The Friendly Photo Shoot

Story Info
Friends take erotic photos of each other for spousal gifts.
5k words
4.15
16.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Wolf (yeah, my parents were weird) and my wife is Dana. We've been married for over 25 years and for about half of that we've been part of the swinging lifestyle. It started out just with her being shared because I had enjoyed plenty of sexual adventures before we ever got together and she hadn't. Her sexual experience prior to our marriage had, in fact, been rather limited. She'd had sex with three guys before me. One of them was a one night stand. One was a long term very serious relationship (she thought) that ended when she got a wedding invite from one of her friends... who was marrying Dana's boyfriend. Then there was the third guy who she slept with a few times "as maintenance" was the way she put it. But prior to dating me she'd only ever given one guy oral sex -- and it wasn't even any of the three guys she'd had intercourse with. It was her high school boyfriend who she never did have intercourse with. She had never masturbated in front of anyone and was, in fact, ashamed to admit that she did it at all.

Across the span of our first few years together we added some slow expansion of her activities and got to the point where she loved to tease me by putting on a great masturbation show, bringing herself to several orgasms while I stroked and watched. She learned to give an exceptional blowjob and seems to take great pleasure from making me cum in her mouth or all over her chest. She admits that the pleasure is two-fold: she likes MAKING me cum... it's not my choice. It's hers. And she admits that she likes knowing she's brought me so much pleasure. She's learned to enjoy some backdoor stimulation and, most recently, has expressed her desire to "become a three hole slut." We're working on that.

That might seem odd since she started having other sexual playmates (with my permission and encouragement) about 13 year ago. Since then we've evolved our sexual lives to the point where she's enjoyed having two men at once several times now and we've swapped with a few couples. She's discovered how much she enjoys seeing me fuck another woman while the woman's husband is tending to her (Dana). I've always enjoyed seeing her be sexual in any way, so being able to fuck while I watch her enjoy herself only made it better.

Part of our marriage has also evolved into me sending her frequent sensual or sexual photographs. It started with sending shared wife or hotwife memes and grew into sending her images of hot guys being suggestive. It was eye candy for her. It got her worked up and I always reaped the benefits. Then one day I had the idea of sending her some pictures of me instead. I had spent a lot of time paying attention to what I eat and working out and, even for a guy in his mid-fifties, had gotten to the point where I had a decent set of abs. My physique was easy to look at and appreciate and I had gotten good enough at manipulating photos that I could adjust any photos taken with a number of filters and effects. I just needed a photographer I could be myself in front of -- and it wasn't going to be a guy. I needed a woman who could coach me and would be comfortable taking such photos.

Enter Jade. Jade was the wife half of a couple Dana and I had met with the hopes of them becoming playmates. As it worked out, Mark (the husband) and Dana didn't get along very well. Jade, as we discovered when we met, and I had grown up in the same neighborhood and gone to the same schools. She was a couple years younger than I but we had a bunch of old friends in common. I was more than willing to play with Jade but she had a loose rule about playing with childhood friends. Apparently she had done so in the past and it had been... weird.

But Jade and I maintained a friendship and chatted often. Most of the time it was about life and challenges but there was a fair sprinkling of sexual innuendo thrown in and neither of us ever took offense to it. As time went on, we agreed that playing would be fun and Dana had always told me that if I wanted to fuck Jade I could. Jade and Mark's agreement was such that she didn't even have to ask or tell him about any play.

So when I came up with the idea of having my own pictures taken so I could filter them and turn them into sexually oriented images or memes to send to Dana, I naturally I thought Jade might be the perfect photographer. She was someone I could get undressed or naked in front of and she could coach me into various poses, etc. I asked her and she loved the idea but she wanted the same service in return. She was willing to be my photographer if I was willing to be hers. I quite happily agreed. We set a date three months out so she had time to lose a few pounds she felt she'd look better without and she wanted to pick out some outfits to wear. She was going to surprise Mark with a portfolio of photos in an assortment of outfits and varying stages of dress / undress.

