The Frog Monster Girl

Story Info
A man falls for a frog monster girl...
3.7k words
8.4k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Stanon huffed, pressing his way deep within the swamp in his leather jerkin and roughly woven undergarments, from what lay flush to his skin to the leggings that were drawn in tighter to his calf so that they could slide down into his leather boot. Although he carried a hand-and-a-half sword at his hip in a leather scabbard and a small shield buckled onto his left arm, Stanon's equipment was clearly worn and well-used: something that had been passed on and down to him over time.

Suffice to say, with his cheeks red and the reek of the swamp clinging to him, not a spare change of clothes or what little hard, leather armour he possessed in sight, Stanon was not a nobleman. And he never would be -- even if he had been asked by the closest village, Ellsem, to slay the beast of the swamp. He grunted, pushing his helm back a little, though it only came down to his nose and did not cover the back of his neck, leaving space for his eyes. The humidity there was incredible, though he was vainly glad that the blonde of his hair, which was roughly cropped up to his ears, was covered. There was no one out there to see him, but to maintain some kind of presentability, well... Stanon would have liked that.

"Where do you lie, foul swamp monster?" He muttered under his breath, peering into the murk of the boggy water, lips pressed together as his nostrils twitched. "This land is not for you..."

Perhaps the swamp monster could have simply avoided having someone sent out to slay them if they had not brought so much rain and distress to the village, but, well, that ship had long since sailed. And Stanon was only there to collect the gold coin as a reward for slaying them, furthering his quest as a low-level knight (of sorts), keeping himself fed and housed. He still had to pay the innkeeper for the last night too...

Long, trailing plants draped into the water of the swamp, some places still and foreboding and others flowing where the water moved through the peat. The richness of it all pricked at his nostrils and he paused, the water bubbling to his right as he rested a foot over a thicker tussock of swampy grass.

"Wait..."

Bubbling? Was the water meant to bubble down there?

"Who goes... Yahhhh!"

He leapt back, falling over himself as he raised the arm with the shield on it ahead of him, though it would not be enough to shield him from the monster of the swamp. The beast leapt from the bubbling water with a squall that could surely only have come from the fiercest of monsters, a flash of blue running down long, frog-like legs, though it seemed to have rich, dark brown skin and...

...long, black hair?

That couldn't be right, could it? What was she, some kind of nymph? His heart pounded, taking her in, a flash of movement brought forth in blue legs and a body that...had rather little on it.

Stanon gulped.

His eyes locked onto her as she landed on a rock, for there was no way that the monster could be anything besides female with a pair of breasts like that on her, obviously out and on show because there was nothing to cover them there at all. A round, cheerful face, almost plump, greeted him, a smile wide enough to push its cheeks up, though the monster was oddly human. His heart hammered as heat rushed to his cheeks and he swept his gaze down the rest of the monster's body to her blue arms and legs, blotched with darker blue spots, both her fingers and her toes webbed like the swamp beast she was.

"What the..."

"Hello!" She squeaked, though there was something a light croak in her tone too, bouncing back as she "sat" on her haunches, webbed feet wiggling. "Who you?"

Stanon scrambled to right himself, cursing under his breath, though he couldn't get his sword out in time.

"Beware beast!" He cried out, though his voice was shakier than he might have liked. "Stay back! For I have come to slay you!"

The frog monster, who was more of a simple frog girl, however, tilted her head to the side, as if curious as to what he had to say.

"Strange man. Maybe warm?"

She bounced in place upon her rock, swaying to wiggle her toes in the air, though Stanon missed the furrowing of her brow rendering concentration. He did feel the prickle of dampness, rain, on his face, however, turning his head up to the skies as a small rain cloud formed above him.

Was that...the magic power that the swamp monster had, the frog girl? She danced excitedly, swaying back and forth as her hair bobbed neatly around her shoulders.

"Rain, rain!" She squeaked, excitedly bouncing in place and spreading her hands out towards him. "Now not cold! Better, yes?"

