The Fuckdoll Certification Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just nod if this is okay, please?" I asked softly, quite aware of how quiet the room was. She nodded twice, slowly.

Drawing back, I worked myself into a prone position between her legs, eager to taste her again. I wrapped my hand up under her legs, holding the tops of her thighs as I kissed back and forth between them, sure to work closer and closer to her obviously impatient pussy each time. On the fourth or fifth pass across, as I made to kiss back at her other thigh again, she pressed her hips forward insistently, growing tired of the tease. I wouldn't give her what she wanted so easily. Pressing my lips into her little thicket of fur and working my way to either smooth side of it, I planted wet smacking smooches back and forth across her mound, breathing directly onto her waiting slit as I did so.

When I finally did offer my tongue, I did so so slowly that I was sure she'd tear herself free in frustration. The wide, flat top of my tongue drew implacably from the bottom of her puffy lips to the very top, collecting an acidic bead of her wet desire all along the way. She did moan then, a deep, desperate thing that she was obviously not in control of. I did it again.

And again.

And again.

Each time, from stem to stern, I lapped at her with agonizing patience, adding a small suck of wet lips for the firm little button of her clit. She was actively pulling at the ties around her wrists after a few minutes, but this was my time, and my pussy; I was licking her, but doing it for me.

Having gone entirely too long without eating her, I abandoned my self-restraint in trying to make this as hard on her as possible and bowed to my need to get her off. Drawing her clit between my lips gently, I pressed my tongue forward to greet it, relishing her continued whimpers as I let her settle into the flickering probes. The headboard creaked as she pulled at it harshly, and her tummy bucked with the rigid clench of her abdominal muscles. Little panting snorts of exhaled urgency escaped her nose in gusting rushes as I labored on, determined to push her off the cliff.

My ministrations bore fruit in moments; what began as a slight tremble in her thighs built to a punishing clench of every muscle in her tightly bound frame, and I reached to pinch hard at a nipple while she convulsed in anguished depravity while she came.

I thought about tugging the panties out of her mouth again, but decided against it. There would be time to use her throat later.

Kneeling between her knees again, I laid the entire heavy length of my girthy cock against her well-slobbered slit, rocking my hips back and forth to tease her with the friction. She mumbled into her gag, and the brow above her mask furrowed, so I laid a hand atop my shaft and pushed it down onto her harder as I ground myself between her lips. She worked her hips up and down in time with me, eager to get as much from this as she could.

"What's the matter Ashley?" I asked, "Does this feel good?"

She murmured into her gag again.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," I taunted, "I can't seem to hear you with your panties all shoved into your mouth like that." She whimpered piteously.

"Fuck you? And why would I do that? You don't want that, do you?" I drew my hips back and pressed my blooming head against the wet folds of her dripping pussy. More aching little noises.

"I don't think you've been good Ashley," I said, narrowly pulling away before she was able to shove herself onto me with a thrusting shove of her own hips, "have you?"

"Mmhphmhm" came the reply.

"Sorry? I couldn't hear you."

"Nhmphg.." she said, working her jaw desperately.

"Surely a good little fuckdoll could at least ask nicely to be fucked," I urged.

The soaked panties tumbled out of her perfect mouth as she finally pushed them all the way out with a gasp.

"Fuck me please!" She cried.

I snatched the discarded garment off her chest and roughly shoved it back into her mouth, pushing myself inside of her as I did so. She yelped into the fabric and I wrapped both hands around her waist to pull myself deeper into her, moving in and out slowly, but firmly, to work her slippery coating down my length as I did so. She struggled to draw the kind of breath she wanted through her nose alone, and pushed her head back into her pillows as if to look at the ceiling through her blindfold. Once I'd managed to work myself all the way into her, I held myself there, pressing so deeply that I feared to break something. I knew she could take it though.

I pulled her hips and butt up towards my lap and leaned back, which she aided me in by pushing herself off the bed with her feet, and I began short, thumping bumps into her, never drawing more than an inch or two of myself out of her in a single stroke. The noisy groans, grunts, and muffled cries were a steady stream now, and I settled into an easy pace of the truncated nudges that I knew she liked. Urgent squeals became guttural, almost feral moans twice in as many minutes as she clamped down ferociously on the cock I was burying inside of her. She looked into her shoulder, trying to grind her face into her arm to get rid of the face mask. Happy to think that she was ready to face me, I reached up and jerked it off, throwing it behind me in unwarranted haste. The dark eyes that I'd missed wandering around in found mine at long last. They begged me for more.

I pulled out of her, which she didn't care so much for, but I worked the knots around her wrists off with ease. She reached out to touch my chest, but I swatted her hands away, took her by the hips and flipped her over coercively. She gazed back at me, straddling her ass with my slick cock flopped out along her lower back, with an anticipatory look that could have been concern or apprehension to anyone who didn't know what Ashley looked like when she needed to be fucked hard. I undid one of the knots securing a length of the fabric to the headboard and clasped her wrists together, wrapping the belt swiftly around them to renew her bonds.

