The Fun Continues - Take 01

Story Info
Matt rescues Bianca.
2.8k words
4.45
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had known each other for quite a few years. Matt had been divorced for close to eight years and Bianca was just passing year two. When they were both married, along with their spouses, they would hang out as couples. Dinner, hanging out in bars, going to concerts, whatever they did together was always a good time and there was never any sexual tension between them. At the time, they were both happily married and the thought of sex with each other was never part of the equation.

Matt enjoyed the dating scene for a few years and even had a pretty steady relationship with Olivia. Sex with Olivia was awesome! She brought out a sexual side to Matt he knew was hidden deep down while he was married, but he really hit his sexual stride during their time together.

When Matt and Bianca started conversing again on a more regular basis, Bianca had initiated it. She reached out to Matt for martial advice as it was the start of a very rapid decline in her marriage. To start, Matt and Bianca mostly texted or emailed, eventually calling each other and talking for hours. They both worked in the same downtown area of a fairly large city, so they would also meet for lunch to talk or just go for a walk. Matt's relationship with Olivia eventually fell apart. She was great in the sack, but was a financial mess. More to the point, she was a financial leech. Olivia bounced from job to job and always complained when Matt did not buy her things or "take better care of her". Matt finally told her that his boys were his priority and that supporting her and her daughter alone just was not in the cards, so they split. During this same time Bianca had finalized her divorce and was trying to move on with her life. Working full time and raising two young kids almost herself. She eventually started dating a single guy a few houses down from her, but all he really gave her was the sex she so desperately craved since her ex-husband was pretty lousy in the sack.

Matt drifted back into porn and Literotica for his sexual release. Olivia tempted him a few times to meet for sex or have dirty phone calls, but Matt knew giving her an opening would only end in disaster. He stayed strong and eventually ignored Olivia's phone calls and texts. During this time, Matt and Bianca's conversations went deeper into personal topics. They chatted freely about sex, past relationships, financials while being a single parent, you name it, they talked about it. One Thursday night it was late, around 11:30 PM and Matt was still up watching television. The house was empty and the only light in the living room was from the glow of the television screen. Suddenly his phone dinged with a text notification. It was Bianca.

B: Hey there! Whatcha up to?

Matt texted back.

M: Just vegging in front of the TV. Was about to call it a night.

B: Hmmmm. I'm in sort of a predicament. Can I call you quick?

M: Absolutely!

Within five seconds of him hitting send Bianca called.

"Hey...what's going on? You ok?" Matt asked.

"I'm sort of stuck," Bianca answered.

"Like, caught in something stuck or left somewhere stuck?" Matt asked.

"Left without a ride stuck," Bianca answered, "I was out with a girlfriend and she met a guy. They wanted me to come with to his place, but I wasn't feeling it...you know, not looking to be the third wheel, if you know what I mean. Any chance you could come get me?"

Matt wondered why she didn't just call an Uber, especially since it was late, but they were close friends and he would do anything for her at this point.

"Sure," Matt said, "Where exactly are you?"

"Well, downtown...we were at a bar," Bianca said, "But when they left, so did I. I'm kinda wandering down the street."

"Bianca!" Matt somewhat shouted at her over the phone, "Damnit! You shouldn't be wandering the streets alone. Find someplace to go in until I get there. How drunk are you?"

Bianca answered, "Well, I'm not that drunk...otherwise I would have left and joined in the threesome I was invited to..."

Matt heard Bianca slurring her words a little and laughed at her last statement to himself.

"Tell me where you are and I'll be there," Matt said, "I'm leaving now."

"Oh wow!" Bianca said to both Matt and no one in particular, "Matt...I'm going into the sex shop on Fifth and Western Street...you know where that is, right?"

Matt DID know where that was as he'd bought toys in the past for him and Olivia at that particular store. Also, in the basement there was a movie arcade with booths to watch porn. During his divorce he had frequented the establishment during all hours of the day and night. Early on Matt was uneasy about having porn around the house in case the boys were nosey.

"Yes, Bianca," Matt said, "I'm familiar with that location. Please go inside and just wander around until I get there. I feel more comfortable with you OFF the streets in the middle of the night."

Matt could hear Bianca giggling over the phone, "Oh, wow! This place has WAY more dildos than the little sex shop up by my house...should've come here a long time ago!"

Matt was already in the car and driving. He had his phone plugged into hands-free and told Bianca he'd be there in about 30 minutes.

