The Friend Who Stole My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife gives a lapdance that gets out of hand.
2.5k words
3.56
58.2k
81

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the cabin my wife and I, and the third man. Arnie, my so called childhood friend. But thinking back I wasn't really sure I could ever call him a friend. Sometimes he had been more of a bully.

I was absolutely stunned by the story my wife had just told us. A story about a sexual adventure she'd had before she met and married me. My wife was changing before my eyes as she unveiled her sexual secrets to us.

"That's quite a story," Arnie says, empty beer can in hand. "Now, how about you dance for me?"

"Maybe just a little, then," she says. "Don't get up, Arnie. I'll get you another beer."

She puts on a hip hop track on her iPad, and shuffles over to the fridge to the beat of the music. She bends over slowly, fetching a beer, and giving us a quick glimpse of dark panties under her miniskirt. She starts dancing rehearsed moves. A little clumsy at first, but she's getting into it. A lot of swaying hips, ass down low. Her eyes kind of glaze over, like she's going into character as someone else. Someone who clearly isn't my wife. She dances over to Arnie's chair, opens his beer while she sways to the rhythm, and gives it to him.

"If this dance comes from the strip joints in Tampa, aren't you wearing too much clothes?" Arnie laughs.

Lisa follows the beat, losing herself in the music, dancing like a pro now. Then, in the middle of a complex move, she grabs her tank top. Incorporating the move into the dance, she expertly takes it off and throws it at me. It lands in my lap. She then covers her tiny tits with her hands, feigning shyness, and turns back facing Arnie. She sensually reveals her tits to him, presenting them like some kind of offering, nipples all erect.

"Yeah, but what about the lapdance?" Arnie takes another sip of beer,

My wife dances closer to him, placing her long legs on either side of his thighs. She then sways her hips low above his crotch to the beat of the music. The miniskirt slides slightly up her thighs towards her hips, and from behind I see her panties under there. Black silk, lace trimmings.

She grabs his hands, puts them on her tits.

"Isn't this what the exotic dancers do, if you tip well?" She laughs loudly over the music. He starts rubbing her small tits, they almost disappear in his large hands. He pinches her nipples. One of his hands finds its way around her, back to her ass, trying to find a way into her panties. But she reacts by getting up, elegantly stepping away from him.

"Naughty, naughty," she says flirtingly and wags her finger at him. We're getting to the end of the song. "I think they usually finish like this," she says. She dances with her ass towards Arnie. Her thumbs under the edge of her miniskirt, pulling it up. The black panties make a beautiful contrast to her delicate skin. Then she bends forward at the waist, and while she sways to the rhythm with her hips and ass, she grabs her panties on each side of her hips. Her ass is closer to him now, giving him a glorious view. Slowly pulling her panties down her ass. Pulling them down to her knees, letting them slip down around her ankles.

I'm a paralyzed witness to the scene. My wife has stripped naked in front of a guy she met today. And with her husband watching.

As the music stops she trips on her own panties, probably planned, and she falls backwards down in Arnie's lap. He catches her, she laughs loudly, out of breath, slightly sweating. She leans forward, stretching for Arnie's beer that's on the table. She takes a large sip, still sitting nude in Arnie's lap. I see him maneuvering behind her. Has he opened his pants?

"Hey," Lisa says and looks back at him. "That stuff is against the rules in this strip club."

"What's against the rules?" he says.

"Hands touching the dancer's private parts," she giggles.

"That's not my hand," he says.

"What is it then?" she whispers.

"What do you think?"

"Your cock," she pants. A spasm runs through her body. She squeezes her eyes shut. Does it hurt? She leans forward, planting her hands flat on the floor.

Finally she looks me in the eyes for the first time in hours. I expect her to get up, stop this dangerous game right now, it's already gone way too far. She does lift her hips slightly, trembling. But then she slowly lowers herself into his lap again.

"Is he inside you?" I ask, my voice trembling.

"Yes, your buddy's cock is inside my pussy. Without a condom." She lifts her ass slightly, before sinking back down on his cock. "It's so big," she moans. She tries to ride him faster, but obviously can't since her pussy's so tight on his cock.