Scooching back, I lined myself up to enter her again, slipping easily back into her as she moaned in supplication. I laid myself down atop her, knees spread wide in my mounted dominance, and spoke into her ear.

"Is this what you wanted?" I began to pump myself into her her, "You wanted me to come in here and fuck you like this?"

She nodded insistently.

"Is this how you say sorry to me, hey? By offering your holes to me?"

More nodding. I needed to hear it. I pulled the panties out of her mouth and chucked them aside.

"Tell me," I demanded.

"I'm sorry baby," she screeched as I pressed into her, "please fuck my holes."

"Whose?"

"Yours!" she replied urgently, "Your holes!"

"Good girl," I said with a kiss on her ear, panting all the while with the effort of forcing as much of myself into her as we both needed, "That's my good girl."

"Please..." she whined, drawing the syllable out pathetically, "please fuck me harder. I deserve it. I need it. Please fuck me harder."

Whether she deserved it was debatable, but the fact that she needed it was obviously supported by the white knuckled clasp of her bound hands as she gripped the pillow in front of herself, burying her face in the cover as I bucked myself up into her determinedly.

"Beg for it," I commanded.

"Please!" she cried into the sheet.

"Do better," I demanded.

"Please fuck me harder baby! Please use this little pussy like you missed it. Punish my holes like I deserve, please!"

That was more like it.

"More."

"Treat me like your fuckdoll baby, please! I'm begging you to stuff my dirty, worthless holes full of your cock and fill them all up with your hot cum for me, please! Please!" she shouted, looking back at me with that same half-worried look creasing her forehead with its desperate yearning. If there was any genuine concern, it could only be about whether I'd be able to give her what she needed. "Fuck me like you own me baby! I'm sorry! I'm sorry baby! Fuck me like all these holes belong to only you!"

"They do belong to me," I growled in her ear.

"Then fuck me like they do!" she demanded. I so loved when she egged me on like this.

I wrapped my arms under her shoulders and pounded into her roughly, driving away any concern for the growing flame of exhaustion in my abs as I felt her clench down on me with the clapping report of each long stroke. Her words turned to formless moans, an addict's anxious mewling, as she was repeatedly driven into the mattress over and over and over again. She didn't even bother to announce her orgasms, having abandoned the capacity to make articulate utterances some time ago anyway. She tried, at one point, only to sputter a senseless string of 'F' sounds into the air before her.

"I need to cum baby," I moaned into her ear, "You're going to make me cum."

"Uh huh, uh huh," was about all she managed.

"God you feel so fucking good Ashley," I told her.

"Fucking...do it then!" she panted breathlessly, eyes screwed tightly shut, "Fucking fill your pussy up then! Cum inside me baby, please fucking do it!"

I should have, but I was happy to play the scorned lover some more.

"No," I grunted, leaning back off of her, pulling my greased cock out of her and stroking it to burst all over the sweaty skin of her dark back. I reveled in the pride of watching myself drench her from her tailbone to the nape of her neck, plastering the lacey fabric of her dainty lingerie, delighting all the while in her cries of despondent despair at the 'waste' of not putting it where it needed to be while she proffered her ass toward me in a desperate bid to have me reinsert myself for the last few drops of the stuff. Her little pout was too cute to bear.

I slapped her ass affectionately while I stroked the last spurts out onto her. She giggled, thanking me as she did so.

"That was really fucking good," she said, trying to wriggle her hands free of the tie, "thank you baby."

"Don't thank me," I said, reaching up to lend her a hand.

I clambered off of her, dismounting the bed entirely, and wiped her down with my t-shirt, playfully drumming on her ass cheeks again. There was more to drum on than I'd last seen, I was sure of it.

"You still like my ass?" she asked, flushed cheek laid flat against a pillow as she regained her bearings.

"Always," I replied. I left the room in search of a glass of water, stopping off to use the washroom on my way back. She wore only my shirt when I returned. I offered her a drink.

"I just wiped all my cum up with that," I pointed out as she sat cross-legged on the bed, gulping thirstily.

"So? It's not the first time I've worn your cum," she replied. I laughed, shaking my head at her. The moment grew into an awkward silence; we wouldn't avoid the obvious forever.

"What happened Ashley?" I asked.

Her look said a lot, including an implied admission that she knew I was owed some explanation. It also said she'd start to cry if I pressed the thing too hard, and I'd never survive that in a million years.

"I'm sorry," she offered, wrangling her guilt in an effort to stave off remorseful tears. It wasn't quite working; she held out her arms hopefully.

I dove into them.

That was enough.

Maybe *I* was enough.

I hoped I could be, for real this time.

We sat like that a long while. That time served to heal a lot. Everything might still work out. It might be okay.

"I think your cum might have glued this shirt to me," she said, breaking a half hour of familiar silence.

"Then let's get you out of it," I said, pulling it off of her and getting up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Well," I said, turning back to beckon her to follow me, "I assume you have a shower in here, don't you?"

Her devilish little grin and mischievously wrinkled nose chased me out of the room and right back down that all-too familiar rabbit hole.

12