Her way of speaking was strange, as if she hadn't quite gotten her tongue around her words, though it seemed that Stanon could not ignore her state of nakedness for a moment longer. Her breasts were large and full, offering an hourglass-like shape to her, which would not have been noticeable if not for her tucked-in waist, the slenderness of her body, even if her hips were wider. Stanon's eyes dipped between her thighs and quickly darted away, blushing more heavily, standing back. She, however, didn't seem to mind being naked out there at all, water trickling off her bare skin, patches of mud drying faintly.

"Uh... Yes?"

Stanon put space between them, not trusting her, though he could not say that she was what he had expected.

"Have you...been flooding the village?" He asked instead, doing everything he could to avoid looking at her breasts while still keeping her in his sight. "Uh... Please... Cover yourself?"

She cocked her head, looking down at her body.

"Cover what? All good!"

She didn't mind it, but he did, though she waved her fingers in the air, setting off some bigger rainclouds that spattered rain deeper into the swamp, wandering into the waterways as if they did so every day of their own accord. She giggled, flapping her webbed feet.

"I make rain," she said, nodding and smiling widely. "But man no like seeing me. Get lonely here, look for friends. Are you friend?"

He gulped and shook his head. What was he to her? Even if she had done something...it didn't seem like she was at all the insidious beast that he had expected to find there. She could talk and she was more than easily an adult, even if a different kind of one.

Not a swamp monster...but a swamp girl. A frog girl.

"Here," he said, offering her his hand, though she leaned back away from it, more than a little suspicious. "I shall stay with you for a while, just a little bit, if you promise not to make any more floods that harm the villages? I can be a friend to you."

She eyed him up, poking his hand and laughing.

"Oh -- friend! Yes, you friend!"

He exhaled a sigh of relief, wondering if he would be able to collect his payment even if he had not slain her, though he needed a home as much as she needed a friend, apparently. It was something, at least, that they could make themselves known and understood to one another, even though she did not quite seem to have the language skills that Stanon did. That didn't bother him.

She led him to her home, a little hovel in the overarching root of a tree and, even though he had not known her for long, Stanon considered that to be something that simply would not do. Even if, at first, he had wondered if she was actually a succubus or something, not even a swamp monster, who had come to steal him away. He'd heard about that too and, well, maybe someone had known about his inclinations, known how to get him on their side, presenting him with a sweet monster girl when he had been so worried already about having to slay a "beast". But was she really that?

In her smile and the bob of her head...it did not seem to be so, though his heart pounded as he explored her home with her, letting her show him around. Gnawing at the inside of his cheek, he shook his head. He could do it or he could not: the choice was up to him on whether to trust her, the little naked frog girl who had bounced into his life so unexpectedly. He couldn't see her being a succubus or a monster who wanted to drag him to the deep, not coming from her innocent demeanour and sweet smile, and, so, took his chance. Stanon would forever be glad he did.

He rolled up his sleeves the next day, after failing to persuade her to wear something to cover up her nakedness, which she found very amusing. He worked on a better home for her, even though he started sleeping in it immediately too, after collecting his belongings and his fee from the last village he had stayed in. The wooden cabin that he built for her was a lot more suitable for habitation, after all, than some of the places that he had stayed in.

Stanon didn't quite know why he stayed there, why something about the strange little frog girl drew him in so, her bright eyes and croaking laugh. Even if he couldn't get her to wear clothes, they didn't seem to be a foreign concept to her. On the contrary, she seemed to grow to tease him with her nudity, posing just so that the curve of her cleavage was on show or spreading her legs a little more, showing off the soft slit of her pussy, so human-like even if she was like no woman. Stanon tried to rub the heat from his face whenever she caught him off-guard, but, well...sometimes that was easier said than done.

He got a name from her too. Tia. A simple name, though she dragged out the last syllable a bit into "Tee-ahh", making it her own too. He liked that about her.

