The Friends List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her into a hug, and she leaned on me, breathing deeply as I held her. Finally, she motioned back to the love seat, where I sat down and she curled into me.

"I've given up so much for my music," she began.

I let her think.

"We all left high school in the same place, and my friends are now all full of life experiences. I spent the last nine months alone in a practice room. I haven't gotten drunk or been to a party or had sex since last summer."

"You weren't drunk last night with the rest of us?"

She shook her head. "I had one beer, then I switched to water. Apparently I can't let myself relax even when I'm allowed to."

"And you've been celibate too?"

"Well..." She paused. "Monique and Vanessa took me out shopping for a vibrator a couple weeks ago when I got home. They felt sorry for me, and they couldn't believe I'd never had one before. They're such good friends."

"I have no doubt Monique would be thoughtful like that. She's wonderful."

"She really is. So is your sister."

I decided not to think about Vanessa and sex toys. "Are you worried about your degree?" I asked, changing the subject.

She nodded. "Imposter syndrome is so prevalent there. Everyone is a musical genius. You're not competing with ordinary kids anymore, you're competing with people who've been told they're a one in a million talent since they were five years old. Because we all literally were, and are, one in a million talents. I felt like I couldn't let up or lose focus."

"Did you do well?"

"Straight A's," she answered. "I was top of the class in everything except theory. But I can't let up for a moment, or someone below will pass me."

"That sounds so stressful."

"I didn't realize how stressful it was until we played tonight. It's the first time I've truly had fun playing music since leaving last fall. Dad wanted to jam when I got home, but I had to tell him 'no', I needed a break from it. I think that's why he was so eager to join us tonight. He misses it, and to be honest, so do I. I cherish that father-daughter time. But I just needed to stop for a bit. Tonight was so good for me, to blow off some steam and have fun again."

"We don't have to stop," I pointed out.

"It's late and I don't want to keep my parents up," she responded, looking at her watch. "It's mostly soundproof down here, but not entirely. If they're trying to sleep, they'll hear the amps."

"I wasn't entirely referring to playing music." I leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck, again slowly, delicately, and in a moment she started squirming. Her fair skin soon had a deep red flush to it as little sighs escaped her.

"Stop," she finally said, pushing me away slightly. "We can't do this. You're Vanessa's stepbrother."

"She doesn't have to know," I pointed out. "I've never given her details of my love life and I'm not about to start."

She didn't reply, but I could see the wheels turning in her head as I let my hand roam her body, avoiding her sensitive areas.

"When do you go back to Boston?" I asked.

"In two weeks. I need to spend the summer there practising and keeping my skills up. I'm only home for the month of May."

I let my hand brush over her breast just once as she stiffened and then relaxed. "Not pressuring you into anything, Kirsten. But you're so stressed out and uptight, and I think you could use a good fuck."

"And you're qualified to provide one, from what I've heard." She looked up at me and gave me a devilish smile. "Do you promise not to tell anyone about this?"

"I promise."

She rolled over and pounced, climbing into my lap, straddling me and kissing me fiercely. I could suddenly feel her body on fire as she ran her fingers through my hair and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. My cock went from soft to hard in seconds in my jeans.

"How soundproof is this basement?" I asked between kisses.

"We shouldn't be heard," she responded. "You can barely hear an amp turned up."

"Good, because I'm planning to make you get loud."

"Oh God, yes please," she groaned. "It's been so long."

Kirsten's body was hot to the touch in the cool basement as she sat in my lap, straddling me. I'd have expected a woman who hadn't gotten laid in so long to be impatient, but her style was surprisingly relaxed. She seemed perfectly content to make out as we remained in that position for a good ten minutes, exploring each other's mouths. Taking my cues from her, I wasn't in a rush to get her clothes off, and I let her pace us as my hands gently explored her back, her taut ass, and her hair.

In time Kirsten's weight, petite though she was, was getting uncomfortable in my lap, so I gently picked her up and lay her down, taking advantage of the break to adjust my boner in my pants before climbing onto the love seat. The couch wasn't quite long enough to fit both of us lying down, so our legs intertwined. I could now feel the heat from between her legs, and I knew she could feel that I was hard, but I still wasn't in a hurry if she wasn't. But having lay her down, I now had easier access to her top, so I found my way under the waist of her shirt and felt smooth skin up to her bra.

Kirsten's lips didn't break contact with mine as I found my way up to her breast. I could feel her nipple straining against the fabric, but I held back from unhooking her bra or trying to get into its cups. I could tell from Kirsten's strained breathing that touching her through fabric was having an effect, and for my part, this was back in familiar territory from my days before university. It had been a while, but it was still fun making out fully clothed in a basement with the girl's parents upstairs.

Finally I pulled out of a kiss and made eye contact with Kirsten. She truly was a beautiful girl, her pale skin flushed red, her blue eyes aflame with passion. I reached out and touched her face, gently, as she sighed with pleasure.

"It's been so long, Peter," she whispered.

