The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife sacrifices for her husband the masters mind games begin.
6.5k words
3.78
19.9k
19
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 06

Comments: If you haven't read the previous chapters this one will certainly not make sense to you. This is a story of sexual blackmail, reluctant compliance, a wife who had to make a choice of becoming a sex slave for another man, in order to save her husband from being killed for his miss deeds. Her master is making some interesting moves in this chapter. I do welcome your constructive comments. If you like it PLEASE do leave a comment if only a quick, "yes, I liked it." This isn't a cuckold story so no need in listing your displeasure with those types of stories, as a few have done in the past.

From Chapter 5:

Julie's anxiety ran higher and higher as time clicked by. She asked Mike again, "What can I do to get you to sign?"

Mike said, "You're one hot lady and the best fuck I've ever had, but this is a lot of money."

Julie thought and had an idea, but it was terrible for her and John. How far must she go, she wondered? Julie thought it over for a few seconds, and she concluded she must do whatever it takes to get this deal closed to avoid all of the punishment she would have to endure. Julie leaned over to Mike and whispered her proposition in his ear...

Her Proposition & Master's Mind Games Begin

Chapter 6.

Julie stated, "If you sign today, when my time is up with my current master, I'll agree to come over to your house one night a week to let you do whatever you want, as far as fucking me, for two months, Mike."

Julie continued to sell, "Two months on every Wednesday, Friday, whatever you want; I'll come over and spend the night with you and will fuck you. How is that for an offer to sign?" Julie asked, as she attempted to close him.

Julie had Mike's attention as he looked off to space and pondered the proposition.

"That's an exciting proposition, Julie," Mike stated. He continued to ponder the idea deeply, then looked at Julie and said, "No deal. However, I will do this deal, but I want you as my slave for two full months, full time."

Julie's heart again sank into her stomach. I can't extend this nightmare of being used as a slave, she thought, but I can't take the punishment Jerry swore to give me either. Fifteen lashes on her ass, five to ten on her naked pussy, the ten's machine on her pussy at level 8, and the electronic dildo inserted into her vagina and shocking her internally. That one thought was enough to reconsider but coupled with the other punishments, Julie had no choice but to agree in theory.

Julie knew something about negotiating, so she countered, "Not two months, but I'll agree to be your full-time sex slave for one full month, thirty days to fuck me as you will," she added.

Mike looked up and reminded her, "Julie, we have fifteen minutes before we must be in the kitchen and meet with your current master. I'll split the difference, make it six weeks as my full-time sex slave, and that's my final offer, Julie. Take it, or leave it."

Julie looked up at Mike while sitting naked on the bed, cum in all of her holes, now dripping out. What choice did she have?

Julie slowly stood from the bed, stuck her hand out, and said, "You have a deal, Mike, six weeks it is."

Mike responded, "Great, Julie, I'll write it up right now, we'll both sign it before we leave the room, and we'll have a deal."

Julie was ecstatic that he would sign it on the one hand, but sad and depressed on how she had to close the deal. Julie added, "But only with this one clause, Mike; you cannot tell anyone, not even my master, what I agreed to. If you agree, I'll sign it, and you'll own me for six weeks."

Mike agreed and filled out the contract and took a picture of Julie with the agreement in hand, with the writing legible in the photo; this photo was his evidence of their terms. As the men left the room first, Julie sat back down on the bed. Her pussy and ass were soaking wet. Her body used, and now she's used her body and sex to extend her nightmare. She realized she had no choice and reminded herself of that to help ease the sadness. Julie told herself to just put this out of her mind, she did what she had to do, and she would deal with this new contract after she's done here.

Julie then heard the men talking in the kitchen.

"That's great Mike, welcome aboard," her master said.

She knew Mike had told her master he would sign up to do business as she sat there on the bed. Julie knew she needed to get dressed in her sheer robe and go into the kitchen after the men left, to get credit for her achievement. Julie knew she had to exploit this and have it work in her favor some way down the road.

