The funeral wih Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started again, "it was if I was dreaming when you unzipped your pants and lifted your cock and balls up for me to see." She said "I could actually see your cock and balls not just the outline because your briefs are so sheer. I couldn't believe you let me touch you, the material was so sheer and thin i thought I was touching naked skin. That was my first time feeling a penis like that and I liked it, the 2 boys I dated I only felt them through their jeans so not much to tell."

As she was telling me that I thought ok here we go equal time, she was sitting there with her panties totally exposed. I unbuttoned my pants, zipper down and slid my pants off down to my ankles. I was rock hard pointing straight up this time with all of my cock and balls visible this time. She just stared and in an instant had me in her hand. She then cupped my balls and gave them a good feel but went back to my cock very slowly, lightly stroking.

She said" it feels bigger than before maybe it's because I can see more of you through the material than before. I love that you willingly let me see it, I love the feel of your shaft and the shape of your head. Please tell me if I am holding it too tight or hurting you?"

I told her to date no one has touched me anymore than she has, the other girls I have been with never got this intimate. I didn't realize they were so sheer but now glad they are!

I said "I had the same feeling as you when I looked over and saw what you were showing. I love the little panties and how much hair is showing above them. I couldn't believe how sheer they are, I could see the curls in your hair and the top of your slit easily, and that's why I got so hard so fast. When you took my hand and put it on your pussy I was in heaven. The thin material in your panties also made you feel so incredibly naked! I loved the feel of your hair and then your lips. But then to feel all of your lips and to feel your wetness was so fantastic."

When I said that, she once again took my hand and placed it firmly on her barely covered private parts. She held my hand there applying more pressure and leaned her head back and moaned. In a split second she put her one leg up on the dash and the other over my leg under the steering wheel. With her legs spread she pushed my fingers down farther than they were before. The farther my fingers went the wetter her panties were and the hotter her lips were. Suddenly my fingers sort of fell into what had to be her gaping hole!

She took her hand away and groaned head back and pushed her pelvis into my hand totally offering herself to me to do whatever I wanted, no restrictions. Using one finger I traced my way up her slit circled her clit then traced my way down again and circled her treasure cove several times. She reached over and found my cock again and stroked me with a purpose.

She was gushing; to this day I don't think I have ever felt wetter panties. Before repeating my route I would push my finger and her panties inside her a little. She was breathing so heavily I thought she would faint.

She was completely committed now; she spread her legs even more, allowing me total access. I think I could have done anything to her, she couldn't speak. I put my finger on her wet hole and pushed in her deeper than before. She started to hump my hand, my finger and her panties were plunging in and out to my second knuckle.

Her free hand suddenly went to her blouse and unbuttoned it completely. She opened her blouse and put her hand in her bra and caressed her breast. I could see her pinching and pulling her nip.

While she was doing this I think she just unknowingly went for it and started to stroke me vigorously. She exploded in a huge orgasm, wave after wave after wave. I was rubbing her clit withe ball of my hand as my finger pressed in her.

As she started to calm down and catch her breath she stopped stroking me and stopped playing with her left tit. She pulled my hand away from her pussy. She said "I need to catch my breath!" She leaned over and laid down with a foot on the back of the seat behind my head and the other resting in my lap against my cock.

Her legs were trembling and she still was having spasms.

It took all of 10 seconds and she was snoozing. I looked at her in the light of the day. She was actually very beautiful, I hadn't noticed before because she was always my annoying little cousin.

Now this incredible young woman laid there totally unconcerned that I was seeing her most intimate self, physical and emotional. I was completely aware of her absolute trust in me through this exploration.

Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and pulled out of her skirt lying to the sides. Her sheer pale blue bra was somewhat askew from the activity. I was shocked and stunned at how beautiful her cherry red nipple showed through the material but I liked her left breast even more.

