down, her legs now forcefully bent down over my shoulders onto my back.

She pulling my head against her and her thighs squeezing hard, my tongue continued stroking that spot, I could feel her pussy getting really warm around my tongue. My nose continuing to stroke her clit up and down and my hands reached up around her legs squeezing her tits. Her nipples extremely stiff, for a girl who gets embarrassed and doesn't like someone touching her down here, her body was certainly enjoying it.

Faster and faster I licked inside her, her body twisting and jerking up and down hard now it was hard to keep my tongue in her, I could tell she was close to cumming and hated that I was enjoying it. I pulled my tongue out of her, my head covered in sweat from her legs pushing hard against me, I grabbed her and turned her over. Bent over my armrest, her ass exposed right there in front of me. I took my hand and slapped her ass cheek, she turned her head and yelled "FUCK YOU", her body jerked with the slap.

I pushed her chest down onto the couch, spread her legs and slid my fingers back inside her. I wanted to make her squirm even more, I wanted her to understand that I was her daddi now and I was the one in control. I jerked my fingers hard and fast in and out of her pussy. Bits of liquid spitting out with each thrust of my fingers pulling out.

Faster and faster I thrusted my fingers in and out of her, her legs waving up and down as she squeezed my couch and burring her face into it. Her breathing heaving hard and fast, sweat coming down from her neck and her legs. My fingers gliding faster and faster into her, her pussy tightening up on my fingers, a warm sensation flowing over them.

I jerk my fingers out of her again and pull her up, I lift her up and drag her over to my bedroom. I bend her over and push her down on my bed, I pull her away so only her chest is placed on it. I lean down under her, lift myself up and start sucking on her clit. Her knees braced into my chest, I could hear her hands banging down onto my bed as my lips wrapped around her clit sucking hard onto it.

Her legs spread apart, my tongue slides up and down her clit, my arms wrapped around her legs forcing them to stay apart. I can hear her breathing and moaning heavily. Her hips began swaying back and forth, I could feel a warm liquid hit onto my chin and run down my neck. Her waist swaying back and forth faster and faster, she now also gliding her clit along my lips as my tongue licks up and down.

I can hear her moan louder "oh fuck, oh fuck." I pull myself from under her and stand up. I turn her around with her back firmly pushed against the edge of my bed. I lifted and pulled off her shirt, then pulled her bra up over her shoulders. She stood there fully naked breathing hard and sweat pouring down her head and over her chest. I lifted my shirt off and pulled down my shorts. My cock rock hard, I was not quite as sweaty as she was. I grabbed her leg and pulled it behind my back sliding myself between her legs. I reached and took her hands wrapping them behind her back firmly holding them in my hands.

She looked shocked at me and said "what are you doing, what are you going to" and before she could finish that I pushed my cock up insider her. Her head jerked back and her other leg lifting up wrapping around my waist. I start thrusting myself in and out of her hard. Her tits bouncing up and down, her head jerking up and down.

Over and over I thrust myself into her, I could feel her juices running down my legs with each thrust of my cock deep into her. She moaned loudly "holy fuck, oh god fuck."

Her hands fiercely struggling to break free as I held them firmly against her back. Her body rocking up and down, her tits flopping all around, with each thrust inside her she exhaled very hard. More warm juices continues to spit down my legs, her clit hitting against my stomach as I slide up and down.

Her head leans down towards my chest, she breathes heavily up and down as I push myself hard into her over and over. Her legs feeling sweaty wrapped around me, they close tightly around my waist pulling me hard against her. My cock feeling so warm and wet as it jerks in and out of her. Her moaning even louder now as she breathes even heavier.

I drop her legs down to the floor and release her arms, I flip her over and push her down onto the bed. I lift up her waist and hold her by it, reaching down I grab my soaked cock and slide it back into her pussy, grabbing her hips with both hands now holding her legs up behind my waist, I began thrusting my cock in and out of her. She's squeezing my blanket tightly in her hands, her ass cheeks throbbing back and forth as I fiercely slamming myself deep inside her.

My cock slamming hard into her over and over again, her hands going from slamming down on my bed to squeezing the blanket, her face down into my bed almost screaming into the bed. I jerk my hips harder and harder forcing it into her as I pull her onto my cock. Her pussy getting tighter as it wraps harder around my cock. She reaches behind trying to push me off of her, I grab her arms and push them down onto her back. I use them to help me slide my cock in and out of her.

Her head turned to the side laying down, the sweat pouring off her back, her breathing extremely heavy.

12