Julie showered to clean up from her sex-filled night and the remaining remnants of the two men's cum all over her body. After her shower, Julie wanted to hurry out and receive Jerry's acknowledgment of her closing his deal. She knew she did a good job and wanted his acknowledgment to turn this into something positive for herself. She didn't know what exactly, possibly shorten her stay, receive extra benefits while she's here. It had to work in her favor, and she must take credit now.

Julie walked into the kitchen in her new sheer white short robe, just as the two men were preparing to leave.

Her master looked up at her and smiled and said, "There she is. Mike, say your goodbyes to Julie, and I'll be right back."

As her master left the room, Mike came over to her and gave her a big hug. Her flesh pushed against his body. Mike reached down and put his finger on her pussy lips and tapped the inside of her thighs as if to say, spread them. Julie did and opened her legs about two inches. Mike then put his hand on her exposed pussy. He gently patted it, then rubbed the outside of her lips, not attempting to penetrate her. While he was doing this, he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

Her master had just returned as Mike leaned into her ear and whispered, "That's a very nice pussy you have there, Julie; that will be mine for the taking soon enough, won't it, Julie?"

She looked up at him and only nodded so her master would not hear anything about their arrangement.

Mike pushing the boundaries continued, "I didn't hear you, Julie,"

Julie, afraid her master would hear and ask what their agreement was, leaned in and whispered, "Yes, Mike, I agreed to it, and I'll live up to our agreement. You have the picture as evidence."

Mike smiled as he turned and left.

With her master close by, Julie was terrified he may have heard and asked what Mike meant. Julie knew if her master found out how she closed the deal, it would turn out very bad for her.

Would he take her to the torture room again and punish her? Her biggest fear was if he found out, that he would misread her intentions and assume she enjoyed being a sex slave. If he did that, he may never turn her loose. All this was what was running through her head. Never having a life again and serving this man forever was an unbearable thought.

Julie also knew that Mike had something to hold over her head before her master decided to release her. How would Mike use that against her in the future? she wondered.

Quickly, Julie cut back into the moment. As the men left, Julie looked up to her master and smiled. Julie stood there with adrenaline rushing through her body, praying her master would not ask.

Jerry looked at Julie and smiled. "Looks like my little slave did well last night, didn't she," he stated, rhetorically.

Julie smiled and said, "I believe I did, sir!"

Her master walked up to her, and similar to Mike, he touched her large exposed breasts gently. Her nipples were erect, but the gentle touch made them rock hard. It was one of the few gentle touches he had done with Julie. She noticed that and had a chill, as she realized her nipples were reacting to his softer touch.

He added, "You closed the deal for me. I'm impressed! I'm not sure how you did it, but you did."

She was praying he did not ask her how she closed it, as she knew lying to him would result in significant punishment. Before he could ask, she blurted in, "Sir, you told me what he and his friend liked, and I did what you asked me to do for you." Julie wanted to twist this into being loyal to him, and she did what he told her.

Her master answered, "I'll watch some of the video from last night to see what all they did. But tell me, Julie, what did they do to you?"

As he sat on the couch, she kneeled on the pillows at his feet.

"They did to me what you have probably already concluded, sir," Julie answered.

"Specifically," he demanded, as his hand pulled her face up to look at his face.

"Specifically," Julie replied, "each came in my mouth, sir. Mike twice. They both fucked my pussy, and yes, my ass, sir." She paused. "They both came in each, Mike twice in my pussy and once in my ass, sir. His friend only once in each, sir," Julie concluded in shame.

Just then, Jim came through the door with Christi handcuffed and ready for her punishment for not swallowing a full load the previous day. Her punishment, Julie recalled, was to be forced to take it in her virgin ass. However, Candy was cuffed as well, and had been crying. Julie noticed she had ankle shackles on to limit the distance of her steps. She was dirty, and her hair was a mess. Jim told Jerry, Julie's master, that Candy tried to escape last night and was caught and brought back.

"Her punishment must be swift and severe!" Jerry blurted out. "Julie, take her to the punishment room, strap her on the bench with her ass high in the air."

Julie, knowing this would be bad, very bad for Candy, replied, "Yes, sir," and took her by her cuffs to the room.