Suddenly Arnie grabs behind her knees and lifts her all the way up in his lap, easily, like she was a small doll. Her pussy is exposed to me, and I get a clear view of how huge his cock looks in her small pussy. Her trimmed bush is glistening with her juices, and drops of it are running down his thick shaft. Her feet are dangling to the sides, still with her Vans shoes on, like she was some kind of porn star. Her mini skirt is still on, but high up around her waist now.

Arnie holds her in a tight grip and pulls his dick all the way out of her pussy. Then he thrusts it back in with a sudden lifting of his hips. Lisa screams, mostly from pleasure. She's filled to the brim. Then he starts fucking her like this, with hard thrusts. Slapping against her thighs and her ass, while his big cock pistons in and out of her married pussy. She screams, moans his name, and mumbles something about "giant cock in my tiny pussy".

I quietly take out my own cock, while I stare like I'm hypnotized at my wife getting fucked in front of me. My dick feels so small in my hand, looking at the size of Arnie's tool.

Lisa's whole body stiffens, she holds her breath, eyes closed, I recognize the signs of an orgasm. She's cumming on his cock. She moans a low, animal sound coming from deep inside. Arnie lets her ride the waves of her orgasm expertly.

At last she opens her eyes, breathing again while the orgasm subsides. Arnie wants to change position. He gets up and puts Lisa down on the floor. She's tripping around him like a giggling school girl, short of breath. She's all sweaty now, and her mascara has started running down her cheeks. He stands with his big cock pointed at her, with his pants still on his thighs. Lisa first pulls off her rumpled mini skirt, then pulls off his t-shirt, running her hands hungrily over his muscular torso. She grabs his pants and pulls them down, before going up on her toes to kiss him on the mouth.

I gasp with the rush of feelings that course through me, and a drop of precum dribbles down my cock.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" Arnie asks my wife. She shakes her head. "I want you to taste your own pussy juices on my cock," he says.

She wraps her arms around him and kisses him again, hungrily, eager tongue. Arnie positions her on her knees in the swivel chair, so she rests with her elbows on the back rest. He swirls the chair around so her face lines up with his cock.

"Lisa doesn't suck cock," I mumble, helplessly. She meets my gaze, before grabbing his cock with her tiny hand. Arnie's cock is wet and glistening from her juices. My wife opens her mouth and guides his cock to her lips. She has to open as wide as she can, and still she's having trouble getting the big tip into her mouth. She looks up at him with vulnerability in her eyes, eager to please him.

"Relax your jaw, baby," he instructs. She kisses and licks the tip of his cock before trying again. This time she succeeds in getting it properly in her mouth. She looks proud of herself. My wife is giving my old bully a proper blowjob, something I thought she never did.

After she has sucked his cock for a while, Arnie pulls it out and swirls the chair around. Her tight, smooth ass towards him now. He pinches her butt cheeks. I know he's impressed, because her ass is very firm and tasty, her best asset. He can't resist slapping his freshly sucked cock on her ass.

"Oh, yeah, are you going to give me that cock?" she moans.

He points his cock against her pussy lips, and she moves onto him, impaling herself on his cock. He starts fucking her with strong thrusts, while he holds on to her hips. She stretches so she can reach between her legs with one hand, and she gently fondles his balls.

"Do you enjoy seeing your wife getting fucked?" she says, looking me in the eyes without blinking.

I can only nod, holding my cock in a light grip, since I'm afraid I may blow my load any second.

"His cock feels so amazing in my pussy," she says.

"And without a condom, of course," Arnie laughs behind her.

"I'm such a horny little whore," my wife moans, mostly to herself. Her eyes are kind of glazed over, and I can tell that she's living out some intense fantasies she never thought would see the light of day. Arnie slaps her ass with an open hand while he's fucking her from behind.

"Oh, yeah. Are you spanking me? Spanking my ass?"

"There's even more on offer," he grunts. Then he spits down on her ass. He spreads her ass cheeks with his hands, revealing her tiny butthole.