The frog girl was different -- different to anyone that he had ever met before. She was shorter than him by about a foot, though she was always springing about all over the place, just like a frog. It sometimes made her appear larger than him, though, when she bounced just like a frog it was hard to ignore the swing and the sway of her large breasts. Although they perfectly suited her figure and form, there was little else that could be done to hide his attraction to her, slowly but surely growing a little more comfortable with her nakedness, day by day.

"Tia... I..."

One morning, with dawn touching the sky and the water of the swamp, the quiet, serene waterways clad in gold, he brushed his fingers across her face as she looked adoringly up at him.

"Yes, Stanon?"

She had learned his name too, her language developing more with him as she got the chance to converse. And, true to her word, Tia had not flooded any village again since he had been with her, content to live with his company as if that had really been all that she had wanted in the first place. His heart pounded and yet he didn't know how to put into words all the feelings inside him, what had been growing more and more, day by day.

Tia blinked up at him, squatting on her favourite perch of an old log, so that she could be at a better and more comfortable height for him.

"What, Stanon?" She chirped playfully, bopping him on the nose with a webbed finger. "What do you want to say?"

"I..." He laughed and brushed his hand back through his messy, blonde hair, which had grown longer during his time there, down around his years. "You have...changed my life, sweet Tia. I do not know where I would be if I had not met you... I..."

He could not complete the words, for he did not need to. Tia closed the distance between them, her hands suddenly on his shoulders, the webbed fingers curling around to press lightly into his thin, cotton shirt, kissing him deeply. Her lips pressed to his and he gasped, inviting her tongue inside as he held her hand tightly in his own. It felt right there as his love for her, even though it had come to him entirely as a surprise, soared, squeezing her hand and linking her fingers with his.

Her tongue wound around his, ever so slightly longer and more flexible than his, showing that she was a monster girl at the end of the day, that she would never be entirely human. And yet Stanon suddenly didn't care about any of that as he scooped her up in his arms, her body light and ever so slightly...hm... He would never have called her "slimy", but her body came with a faint, natural lubrication to her skin that was more prevalent and shinier after she'd just been for a dip in the swamp. He held her softly to him, before laying her back in the mud of the swamp that she adored so much, Tia's body sweetly arching up against him with a wordless cry that, somehow, still managed to say so very much more than words ever could.

She knew what she was doing when she pulled at the small buttons of his cotton shirt, loosening them before drawing the rest of the garment up and over his head, mud clinging to her as she squirmed under him. Though neither he nor she was more in control than the other, his shaft rising to attention within the lighter trousers that he had taken to wearing, something thin and light that could be washed and dried more easily than what he had worn before. It was obvious to see and she slid her muddy, webbed hand on the thickness pulling a bulge into his crotch, crooning to him.

"You want me..."

Such small words, though it was a complete sentence still as she helped him out of his close, Stanon laughing giddily as they rolled around in the mud together, his aching shaft begging for her cunny.

"I want you..."

He'd always wanted her, even if he had averted his eyes from her at first. He'd only wanted to respect her, though Tia had had her own way of taking respect for her own and it was his right to do that too as he held both of her hands tightly, pressing them up over her head into the swampy mud as he rocked his bare body against hers.

With their lips pressed together, it was easy for him, surprisingly so, to slide into her, his cock prying open her sweetness to plunge into the heat of her sex. Tia cried out into his mouth and yet he kissed her more passionately in turn, following her lead, thrusting harder and faster, filling her as her body openly welcomed him. There was tightness there, wrapping around his cock, but he was more focused on how she juddered and bounced up against him, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist, so frog-like in her manner.

Maybe she was the swamp monster, but, even then, she was the swamp monster of his dreams, not anyone's nightmares. He thrust, filling her as he broke the kiss in a moan, her lips on his neck, his collarbone, teasing and pressing adoring touches into his skin. Her legs squeezed Stanon tightly, drawing him down and into her, making it quite clear what she wanted, even if her lips were broken in delightfully croaking cries.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhh!"