The time passed and it often caused me some frustrated discomfort thinking about the photo shoot to come. I didn't plan on anything happening with Jade beyond posing for and then taking photos. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't harbor some hope that she'd get so horny in the process that we'd mutually decide to take advantage of the opportunity. When the time we'd set got closer, Jade took a day off work and we agreed she come over to my house about an hour after Dana went to work. After Dana left that morning, I went to the basement and set up our photography "studio." We planned on taking plenty of posed photos there but we also had planned to take some more candid shots around the house: in the kitchen, on the deck, in the hot tub and on the day bed in our guest room.

Much to my surprise, Jade showed up in jeans and a tight fitting shirt and carrying a small suitcase. When I commented on it she laughed and said it held all her outfits, some make up for touching up and "a few other things." I showed her where to put it in the basement in the space we'd use as a "changing room" next to the bathroom down there. We both wanted a cup of coffee and Jade suggested that before we even get that, we get the shoot started. She suggested that I dress only in my most comfortable pajama pants -- and nothing else. She would take some photos of me enjoying my coffee in various settings.

I liked her idea and followed her suggestion. The weather was nice so being outside in just the light cotton PJ pants wasn't cold. But it was just cool enough outside that the steam off the coffee was easy to see in some of the photos Jade took. We moved from kitchen to deck to front porch to family room to kitchen. It probably took 45 minutes to an hour as we moved around, sipping our coffee and me following Jade's suggestions for poses. I was impressed and happy with the photos she took and already figuring out what filters I'd apply to which pictures for best effect.

We got another cup of coffee and by then I was VERY comfortable walking around in my PJ pants. My cock had partially risen here and there based on the setting and suggestions from Jade. At one point she'd been very specific about making sure the camera caught the outline of my semi-erect manhood in the cotton PJ pants. Still, it took me a little by surprise, after we'd gotten the second cup of coffee when Jade said, "Lose the PJs." The look of surprise on my face was apparently obvious as she giggled at me. "What?" she asked. "This is supposed to be an erotic photo shoot, right?" I nodded yes. "Lose the PJs then," she said with a smile. "Let's go to all the same places and take another series of photos with you and your coffee... in your birthday suit."

I had absolutely no good reason to say no and, in truth, was eager to be naked -- but not by myself. I wanted her to be naked too. At that moment I knew that I very badly wanted this photo session to end with my cock buried in Jade. Setting my coffee down, I untied the PJs and pushed them down / off. I put them over the back of one of our dining room chairs and did my best to look nonchalant as I stood there naked in front of Jade.

She wasn't shy at all. She made no pretense of not looking at me. Her eyes traveled my body without shame and lingered on my manhood. Thanks to lots of our previous conversations about the lifestyle and sex in general, I knew she'd had plenty of experience with cocks much larger than mine. Still, she looked quite delighted with the view. "Oh, good," she said with a smile. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to counsel you on grooming." I looked down and then back up at her with a smile.

"Nope," I said. "Shaved or trimmed as necessary."

"Looks good to me," Jade said with a smile as she grabbed the camera. I didn't know if she meant 'looks good' for photos, or 'looks good' like she might want to enjoy it. I decided to make no assumptions and just go with the flow. We once again moved from kitchen to deck (thank god for a secluded backyard), hot tub and living room. When the coffee was gone, Jade suggested we go to the studio area in the basement and she could take some nudes of me without 'the coffee prop' as she put it. I agreed and downstairs we went.

The basement is always the coldest part of the house and it had the expected effect on my manhood as we tried to get settled. I turned on some space heaters we have down there and the room gradually warmed up. Jade smiled and said it was good that I wasn't just perpetually erect; that some flaccid photos would be good too. I did my best to set aside any mental discomfort and pose as she directed me on the assumption that she would know better than I would what Dana would like to see.

When Jade said, "Okay... time for masturbation shots," I was taken by surprise. Once again, the look on my face gave it away and she giggled at me. "Come on," she said, "Every woman likes to see her man stroking his length... maybe massaging his balls with the other hand. Give me a show." She paused before continuing. "Lay back... close your eyes... give me some stroking while you think about whatever turns you on."