She had pulled it out of its cup and was perched on her chest naked pointing straight up, it was perfect. I was shocked how big they were! She dresses them down, was at least a C cup and her nipples were perfect.

i surveyed her body lower. She was very fit, silky soft skin.

Her skirt was rolled up sort of under her bra leaving her garter belt and panties totally exposed, my cock started to throb. Because of the workout her panties had worked their way down some exposing way more of her pubes, I could just see the a bit of her clit hood. More throbbing.

Looking down a bit farther her soaking panties were bunched up a bit and gradually disappeared in between her voluptuous lips and continued to a string that disappeared between her butt cheeks. Her right lip was pretty much exposed. I could feel my cock seeping more into my already precum soaked underwear.

I kept thinking while looking at her, this is your cousin and she was completely willing to play and actually started it, I regretted all the times I wasn't so nice to her.

She had been sleeping for about 10 mins and I had switched to back roads so she wouldn't be seen and was now driving slow, I didn't want it to end too soon. I started to rub up and down her leg some as well as her exposed lip, hoping she would wake. It took a while. She was really out of it. She finally woke up as I was rubbing her expose lip. Her eyes were partially closed and she said "whatever you are doing don't stop" then laughed.

.

She opened her eyes and looked down and seen her bare tit and just said "oh wow, guess I don't need to hide them anymore". She was so comfortable with her near total nudity with me she didn't make any effort to even try to cover herself.

She rested a bit then felt her way down a bit farther and said "boy I really did hike my skirt up".

She felt her pussy and realized most of her clit was showing and one lip was too. She looked me in the eye and laughed and said "I bet this morning you didn't think you would be seeing my pussy bare or my tits nor doing what we have done."

She was rubbing her clit and lip and exposing a bit more each time. She then started to rub my already hard cock with her foot, legs spread wide.

I said "you are so right this has been incredible" I reached over and with my finger followed hers as she played. "I never would have believed you would so willingly and boldly want to play, and with my bits too! It was so refreshing you just went for it"!

She said "well why we should stop now, right"? She then said "since you have felt pretty much every inch of me and seen most of me, there is no way to unsee see sooo."

So she took a deep breath and with one hand she freed her other boob and the other pulled her panties completely to the side totally exposing every delectable bit of her perfect pussy. All the while, still rubbing my cock with her foot.

We thankfully came to a stop sign there was no house in any direction or cars. So I took the time to take her all in as she spread her lips open for me to see. I had not realized she had such a big clit or large, long lips while encased in her panties. She let me look and touch anywhere, anything freely. As she spread I could see a little puddle of juices collecting in her, I took two fingers and dipped in her very shallowly and wiped it up then sucked my fingers. I said "amazing, you taste so good!"

She sat bolt upright and on her hands and knees gave me a soul searching kiss. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and were pressing into my chest. I ran my fingers up and down her ass crack making sure to hit her rosebud; she wiggled and said "oh I like that"

While she did that she took my cock in her hand again and then stopped and said "your briefs are soaked, did you cum"?

I said "no I leak precum a lot when I get super excited"

She just said "I really like that too. Especially That It was me that got you excited enough to cause that"

For the first time she unbuttoned my shirt pushed my tie to the side and felt my chest with her hands and she kissed, licked and sucked my nipples. She then reached inside of my briefs this time and took my very messy, throbbing very naked cock in her hand. Her hand felt so soft and smooth. She went wild at the freedom to touch and see. I am sure the fact I had my hand in between her legs rubbing her clit again had something to do with it.

All good things come to an end though; a car came up behind us so we started to drive again. Pretty sure they saw her topless, she forgot to duck down. We didn't go far and i stopped lifted my bum and she pushed my undies to my ankles. She gasped when she got to see all of me openly.

She said "I don't know what I was expecting. I have peeked on my dad and my uncle a lot. I thought their cocks were kind of ugly. But yours is wonderful, I love the deep red head and the throbbing veins but most of all I like that you let me touch it and then see it"

She always fantasized about the first cock she would see and touch, but couldn't imagine it happening. She was afraid if she did the guy might force her to do something she didn't want to, but knew she was safe with me. She said she was glad she waited so long to play.