"You want to stay on the phone until I get there?" Matt asked.

"Yes!" Bianca said, again slurring her words a little, "I can give you the tour while you drive! They have everything in this place...dildos, vibrators, movies, magazines, lubes, dolls, lingerie...everything!"

Matt chuckled a bit; Bianca was bombed!

"Ok, wild one," Matt said, "Just hang tight and I'll be there shortly. In the meantime you need to lower your voice a bit. I can hear you just fine when you talk at a normal volume."

"It's just that I'm thinking I should've gone with my friend Kate and the dude she was with," Bianca said, "I'm feeling..."

Bianca trailed off and Matt was somewhat leaning forward in his seat waiting to hear the end of Bianca's sentence.

She whispered, "Really...fucking...horny..."

Matt felt his cock stir and flex a bit against the crotch of his jeans.

"Is that so?" he asked matter-a-factly.

Bianca was now giggling again as she continued whispering into the phone, "...I'm very, fucking horny right now Matt...are you horny?"

Matt was feeling a bit naughty now. He had been close to sleep before Bianca texted and now he could feel his dick getting harder as he thought about her. Over the past few months he had developed a bit of lustful feelings towards Bianca after all the talking and texting they'd done. Especially since in recent weeks it had gotten way more personal. They discussed their likes and dislikes with sex, how and when they masturbated, their record number of times having an orgasm, and more details surrounding just sex in general. They had never talked that way to each other in the past (especially when they were both married), but now they were both divorced and their friendship became deeper and more personal.

"I'm very horny Bianca," Matt said, "I'll be there in 10 minutes, but I want you to do something for me. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you Matt," Bianca stated, a bit more serious.

"Go downstairs to the arcade," Matt instructed, "There is a token machine at the bottom of the stairs. Get some tokens, go to the back row and all the way down to the second-to-last video booth on the left. Go inside, watch some movies, and wait for me. Understood?"

"Oooh, Matt," Bianca cooed, "Sir, yes sir..."

Matt heard her giggle again and then she disconnected their call. Matt wanted her to stay on the line, but he was almost there. He pulled in behind the building 10 minutes later and luckily, since it was late on a week night, there were plenty of spots open for him to park. Matt locked his car and ran to the sex shop entrance. Once inside, there was a couple to his left looking at sex toys and a couple behind the main counter. The man asked Matt if he was looking for anything in particular and he just motioned towards the arcade entrance. The man behind the counter nodded back knowingly and returned to his conversation with the woman next to him.

Arriving at the bottom of the stairs, Matt pulled the curtain back and stepped up to the token machine. He pumped in 20 bucks and took the tokens; he knew exactly which booth he was heading for. When he arrived at the booth in the back row, in the far left corner the door was open. Matt stepped in quietly and listened for a moment. He could hear multiple movies playing with muffled sounds of moaning and sex talk as people fucked and sucked on the screens. He could also hear in the booth next to him a movie playing that was obviously lesbian porn based on the dialogue he was hearing. The reason Matt picked these two particular booths is that there was a glory hole in the wall between them. He had no idea what Bianca would do when Matt eventually stuck his hard cock in the hole, but he was very excited to find out!

Bianca, in her booth, was watching a lesbian scene with two school girls having sex with their teacher in a classroom. Her eyes were glazed over as she watched the movie and had her hand down the front of her open jeans. She was gliding her middle finger up and down her slit as her panties became more and more wet. As the scene on the screen continued, Bianca became more horny and eventually pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles. She was now somewhat sitting on the stool in the booth rubbing her pussy and teasing her clit. A small moan from her lips told Matt that Bianca was enjoying the video booth! Matt's cock was rock hard imagining what Bianca was doing in the booth next to him. She was a 5'-9" brunette with around 36D tits, her hips were slightly wide, but she had also had two kids, and from what Matt remembered, her legs were sexy as fuck with an ass that wouldn't quit!

As Matt slowly stroked his dick he dropped a few tokens into the video booth and selected a random movie of people fucking. At this point what was on the screen was not going to get him off, it was who was on the other side of the wall that would! Bianca had now opened her shirt and had her tits pulled out of her bra; her rock hard nipples stuck out from her quarter sized aureolas and Bianca was teasing them with her fingers while rubbing her clit. Matt continued stroking his dick; he smeared the pre-cum from his head along the shaft getting it nice and slick. In the past he would have continued stroking and shot his load into the trash can while watching the scenes on the screen, but tonight he was not there alone.