Julie strapped her on the bench, strapping down both arms and legs as she was now positioned on all fours, Candy's ass pushed up in the air. Julie wasn't sure if she was to be whipped or fucked in the ass, but she knew the punishment for escaping would not be good! Candy cried and begged for mercy as the men walked down the steps into the punishment room.

As the men laid out the punishment tools, all that Julie and Christi could do was watch. They pulled the cattail, the large wooden paddle, the tens unit from the drawer, and finally, the electric dildo apparatus for insertion. Jim took his place and administered the ten hard whacks with the cattail upon Candy's bare ass. With each hard whack, Candy's screams became louder and louder. Whack! Whack! Whack!

The men moved Candy over to the other bench for more punishment. For this one, she's laying on her back, arms strapped down, spread wide. Her legs are tied down, and spread very wide. Then they crank up her legs, so they are high in the air, still spread very wide, leaving her vagina totally exposed for the cattail to whip.

Jerry looked at Julie and said, "Julie, you get the honors of whipping her pussy like you had yours whipped."

Julie looked at her master in shock, as she didn't want to do this, but knew she had no choice. Julie walked over, took the cattail, stepped between Candy's legs, spread wide and stretched high in the air. Julie was told to administer ten hard licks on her pussy.

Jerry stood behind Julie as Julie administered the first lick.

WHACK!

Candy let out a soft scream.

Then another WHACK was heard!

Julie screamed out as her ass burned from the hard lick she took. Julie fell to her knees and asked, "What that was for, sir?" almost in tears.

Her master replied, "If you don't hit her hard enough, I will give you a smack with this cattail."

Julie just nodded and stood and administered the second smack, this time much harder, and the WHACK echoed much louder, only overshadowed by Candy's scream of pain. Whack, Whack, Whack, until all ten were administered.

At that time, the men brought out something else from the back. They had a fire going in the fireplace, which was unusual. As Candy's crying slowed, Julie just figured out what it was they brought out. They had brought out a branding iron. As Candy realized what it was, her cries became screams begging them not to brand her. Joe placed the branding iron in the fire, and Julie noticed the writing on the branding iron. 'Jim's sex slave' is all it said. As it got hot and the men gathered around, they marked the spot they would brand. It was right on her pubic mound. By doing this, anyone Candy has sex with later in life will see the term, 'Jim's sex slave'. Jim got the iron and quickly put it into place. Candy was begging and crying as Jim put it into place and pressed it against her flesh. Candy let out a death cry as the pain was too much.

Jerry commented to both Julie and Christi, "Slaves, this is what will happen to you should you attempt an escape or have another serious violation!"

The girls just looked on and acknowledged with a nod.

Candy was nearly unconscious from the pain. The men lifted her from the bench and took her to her room. Julie looked over and had not noticed that Christi had been strapped down on the other bench while Julie had whipped Candy.

Julie knew what was in store for Christi. She didn't want to watch her virgin ass be taken by one, or all of the men. Just then, Julie was ordered to come over and fluff her master. She knew this was for Christi, and Jerry's cock was extremely large in general, but for a virgin ass, it was a monster. Julie sucked his cock hard as instructed as the other men re-entered the room from taking Candy upstairs. Jerry's nine-inch cock was now hard. Jerry told Julie to go upstairs and what clothes to put on.

Julie quickly headed for the stairs, not wanting to hear Christi as the men administered her punishment for not swallowing an entire load of cum. Julie turned around as she walked to see Jerry step behind Christi. Christi was gagged, but you could hear her begging and pleading not to do this. Just then, Jerry put the head of his cock into Christi's ass. Christi screamed from the pain. Fortunately, Jerry stopped there, for now, to allow her ass to stretch. Julie hurried up the steps and headed to her room.

In her room, Julie could hear muffled screams and cries, as she put on the sexy clothes laid out for her to wear. She put on the slightly sheer white top that fit very tightly with a plunging neckline to show off her DD breasts; as well as a short miniskirt that fit tightly as well. Julie had no idea what they were up to and what was next for her in this sexy outfit.

She was ordered into the living room and positioned sitting, standing, and various positions. She also had to learn quite a few lines as the men recorded her saying those lines. Julie thought this was extremely odd, but had no choice but to comply.

