The Frotting Blowbang

Story Info
Ness gets we frotting fantasy with 5 guys.
1.8k words
4.48
19k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PB2019
PB2019
5 Followers

Ness was in the bar with Jack after the conference had finished.

They were well into another round of drinks and talk had started to get flirty, they were discussing porn films they'd each seen.

Jack had been telling her about threesome films he'd seen where both guys cum at the same time on the girl.

Ness didn't say anything but was feeling quite aroused at the thought.

"What about you then?" He asked.

"Well I've recently found a new thing for me called blowbangs! You know how I love frotting? Well this has that but with more cocks and more cum!"

Jack raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Any good ones you can show me?"

"Maybe later, I'll message you some links when I'm in my room at the hotel."

"How come you like it so much?" He asked.

"Well, I dunno, I guess the sluttiness of the girl is hot, and I love the cocks touching. Always imagine I'm doing it when I watch it"

"Bloody hell, that's a conversation to walk in on!" Said a stranger behind her. He laughed, "let us know if you want a hand doing that love" he winked, smiled and gestured towards his other three friends.

Ness blushed and didn't know what to say as the stranger walked off with his friends and their beers.

Jack and Ness continued talking for another couple of drinks before heading back to the hotel next door. Ness had completely forgotten about the embarrassment she felt earlier with the 4 strangers until she and Jack bumped into them in the lobby of hotel waiting for a lift.

"Oh god" she thought suddenly flushing, a mixture of embarrassment and vodkas all evening.

As the 6 of them got into the lift one of the strangers piped up,

"So did you get that blowbang you wanted?"

His friends all laughed, as did Jack.

"Oh yeah!" She chided back, "I'm just gonna drop to my knees in the pub and blow a load of strangers aren't I!"

"Well you've got a hotel room haven't you" the man piped back.

"Ha! As if you 4 would do that! A) I bet all your wives would kill you. B) who said I actually wanted you lot to cum on me, and C)... Well, who says you lot could manage to do it?

"We're not all married, and fuck love, hot blonde like you? Course we could fucking cum on you. Challenge would be not cumming too quick"

"I think a bigger challenge would be her boyfriend" said one of them looking at Jack. Ness turned to face him, glancing at his tight jeans.

"Actually" she thought. "This guy could definitely blow his load on me!"

Jack piped up, "she's not my bird fellas, she wants to blow you lot I'm all good with that, I have no claim to her, although if she does," he grinned and glanced at her "I wouldn't mind getting in on it".

"Bet you we could all manage to cum on you lass" said the third of the strangers.

"Bet you couldn't " Ness teased back.

"So fucking could" said the fourth.

"Go on then, prove it, any of you follows me into my room, and I'm blowing you till you cum!"

She turned on her heel and marched off to her room, blowing a kiss over her shoulder to them, desperate for them to follow.

They didn't disappoint, all 4 strangers and Jack were in her room before she could even get to the bed!

"Get naked then boys, I want to watch those cocks get hard whilst I strip!"

They all did as told, Ness was pleased to see the strangers all had big thick cocks. One of them she could see must have had a 9 inch cock that was thicker than her skinny wrists. His balls looked big and full. She almost drooled at the sight.

Jack too was now naked, his cock was pretty my hard she noticed. It looked so suckable to her!

She stripped off down to her bra and knickers. Then slowly slid her bra off revealing hard pink nipples. The men all stared greedily at her stroking their cocks.

One by one they circled round her and she dropped to her knees as they each pushed their cocks against her face. Rubbing, prodding and pressing their thick meat against her she began to kiss lick and suck at each of them.

She worked from one thick shaft to the next not caring who's cock she devoured. As she sucked one, she was wanking another two, whilst the two left rubbed their dicks on her face.

All the men were constantly talking dirty and Ness loved it. She could feel herself getting wetter as they called her all sorts.

Cock slut and cum slut were her two favourites.

She also loved how they were all telling her how much cum they had for her and that they were going to "drench this slut with spunk"

She kept switching cocks and moaned with pleasure every time one cock touched another by accident. Greedily she pushed two into her mouth at once mixing their pre cum together.

What was that you said you liked Ness? Frotting?" Asked Jack

She pulled the cock from her mouth and moaned with pleasure. "Oh god I love frotting!" The guys all looked round at each other, "anyone else up for it? Seems only fair we give this slut some pleasure back" said one of the men.