I told her from now on she never has to ask to touch it or see it if we are private enough.

She then laid back again lifted her legs and very sexily slid her panties off and spread her legs again for my viewing pleasure. Her mind was working over time, she then sat on her knees and got her panties unrolled and unbunched and hung them on the rear view mirror.

It was starting to get dark and she had this look in her eye like she was up to something. She was already sitting on her knees and took her blouse off carefully folded it as I watched and put it on her purse.

I know she wasn't trying but I had never seen anything so sexy as her taking her bra off. She let it drop to her lap after she got her arms out of the straps. Once off she unconsciously took both breasts in her hands and massaged them and said it feels so good to get them out of that thing and let them be exposed. She stood on her knees and got close and offered each nipple to me for a quick suck, they were long and hard as rocks. She laughed and said "you are the first!"

I loved watching her undress. It was like she had practiced it a lot to look sexy but it was natural. Her skirt had fallen back into place and covered her lower region. She surprised me when she unzipped her skirt and pulled it over her head, threw it on the floor,

She was now completely nude except for her garter belt and stockings. She then leaned back drew her knees to her chin and spread her lips and ass cheeks, what an incredible view. She spread her legs wide and that's when she spied a big drop of precum on my cock. she got back to her knees quickly and said "oh my god its running down to your balls!"

As she was doing that I put my hand between her legs again reaching for her playground. Her legs were too tightly closed but when she felt my hand there she automatically spread giving me full access. She was too busy dealing with my leakage to worry about what I was doing to her.

She encircled my shaft at its base with two fingers and while sliding up my shaft was wiping and squeezing every drop out and deposited on her two fingers. She showed me how much there was and said " you tasted mine it is fair I taste yours". She stuck her fingers in her mouth and said "it is so amazing I love it" and wiped my balls and shaft again hoping to get more.

She was still sucking her fingers as she laid back against the door pulled her knees up, spread them and started to openly masturbate. I could hear her saturated pussy slurping her juices as she fingered herself deeply. She asked me to pull over and watch her. She wanted me to look in her eyes. She had my cock between her toes and was stroking me some as I looked deeply in her eyes.

She picked up her pace of fingering herself. I could see she was close. I reached over and she spread her legs wide and she let go of my cock.

I leaned way over and took both of her breasts in my hands cupping them and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. She exploded spasm after spasm, seemed like forever all the while never breaking eye contact

As she calmed down her eyes filled with tears, she laughed as they streamed down her cheek and she said "I am so happy this finally and actually happened! "She got up with absolutely no concern of her nudity or being seen and changed positions basically we were lying fronts to fronts, her head on my chest with my left arm around her as I drove with my other arm.

She was not shy at this point and didn't hide anything. We only had about 15 mins until we had to go through a town so I warned her we would have to get dressed.

She said "detour around it. I want to cuddle you naked for a while, I'm not getting dressed even if we go through I don't care if someone sees, being high in the truck she said I doubt anyone could see or even look because it's snowing hard".

It was getting quite dark by then and with the snow getting heavier, the chance of being see was greatly reduced.

I still had my shirt on just unbuttoned and she slid down my chest and rested her cheek on my cock and balls, being a wee bit horny I decided to be brave and go through town.

Once through town uneventfully, she gave my penis a kiss sat back up and said more cuddle time.

How could I say no? So I scootched over on my seat towards her a bit, to give her more room. She lifted my arm pushed my shirt out of the way and then helped me take it off. She then put her head on my shoulder and pressed her breast into my side. She lifted her leg and sort of rolled a bit and put her leg over mine. I could feel her pubic hair tickle my leg until I felt the extreme heat and moisture from her pussy as her lips seemed to act as a suction cup to my leg.