After the men recorded Julie, she was dismissed. Jerry, Jim, and Joe met in the kitchen for a while.

Jerry explained, "Men, this is where the final stage of the master plan for Julie begins. First, I had Julie pose and say certain lines to conclude the videos I had made from her many sex recording. I will have at least two or three porn movies made that could be sold and distributed to xvideos, Pornhub, and others. I also have a plan to use them, and send, or threaten to send, them to some of hers and/or John's friends. I'll tell you more about this later."

Jerry continued, "I've already gotten with John a week ago and gave him a few options. I brought in a submissive slave, already broken in like Julie, that Julie has not met yet. His first option, was to either entertain a sexy bombshell slave with drinks, dinner, and have sex with her, or we would take him to the punishment room and use the electrodes on his genitals. That was an easy choice. He didn't know I was recording our conversation and his response to my proposition. I've had it made into a video for Julie to watch.

"However, the video has been cut and spliced to change John's options. She will believe his choice was either for him or his wife to get whipped, and he chose his wife. This will be the first step in growing her resentment towards John. While she's a sex slave, having all types of sexual actions taken against her; he's wining and dining a beautiful woman and then sleeping with her, and we will have it all recorded. The video looks much worse than it really was. Julie will watch this and process the inequities between her and John; seeing John's choices that favor him, while her choices always favored John. She will have to start doubting John, and begin thinking if she's going back to him when this is over.

Jerry then concluded, "The second step will really piss her off, but for now, let's get Julie in here to watch the video."

John called Julie into the viewing room to watch the big screen TV. She took a seat next to her master, as instructed, while the other men stayed away so Julie could view this with Jerry alone.

As the video started, she saw John sitting comfortably with a gorgeous thirty-something blonde. They were having dinner and drinking wine, and conversing. Jerry filtered the audio strategically to hear some of the conversations, only the parts Jerry wanted her to hear. Then the video pulled away just to watch as they spoke, laughed, and drank.

Julie noticed the sexy outfit the woman was wearing, and it looked like a sexy evening gown, something you'd wear on a nice date. As the video continued, Julie began to tear up as she watched them laugh and toast their glasses of wine. She couldn't hear what they were toasting, but they looked like they were happy and enjoying themselves. It looked like a very joyous toast to happiness and prosperity. This is what hurt Julie the most. In reality, the toast made by John was to a quiet evening where the blonde didn't have to entertain five men as a sex slave, of punishment, pain, and sex. She was granted the luxury of one evening away and could enjoy herself with only one man. But Julie could not hear, nor read their lips to the toast.

Julie went from tears to anger, as she watched them go from drinks to slow dancing in the middle of the room, holding each other close. Julie was informed they had this dinner and drinks the same night she entertained her master's two business associates. Her anger increased as she thought back to his nice evening while she had to endure painful anal and vaginal sex, and oral all night long. When John walked the gorgeous blonde to the bedroom, he slipped her dress slowly off her shoulders. As it fell to the floor, Julie's anger turned to rage! As John and this woman kissed and began their sex play, Julie didn't want to see any more!

Julie screamed out, crying, "Enough, turn it off. I don't want to see any more!"

Her master answered, "No, Julie. You must watch more so you know what has been taking place in the background. When I gave John the choice of being released in two weeks, or having the company of this woman once a week, but having to stay for another four weeks, you see his answer."

Julie sat there watching as the kissing turned into sex and soft sex, more like making love is how Julie saw this video. But as she watched him fully penetrate the blonde in the missionary position, her rage returned as the volume would turn up each time the slave climaxed. As she had three orgasms, Julie was forced to listen to her in ecstasy as John made love to this younger, beautiful blonde. When he climaxed inside this woman, Julie's rage exploded! At that moment, she just broke down and cried in pain as she watched. With her face in her hands crying, Jerry finally turned off the video.

In that moment of pain and weakness, Julie turned to Jerry and just needed a shoulder to cry on. She turned to him and buried her face in his chest as he put his arms around her.

As she cried, she kept repeating, "Why, why would he do this to me? After what I have done for him and given up for us, our family, why?"

Her master showed one of the few signs of kindness he's shown her since she was forced to become his sex slave.

12