His cock had never been more at home than it had been inside Tia, as if they were made for one another, coming home at long last. He moaned loudly, shuddering against her, and she urged him on with little squeezes of her legs, squishing down into the mud as Stanon scrabbled for purchase. He couldn't even find it in himself to care as he filled her that he was bare, that there was nothing wrapping his cock (there were methods for that for men that did not want to get their sweethearts pregnant around the villages). There was a big risk to their bodies coming together and yet his heart surged, all the fuller for slipping deep into her, filling her lightly clenching sex, over and over again.

Her pussy milked him, though Stanon could not have said whether Tia was aware of it, so tight around him and then relaxing, though the hump of her hips surely said otherwise. Following the sway and the rhythm of their bodies becoming one, he released one of her hands only to grope her breasts, running his hands over the smooth, dark flesh that was only further slickened and marked by mud.

"Beautiful..." He moaned, lifting himself a little higher as he supported himself over Tia's body. "Oh, you're so beautiful. Oh, Tia..."

She moaned out his name in turn and he couldn't hold back as her body convulsed against him, twisting in orgasm, their bodies slipping and sliding together with the light slick of her body and the mud easing their flow together. It was her ecstasy that brought him too off and over the edge, ejaculating into her with a cry, right there in the mud, as if it was the most natural thing for the two of them to enjoy together.

It was right, just for them, only for them. His shaft throbbed inside them as they could never again take back what had come between them, though it was the best kind of bond, something that would bring them even closer together than before. He kissed her passionately as he unloaded inside her, seeding her full as they shared their orgasms, their moment of passion one teased out sweetly behind them.

Even Tia knew what could come from it as she shot him a cheeky grin and kissed his neck, grinning widely, cheeks full and round. For it would swiftly be seen in the coming weeks as her belly grew rounder and rounder with frogspawn eggs, a little wobbly with a little "give" to it, not like a bird that laid hard-shelled eggs. And, of course, Stanon was there for her every step of the way, though he could not keep her contained in the little cabin he'd built with her, a wild spirit in herself that wanted to be out and swimming, experiencing the swamp in its most carnal form.

And he was there for her too as he sat behind her and soothed her as big, round eggs squeezed from her pussy, though the amphibious monster girl did not sweat, leaning back against her lover as she laid egg after egg. Tia bore through it all proudly as she added to the "nest" of frogspawn in the small pool beside their cabin, though Stanon would have plenty more work to do in building something to protect them while they grew large enough to be born into little monster tadpoles. Just how they would grow with a mixture of frog monster and human DNA was another question entirely -- and not one that they needed to worry about.

With his hand on her belly, he turned her head gently to kiss her, a smile on his lips that was rarely off them at all when he was in her presence. Their tongues did not brush, not that time, but the moment was just as it needed to be as they softened against one another, Stanon supporting her through the egg-laying of all their little frog monsters to come.

In the swamp, he had found everything that he had not even realised he'd been looking for. All with Tia, his sweet frog girl.

In the end, things came together, resting there with her eggs in a small pool, well-protected with both to look after them until their hatching. Things had been worked out with the villages, even though they had been rather suspicious at first and tried to chase them away, but they had had something to trade, after all.

Her weather magic and control over it. It grew with their bond and her pregnancy, allowing Tia to send the rains to the villages and their crops when they were needed, otherwise not interfering too much in the natural sway of the seasons. It helped that she was able to end a drought when it came, of course, and the villagers praised her, ultimately, as a mighty sorceress.

She was not a sorceress, not by far, just a happy frog girl looking to spend her life quietly in the swamp, nothing more and nothing less than that. But she understood that Stanon helped them secure a stable income with her weather magic and the tasks he went out to do, all to ensure they had enough to sustain their family, seeing her world and life grow around her. Everything was secure and, with him acting as an interpreter for her, even though her language skills came on in leaps and bounds with every passing day, they were forever bound in a way that set them together for life.

12