It was time to test the waters and Matt turned to slowly stick his cock into the hole in the wall. Bianca was mesmerized with the lesbian scene and she suddenly shuddered through her first building orgasm of the night. She had no idea who was around or how long she had been in the booth so she bit down on her finger to stifle her moans as she came. Matt could hear the muffled groans from Bianca through the wall as he was pressed against it, baiting her with his hard cock through the hole. As her orgasm subsided, something caught Bianca's attention; she looked down and to her right. Through a hole in the wall was a hard cock! Was she dreaming? Was it a combination of alcohol, horniness, and her recent orgasm that made her mind play tricks? It was sort of dark, but the glow of the video screen was enough light for her to realize it was a cock! Bianca slowly reached down and grasped the dick in her right hand, still slick with her pussy juices, and gave it a few strokes before letting go. She swore she heard a groan from the other side of the wall!

Bianca assumed it was Matt's dick she had just touched for the first time. She was right, but wouldn't know for certain until this little escapade was over. She squatted down face-to-face with Matt's cock and said, "Matt? Is that you over there?"

Matt did not answer vocally. He just flexed his cock up and down a few times, signaling to Bianca that indeed it was his cock she had just been stroking for the first time.

"Well," Bianca said now grasping Matt's cock again, "I'll take that as a yes..."

She engulfed Matt into her mouth and down her throat, sucking on him hard. Bianca's mouth was like a vise around Matt's 6" dick and it pulled him into the wall. She began bobbing her head up and down as she stroked his shaft. It had been a while since a woman sucked Matt's cock and he didn't want to spurt in the first 2 minutes! He began lightly tapping on the wall to signal Bianca so she'd stop. Somehow, in her drunken and horny state, Bianca figured it out and let go of his dick. She immediately stood up, stepped out of her jeans and panties, and reached into her shirt to remove her bra. Bianca bent down and picked up her panties; they were damp and she brought them up to her face to inhale the fragrance of her pussy! The smell of her own pussy turned her on and she'd smell them sometimes while masturbating. Bianca hung her panties on Matt's cock and turning her back to the wall, straddled his dick, lowering her pussy lips on to his shaft. Then Bianca slowly started thrusting her hips up and back, gliding her wet slit along Matt's hard dick. Matt wanted to break down the wall!

"This hard cock has my clit throbbing!" Bianca whined as she reached down between her legs and pressed the head of Matt's dick up into her pussy, "I want this hard cock to spank my naughty, little clit!"

Bianca was putting just enough pressure on Matt's dick that he was sliding back and forth between her pussy lips, but not penetrating her. It was only a matter of a few short minutes when Matt was again tapping the wall, this time frantically!

"This cock needs to cum for me!" Bianca said loudly, not caring who would hear her, "Cum for me so I can cum too! Oh, fuck yes! My pussy is cumming! Cumming, so, SO hard!!"

Matt's body stiffened as he felt his balls go tight and his cum shoot from the tip of his cock. Four, five, six hard blasts of his load shot between Bianca's pussy, on to her thighs and on the floor! Bianca's body also went stiff as she came for the second time in the video booth, this time all over Matt's cock through the hole in the wall. She was violently pulling on her nipples as she rode out her orgasm, screaming for anyone in the basement to hear.

His first thought was to clean up fast and then run upstairs to pretend he just got there. Fuck with Bianca a bit. Matt then realized that what he really wanted was to fuck Bianca, not fuck with her. He cleaned up, tucked himself back in, and opened the video booth door to wait for her. He could hear Bianca fumbling around in the booth and knew from past experiences that only one person was allowed in a booth. Matt had witnessed other people getting kicked out for having sex in the video booths. "Get a room!" the guy who worked there had said as he kicked a couple out. A few more minutes had passed and Matt was starting to get nervous, but then the door to the booth next to his opened and out stepped Bianca.

"Well, now," Bianca said with a smug grin on her face, "That was certainly interesting..."

Matt took her by the hand and didn't say anything. He led her up the stairs, out the door, and around the corner to the back lot. They both got into his car. After Matt started it he turned and gazed into Bianca's eyes. They were a bit glazed over as she kept looking down to his crotch and then back up to his face. Bianca was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

After a few minutes Matt said, "So...your place or mine?"