At that point her breathing got very slow and calm, she was practically purring. She said "I don't know if I have ever felt this satisfied and content before." Her only movement was her reaching out and the gentle cupping of my balls and stroking of my cock. She only stopped long enough to lick my precum off of her fingers then start again. She seemed so content to just stay like that. We didn't speak for a good 10 mins.

She broke the silence and said it's fascinating to listen to your heart beat and see and feel your pulse in your cock. I said "I'm glad you like it, I hope this will be the first time of many."

I kept looking down at this mostly nude young woman cuddled up to me and kept thinking, you idiot this is your cousin. What struck me the most was that right from the start when she showed me some leg, through to everything we have had done to that point, at no time did this normally shy little girl ever get nervous about anything and was not the least bit shy either.

It had started to snow even heavier and I suggested we should maybe get her home. She asked "can we please just keep driving; I don't want this to end.it wasn't bad out so I agreed. Our one and half hour drive plus an hour for supper, which we sort of skipped, was already 3 hours long, felt like 10 mins.

Out of the blue she said" you know, you have given me 5 of the best orgasms today that I have ever had. And i have done nothing for you. Would you let me make you cum? I have never done that nor seen a guy cum, I want you to be my first" So stop for a min and let's get the rest of your clothes off. She pulled my shoes and pants and underwear off and now I was totally naked.

As she was doing that I said "I would love to have you do it, remember you are allowed to do what you want"

I barely had the words out of my mouth and she started pumping me. She slid down me and laid on her belly on the seat with her face on my thigh getting a good close look at my junk and stroking fast. It felt so good. I reached over and started to feel her bum, all of her bum then slowly getting into her bum crack and just barely touch the taint.

It was hard to reach so I settled in to play with her asshole, she responded instantly. She got up on her Spread knees which gave me complete access. She kept her face at my thigh. I found out her A hole is very sensitive and she also learned she loved having it played with, that really surprised me!

It wasn't long before her ass was wiggling and pushing against my hand and she slowed her pace jacking me, little did she know I was very close to Cumming but I was fighting it. Up to then as I watched every time there was drop of precum she caught it on her fingers and licked them

It was right about then I got brave and pressed my finger into her ass hole, it was so tight there was no entry. She was wiggling her ass and said she really likes that. So I said "relax you bum."

She did and my finger popped in to the first knuckle. She went wild and screamed loud enough passing cars or people in houses could hear. I worked in and out a bit and she must have figured it out because suddenly access was easier. She kept stroking me with one hand and now rubbing her pussy and then tits with the other.

I wiggled my finger in her butt a lot and she all of a sudden started to spasm again and pushed back and my finger went to the second knuckle and I could feel her finger in her pussy through the membranes as she had yet another orgasm, not as big but she loved it

She raised her head up and looked me in the eyes and said "number six" then we kissed again. It was very hard to see where I was going with her head partially in the way and the fact it was really snowing hard. She reluctantly stopped kissing me and went back to work on my cock.

When I looked down there was a huge blob or precum but more the consistency of cum. she marveled at how much there was. She told me there was way more than before. She gave me that look again, I huge smile. i was now stopped on the side of the road to see what she was up to. She moved up and used her tongue to wipe my head clean.

She said "I hope that's ok."

I reminded her she was allowed to do anything. She smiled and I think she now truly believed it.

I continued driving as she proceeded to lick all my precum off of me starting with my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. Then she started over and just kept licking before long she had my balls in her mouth one at a time. That made me leak even more the more she did it, she figured that out quickly. The more she sucked my balls the more I leaked. She didn't clean it up right away she let it get all over so she could lick more of me.

She never sucked my cock; she said it was too soon for that, go figure. By now the snow and the roads were getting worse so I stopped playing. We were only mins from her apt so I said as much fun as our ride has been we are going to have to stop and get off the roads, we can carry on another time maybe an all-nighter drive, she purred at that thought.