At first I can tell that she doesn't understand what he's got in mind. I realize, of course, that Arnie is planning to fuck my wife's ass. But she's never tried anal before, at least that's what she's told me.

He keeps pounding her, while he starts rubbing spit on her asshole with his thumb.

She stiffens, eyes widening. He starts pushing with his thumb.

"No, that's the wrong hole," she says.

"This sweet asshole is right, so very right," he laughs.

"Not in my ass. Your cock is too big.

"You've never done anal before?"

"No," she whimpers.

He grabs her shoulders, pulling her upright. He whispers in her ear: "I'll be gentle."

"No."

"I'll open you up with my fingers first. Use a lot of spit."

"No."

"Give me your ass, Liz. I know you want my cock in your little butt."

"Lisa. My name is Lisa."

He grabs one boob with his hands. Strokes it, pinches. He kisses her neck. She turns her face towards him with eyes closed. Kisses him with mouth open and tongue out. She moans heavily against his tongue. His cock is still inside her pussy. His thumb returns to her butthole, rubbing spit, pushing against the muscle.

"Oh, wow," she pants as his thumb slips past her sphincter.

"I can feel my cock inside your pussy through this thin wall," he says. She keeps kissing him, desperately. "I got to have your ass, baby, it's so beautiful."

"Your cock is too big."

"We'll just try it,"

"OK, you can cum in my ass. Just don't push that big cock all the way in. Just the tip, so you can put your cum in me."

"Deal!" he says. He grabs her hands, holds them on the small of her back, and pushes her down into the chair. Face down, ass up. He resumes fucking her in a tempo I've only seen in porn before, his hips smashing into her asscheeks with each thrust.

"Oh, you're fucking me so hard!" she says.

"He spits on her asshole again. Rubs it while he keeps fucking her. He sticks a finger carefully inside. Stretches her slightly. I know the sight of that firm ass can make anyone cum in a hurry. And I can see Arnie approaching the tipping point.

"Oh, yeah, are you gonna cum?" my wife moans. "Are you gonna cum in me?"

"Now!" he roars, as he pulls his cock out of her pussy with a loud smacking noise. He spreads her asscheeks and points his wet cock towards her tight asshole. He pushes, but the slippery cock slips away from her virgin butt. Another try, but the hole is too tight. But he's over the edge now, and he starts cumming. His first jet of cum spurts from his cock, over her ass and far up on her back, reaching her shoulders.

"Oh, yeah, cum all over me!"

He points his cumming cock at her asshole again. Jet number two hits her asshole so hard that I can hear the splash. And finally, with all this cum as lubricant, he manages to push the tip of his huge cock inside my wife's ass.

"Oh, it's in my ass," she whimpers.

He keeps cumming, inside her ass now. But he keeps his word, and doesn't push his cock all the way into her. He lets the spasm of her sphincter milk his next two spurts of cum. Then he pulls his cock out of her ass, and shakes his remaining drops all over her delicious ass. I can see thick cum dribbling out of her tight asshole. Her back is painted with a thick line of cum, and her ass is covered with white drops of another man's cum.

Arnie stretches like a huge cat, and says "Gotta love that ass." He reaches for his beer and takes a big sip. My wife collapses into the chair, panting, thoroughly fucked and drenched with cum. I stare at his cock, all wet with cum and my wife's juices. The cock he's just fucked her with, without a condom. Even in her virgin ass.

"I'll grab a shower," he says, gathers his clothes and disappears into the bathroom.

My wife just lays in the chair, breathing heavily, eyes closed. I stalk closer, holding onto my cock. I sit on the floor beside her and get a close look at her ass and pussy. I'm mesmerized by the sight of all that cum. She reaches behind slowly with one of her hands, and starts gently rubbing the cum into her skin.

"What do we do now?" I whisper. I think of our future as man and wife, if there is a future at all.

"Right now?" Lisa moans. She takes more of Arnies cum on her fingers and reaches down to her tight asshole. "Right now I'll let you cum all over my tits, dear husband."