"Ye I'm up for it" said Jack. Ness heart thumped at this, "ye me too," said one of the other men.

"Well 3 out of 5 wins the vote I suppose, guess us two will frot for you as well", said one of the men.

Ness leant back against the bed looking at the hot men Infront of her, she put her hand down her knickers and teased her sopping pussy as she watched their cocks. Without saying anything the five men started to push cocks against each other, a pair and a group of three.

The pair began to joust their cocks against one another, the shafts rubbing up and down whilst pre cum leaked all over them. Both moaning in pleasure at the situation.

The three frotting together lined their cocks up and suddenly one of the men grabbed all three between his two hands, sandwiching them up against each other as her vigorously wanked his two friends against his own 9ich cock..

Jesus thought Ness, this is so fucking good!

"Slow down" said Jack "I'm gonna cum otherwise."

Ness suddenly had a thought. "Hey guys how many times can you all cum?

"With you Ness? Two maybe three times" ye same said the guy frotting him. "Def twice " said the other three.

"Ok," she breathed heavily hoping this wasn't going too far far them " how about Jack you stand still and don't touch that glistening cock of yours yet, then you 3 guys frotting together take turns cumming, but not on me, I want you to dump your first load all over jack's cock shaft, then when your done I want to frot Jack and this guy using your 3's cum as lube until their ready to blow their first loads on me!"

"Haha your one proper slut you know that" said the 9 incher. "Fuck it why not, if jack's cool with that?"

"Go for it" said Jack, he was open to trying all sorts so why not.

He stood there looking at ness's body, her stomach had definition and it helped make her tits look bigger and fuller.

One by one the guys came over wanking furiously before blasting Jack's cock and balls with their hot thick cum. It soaked him. He dripped in spunk. These guys could seriously cum hard.

Quickly Ness started scooping the cum up and grabbed the other man's cock along with Jack's. 3 loads of thick cum in her hands was now going to be lube for her. She frotted their cocks together, slapping them against each other, rubbing the heads around each other and licking some of the sperm off them. She could feel both cocks pulsating in her hands. She knew when they were about to cum and quickly let go, rubbing what sperm was left in her hands into her tits and hard nipples.

Both men suddenly erupted all over her. 10, 12 and suddenly 13 spasms making ropey thick jets of cum fire all over her.

"Fuck yes, god Ness you cum slut this is fucking awesome." Jack shouted.

"Fucking cover me boys!" She shouted back "god I'm such a slut for your big cocks. Give me your cum both of you. I want it dripping off me. Feed me that thick spunk and fuck my mouth like I'm a slut! You three get here and give me more."

They didn't disappoint, suddenly another three loads were being fired her direction. All three got her face. She opened her mouth to catch what she could, swallowing the hot mixture down.

"Fuck yes" she moaned as she made herself cum. "God I feel like such a cum slut" she looked at them as sexy as she could manage after vodka and 5 facials.

"I want more!" She said "I want to be fucked like a pornstar!"

"Fuck where did that come?" She thought.

"Ha not for us love, us three have wives, we can get away with a blowjob, not fucking though. Nice meeting you Ness."

The three left the room, leaving Ness a little disappointed, until she realised there were still two hot guys here with her. She turned round hoping their cocks were still hard! They were!

"So you want us to spit roast you then slut?" Asked Jack, wanking as he walked towards her. He picked her up, not caring that the cum on her dripped on his chest as he put her on the bed and pull her knickers to side.

She found it hot that he didn't bother pulling them off her. Suddenly his cock was in her. She was being penetrated deep by a thick cock whilst on all 4s covered in cum.

This alone made her pussy explode with another orgasm. As she moaned the other man's cock head suddenly found its way into her mouth. "Fuck I love this" she thought.

She hardly noticed which cock was which as the two spent the next 20 minutes swapping ends and passing her between them.

By this point Ness had slurped up the cum from her body and was ready for some more.

She lay back on the floor and began to play with her tits.

"Come on boys, finish off all over me. Make me your cum princess!" And she stuck her tongue out teasingly.

That was it, suddenly the two men stood over her and frotted with each other so she could see until simultaneous they both began to cum, the first spurt of each on each other than the rest all over her, they both plunged their cocks into her mouth and she spent the next minutes cleaning their cocks with her mouth and stroking their bodies, totally lost in a cum euphoria.

PB2019
PB2019
5 Followers