I took that as my cue to reach around her and unhook her bra, one-handed, then reached back to her front, touching her bare breasts for the first time. They were small enough to fit in my hand, soft and pliant and wonderful, with the delicate softness an exquisite counterpart to the stiffness of her nipple. As I felt her up she started kissing me again, more aggressively, and I felt her crotch start gently rocking against my leg. I took that as my cue to do the same, grinding my cock against her. God, she felt good.

I kept kissing her, touching her, and our mutual grinding against each other picked up in intensity. I didn't think I'd be able to cum from just grinding on her, but it felt so damned good regardless.

Finally, she pulled back, looking me right in the eye, then pulled her sweatpants and panties down to her ankles. She then rolled away from me so her bare ass was against my crotch. I unzipped my own jeans, pulling my grateful cock out, then grasped her, kissing her neck as my erection found the crack of her bum. With my free hand, I reached down between her legs.

She had soft pubic hair on her mound, and a couple of days' worth of stubble on her inner thighs and legs, which prickled against me as we writhed together.

"I should have shaved," she mumbled apologetically. "I wasn't expecting this to happen tonight."

"I don't mind," I said truthfully. I reached lower and found her core, boiling over with heat and moisture. I slid my fingers between her labia, soaking them instantly, feeling around for and then finding her clit, prominently firm at the top of her opening. She moaned softly as soon as I found her button. I started grinding against her ass, giving myself some relief as she rocked her hips, both against my cock in the rear and my fingers in the front. I found I didn't have to move my fingers, as Kirsten's movements were giving her exactly what she wanted. All I had to do was hold them still on the firm spot and let her do the rest as I kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. Meanwhile, the movements of her hips was giving my cock a lovely place to lie as I humped against her ass.

After a few minutes of this, Kirsten turned her head to face me. "Do you have a condom?"

I nodded.

"Put it on."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I got up and removed my jeans, erection perpendicular and proud, then reached into my wallet and pulled out the condom, quickly wrapping my cock as Kirsten watched, taking the time to remove her own sweatpants and panties from her ankles and toss them on the floor. I then climbed back onto the couch as she rolled back away from me.

"Spoon me?"

I lay down, pressing my cock into the gap between her legs, then guided myself slowly inside her. Her moaning picked up a notch once I was inside, and after I got comfortable I reached back between her legs to her clit, touching it gently but consistently. Our bodies started rocking together again, slowly, but now inside her, holding her tight, rubbing her, kissing her neck.

Despite the condom deadening the sensations of Kirsten's body somewhat, the long buildup and the tightness of her cunt in the position we were in already had me close. I tried hard to pace myself, slowing down whenever I could tell the edge was approaching. I tried my best to keep up the pressure on her clit with my fingers to give her time to catch up. Kirsten, for her part, was moaning louder, not loud enough that I was worried we'd be overheard in the insulated basement, but loud enough that she clearly wasn't holding back. I wasn't able to find a rhythm, though, as any sort of in and out motion for any length of time was sending me rapidly towards an orgasm.

I reached the edge another time and slowed down, but Kirsten this time made frustrated noises and started emphatically moving her hips against me, her pussy continuing to stroke the visitor inside it.

"If you do that much longer I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Maybe that's what I want."

With permission granted, I arched my back and let her pussy guide me the last few yards over the line. I grasped her mound with my hand and climaxed, shooting my cum into the condom inside of her as I groaned in her ear. As the last few spurts trickled out and I started softening, I pulled out of her, spent.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"For what?"

"Not lasting longer."

"I think it's hot you couldn't hold back."

"Can I get you off?" I offered.

She shrugged. "I don't know if it's going to happen for me tonight. It feels good, it's not you. I've just..." She trailed off.

"What?"

"I've never had casual sex before. My brain's just a little overloaded." She blushed.

I hugged her. "You've only done it with your ex-boyfriend?"

She nodded. "Yeah. You're only the second guy I've ever slept with."

"If it's not going to happen for you, that's fine, but if you want to keep going, we can go as long as you want. I'll get hard again eventually, or I can do other things for you," I offered. "It's not a hardship to get you off as long as you think it's possible."

She thought about it for a minute. "OK. I don't know if I can relax enough to cum, but I'll try. Can you finger me while I rub my clit?"

"Of course. Will you take your shirt off?"

She giggled. "All boys love tits, don't you?" She sat up and pulled her top and unhooked bra off in one motion as I pulled my own shirt off. Her breasts were small-medium sized and perky, with pale pink areolas that were barely visible. I thought they were the perfect size for her petite frame.

She lay back down and rolled onto her back, and I reached back down between her legs, finding her wetter than ever as I slid two fingers inside her. She was impossibly soft inside, all delicate folds, with a small rough patch on the top of her walls that I found quickly and pressed, experimenting with different pressures as I watched her reactions. Finally I hit upon something she seemed to like, and I leaned over, taking her left nipple into my mouth as she started to rub her clit with her right hand.

