The Frigid Wastes Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark gets to meet Yana's tribe.
6.7k words
4.51
4.2k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind ripped at the three figures crossing the barren Arctic wastes, rusting the polar bears' fur and threatening to rip the human's hood off his head. Yana was in the lead, her sword slung on her back as she marched confidently forward, followed by her mate, a human named Mark who'd come to this frozen hell expecting an entirely different experience. He clutched his coat tight against his body with one hand and held his hood down with the other, keeping himself as protected as possible from the stinging snowflakes. Andrei was bringing up the rear; Mark knew little about him save that he was subordinate to Yana, which was evident both in his mannerisms and his smaller frame. "Davay, krolik!" the chief called back, "We almost there!"

Mark's Jeep had been left behind, as was his expensive drone, his anti-bear shotgun, and his warm coffee pot. He wondered what would become of them in the snow and ice, whether they'd be preserved or absorbed into the frozen dunes when he got back. If he got back. Yana had made it explicitly clear she intended to take him as a husband with both broken English and the way she'd violently made love, and now that he was most of the way back to their home camp, the chances of him making it back to his Jeep were slim at best. "How much further?" he shouted over the wind, "I think I might be getting frostbite..."

"Oh, hush, krolik, no much further." The human was a tad envious of his imposing companion, both for her fur and her muscular physique. Mark looked down to her legs, admiring the thick sinew underneath her coat, the way she plowed through the snow effortlessly with her massive paws. Then his gaze climbed a bit higher, staring at her rump as his mind began to fog up with a twinge of lust. She'd stolen his sleeping bag to make new clothing for herself, fashioning it into a bright orange skirt, bra, and armband, but the new clothes did little to hide her wide hips. His mind began to drift into delightful memories of earlier that morning, with her gorgeous ass bobbing up and down on his lap, fucking him silly while showing off her goods...

"It is about seven hundred meters more." Andrei snapped Mark out of his daydreams with his matter of fact statement, making the human shamefully shift his gaze to the ground. "About half of a mile in amerikanskiy." Mark looked back to see the slimmer polar bear fiddling with his spear point, tying the jagged metal tip tighter with a bit of hide cord. That was another thing that Mark knew about Andrei: he had a far better grasp on English, and it sometimes seemed that he knew things about American culture. Maybe the bear was like Tyrion Lannister, making up for his lesser size and strength with knowledge. But how did he learn stuff as part of a primitive tribe? There probably wasn't a library he could have learned it from... was there?

The three continued on in silence for about 12 minutes more until they reached a sizeable icy wall. Mark kept walking until Yana gently grabbed him by the forearm. "Sasha, Sergei," she called out seemingly to the wind, "Ya vernulsya sta khoroshimi novostyami!"

Suddenly, two white figures stood up on the top of the ice wall, each shaking off a light dusting of snow and unknocking their bow. The polar bears had been nearly invisible in the snow with no clothes on, and they still didn't stand out much against the pale sky and clouds. "Chto eto sta toboy? Podozhdi, eto-"

"Da, eto chelovek," Yana replied as she raised Mark's arm above his head, "Pervy za mnogiye gody! Speshite e razoruzhite lovushki, stareyshiny dolzhny eto uvidet!"

"Da, mem!" One of the bears hopped down from atop the wall, then fiddled with something that sounded like metal before calling out "Vse chisto!"

Yana gave her human a small pat on the back before continuing onward, and as he realized that Andrei was advancing as well, Mark took the hint to move on. He crossed the threshold of the wall with a little bit of caution, a caution that sharpened into acute fear as he saw what the wall guard had been disarming. It looked like something straight out of a horror movie, with jagged metal spikes affixed to a bar that would swing forward when triggered. Looking down, Mark could see the faint outline of a pressure plate in the snow, and he took great care in stepping around it. The bear had apparently given the all clear, but he didn't want to risk getting impaled with no chance of medical treatment.

His paranoia eventually lessened enough for him to look up from the ground, and he was confronted by a strange sight, to say the least. At first, he thought it was some kind of trailer park, with several shelters on wheels clustered around a big clearing and surrounded by the ice wall. Then he realized that the shelters looked more like gypsy wagons than propper trailers, and wondered whether the polar bears were somehow related to traveling and trade. Then he realized that all the wagons were built from what almost looked like military vehicles, with industrial rivets and stencil-painted symbols peeking out from the overlapping plates and hide adornments. Where the hell did they get all this stuff?