I did as she directed, laying my head back, closing my eyes and putting my hands in my crotch. I slowly started stroking my growing length with my right hand while I massaged and caressed my balls with my left. All the while I imagined that Jade was licking her lips and getting down on her knees in front of me to suck my cock into her skilled mouth. From there I moved to thinking about having her bent over the sofa and taking her hard doggy style from behind. I had to stop stroking so I wouldn't cum as I thought about sliding my length into her backdoor.

"That'll do," Jade said. I suspect she could see my discomfort. Her next words confirmed it. "I thought about just taking photos of you as you made yourself cum, but we can always get to that in a bit. I need you to stay motivated about my photos too." I smiled and nodded my agreement. "Which," she continued, "I think it's my turn?"

"Absolutely," I said, sitting up. "Do you care if I stay naked?"

"I don't think that's the best idea," she said with a serious look on her face. "Why don't you at least put your PJ pants back on."

"Okay," I replied, turning to head to the stairs. My PJ pants were still upstairs on the back of a chair. "Why don't you get into your first outfit then?" I suggested. I heard her say "ok" as I went up the stairs. In a couple minutes I was back down, now wearing my PJ pants, although the thin cotton material did nothing to hide my hard cock. I was making quite the tent in the material.

Jade was in the "changing room" so I straightened up the sheet and backdrop on the sofa that would be our furniture prop for her poses. We had already discussed what she wanted and her photo sessions would be more structured than mine were. She wanted to pose in several different outfits, slowly stripping out of each until she ended up naked and spread. Mark apparently enjoyed seeing images of her undressing and offering herself to him... the invitation implied as she spread her legs and opened her pussy (or ass) for his taking. That was the sentiment she wanted to capture in the various series of photos.

Her first outfit was a skin tight red dress that was 'cut' strategically to show off a lot of skin. Jade was a full figured lady... "buxom" is a good word. Her chest was easily DD cup or larger and her hips were nicely full. She had a soft curve in her belly but wasn't anywhere near what I'd call fat. She had long dirty blond hair with no sign of gray even though I knew she was in her early fifties. She exercised regularly and her thighs and butt looked damned good. She was wearing a pair of red patent leather shoes with about a four inch heel that helped her calves look even better. Based on the cuts in the dress, I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"Wow," I said. "Hot."

Jade giggled and said, "Thank you." Then she asked, "Do you want to pose me? Or...?" and she let it hang.

"No," I said after just a moment's thought. "You know what Mark likes to see. If I have suggestions along the way, I'll let you know. Otherwise, you just move and pose and I'll take shit tons of pictures. You'll be able to pick and choose which ones you want to give to him."

"Sounds good," she said as she stepped over into the photo area. I started taking pictures as she got into a first pose and then began to move around, showing off different angles of her body. I moved as well, and between the two of us, her husband would get plenty of views of her gradually getting naked for him. And that's what she did. As she moved from pose to pose, and I moved around her, she exposed more and more skin by pulling up the hem of the dress or taking down a shoulder strap. Before long both her boobs were on display, her nipples quite erect while she caressed and fondled her chest. She moaned as she pinched and pulled her nipples and then one hand slid down her body, pulling the hem of her dress up. She spread her thighs wide, although she did so quite slowly, and trailed her fingers down between her spread and visibly wet lips. I continued to take pictures, my cock throbbing and obvious tenting my PJ pants, as Jade caressed two fingers up and down her slit, over her clit.

I was half expecting her to make herself cum when she abruptly stopped, smiled a devilish smile at me and said, "Okay... time for the second outfit." The smile stayed on her face as she made a point of getting a long lingering look at my crotch while she laid there with her legs spread wide. Then, without covering herself in any way, she got up and went to the changing area.

While I waited, I glanced through some of the photos I'd taken and I knew I'd be jerking off to some of them in the future. "Okay," I heard her say as she came back into the "studio." Her second outfit was classic "sexy." She was wearing a little black dress that showed thigh highs being held up by garters beneath the hem. About an inch of creamy thigh skin was showing between the dress' hem and the top of the thigh highs. I wondered what else she had on beneath the dress but knew I'd find out soon enough.