We lay like that for quite some time. My hand started getting tired after a bit, but I was determined not to complain or let up. She was rubbing her clit with a lot of pressure and speed, desperately trying to coax an orgasm out of her tight, pent-up body. I just let her go, perfectly content to suckle on her breast and finger her as long as she needed. After several minutes, her moans picked up a little and I felt her body tensing.

"Kiss me?" she asked breathlessly.

I moved up and kissed her again as she moaned into my mouth, her breathing shallow, on the verge of out of control.

Finally, a ragged whisper escaped her. "Ich komme!"

I felt the pulses inside her as she exploded, climaxing with fury as I suddenly felt my hand flood with thin, warm liquid from deep within her. Her pussy squeezed and massaged my fingers as she clenched 6, 7, 8 times before finally relaxing. I withdrew my hand as she finished, pulling her close to me and holding her as she inhaled deeply.

"Mein Gott," she finally whispered. "Did I just squirt?"

"I think so."

She shook her head. "That doesn't happen often, and never before with a partner. I didn't think I'd get there."

"I'm glad you did."

"Me too!" She smiled, a dazzling white smile, and wiped the sweat from her brow. "Scheisse. I needed that. Thanks for being patient with me. Do you need to cum again?"

I looked down at my cock, which was semi-erect. I had been so focused on her that I hadn't noticed. "I think I'm okay if you are. But I'd like to do this again sometime before you go back to Boston."

"God yes," she answered, doing a quick full-body stretch. "I feel relaxed for the first time in forever. But don't tell anyone, okay?"

"I promise, again."

"Good. I want to cuddle a bit, but first let me go grab a towel."

We did the best we could to clean up the mess she'd made before climbing under a blanket together, not talking, just holding each other, feeling each other breathe. She seemed very relaxed compared with before, not that I had a lot of baseline to compare it to.

After a good twenty minutes, I could tell Kirsten was getting sleepy and I didn't want to leave her naked on her parents' couch for the night, so we finally got up and dressed. I decided to leave my guitar and amp at her place -- all the better to be invited back, right?

It was late, late enough that I doubted her parents would still be up by the time we made it back upstairs, but I was still grateful to find the house dark when I went to leave.

"I'll text you," she said at the door. "But I need another night like this before I go back. Maybe a bunch of nights like this."

"For sure. And jam with your Dad sometime. It obviously means a lot to him."

"I will," she promised. "Bring your stepdad sometime and the four of us can play together. Then we'll kick them out and fuck like rabbits."

"Sounds amazing."

I kissed her goodbye and headed to the car, driving home quickly on the deserted streets. My house was also dark and silent when I got there, and I quietly got ready for bed. As I climbed in, just as I was about to shut my phone off, it rang. It was Monique.

"You fucked Kirsten?!"

"Hello to you too. You know it's 1:30 AM?"

"I knew you'd still be up."

I sighed.

"Look. I know she told you not to tell anyone. But she told me, because girls talk, and she's going to tell Sam tomorrow, because we're her best friends. It won't get back to Vanessa or Laura, I promise. You can trust us."

I sighed again.

"Look, Peter, I just had a twenty-minute conversation with her that was mostly listening to her squealing and bragging about how fucking good in bed you are. I know you played new wave for like two hours and then rocked her world inside out. So you can rest assured that we can keep secrets, and I want to hear about it. You're not breaking your promise to her when she's told me first."

"Fine." I recapped the evening from my perspective as Monique eagerly took in the details. "I barely knew her before, but she's such a cool chick," I concluded. "She's so talented. I've never played with anyone that good before. What a musician she is."

"She's an amazing person too. I'm so glad you like her."

The phone was silent for a moment.

"So..." I felt a little like a heel. "Was she the one..."

"What, that had a crush on you? No. She didn't even really know you before, and she was pretty deeply in love with Trevor in high school."

"So there's someone else?"

"Yep." I could practically hear Monique's Cheshire cat grin through the phone. "I never imagined you'd hook up with Kirsten, to be honest. But I'm so glad you did, for her sake. Remember what I told you about my friends needing to get laid properly by someone who knows how?"

"Sure."

"Kirsten was top of that list. That girl needed to get laid in the worst way. She was under so much pressure and so uptight. That's part of why we did karaoke last night. None of the rest of us play music, but we wanted her to let loose and have fun a little while she's home. I was disappointed that even after that, it wasn't quite like having the old Kirsten back. She still seemed so stressed."

"I think she finally relaxed tonight."

"Yeah, that's what she said. Congratulations, Peter. I didn't see this one coming, but I'm glad it happened."

"Same. To both."

"Take care of my girl these next few weeks. She's not going to let you get away with only playing with her once. Or banging her once."

As I shut my phone off, my brain was spinning. I hadn't even been thinking of Monique's promise earlier in the evening, but it was back at the forefront of my mind. I was looking forward so much to spending the next few weeks with Kirsten, but after that, she'd be gone, and Natalie Chen would be back. It was still late spring, crisp and cool out, but the summer ahead was already seeming more and more interesting...