As he scanned over the area, taking in all the wagons and the polar bears going about their daily routines, Mark's attention gradually focused on the largest shelter in the circle, which faced the ice wall's gate and was adorned with all sorts of livery. There were lots of bells, painted hides, mirrored bits of metal, and strange runes across the wagon, and he got the feeling that the head honcho probably lived there. "That your place?" he asked Yana, nudging her with one elbow and pointing to the heavily decorated home. "Looks pretty."

Yana grinned, looking down at Mark and enjoying his naivety. "No, that not mine. That mine," she said, pointing to the wagon right beside it; it was a bit smaller, but still well-adorned and cozy-looking.

Somehow Mark didn't understand what she'd said and pointed insistently back at the big wagon. "But I thought you said you were the chief? Shouldn't you get the biggest one?"

She was about to reply when Andrei stepped in, answering in a calm tone. "She is chief, true, but she is second to the elders. That home belongs to her parents, the ones we go to see now."

"Wait, we're going to see your parents?" Mark began to notice the other bears pausing in their work as he neared the middle of the camp, either silently staring or quietly whispering amongst themselves. He hardly enjoyed the feeling of being paraded in front of the crowd like some kind of golden calf, and the more eyes were on him, the more he regretted ever leaving the Jeep. Once he finally entered the inner circle, other polar bears began exiting their wagons to get a look at Yana's prize. The last to exit were the occupants from the big one straight in front of them, two bears who Mark now knew must be her parents. Both were clad in colorful clothing, stitched together from bright cloth and formed into tunics that went down to knee level. Yana's mother, a bear even taller and more muscular than her daughter, had on a bra and a shoulder cape of bright red fabric, as well several pieces of bone jewelry and a belt with a wide-bladed knife. Yana's father, however, was shorter and a little on the chubby side, and to Mark's surprise, one of his legs terminated in a crude peg leg instead of a foot. The old bear walked down the steps of the wagon with the help of a surprisingly pristine cane, standing next to his burly wife as the two of them looked their guest over.

"Stareyshiny, ya predstavlyayu vam Mark," Yana said with confidence, "Pervogo chelovek za pyatnadtsat let." There were some light gasps from the crowd, but the two bears in front of Mark hardly reacted. They seemed to still be sizing him up, and he couldn't tell if they were looking for a fight or slavering over a meal. No, wait, Yana specifically said he wasn't for eating or sacrificing, she'd said... she said people would want to fuck him.

As Yana's mother stepped forward to get a closer look, Mark's mind shot off on a rather odd tangent: he realized that she didn't just have bigger muscles, she had bigger everything. Bigger hips, bigger thighs... bigger tits, a bigger ass... part of him wondered how he'd handle an even bigger version of Yana, whether all that muscle and all those curves would be too much for him to manage. All of that dissolved, however, when she got up close and personal, and looking up into her deep brown eyes, he could see that she had no intention of treating him as anything other than property. "Mark, this Masha," Yana explained, "She my mother and elder of tribe."

The human was about to introduce himself when Masha grabbed him by the jaw, hoisting his chin up like she was trying to look down his nostrils. Then she wormed the claws on her other paw between his lips, and before he could do anything to stop her, she pried his mouth open and began inspecting his teeth. "Hmm, kazhetsya zydorovym..." Terror washed over Mark, making him sit still in stunned silence as she wiggled a few of his teeth. He had almost worked up the courage to object when she suddenly let go, then met his eyes for a moment before grabbing the front of his coat. She stuck her nose into the gap between his chin and his jacket, snuffling around for something like a truffle pig. He didn't dare to push her away, but he did breathe a gentle sigh of relief when the huge polar bear pulled back. "Yego zapakh vise yeshche chist e svezh; yu nego dolzhno byt pripasy poblizosti." She then looked over Mark's shoulder at Andrei, who was standing at attention as he awaited orders. "Voz'mi dvukh okhotnikov e naydi yego bazu," she commanded, "Verni vse, chto smozhesh nesti."

Andrei nodded, gave a quick salute, then turned and marched off, leaving Mark and Yana standing in front of the elders. Masha continued to stare down at the human accusingly for a few more seconds, making him wonder what exactly she was mad at him about. Did she hate humans in particular? No, there was something more, something else behind that stoic expression...