As she arranged herself on the sofa, I began taking the pictures and once again enjoyed a sexy show as she moved from pose to pose, all of them different from the ones she'd used before. Ever so slowly, she exposed more and more skin and I soon learned that she had on the smallest of thongs beneath the little black dress. At one point, before removing the dress, she was on her knees, most of her body bent over the back of the sofa, her ass facing me, and she reached back to pull her cheeks wide apart. The tiny strip of material that made up the back of the thong was a small distraction from my view of her rosebud and the fleshy lips of her pussy were plainly visible. She rocked back and forth a moment in that position, holding her ass open, and then began to move again. Soon thereafter she had the dress off and I discovered she had a shelf-bra on underneath.

Dressed only in the thong and the shelf-bra, she repositioned and began caressing her body, focusing on her chest and pussy. It was humorous to see, "Return to Hubby Used" printed on the front of the thong. I wondered if that was meant for me? Or was it just a pair she had and knew he'd like to see? With one hand she pinched and pulled a nipple while the other hand caressed her pussy through the thong. After a few such photos, she turned to be on her knees again, her ass pointed at me and she very slowly pushed the thong back and down over her thighs. It was quite erotic and the idea of stepping over to plant my cock in her crossed my mind. I wasn't sure she'd object but I also wasn't sure she wanted it... yet.

With the tiny thong down around her thighs almost all the way to her knees, she returned to playing with her pussy and I kept taking my pictures. Her masturbation went far beyond rubbing this time though as she sank two and then three fingers into her wetness, finger-fucking herself. I could hear the squishy sounds her wetness was making around the invading digits and I could smell the sweet scent of her pussy in the air. Once again she stopped playing with herself before she came, but I kept taking pictures as she pulled her hand away from her crotch, turned and made quite the production out of sucking and licking her juices off her fingers.

When she was done with that show, she smiled at me, glanced at my crotch and then smiled at me some more. "Can you hold out for the last outfit?" she asked with a grin. "Looks like you might be facing some challenges," she said. I looked down to see the very noticeable wet spot my precum had made in my PJ pants.

Looking back over at her I said, "I'll be fine. I'd be embarrassed but I figure it's just a compliment to you that I'm like this."

"Oh, it is," she said as she got up, "and I appreciate the compliment." With that she stepped over into the changing area again and I did my best to think about something else... anything else... something besides how bad I wanted to sink my cock into her wet pussy.

I looked through the photos and realized I wasn't doing anything to help myself recover, but then I realized she was taking a bit longer than normal to put on her last outfit. I didn't want to say anything or rush her so I tried to distract myself thinking about things I needed to get done around the house, etc. In a few more minutes she came out in what looked like a perfectly normal, completely non-sexy outfit. She was wearing a pair of jeans, albeit damned tight ones, and a V-cut sweater. There was plenty of cleavage on display but aside from her hands and feet, her upper chest and head were the only skin I could see.

I knew that would change though and reminded myself of my job: Just take the pictures. "Can we go do this set out back?" she asked.

"Of course, we can," I replied. I had gotten so distracted by my own level of horniness and desire to fuck her that I completely forgot about taking pictures of her outside. Once again thankful for my secluded backyard area, I followed her sexy swaying ass up the stairs and out the back door. On the deck we started out taking some candid photos of her fully dressed in various poses. I probably took between forty and fifty pictures before she started to undo her jeans. She gradually pushed them down and off, making quite the show of it. She was wearing a pair of "boy shorts" underneath but her ass and legs were still showed off to perfection. The juncture of her thighs showed an easily visible wet spot where she was getting wet -- I assumed because of what we were doing.

Dressed in the boy shorts and her blouse, she began to caress her body while I kept taking pictures and I soon realized that she would finish stripping as a part of her caressing / masturbating. I was right and within another five or ten minutes (several dozen photos at least), she was naked. I kept taking photos as she posed in various positions using the deck rail as her backdrop. When she turned away from me and bent over I was quite surprised to see a red jewel between her ass cheeks: the jewel of the butt plug she had in. It was then that I understood what took her so long to get dressed in this final outfit.

12