"Yana, idi otdykhay se chelovek," the huge bear commanded, "A uveren, chto eto byl dolgiy put, chtoby dobrat'sya syuda." Yana nodded, then began to lead her prospective mate to her own wagon, keeping an air of formality like these were her bosses instead of her parents. As he glanced back, however, he thought he could see a tiny smile gracing the elder's lips, almost like they were proud of their daughter for kidnapping a photographer and forcing him into marriage.

Mark followed Yana up the stairs to her wagon, taking in all the little charms and knick-knacks hanging from the roof's edge. It was a lot like the elder's, with shiny bits of metal and small bells mixed with bone charms and little dreamcatcher thingies, and although it wasn't the biggest wagon in the camp, it was obvious Yana was in high standing. The message was driven home even more as he stepped inside: every surface seemed to be covered in a hodgepodge of colorful materials, from a bright red tablecloth to the royal purple sheets on the king-sized bed. The left wall was just a large counter, with metal cabinets overhead and a small window looking outside. On the right was a small table right beside a second window, set with scattered wooden dishes and a small wire lantern. The bed was draped in soft cotton sheets, with a stitched animal hide blanket folded up by the foot of it. Mark quickly remembered to close the door, and once he did, he realized that the whole space seemed surprisingly warm; it was then that he noticed the small vents near the foot of the bed, and part of him began to wonder whether something was heating the wagon from beneath.

His inquisitive thoughts didn't last long, however, as Yana began crawling up onto the bed for a nap; he caught a quick glance up her skirt before she fully lay down, and that little glimpse of her nethers was all it took to get his mind going. The black lips framed with white fur brought back all sorts of memories, most enshrined in an intimate haze. Mark suddenly realized he was feeling awfully hot in all his winter gear, and with the warmth of the wagon, he probably didn't need any of it. The human quickly stripped down to his shirt and sweatpants before hopping into bed with the big polar bear, the mattress squeaking a bit on surprisingly strong springs as he crawled up beside her, awkwardly looking up at the ceiling for a bit with a major tent in his pants. Yana made no move on him, however, and Mark got to thinking that maybe she wanted him to make the first move. After rolling onto his side, he ran his fingers gently down her belly, cuddling up closer as they got down to her waistband. "Mmmm..." he purred, "You wanna have some fun?"

"Mrrrgh..." Yana drearily rolled toward Mark, looking down at his crotch for a moment before meeting his gaze. "Too tired. I give all you want in morning, okay?"

Mark shifted his attention to her big, furry breasts, groping them through her new bra. "Come on, you can't be tired already... please?" He reached around to her back and began picking at the knot, which quickly loosened and came undone after a moment. "I promise I'll make it worth your while..."

"Mmm..." Yana slipped off the bra before reaching one paw down, hooking his waistband with her claws and tugging it down. "One bit," she said as a small grin spread across her face, "Then we sleep." Mark didn't hesitate to pull down his pants and underwear the rest of the way, and Yana quickly moved things along by grabbing ahold of his shaft, stroking his already stiff member with speedy efficiency. After a tiny groan of pleasure, Mark rolled onto his back before reaching out and groping Yana's tits. They were just so big and soft that he couldn't resist, and a dreamy smile spreading across his lips as he fondled her big furry melons. The big bear enjoyed it when the human played with her body and quickly rewarded him by reaching down and stroking his balls as well. Her leathery pads gently caressed the sensitive organs, enhancing the feeling of her fast-paced handjob and getting Mark distracted enough that he let go of her chest.

"Mmmm... oh yeah, just like that," Mark groaned, "Gahhh..." Yana's tight paw was working wonders on his cock, and he could feel himself well on the way to a climax. He gently squirmed as she stroked him with a firm grip, holding his stiff member nice and tight while keeping the friction pleasurable. After a moment, however, he decided that his partner could use some love too; fighting through the haze of bliss, he scooted up beside her and took one big nipple in his mouth, suckling on it to the rhythm of Yana's paw. This, in turn, made her sigh happily, and she moved her free paw down under her skirt to her groin and began rubbing at her squishy little clit. Both of them were moaning in tandem pleasure, loving each other's intimate moves and treasuring the feeling of mutual enjoyment. The more sophisticated thoughts of romance gradually devolved into more primal pleasure as the two lovers continued, with Mark becoming more distracted in his suckling as he neared an orgasm. As Yana's firm grip brought him to the edge, he let go of her tits and looked into her warm brown eyes. "Yana... mrrrrrr... think I'm gonna... rrrrrrgh!"

The big, busty bear didn't stop for a moment, continuing to stroke his shaft with her massive paw even as spurts of sticky cum started flying. Some of it landed on Mark's belly while the rest got caught up in the fur of Yana's paw. She didn't seem to mind, however, cracking a warm smile as she watched her soon-to-be mate squirm in a haze of bliss. He was so cute when he was in the middle of cumming, moaning and wriggling around for a minute as she milked every drop of seed from his member. It wasn't that much of a climax, however, since he regained his senses fairly quickly, and as he let out a sigh of contentment, Yana began to focus on her own pleasure.

"Grrrh... pochti gotovo..." The leathery pad of her paw continued to rub at her soft clit, sliding around in the slick fluids of her arousal, but just as she was about to cum, she felt something small and nimble worm its way into her loins. She looked over to see Mark grinning amorously, his hand two knuckles deep in her soaking snatch; his insistent massaging of her firm g-spot got took her over the edge, and as her loins began to pulse, she let out a long moan of pleasure. Mark sincerely enjoyed the feeling to the bear's slippery insides squeezing against his fingers, pulling him deeper and making him want to take things to the next level. With his free hand, he reached out and fondled Yana's gently wobbling chest, thinking about what he could do to her next. His dick wouldn't get hard for a little while, but that wouldn't stop him from playing with her tits... or maybe he could try eating her out again, this time without getting nearly smothered. A plethora of erotic possibilities flashed through his brain, but as the beautiful bear began to relax, he decided he'd honor her wish to get some rest.

Yana leaned over and kissed him on the forehead once she was finished cumming, then began lapping up both of their juices with her long tongue. It only took a minute for her to clean her paw and Mark's crotch, which was followed by her sitting up, leaning down, and licking away her excess pussy juice. Seeing her bent over and almost eating herself out almost made the human pop another boner, but he was satisfied enough my the handjob that he just slipped his underwear back on and snuggled up against Yana under the warm covers. She let him lay down on top of her, using her big, furry breasts as pillows and hugging her muscular body like a giant teddy bear. Both of them drifted off to sleep in a happy haze, thinking about each other's bodies rather than the events to come.

Foggy visions of weddings and lovemaking drifted through Mark's mind, right up until some corner of his brain decided it was time for his slumber to end. The human gradually regained his senses as his eyes cracked open, and he quickly became aware of his body's demands. There was some mild hunger, a sticky feeling in his groin, some minor circulation issues where Yana had been laying on his arm, and, most glaring of all, the universal need to take a piss. He gently began sliding off of Yana's rising and falling chest, moving under the covers until he got to the edge. As his bare feet reached the ground, he realized the floor, as well as the wagon itself, seemed oddly warm for an arctic night. He pondered the thought for the five minutes it took him to don his winter gear, and by the time he quietly slipped out of the door, he decided the wagons had some sort of automatic heating system.

It didn't take long for him to circle around to the back of the wagon and relieve himself, but in those seconds, he heard the faint sounds of a not-so far off conversation. Part of him thought he shouldn't eavesdrop on his hosts, but as he zipped his snow pants back up, Mark decided it couldn't hurt to listen in. He crept closer toward the voices, halfheartedly hiding behind one of the elder's wagon's wheels, and as he did so, he saw that the two bears talking were none other than Yana's parents, Masha and... Masha's husband. They looked engaged in a fairly serious discussion, standing a few feet from each other in the snow.

"Pochemu ty tak volnuyesh'sya?" the father asked, "Yana dostatochno vzroslaya, chtoby vybrat sebe paru, i ona uzhe byla odna."

Masha shook her head, seemingly in disagreement. "Delo ne v tom, chto ona gotova, a vy chelovek. Ya yemu ne doveryayu, tem boleye chto on amerikanskiy. Otkuda my znayem, chto on ne privedet svoikh druzey se oruzhiyem, kak tol'ko naydet bazu?"

The husband stepped forward, taking his wife's paws with tender compassion. "Ya uveren, chto tvoya mat skazala to zhe samoye obo mnye," he said with a slight chuckle, "Posmotri, kak khorosho u nas poluchilos."

12